While the Cat's Away...

Story Info
While my man is at work I am going to play and have some fun.
2.5k words
4.29
12.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the cat's away the mice will play or so the saying goes. These little mice were planning on having a ball...

He was at work and had given me the green light to play without him being there as long as he had photos and all the details after. Now, I bet you're thinking what a tart I am playing around behind my man's back, but all is not as it seems.

I had just recently started to explore my bi side with his encouragement. In fact it was his encouragement that was the catalyst to me going down that road. He had a fantasy of watching two women together and although I could not and would not see him touch another female, playing with a girl myself with him present was something I could do and did do. We both had a blast with her in the process as well. But that is another story.

So my friend, who I shall refer to as B, and I had arranged for her to come over to mine for a girly catch up over coffee with play on the agenda for after. It was quite nice to have a female friend who got my kinks as well so was also good to have a natter and put the world to rights before having fun. She was like me in a lot of ways in that she wasn't really into girls and had a man also. I was the first girl she had played with and she was mine so we also had common ground there.

My intention was to keep messaging my guy throughout the time she was here with the aim of winding him up to the point that he was so horny he would ravish me as soon as he saw me later that day. Teasing is something I can do with a bow on and we both got huge pleasure out of it.

So dropping him the first text of my tease marathon planned.

"Hey babe. I hope you have a fantastic day at work. I'm certainly planning on having one..."

Did I forget to mention that he was not aware of what my plans were for my day off? He only knew that we were meeting later when he finished his shift. Whoops.

"Why? What are you doing? xx" Pinged back his reply.

"B is coming over for a coffee and a catch up... xx"

"Why have you highlighted the word catch. What are you up to? xx"

"You'll soon see. Catch you in a bit. I need to get ready xx"

I knew that would send his mind into overdrive. Telling him just enough to give him an idea of what I was planning without telling him exactly.

I was already showered and made up as I had done that when I got up. I'm a girl who loves to wear, and always wears sexy lingerie and I had chosen a pretty peach set today. Although it probably wouldn't be on for a lot of the day if I had my way.

Quick click of my phone camera to send him a picture of the lingerie I had chosen to wear.

"Mmmmmmm. Very nice xx." Was the response from that.

I threw a dress on over my underwear. Feeling horny already with the thoughts that were filling my head.

Now to up the teasing a notch or two...

Taking out a selection of toys and some lube I lay them on the dresser ready for using in a bit. Taking a picture as I did so. Pinged it over to him.

"OMG You are either getting ready early to see me or you are planning on playing without me xx."

Three devil emojis was my answer to that. No words were needed. He would know what I meant.

He did. "FUCK!!" was his reply.

"What's the matter darling? xx" I'm good at playing the innocent.

"You know what the matter is. You are planning a catch up with B aren't you? xx"

"I told you I was. No secrets and total honesty always. xx"

"Look what you have done to me... xx" With an attached picture of his rather hard cock poking out of the top of his work shorts.

"Oops my bad. xx"

I knew what buttons to press to get him going and was rather good at pressing them. Plus I knew that I would benefit when I saw him later as he would be horny as hell and be literally pulling me up the stairs.

The doorbell rang and I flew downstairs to answer it. Puling on some heels as I did so.

Opening it to my beautiful friend. Letting her in and closing it behind her. She leaned into me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I kissed her back harder. Easing my tongue into her mouth as I did so. There's something about kissing a girl that is totally different to kissing a man. It's softer and gentler but still erotic and horny as hell. At this rate we weren't going to make it to coffee!

"Hang on a minute B. I'm on a tease mission with him today. Let's take a selfie of us both and send it over to him." She knew exactly what I was like and what I could do to my poor man as she had been involved in three- way text conversations with us as well having played with me with him there before.

Posing together smiling we sent him over a selfie.

"Hello girls. Having fun are we? xx"

"B's just got here. We're about to have a coffee and chat about you and her man. xx"

I had my minx head on so figured another picture was in order.

Suggesting that to B. She agreed and also mentioned it may be fun for her to send over to her partner also. So two poor men were going to be the victims of our teasing. I loved it.

Angling my phone and putting the delay on it so I could take a picture of us both kissing and sending it on to both him and B so she could forward it on.

No words came back just a picture of his cock again. This time with pre-cum glistening on the head of it. I could not wait to lick it off later and take him deep down my throat as we both loved.

Getting the coffee from the kitchen I sat next to B on the sofa with my hand on her exposed leg as she was also in a dress with heels. We had similar tastes in clothing and similar ideas of what was sexy. I bet she also had pretty lingerie on under the dress.

She took her finger and turned my face to her. I smiled as she came into kiss me again. Her hand also on my leg, creeping up my dress towards my pussy which was getting rather damp.

Stopping she grabbed her phone and took a picture of us entwined. My phone pinged from the table where I had put it as she sent it to me. Grabbing it I forwarded the picture to my man.

"What are you trying to do to me love? xx"

"Nothing darling xx" with an angel emoji hastily pinged back. Eager to get back to B as I was very much enjoying this kissing session with her. All thoughts of a girly natter gone out of the window. The coffee getting cold on the table also.

Pulling her in tight to me we kissed hungrily, both of us getting aroused. A combination of the kissing and the fact we were turning our men on from a distance getting us both going.

My hand going up the skirt of her dress towards her pussy. Feeling how turned on she was by the wetness of her panties. I knew mine were the same though.

Untangling myself from her arms I slid back so I was kneeling on the floor in front of her. Giving her my phone, unlocking it so she could access the camera. She snapped a couple of pictures before throwing her head back enjoying the attention my tongue was starting to give her pussy.

I had pushed her panties to one side revealing her engorged clit that was ready for my attention. And attention I was giving it. I lapped at her greedily enjoying the taste of her in my mouth. Listening to her groans of pleasure as I was doing so. I was obviously doing something right.

I looked up to see her looking lustfully down at me. Feeling her juices on my face. Click. She took another picture. That was definitely one to send over to him as I was sure that the light would reflect it well showing just how wet my face was.

She passed my phone over to me and I hastily grouped the last set of pictures together and hit the send button. Teasing him was fun but I was enjoying myself too much to take too long in sending over an essay.

A reply came back almost straight away. Almost as I he was waiting for my messages. To be fair he probably was...

"Holy fuck girl! What are you trying to do to me? xx"

I didn't reply. He would get another picture soon as a response but I wanted to carry this on upstairs in comfort.

Taking B's hand I pulled her up of the sofa from where she lay. Getting up to her feet rather unsteadily she followed my lead out of the lounge and up the stairs towards the bedroom.

Holding out my arms to her she accepted my embrace and stepped into my open arms. Pulling me in tight and kissing me hard as she did so. This was horny as anything and my pussy was getting soaking.

I pulled back away from her and pulled my dress up over my head. She mirrored my movements doing the same with her dress so we both standing there in our pretty lingerie and heels.

I unlocked my phone and pulled her to me. Snapping a quick picture of us standing together in our underwear. Sending it off to my man as I did so.

He was definitely waiting for this as a reply came back instantly. "Mmmmmm. More please xx"

Who was I to argue? If he wanted more he could get more.

Giving B a gentle push I lay her down on my bed climbing on top of her. If this were him I was doing this to, this would be the point where I would be teasing his cock with my wet pussy not letting him inside of me. However, this was not him. This was a beautiful and sexy woman laying under me needing attention.

Kissing her hard again we writhed on the bed. Her hand down my panties and mine down hers. Both rubbing each other frantically. Getting more and more turned on. All thoughts of teasing my man gone out of the window as it got hotter with the girl play.

My hand was soaked with her juices and I know hers was the same with mine. I was desperate to cum yet knew I wouldn't from just this. I needed g-spot stimulation also and had an idea of how to fix that particular issue.

I reluctantly pulled myself off from her and scrambled over to the edge of the bed reaching over to the dresser where I had put the toys earlier. I had been shopping for today and had purchased a new double ended dildo so we both could have some fun.

B's face lit up seeing me with that in my hands. We were both still in our underwear even though it was slightly messed up and damp now. Time to shed it. I wriggled out of my wet panties and unfastened my bra so was totally naked. She needed to be the same so I helped her to remove the scraps of lace she was wearing leaving us totally as nature intended.

Quick picture again sent to him while we had a natural pause in proceedings. Snapping my phone shut after, not wating for a response. I wanted to continue before we went off the boil.

No lube was required for us to be able to enjoy the new toy as we were both literally dripping. Taking one end I inserted it into her eager pussy fucking her gently with it as I did so. Her groans gave away the fact was seriously enjoying my administrations. Laying on top of her again I put the other end into my sopping wet pussy moving so we were both getting fucked by the toy. She had her eyes wide open maintaining eye contact as we fucked a look of pure pleasure and enjoyment on her face which I was sure was matched by mine. This was hot as fuck.

Eyes closed I rubbed my clit and manoeuvred myself so the toy was hitting my g-spot. I needed to cum so badly. Desperate for the release an orgasm would give me.

I jumped as I felt cold hands reach around me from behind grabbing my tits hard. Turning around I saw my sneaky chap grinning at me bollock naked with a very hard cock. The sneaky so and so had obviously bunked off from work early to gate crash my party for two and crept in without me hearing him.

Giving him a kiss and a brief hello I turned back to enjoying myself with B knowing that he would love seeing me getting hot and steamy with her.

He grabbed my tits hold again from behind me and I could feel his cock push against my ass. He was going to dp me. Wow!

This was going to send me over the edge. Feeling a toy and his cock in me together. He'd dp'd me before with his cock and a toy stationary in me but to have him and a moving toy in me both at the same time was going to send me sky high!

Rubbing my clit frantically I could feel an orgasm brewing from deeply in me. I was going to cum and cum hard. Holy fuck!! I bucked against them waves of pleasure washing over me. My legs and B's pussy getting soaked as I gushed over her. That was enough to send her over the edge and she started writhing underneath me as an orgasm also claimed her.

He also was close to the main event as his tempo increased. Grabbing me harder and tighter as he pounded my ass. Throwing his head back he came with one final deep thrust filling my ass with his warm cum. Letting out a primal cry as he did so. My teasing and seeing us girls enjoying ourselves tipping him over the edge sooner than he normally would do so.

"Thank you both. That was absolutely amazing." I said to both of my lovers. Totally satisfied and spent.

There was no need for either of them to say anything. The smiles on their faces said it all.