All Comments on 'While Cupid's Away...'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Nice!

And its good to see some new work of you. Hope youll keep up and hoping to see some more soon.

sr71pltsr71pltover 16 years ago
Inventive

Certainly is something different. Got a little lost in the middle there, but I thoroughly enjoyed the imagination and "new twist" on the topic (for me at least). An A for inventiveness.

rachlourachlouabout 16 years ago
Amusing tale!

I kinda hoped the poor wizard would find true love in the end, but I suppose he deserved his fate! As has been said, it was an original take on a story done to death and I enjoyed it. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The muse is back!

Long live the muse!

Maharat

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 16 years ago
Too Funny

This was a good one, Dark. Then again, they always are, but you know what I mean. Good luck in the contest!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
An evil but well deserved fate

Great job. Good luck in the contest.

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Different

Definitely a different kind of Valentine's Day story. I thought I had read it during the contest, but apparently I didn't. Well written and made me smile. Thanks.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Great :)

Just wonderful. After finishing I like to sit and imagine that Aldoran would spend an arrow on the wizard, for the cross-eyed woman's sake, every valentine until such a day she should find herself a steady man of her own ;)

Thor99Thor99over 12 years ago
Very funny and also very hot =D

Excellent story. I love your work. It was a shame that the two cupids never hooked up, but I guess they weren't ever likely to!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Great story!

"Oh hell, life's to short to marry a ugly woman. Sucks the life right outta ya." (Roadhouse) ok Darkni, you have completely cured me of believing all your charicters would have some sort of sex appeal. Ouch! It would have been fuuny if he came too at the alter, or with plastic attachments of the larger than him viriety. Hehehe ok I'll stop. LOVED it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous