All Comments on 'While I'm on a Business Trip'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another loser husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

young lover

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

So sje would be ok if her husband was mesmerized by a pair of big tits and just had to the fuck her?

FFS, at least make it believable.

Gmann006Gmann006about 2 years ago

didnt read past the introduction.. To bad you are such a little girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please change your profile photo. Your "stories" are scary enough your photo is really scary.

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

Well told.

<>

Don't push her. Her social barriers have just been removed--her guilt and honesty are great signs--but her loyalty and respect for you will still keep her faithful--unless you push her to lose them. If you do that, she will think you're just a pervert abusing her sexuality to stimulate yours. And she'd be right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The husband is nuts,and should pay Guy a visit. Julie should be out the door and take up with Guy. Might be 1 time, but she's a whore...

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Another chapter? One mistake: his meetings were on Tuesday. He was flying out on Monday, returning early on Wednesday. However she picked him up late afternoon on Tuesday. Otherwise, nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story. You incorporated the element of guilt from the wife's perspective, the element of lust from the husband's perspective, and the wife's dawning realization that all was ok, and then how her actions turned into an aphrodisiac for not only her husband, but herself as well.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I didn’t read it, only the tags, but how do you cheat as a so called hotwife, and in the ridiculously named stag/vixen relationship?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

JFC another really badly written..."story".

We all know your last one wasnt true, we all know you have repressed sexuality issues

and now we know you wear Trump brand adult diapers as your fragile nature laughably came to the forefront with this, Nancy. "Yes, this story is about cheating, unsafe sex, and a husband who is turned on by it. If that offends you, too fucking bad!"

Want a tissue?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Good. Story ended just as it was getting really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shiiiittt!! Stopped reading when this shitassed husband finds that his wife cheated on him & gets turned on by the description of her having sex with the kid. 2 stars

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

Fun story. My ex liked to play when I traveled. Loved those adventures

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good writers get piled on be the hate groups, keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A past coworker was telling us his kid cousin was on a trip with his wife down in Florida on vacation. They went to a trendy club with a young crowd. They started to hang and dance with a group of guys and girls most of of which were really hot. The whole group was taking extacy and talked them into it also . The girls told her when you duck later it will be greatest sex you ever had. The crowd was all going to different spots later and they went back to there hotel with two girls and on other guy . More drinks and they smoked pot. The two girls left to go to a bar late and the guy left to make a long story short fucked his wife senceless . He said he sat stoned , drunk and hard watching his wife be fucked by a college guy every s we hitch way possible. It was late next morning he awoke to his wife hair pulled back getting her ass fucked whole the guy verbally assaulted her and him. Others were there and they were waking and watching saying guy w was hat a total slut your wife is and one offered his dick to her mouth which she sucked also. They lifted and fought s as kk the way back to hotel then he took his clothes and left her at hotel andd dad went y to o airport. She got there pissed , they argued and asked for a seat w switch. Unfortunately they divorced with kids and grandchildren. Kids were pissed wanted them to m as me it work but the d as on called her a whore who fucks guys younger than her own kids and the tee we o girls were equally pissed but didn’t call her names . Crazy shot like this happens in places like NYC, Cal, Florida, Vegas and all hot spots in us and abroad.

carolw38carolw38about 2 years ago

hot, i would have seduced my self , i like em young

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... but nothing that detracts from her wonderful figure. Men still find her attractive and "fuckable."

End quote.

THIS WIFE IS A KEEPER.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

I have a hotwife and you touched on a lot of the feelings. Wait till you get to fuck her creampie!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot wife plays while she's on a business trip.

I gave this story a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, an A-)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a hotwife - a cheating slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...