All Comments on 'While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2'

by PhilippaMaQuente

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorsealmost 4 years ago

You are a great writer! I love afflictions. Whenever you get around to it again it can’t be soon enough 😂. But seriously I hope you have done ok the last few months and remember to take care of yourself.

kitten_d44kitten_d44almost 4 years ago

So happy you are back at it! Thanks for another great story, and I'm definitely looking forward to more of afflictions as well!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Aww, thank you both!

Quarantine has been hard, as I'm sure it's been for a lot of folks. Stay strong, everyone!

Afflictions will be the next project I return to! Since a good bulk of chapter 14 is already written and the rest of it planned, I'm hoping it comes together quickly. Stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving this storyline

This was so hot! I love how you write. And beg you...pls write more! Such an enjoyable saga i've been following since CoutingDemons. Loving this consentual version just as much. Damn.. the sex is so hot! You spoil us for all other literotica! When's the next 100 pages coming??

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon! Currently, the next chapter you see from me will likely be "Afflictions Act II"- if not a short story for spooky season. <3

I've also been published in serial format! You can find the first part of the first of an exclusive series here: https://sinners.substack.com/p/fangs-for-last-night-part-one?utm_campaign=eros Paid subscriptions through this link will support me personally!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilippaMaQuente@PhilippaMaQuente
I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous pal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES