While John is Away Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers

That gets me through Friday. Now I have to find something for the bachelor party on Saturday night. I consider wearing the black dress that I bought with Lisa for their anniversary. It's a black lace mini-dress that hugs every single curve I have. It's very sexy but I really want to pump it up for Saturday night. I keep looking through the hundreds of dresses on-line but keep going back to the black dress.

I decide to go to the closet and try it on to get a fresh view of how it looks. It is curve hugging, particularly around my big boobs and my bubble butt and it is very sexy but it doesn't quite go over the top sexy. I want super sexy, even slutty.

I pull the dress off and start walking back to my computer when I get an idea. I go to my sewing box, and pull out my scissors. I get the dress and carefully cut out the sheer nude lining. I'll never be able to wear this dress in public again but I am getting excited thinking about what I am going to look like.

It seems like it takes forever but I finally cut out all of the lining and now have a black lace dress that when I hold it up, it lets a lot of light through. Maybe this is going too far. I try it on and wow! It's like you can see everything, but everything is covered. From a distance, you wouldn't be able to tell there was nothing under the lace but up close, you can pretty much see everything. This is what I'm going to wear. I make a last-minute decision and cut two inches from the bottom of the dress. The lace isn't hemmed, so I just follow the lace pattern around and now it just barely covers my pussy and ass. If I bend much at all, it will ride up and I will be showing everything.

I dig through my closet to find my 5" black strappy sandals and consider adding black thigh-high stockings but decide against it. The band around the top of the stockings is too wide and doesn't look right. Maybe a garter belt and sheer stockings will look better.

I find a tiny black garter belt with just a thin lace waistband and delicate straps to hold up the stockings. I try my sheer nude stockings and check the mirror. Yup. This is it. You can clearly see the tops of the stockings, just below the hemline, and the straps holding them up but it is soooo sexy. I add the shoes and I look completely fuckable. The garter belt isn't the most comfortable but that little extra hint of sexy is going to drive these guys wild.

I sift through my closet and drawers and add a tight pair of jeans, a sexy little sun-dress, a white denim mini-skirt, a couple of tank-tops and a silk blouse, my white bikini and now all I need is my sexy one-piece to get here on time.

***

I FaceTime John and tell him what I am planning. He is completely on-board with my choices and wants me to take a picture of me in the one-piece swimsuit for him when I get it. He asks if I am packing any underwear and I said I am packing some bras. I have to support the girls sometimes.

"How about panties?"

"I should probably take some."

"Don't."

"What do you mean? Don't take any?"

"Yes, that is exactly what I mean. Knowing you are walking around Las Vegas wearing sexy dresses and that sexy little sun dress or white denim mini-skirt without panties will keep me hard for days."

"It's probably going to keep me wet for days too."

"At least I know what I will be thinking about tonight."

"Haven't you found any... you know, things to do yet?"

"No, I have been working 14 to 16 hour days and I am a bit worn out. I did flirt with one of the receptionists at the construction office the other day. She is pretty and was flirting back. I was going to talk to her after our meeting but it was well after 9:00pm by the time we got done and she was long gone."

"Have you even had a chance to go out in the city and see the sights?"

"I have been out to dinner with different guys a hundred times in a hundred different restaurants but it has been mostly business. Maybe I will go back and ask her to show me around this weekend."

"What's her name?"

"I have no idea."

"Well, you better find out. I want to know who my husband is fucking half-way around the world while I'm in Las Vegas doing things that have to stay in Vegas."

John and I both laugh. He seems really tired so we kiss virtually and bid each other goodnight.

***

Last night, I didn't sleep that well. I alternately dreamed about what might happen in Las Vegas and what my husband might be doing with the construction company receptionist. I'm still not completely comfortable with the idea of him with another woman when I'm not there but it did lead to a few interesting thoughts about a threesome with an attractive Asian woman.

I keep myself busy the next few days and Thursday afternoon, I got the package with the swimsuit I was waiting for. It was even smaller and sexier than I remembered. I could easily ball it up and hold it, completely concealed, in one hand.

I try it on and the narrow strips of fabric barely cover my nipples and are held wide apart by my big boobs until they are forced back together only an inch or so above my clit. The material is so delicate that you can easily see the darker tone of my areolas and nipples through the sheer fabric. At the crotch, the fabric was no more than an inch and a half wide, very sheer and just barely covers my pussy lips. The string that goes up the back between my ass cheeks is completely hidden, only re-appearing at the top of my butt crack where it splits and goes around the front and ties to little silver rings on the outside of each of the narrow strips in the front, effectively keeping the two strips separated right until they meet. It isn't the most comfortable thing to wear but it is the sexiest swimsuit I have ever seen. If this doesn't spark the imagination of those guys, they are either gay or have been neutered.

Just before I put it in my suitcase, I walk to the closet, slip on my white high heels and snap a selfie in the full length mirror and send it to John. He is going to love this.

I pack everything I had laid out previously and remembered that John didn't want me to take any panties but I still wanted to take one or two bras. I can't go without anything the whole trip so I decide on a very sexy white lace bra and a similar style in black. In case of what, I don't know, but better to be prepared.

Later, I talk to John and he says he already beat-off to my picture in the swimsuit twice.

"Tab, I think you should send it to James and ask him if he thinks it is too conservative."

We both laugh out loud and with a few clicks on my phone, I sent it.

"Let me know what he says."

We don't have to wait long. About 10 seconds after sending it I get a reply back.

"Holy Fuck!! I can't wait to see that in person."

John and I both laughed again. John said, "I can see you're going to have fun with this." I just smiled.

I ask John if he has talked to his little hottie receptionist yet and he sheepishly admitted that he had.

"Well? What did she say?"

"She seemed very happy to show me around. We are going to meet on Saturday afternoon and she is going to show me the city."

"I'll bet that isn't all she shows you."

"Are you sure you are okay with this Tabby? I really feel weird. I definitely like it when you have sex with other men. It has always been one of my kinks and it turns me on like you can't believe to see you have sex with other men but if you have the faintest doubt about me doing it, I won't. I would never do anything that would potentially come between us."

"Honestly John, I don't know how I am going to feel about it but I know for sure it is not something that I am going to let come between us. I love you and I know you love me and no matter what happens, that isn't going to change. So, go ahead. Let's see what happens. I will love you no matter what."

"I love you too and I can't wait to hear how your Las Vegas trip goes. Just go and have fun. Let's just talk when you get back on Sunday night. I want to know every detail. I love you!"

We did our virtual kiss and he was gone. I tell myself that I am not going to think about what he might be doing or with who and just focus on the trip and have fun.

***

As much as I tried not to think about it, I still had a hard time falling asleep. I wasn't thinking about him actually fucking someone as much as I was worried about how I might feel about it. I finally fell asleep and didn't dream at all which is unusual for me. I must be clearing my mind for Vegas.

I slowly make my way out of bed and get my coffee and breakfast, shower and now I am standing in front of my dresser trying to decide what to wear on the airplane. I start thinking sexy but then I think about going through the security checks at the airport and everything and finally decide on jeans, a t-shirt and my flats that slip on and off easy. I grab a sweater at the last minute because you never know if the plane is going to be hot or cold or if I am going to end up sitting next to some sweaty 400-lb. guy that takes up half my seat. Best to take some added level of protection.

I check myself in the mirror and without a bra, my light blue t-shirt isn't hiding much. If the plane is cold, I may end up poking my 400-lb. neighbor's eye out. Even with the sweater on, my nipples will look like bullets, not that any of the men at the airport or on the plane will complain.

I check my watch and it is coming up on two hours before my flight. Everything I have fits in my small suitcase so I am going to carry it on, no checked luggage, 30 to 40 minutes to the airport and I should be good. Just before I close my suitcase I grab 2 of John's button-down shirts, a white one and a blue one and put them inside. Kind of a reminder of John I guess.

I pull out my phone and through the magic of Uber, 9 minutes later I am in the car on the way to the airport. My driver is an older man from somewhere in the Middle East and he is friendly and talkative and only occasionally checks out my boobs. I think he is a bit intimidated but once I tell him I am heading to Las Vegas, he is happy to tell me about his last trip to the strip as he called it, 20 years ago.

The gate changes twice on the way to the airport but finally that roulette wheel stops and the driver drops me off just in time to stand in line for security. I check in on my phone while we are pulling up and when I get to the screen with the seat selection, I am surprised to see I am in first class. I am pretty sure when I looked the other day I was somewhere in the back of the plane. I'm not going to complain but I am wondering how that happened.

Going through the priority line is nice, not nearly as long. The TSA guy that checks my boarding pass and ID definitely gives me the once over. I get checked out by a lot more than the TSA guys when I take off my sweater before going in that round thing that you have to stand in with your hands over your head while the thing spins around. Evidently, I am cleared so I go through without a hitch.

I think about going to the Admiral's Club but it's already close to boarding and I just go to the gate. 20 minutes later I am sitting in my seat in the 2nd row, next to the window. Every other seat in first class is filled except the one next to me and I am kind of hoping it will stay that way. My hopes for an empty seat are pleasantly dashed when the next to the last person getting on the plane stops in front of my seat.

She is a tall blonde, long hair down to her mid-back. She has boobs as big as mine and barely contained by her white t-shirt. Her jeans are tight and when I finally get up to her face, she has a killer smile. I say hello and she smiles and returns the greeting.

"Hi, I'm Kate."

"Tabby."

The flight attendant comes by and asks what we would like to drink and we both say "white wine," at the same time. That starts us laughing.

It turns out she lives in the neighborhood next to mine and we start talking about the neighborhoods and we just really click. She is probably 2 or 3 years younger than me and is meeting up with her friends for a bachelorette party. I tell her I am going to meet up with friends for a bachelor party and we both start laughing again. She thinks my party might be more fun than hers. Her friends are great but they aren't exactly the party type which meant that most likely, they will go overboard ordering shots, getting so drunk they can't walk, and will end up holding each other's hair while they throw up.

By the time we finish our third glass of wine, we both know each other's life story. At least some of my story. I don't mention the part about my special relationship with John and his friends. Kate on the other hand, being recently divorced from a very wealthy asshole is more than open, talking about how after her divorce she went on a spree, picking up dumb guys with big dicks, using them for sex and then kicking them to the curb. She isn't planning on slowing down any time soon and she is definitely looking for anything new and exciting on this trip.

Then, out of the blue Kate asks, "Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

I know I must be turning about 5 shades of red before I gather up my wits and with a wry smile "I most definitely have."

"Are you shitting me? You have to tell me, what's it like?"

"Do you really want to know? Are you thinking about... you know?"

"I have thought about it. I mean I kind of experimented in college but I never did anything other than kiss another girl and feel her up over her shirt."

"Until about a month or so ago, I really hadn't either but I kind of dove in with both feet a couple times and I have to say, I really like it. I'm not giving up men but I am definitely a fan of the occasional dalliance."

"Did you just say dalliance?" She giggled and then asked, "Did you, like, do everything, you know, like lick pussy and stuff."

"Yes, I did say dalliance, and I did lick their pussy and we did all kinds of ... stuff. And, it was fucking awesome."

We both crack up laughing, drawing attention from the other passengers. Kate, slides down in her seat as she tries to stifle her laugh. That just makes us laugh even more.

"Really Tabby, did you think it was weird the first time? What was it like, I mean, I've thought about it and I think it would be really sexy, but, I don't know... like, how did it happen? Oh my god I'm getting kind of horny thinking about it but I don't know if I could go through with it."

"Whoa, slow down Kate. Here, try this." I reach over and put my hand on her cheek and lean in and kiss her lightly on the lips. "That was easy, right?"

"Yes, it was nice."

"Now try this."

I lean in and kiss her longer, testing her, and when I feel her lips part, I work my tongue gently between her lips. She responds by kissing me back and allowing my tongue to explore hers. It's soft and gentle, her eyes are closed and the kiss lasts longer than I thought it would. She is really getting into this.

"Tabby, that was gooooood."

I just smile and say, "Okay, now try this." I lean in and kiss her again. This time I take her hand and guide it to my boob, gently squeezing it with my hand on top of hers. She is a fast learner and starts squeezing it on her own.

I moan softly into her mouth before pulling away and looking into her eyes. "Hold on." I whisper. I look around and once again take her hand and this time guide it up under my t-shirt onto my bare boob. "How does that feel?"

"This is amazing, I can feel your nipple. It's so hard. Are your boobs real?"

"Yes, my boobs are real, now go ahead and play with my nipple. Pinch it, pull on it." I croon. Now I'm really into it. She is becoming less tentative and is rolling my nipple between her thumb and finger. Now, she looks around to make sure no one is watching us.

"You can do it harder. I love to have them pulled and twisted."

"Oh fuck, I can't believe we are doing this. And, your tits are real, I thought for sure they were fake."

"Of course they're real aren't yours?" I ask.

"No, didn't I mention that my asshole ex was a plastic surgeon? He turned my 36 c's into DD's but at least I got the latest tit technology and they really do look real and feel real too."

"Okay then, are you ready to try something else?" Kate's eyes got big knowing what I am about to suggest. "Let me get us another glass of wine first."

"Good idea." I see Kate swallow hard but I can also see the desire in her eyes. I call the flight attendant over and ask for two more glasses of wine... and a blanket.

The flight attendant comes back with the wine and the blanket and hands it to me. She has a look in her eyes like she knows something is going on. Then Kate speaks up and asks for a blanket too. Soon we are half-way through our wine and I spread the blanket over me and then reach underneath and unbutton and unzip my jeans. They are pretty tight so I have to wriggle a bit to push then down a few inches. I reach for Kate's hand and she takes a big swig of her wine.

I pull Kate's hand under the blanket and gently place it on my leg and then slowly urge her up over my hip and onto my bare stomach. I push her hand lower, toward my pussy, guiding her all the way. I am watching her face as I slide her hand closer to my pussy. She is just staring at the blanket where she can see our hands moving underneath.

My pussy is getting wetter by the second but I hold back from pushing her hand too quickly, letting her move at her own pace. When I feel her fingers pass over my clit, I tense at the touch. She slowly continues lower and I know she is now feeling how wet I am. I can see her biting her lower lip as her middle finger slips over my bare pussy and deeper into my slick slit. My pussy lips part at her touch and I slowly pull my hand away, allowing her to explore on her own.

I feel Kate stop as I pull away. "Don't stop Kate. I want you to use your fingers to feel my pussy. It feels so fucking good."

Kate slips one finger inside my pussy and I lean into her, holding onto her arm and moan into her neck before lightly kissing her neck and ear. I spread my legs as far as my jeans will allow and Kate pushes further into me and then slowly pulls her finger back, beginning a slow, tender fucking motion.

"Kate, that feels amazing. Can you feel how hard my clit is? Use your thumb to rub it."

Kate turns her hand slightly and softly strums my clit as she shoves her finger, deeper this time, into my drenched cunt. I open my eyes and see the look on her face. It is an expression somewhere between fascination and pure lust.

"Use two fingers baby, fuck my pussy."

Kate's eyebrows lift slightly and then I feel a second finger slide in next to the first. She starts fucking me a little faster. I feel her fingers spread inside me, stretching my pussy a little more. She is really getting into it now and I feel her fingers curl inside me and brush my g-spot.

I don't know if it's the fact that I am getting finger fucked on a plane by a woman I just met or that she is doing an amazing job of alternately stimulating my clit and g-spot but I am very close to cumming.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum. Kate speeds up slightly and puts a little more pressure on my clit and I explode all over her fingers and hand. I am literally biting my lip to keep quiet while my orgasm rips through me. I can feel my pussy convulsing around her fingers.

As my orgasm starts to wane I realize that I have trapped Kate's fingers between my legs, squeezing her hand. I feel like I have lost a little bit of control of my muscles as I relax my legs and let her slide her fingers out of me. She starts to pull her hand away and I reach for it and hold it.

"Have you ever tasted pussy?" I ask.

P3Driver
P3Driver
455 Followers
123456...9