While The Cats Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have you got there?"

I laid the stockings across her tits. "What are you going to do with those?"

"I'm going to tie you to the bed."

"I'd rather you didn't."

"You wanted to experience more adventurous sex. I asked you for your ideas and you left it to me to think things up, and so I have. Now you have no choice but to accept what I have in mind for you."

I took hold of her wrist, tied a stocking around it, then placed her arm behind her head and tied the stocking to the bed frame. Taking her other wrist I did the same. With both arms now immobilized I repeated the process with her legs, tying the stockings around her ankles then to the frame at the foot of the bed. Penny was now lying naked and spread eagled on the top of the bed. There had been no objections or struggling from her while I tied her up she seemed to accept everything I did.

Seeing her lying there vulnerable and powerless I felt a little surge of arousal. From the foot of the bed I crawled up towards her on all fours until I was between her spread eagled legs. Taking my cock in hand I rubbed it up and down the entrance to her pussy while kissing, licking and sucking those engorged nipples. Penny would respond enthusiastically as I occasionally leaned further forward to kiss those luscious red lips. It was at times like this when the pressure on my cock as it pressed against her pussy would increase quite considerably which increased my arousal.

It was at the point when my erection was back to its peek that it guided itself, as I leaned forward to kiss her, and drove deep inside her. Penny screamed. "You could have fucking warned me." Penny wrapped her arms and legs around me as I frantically rammed as deep and as hard as I could into her. With the sound of my grunts and her moans and groans, if my mouth hadn't been close to her ear and of course hers close to mine, I would never have heard her say. "Darling keep fucking me hard and call me Sarah, I'm want to know how my daughter felt and what she was thinking as she laid beneath you."

I called her Sarah as I ploughed into her as hard as I could, in fact she had got me so wound up that I called her all sorts of names including a slut and a fucking whore. We kissed, we fucked, I squeezed her tits and her ass, anything to inflict a little pain. Penny loved my treatment of her, she moaned and groaned and called me a mother fucker and many more names, in response to my insults to her. When she orgasmed it was like being strapped to a bucking bronco as I lay on top of her she bounced me all over the place.

Exhausted, we lay in each other's arms talking, in between kisses, with our bodies pressed tight together. Penny was saying. "I'm not surprised how much my daughter was in love with you if you fucked her like that. After my husband died I often wondered what it would be like to sleep with you, and had many fantasies, in fact some I would partially act out in front of you, and I'm pretty sure you remember the circumstances.

There was that time when you came over to do some work for me, when I never wore a bra. I wore a thin blouse and every chance I got I walked in front of you encouraging my breasts to bounce up and down. I'm sure you remember that. Then there was the time you had the floorboards up and was laying on the floor doing something under them. I went up to my bedroom and changed into my shorter silk skirt, a pair of sexy panties, stockings and a garter belt. My intention was to stand over you so you could look up my skirt but I panicked and just stepped over you on my way out to the kitchen."

"I remember both instances, I was tempted, and reached a point where I was almost prepared to rip your blouse open. The second I did see up you skirt when you stepped over me, and was tempted to put my hand up your skirt and fondle the flesh on your legs above those stockings you wore, and to slip my fingers inside the crotch of your panties."

"Darling I wish you had, we could have had a lot more time together."

Over the remaining days we were alone together, all embarrassment was lost between us. Our sexual appetite increased to a point, where each morning whether I had to go to work or not, Penny would cradle me in her arms and guide her enlarged nipple to my mouth where I would suckle for as long as possible. Sometimes as I suckled she would massage my cock and place her hand over the top when I cum. Other times when I was getting ready for work she follow me into the shower encourage intercourse then wash every part of me. Once I had stepped out of the shower she would soap up her body and rub her tits back and forth against the shower glass.

In the evenings when I came home from work she would greet me at the door wearing Yvonne's short white satin nightdress and provide me with passionate kisses. During the evenings at one time or another, apart from the bedroom and bathroom, we made love in every room. In the kitchen I had her bent over the work surface, she wouldn't be wearing any panties or bra and it was easy to get the nightdress up around her waist. It was while I fucked the life out of her I would pull the top of the nightdress down and grab and squeeze her tits. In the sitting room I did a similar thing, but with her bent over the arm of the sofa. In the dining room I had over the table, but in my small office although she was bent over my desk she squealed when I slipped it in her ass, using a lubricant of course.

Friday morning was the last time we were able to have sex because I was due to pick Yvonne up from the airport at four in the afternoon. Penny was crying as we packed her things she didn't want to go home knowing she would be alone once more. We kissed and hugged a lot, touched each other, made promises to see each other as much as possible. Penny made some sort of suggestion that Yvonne and I could possibly move in with her but that was soon discarded because of Yvonne's and my relationship and of course there was the matter of the baby.

Penny was very quiet in the car as we travelled to the airport. When Yvonne passed through the arrivals gate our greetings were very restraint, for obvious reasons. On our way back to Penny's house, we both listened intently as Yvonne spoke excitedly of her time in New York. Yvonne remained in the car while I carried Penny's bag into the house and saw her settled in. Just as I was about to leave she threw her arms around my neck and we ended with a passionate kiss.

When we arrived home I followed Yvonne up the stairs into her bedroom where I placed her bags on the bed. Taking me by the hand she led me into our bedroom where she undressed down to her underwear, which meant she took her blouse and skirt off. Yvonne then undressed me down to my skin saying "You've not made love to me for a week and I've missed it." She laid on the bed and I crawled beside her and we went through our routine of making out, foreplay, then making love. After I felt sufficiently guilty that I confessed my indiscretion with Penny.

"While you were away, Penny and I slept together."

"The whole week?"

"Yes pretty much, most of the week anyway."

"I'm not surprised, while the cat's away. I see the way you look at her tits and the way she looks at you."

"So you don't mind?"

"Of course I mind, but it's not as if I could divorce you, and it's not as if I would want to. I love you and I have the baby to think about, and providing our relationship is unaffected and you continue to make love to me I won't object if you occasionally want to sleep with her."

It was a Saturday evening, about two weeks later, when Yvonne came home after being out for most of the day, she was sitting on my lap and suddenly changed the subject saying,

"Darling we need to talk. I've been around grans for most of the day and I told her you had mentioned that while I was away you two had slept together. By the look on her face I think she was waiting for me to condemn her, but I told her pretty much what I told you, that I wasn't happy about but had no intention of doing anything about it. I told her that I was in love with you and had the baby to think of and if you both wanted to sleep together who was I to complain.

"I suggested that she could come over weekends and you could sleep together. She said that she would like that, then added, if she came over why couldn't the three of us sleep together the bed is certainly big enough? It was then she came out with a proposal that if you sold this house we could go and live with her which would give us all sorts of advantages. First we would be out of the area where people know us. You wouldn't have to travel to carry out any maintenance on her house, it's even nearer to where you work. If I wait for a reasonable period after the baby is born I could go back to work because we would have a ready-made baby sitter. You could take each of us out for a date night, while the other baby sits.

"There would be so many advantages. Think about it, and perhaps we could have Penny over for the weekend and discuss it, and try to see if three in a bed works."

The End