While The Cats Away

Story Info
Daughter wants father's baby.
13.1k words
4.33
13.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the Cats Away

By

Promithius

Hi, my name is Mike, I'm forty two years old and a widower, and I lost my wife Sarah some five years ago. I have a 21 year old daughter, Yvonne, who now lives with me, having returned home after her tragic 2 year marriage failed. My mother-in-law's name is Penelope Sarah, her husband called her Poppy but she hated that name, so I call her Penny. Penny who lives about a thirty minute drive away is a slightly buxom woman with large breasts. Sarah was a "C" cup and Penny must be at least two or three sizes bigger. She lost her husband Alan just over two years ago, and helps me out whenever needed. When Sarah and I were first married my relationship with Penny was a little stressful to say the least, however when Sarah died we became much closer. I think it was mainly because of her granddaughter, Yvonne. When her husband Alan died Penny leaned on me much more for help. It felt, and still feels like I'm surrounded by women who constantly seeks my attention. My mother-in-law because of the work she requires doing around her house, and my daughter because of the continual sympathy she expects from me because of her failed marriage.

I am fairly tall, 6' 2", reasonably muscular, although that's beginning to fade now, and my visits to the gym are becoming rarer. I was always an athletic person and reasonably successful at sports, being captain and quarter back of my schools and college football teams, a member of the basketball teams, swimming teams and one of the fastest over a hundred yards, and hardly ever without a girlfriend.

Because of the pressures currently building in my life, is the reason I've reached out to try and get some sort of distraction by someone closer to my own age, albeit letters or e-mails. I wasn't ready to date, the time wasn't right. While searching through the internet, I stumbled on what I can only refer to as an adult pen pal site. Apparently you join the site and send your profile and what sort of person you are looking for as a pen pal, and the sort of subjects you wish to discuss. That information is listed on the site and anyone who may be interested in discussing your subjects, may initially contact you through the site. I wondered how I would know if the person I'm communicating with is telling the truth?" I decided it didn't matter whether they were telling the truth or not, you can make up your own story, be who you like, be as old as you like, and have as many pen pals as you can handle. Providing they are satisfying my requirements what did it matter, we were never going to meet. The thought intrigued me, just how far I could go with it, so I found the site's details, and completed the registration form.

I filled in my profile. Gender, Name, Age, E-mail address, Marital Status also my racial details, which I listed as Caucasian, Subject I listed as loneliness, and a Site Identification Name. They wanted a code name, and because of my sexual frustration I decided on Woody. The following details were listed as my requirements for anyone wishing to contact me. Gender, Female. Age Range, 30 to 50 years. Racial Restrictions, None. Physical Preferences, None. I submitted my details and received confirmation of acceptance.

It was two weeks later that I received my first reply and over the next few months our texting became deeply personalized.

Hi Woody My contact name is Gemma, I am 48 years old and have been divorced for 3 years and since my details fall within your parameters I hope you don't mind me contacting you. I appreciate that this communique is very brief but this is my initial contact just to see if you're interested in responding to my enquiry. Kindest regards Gemma

My response.

Hello Gemma I was very pleased to hear from you, but sorry to hear about your failed marriage, life is never very easy. As you already know I am 43 years of age, and a widower having lost my wife, Sarah, some five years ago. I have a 21 year old daughter, Yvonne, who returned home after her tragic marriage of 2 years failed. My mother-in-law, Penny, who lives reasonably close, lost her husband just over a two years ago, and it now feels like that I have two distressed ladies to comfort. Because of the current pressures building that is one reason why I have reached out to try and get some distraction by someone closer to my own age, albeit letters or e-mails. I hope my first contact doesn't disappoint you. Kindest regards

Woody

Dear Woody I was delighted to hear from you but sorry to hear about your wife and your daughters failed marriage, you are right, life is not only hard but also unfair. I attach a several photographs of myself and would be interested in your thoughts. I live in LA in California was wondering just how far apart we live.

Yours

Gemma

Dear Gemma

I really do appreciate hearing from you and wait in anticipation for your replies. Thank you for those photographs I have to say you are very attractive both in your facial features and if you don't mind me commenting, also your body. After seeing your photo's I regret to say that we live some distance from you, Miami Florida regrettably. I attach a photograph of myself and I would be interested in your comments.

I look forward to seeing more of you.

Woody

I have numerous photographs of myself and my family on my laptop so I picked and sent several which I thought were appropriate. I was interested to see her reaction to that.

Dearest Woody

Thank you for your photograph, after seeing it, and after all this is an adult site, you can make as many comments on my body as you like. And just to give you a little more ammunition I attach a two more recent photographs and I hope you can send me similar photos of yourself. A question, Woody your contact name doesn't that refer to an erection?

In anticipation

Gemma

The photographs she sent me one was a topless frontal from the waist up showing me just how big her tits were. The other was a topless left hand side view showing just how firm and how far her tits stuck out from her body, with her long blonde hair draped over her right shoulder. But as for me sending photographs of myself posing naked, I wasn't at that time prepared to satisfy her curiosity, so it looked as if we were coming to the end of our relationship.

Sweet Gemma I only wish I could tell you what I thought of your photographs in person, you look fantastic, However unfortunately I can't send you similar photos of myself because my daughter uses my lap top and might stumble upon them, I can't take that chance. You are correct about my name that's exactly what it means.

Regretfully

Woody

I thought my text might stir up some resentment and I expected Gemma to discontinue our correspondence. However that turned out not to be the case.

My Precious Woody

Although I am deeply disappointed at not being able to receive the type of photographs I was hoping for, I completely understand. Does your daughter show you any compassion with regard to your present circumstances or does she take things for granted. I would like to please you, tell me how I can, tell me what I must do, give me your orders, make me yours.

I am your servant.

Gemma

My Beautiful Gemma

I think my daughter shows nothing but compassion towards me. Almost every evening when I'm relaxing in a chair she comes and sits on my lap. She places an arm around my neck and applies kisses to my forehead, and tells me she hoping that she can make up for her mother's absence. If you're serious about wishing to please me and carry out my instructions, would you consider making a video of yourself undressing and modelling all of your lingerie for me? I'm attaching my email address perhaps it would be more convenient if we communicated through our email addresses.

Consider me your master.

Woody

My Beloved Master

I would be delighted to model my lingerie for you, however, it may take a while before you see any results, because I need to work out how to create, download and send the video to you. With regard to your daughters habit of sitting on your lap and kissing your forehead, and the fact she hopes she can make up for her mother's absence. You do realize that she wants to replace your wife in your bed. She is telling you that she wants you to make love to her. You said that she had a short marriage therefore at her age when she is approaching the peak of her sexuality, she is obviously missing male company and is offering you her body. If you doubt my word and want to find the truth, this is how you can find out. When she next sits on your lap place your hand on her leg, halfway between her knee and groin, and give her leg several light squeezes. If she does not object to your advances move your hand up to her groin, and again give light squeezes. If there is still no objection slip you hand around to her stomach and lightly rub it. And finally if there is still no objection slip your hand over her breast and I am sure you can take it from there, without any guidance from me. I also have provided my email address.

Your obedient servant

Gemma

It was some two weeks later before I could send Gemma details of the interaction between myself and my daughter Yvonne.

My Beautiful Fortune Teller Gemma

Last Friday evening I was sitting in the chair when Yvonne, wearing an extremely short mini skirt, came and sat on my lap. She put her arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. I decided to put your theory to the test and rested my hand on her leg and gave it a couple of squeezes. Yvonne did not react. I eased my hand up close to her groin and squeezed again, still no reaction. I slipped my hand around to her stomach then went straight up and caressed her breast. Immediately she kissed me on the mouth then said. "Daddy I want you, I want to sleep with you. I want you to make love to me."

It was obvious that we would end up in bed together.

Awaiting your reply.

Woody

It was at that point I decided to end the telling of my story, because I wasn't prepared to tell Gemma the whole story as we progressed with our sexual relationship. That night whilst sitting on my lap Yvonne snuggled in closer to me adjusting her position by putting both arms around my neck to give me complete access to her breasts. I couldn't prevent myself, from unbuttoning her blouse. Running my hand over the outside of her bra I caressed and squeezed her breasts. I thought I had gone too far when Yvonne stood up, but she removed her blouse and unhooked her bra. With her tits just resting in her bra cups she sat back down on my lap. After providing me with a passionate kiss, she asked me to remove her bra, then continued saying. "Suck them daddy, suck my tits and put your hand up my skirt and touch me." It was obvious that she hadn't been with a man since long before the divorce, whether she was waiting for me to make a move I couldn't say, but she had got me so aroused that I was prepared to act in a beastly manner towards her.

I drew one of her tits into my mouth as she held it up for me to suck. She screamed as I nipped her nipple and unceremoniously shoved my hand up her skirt to push her panties to one side so that I could slip my fingers inside her. I told her to stand up then I knelt in front of her so I could shove my hands up her skirt. Grabbing the waist band of her panties I yanked them down and made her step out of them, then encouraged her to spread her legs. Sticking my head up her skirt I began to lick the natural juices secreted from her pussy that spread around her inner thighs and mixed with her pubic hair, before working my tongue into her pussy. Grabbing her ass cheeks with my hands, my fingers penetrated the crack between them with a finger pressed against her sphincter. Yvonne didn't seem to mind me touching her like that, in fact I was positive she pushed back against me, attempting to encourage my finger to penetrate her. Even with my head up her skirt, I could feel her hands pressing my head tight against her pussy.

Yvonne pulled her skirt up. "Daddy can we go up on the bed?" I stood up, suggested that she lead the way and followed her up the stairs into my bedroom. Being completely naked, after removing her skirt, Yvonne scrambled to the middle of my king size bed and held out her arms for me to join her. She watch as I undressed before climbing on the bed and in a kneeling position straddled her. Leaning forward my cock was poised above her face, I told her to suck it. Yvonne took hold of my cock pulled it down and at the same time lifted her head and took it in her mouth. For about half a minute she sucked me. Taking me by surprise she said. "Darling I want you to fuck me and cum inside me. I want you to flood my body with your cum. I want you to get me pregnant, I want your baby.

I was too far gone and almost out of my mind with passion. It was impossible for me even to consider the implications of getting my daughter pregnant. There was no foreplay, I just moved further down the bed then, when I was appropriately position, rammed myself into her. I think Yvonne was wound up to a similar state as me, because she immediately wrapped her arms and legs around me and crying out over and over again for me to fuck her. For several minutes I pounded her as she tried to crush me with her arms and legs, then screaming abuse at me as she orgasmed. I felt her cum, my cock had taken over the control of my mind. All I could think about was myself, and all those months ahead of me where I didn't have to be careful, and could fill her body full with cum as often as I liked. Yvonne collapsed just as I spewed stream after stream of semen into her. There was a smile on her face as she placed her hand behind my neck and pulled my face down until our lips made contact, a position we remained in until I became flaccid and slipped out of her. When I rolled off of her she snuggled up to me and said "Oh daddy that was wonderful."

We slept together for the first time that night with Yvonne wearing just stockings and a garter belt while I remained naked. We cuddled up close, and while we kissed I fondled her breasts and she massaged my cock. After a while I moved down the bed and began to suck her breasts, my hand slipped down to rest on her mound and I twirled her pubic hair around my finger, before slipping two fingers into her pussy. Gradually, as Yvonne became more aroused I slipped on top of her and she guided my cock inside her saying. "Give it to me daddy, give me all you've got, fill me up with babies." I pounded her hard causing her to shout out blasphemous words. Forced to take my full weight I squeezed her tits as we kissed and fucked. Finally I cum pumping streams and streams of my baby making fluid into her, saying. "If that doesn't get you fucking pregnant nothing will." I kept going as long as I could, and just as I was about to pull out, Yvonne orgasmed.

Lying side by side kissing and cuddling I asked her why she divorced her husband Brian. At the time she always refused to tell me the reason why she wanted to divorce him. I always assumed it was because he was abusive towards her although I never saw any telltale signs of physical abuse. Yvonne cuddled up close and buried her head in my chest, then she told me her story.

"When we were first married, Brian was very tender and both of us being fairly inexperienced, sexually, we took thinks slowly. It turned out that Brian was more dominant than me and gradually he expanded our realm of our sexual practices. At first we kissed, cuddled, fondled each other's bodies and had intercourse. It was wonderful. Then Brian suggested that we kneel naked on the bed and fondle our own bodies in front of each other. He like to watch me bounce my breasts up and down using the palm of my hands. Then he preferred to use his hands to bounce my breasts up down, it was then he started to call them tits and he wanted me to call them tits. Then he started to slap them and made me jump up and down to make them bounce more.

"All this happened over weeks and months, then he wanted to spank me, he said that I could keep my skirt on and the slaps wouldn't be very hard. Then he wanted me to pull my skirt up so he could spank me just wearing my panties, then the skirt came off altogether. After every week or so he would change the conditions, next came when he wanted me to wear my panties with stockings and garter belt, then I had to wear the stockings and garter belt without my panties. He also wanted me wear them all night in bed, and wouldn't allow me to wear anything else. Brian became more forceful when he spanked me, hitting me harder until he reached the point whereby he hit me so hard he would make me cry.

"Afterwards while sobbing my heart out in bed, he would spoon with me slip his cock between the cheeks of my ass and press it up against my rose bud. He would grab and squeeze my tits then whisper terrible things in my ear, things like. 'You know why you love the way I treat you, because you are a whore a slut and you fucking love it. Say it, say, I love the way you treat me because I'm a fucking whore and slut. SAY IT, he shouted at me, and would continue to harass me until I said it. He carried on by saying. "I bet you would like me to watch another man fucking you and stick up your ass. Would you like him to cum all over your face, I bet you would, being the slut you are?

"Then came the next stage when he started by siding his cock between my tits until he cum all over me. From there he wanted me to suck his cock so that he could cum in my mouth. He got angry when I refused then he said that if he could come in my mouth he wouldn't spank me. The temptation was too great because I hated it when he spanked me, and he did say that if I didn't let him cum in my mouth he would spank me harder and longer. So there were times when I would suck him until he came in my mouth.

"I was almost positive there was still more to come and the next thing was that he wanted to penetrate my rose bud, and again we had the same threats as when he wanted to cum in my mouth. The first time he did it he had me bent over the arm of the sofa and was rough, hurting me as much as if he was spanking me. At the same time he was gripping my nipples and pulling on my tits stretching them as far as he could. In bed he would whisper tell me you love my cock up your ass.

"It was about this time that I began to realize he wasn't going to stop and things would get worse, that's when I began to think about divorcing him. It wasn't until one night he whispered in my ear that he was telling a friend at work about how, in his words, I like to be treated. He said. "I was telling a colleague at work how you like to walk around the house wearing only stockings and garter belt, how you like me to spank you, and how you insist that I cum in your mouth. I also told him that you like to take it up the ass. He surprised me by saying that you turned him on every time he saw you and said that he wished he could spend the night with you, and do to you what I do to you. I offered to let him spend the night with you for $1000 and he accepted. I've agreed that he can spend next Saturday night with you, I'll sleep in the spare room.

"That was the last straw, so that's when I came back home to you before that Saturday night of his friends visit. By then I had decided I needed to divorce him. The strange part about it is, that if he had been gentle with me I would probably enjoyed his attention. Just wearing the stockings and garter belt made me feel very sexy and I would have loved how it affected him only if he had been more considerate and gentle with me."