All Comments on 'While John is Away Ch. 01'

by P3Driver

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh gosh, I am worn out reading this story. Loved loved loved it. . Wow, that Tabby. I am so fucking wet and horny......I want a couple of men like that to fuck me like she was fucked. This seemed so real..... Thanks and can't wait for more.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a happy slut

What's not to like. Happy wife, happy life. Hubby started it.

If you don't like sex, don't bother reading it. If you don't like people being happy. Don't read it. If you have a short dick that you can't get hard and a shitty job and nobody wants to fuck you because you're old, bald, pot-bellied and smell bad and you blame women because your feet stink and Jesus doesn't love you, then don't read it.

But if you like the idea of men and women enjoying sex, you'll enjoy this story.

Keep writing, P3Driver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Very good, the description of her `deep-throating' was brilliant, and by the time we got on to her being fucked in both of her holes, I was so wet, that I had to pause for a little relief. God I would change places with her in an instant, two nice big cocks and plenty of gooey cum, what more could a girl want. Oh, I know a third one to compleate the sealing up of her. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yum

I think my pussy got as wet as your described Tabs throughout this story- I gave myself a workout with as many times as this story made me cum!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Random hot story. Hall pass? That may have existed for the men back in the day when I was a faithful little wife. After twenty years of marriage and pushing out my three babies I found out my husband was screwing some young coed. Really honey? He had is hall pass so I got a bus pass and slept with three of his golf buddies, now those fellas knew how to use their drivers. Divorced now and into sport fucking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous