While The Cats Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne turned over facing away from me and said. "Daddy slip your cock between the cheeks of my ass and press it up against my rose bud and put your arms around me to hold my tits, and whisper things in my ear." I began to wonder if she had become brain washed and wanted to be treated in a similar way to how her husband treated her. Was it possible that she wanted me to treat her in a similar fashion but in a more gentle way? While she was telling me her story I became aroused with a massive erection, picturing myself treating her in a rough way, so I decided to see if I could get her to do similar things. "Baby would you wear stockings and a garter belt for daddy?"

"Would you like me to go and put them on now?"

"I would if it's not too much trouble."

She left the bed and virtually skipped across the room making her way to her own bedroom. When she returned she was wearing just stockings and her garter belt. "Darling is this how you want to see me dressed?"

"Oh baby you look so beautiful and sexy would you always sleep with me like that?"

"Yes daddy, if that's what you want."

Yvonne, before returning to my bed, opened a tube of lubricant and spread some between the cheeks of her ass. In bed she rubbed some on my cock then took up the position so that I could spoon against her. I pushed my cock deep between her ass cheeks and hard up against her rose bud. She sighed then said. "Oh daddy that feels so good."

I whispered in her ear. "Perhaps when you feel the time is right we could go all the way."

All I heard was "Mmmm," and felt her push back against me several times.

In the morning when I woke Yvonne was already lying awake on her side watching me. I turned towards her she moved closer to me put her hand behind my head and pulled my face against her breasts. She lifted a tit up and held her nipple to my lips. "Darling let mommy feed you." She said. I opened my mouth and drew her engorged nipple into my mouth and watch as she squeezed her tit encouraging the phantom milk to squirt into my mouth. We laid together like that for an hour or so, while she stroked my face and head, talking to me as if I was an infant, encouraging me to fondled her breasts and pussy. And that's how our relationship blossomed, becoming more like husband and wife rather that father and daughter.

We've been sleeping together ever since and she makes sure that I remain active. Yvonne is far more adventurous than my wife. One evening in the bedroom during a foreplay session Yvonne said. "Darling you remember that first evening you put your head and hands up my skirt and your fingers touched my little rose bud, then later in bed you asked when I thought the time was right perhaps we could go all the way?" I said I did. "Please darling the time is right, would you make love to my rose bud, I want you to make it open, to make it bloom?" I must admit I was a little surprised by the timing of her request, also her mother would never allowed me to touch her there.

Yvonne lubricated herself, then lubricated me before taking up her position of kneeling on the bed bent over with her head on the pillow. Placing her hands behind her she parted her cheeks creating room to allow me to slip between them, although it was necessary for me to part them even further so that I could ease myself between them. Taking my cock in hand I had to make slight adjustments to center myself on her rose bud.

"Baby are you ready?"

"I am,"

"Then if things get too painful either tell me to stop or back up."

Things weren't quite as straight forward as expected it was a lot harder to penetrate than I thought. My first attempt failed, Yvonne never complained about the pressure I applied to her so for my second attempt I grabbed her hips to get greater leverage and pushed, I made some headway but she still needed a little more persuasion. "Harder daddy push harder." I pushed again and this time I was in, only just, but I was in. Lowering myself to lean along her back I cupped her tits with both hands and gently pushed. Giving her tits a squeeze I pushed again. Yvonne hadn't complained by the time I had fully entered her, although later she did admit there was some pain but nothing like she had previously experienced with her X-husband. She began to enjoy my attention as I gently moved back and forth. "Faster darling and stretch my nipples."

She was asking me to do the things that she complained her X was doing to her. Perhaps it was because I was more considerate and gentle and would stop any time she asked. We couldn't kiss in that position, I could only kiss her shoulder and neck, as I rubbed, squeezed and tugged her nipples, using my thumb and forefinger. Gently easing myself back and forth so that I didn't cause her too much distress, Yvonne asked me to go faster and harder. She said it felt really good as I increased my speed and became a little more forceful. She was moaning and groaning as I performed, fucking and fondling stretching her tits while she massaged her clit. It was just as I cum inside her that she made herself cum, with both of us collapsing in a state of ecstasy.

Having pulled out of her we both laid on the bed facing each other when Yvonne said. "Daddy I've been a very naughty girl are you going to spank me hard and make me cry?" Wait a minute is she asking me to spank her hard enough to make her cry? Is she asking me to do the one thing that made her think about divorcing her husband? I needed to check. "Baby, I know you've been a very naughty girl, but do you think you deserve and want to be punished that way."

"Yes daddy, I think I do need you to put me across your lap and give me a hard spanking."

Just the sight of seeing her in the dressing table's large mirror, laid across my lap with her tits dangling down and her ass stuck up in the air, aroused me beyond belief. I slapped her ass three times fairly hard and it didn't seem to make a lot of difference. Then another three times only harder this time, then a final three times, very hard, which had her sobbing.

I helped her back onto the bed where she turned away from to lie on her side. I moved in behind her spooning and eased my cock between her butt cheeks and my hand I placed over her breast. Thinking she would like me to whisper in her ear I said "Sweetheart you have been a naughty girl but you are beautiful and sensual with a fantastic body and I regret having to punish you. But after what we've been through together, would you treat me as your husband?"

Yvonne turned over to face me, the tears still rolling down her cheeks. "Daddy are you asking me to be your wife?"

"I am sweetheart."

She threw her arms around my neck. "Oh Mike I do love you, I will be your wife."

It was some three months later one Thursday night, Yvonne and I were in bed making out when she said. "Darling I have two things to tell you. First my company have asked me to attend a financial course in New York which will last a week. It was a last minute thing, the person who was allocated to go pulled out at the last minute, so they asked me to go in his place, and I have to be at the airport, midday tomorrow. I've arranged for Gran to come and take care of you while I'm away and I told her you will pick her up tomorrow evening at 6 pm."

"There was no need for that I'm quite capable of looking after myself, I brought you up without any help from anyone, or at least very little. What's the second thing?"

"Mike I'm pregnant, it's taken a little time but we got there in the end."

"Oh baby that's fantastic." I pulled her close and kissed her while gently squeezing her tits. "Does that mean I have competition for access to these? At least I will be rewarded when I suck them." Yvonne suggested, because of her pregnancy her tits could get bigger, and would I mind if they did. "The bigger the better." I said. I moved down the bed and began to suck on her nipples, while my hand drifted down to run my fingers up and down the entrance to her pussy. We continued to make out as I gently massaged her clit with my thumb while my fingers buried themselves deep in her pussy.

"Darling I want you to remember this night." Yvonne climbed over me into a sixty nine position and took my cock in her mouth and began massage and suck it. I warned her I was about to cum, several times, and she never took any notice and so I just laid back and enjoyed the sensation of coming in her soft mouth. I couldn't see how she coped with all the semen being spewed into her mouth whether she swallowed after each string hit her throat, or let it build up in her mouth. Finally she raised her head then laid on me in such a way that my cock was trapped between her tits. Yvonne looked at me and eased her hand between us to hold my flaccid cock against her tits, then opened her mouth showing me her semen covered tongue before swallowing it.

Friday morning I drove Yvonne to the airport, on the way back I called in on Penny, my mother-in-law to confirm that I would pick her up at 6.00 pm that evening. "I'm all packed and ready to come with you now if it's convenient, if not I will see you tonight, although it would save you a trip tonight. I placed her bags in the car and drove her back to my place.

Saturday morning I was just lying in bed day dreaming when there was a knock on my door, I called out "come in" knowing it could only be Penny. I could smell the toast as soon as she opened the door. Wishing me good morning as she walked over carrying a tray to stand beside my bed waiting, while I sat up and arranged the pillows to lean against. Her attire hadn't gone unnoticed, she looked fantastic and definitely sexy. Her long nut brown hair with lighter highlights cascaded down either side of her face with her soft curled ends resting on the upper part of her breasts. I had never seen Penny with this hair style before, I had only ever seen her with her hair scurffed back in a bun. It always seemed to me that the bun style always seemed to make a woman's face look more severe.

The light blue sweater she was wearing had a deep 'V' neck allowing some cleavage visibility, a look which was enhanced by the sweater being extremely thin. So thin in fact that the outline of her bra was obvious. The double seams and thick edges and areas where the fabric and straps pressed slightly into her flesh were clearly visible. There was even a hint of the embroidery on the bra cups. Her darker blue knee length skirt shimmered, like the sun reflecting off metal, while her legs were covered in high sheen, I assumed skin colored panty hose.

She handed me the tray, which I thanked her for, on which a plate with two slices of buttered toast and a glass of OJ. She pointed to the bed, "may I?"

"Please."

As she sat on the bed her skirt rode up slightly showing a little of her inner thigh, with her ankle of the leg resting on the bed, tucked under the leg hanging down the side of the bed. Penny did most of the talking while I tucked into the toast. Once I had finished eating I joined in the conversation, and in one particular instant while trying to make a point, I put my hand on her leg. I felt a bit of a lump beneath her skirt and deliberately fumbled around trying to determine what it was. Eventually I realized it was a garter belt clip, Penny was wearing stockings, wow. She never made a comment that my hand was resting on her leg so I gave it a couple of squeezes. As she still made no comment so I push my hand further up towards her groin rucking her skirt up and exposing more leg as I went.

Penny gave me that look which said, although she knew what I was doing she wouldn't complain. Perhaps if I had been at her house things may have turned out different. Each time I squeezed her leg I pushed her skirt a fraction higher to expose more leg in an attempt to uncover the garter belt clip. I had reached a point whereby I had just exposed the first part of her reinforced stocking top and as I looked up to check on Penny's reaction I noticed two small bumps in her sweater. Penny was becoming aroused, the bumps were the first signs of her nipples becoming engorged. Never mind the stocking clip, I lifted my hand and ran the back of my forefinger over both of the nipple bumps.

"Michael what do you think you're doing?" Although she seemed put out by my actions she never made any attempt to leave the bed.

"Sorry do mean why did I do this?" So I did it again, only this time I pushed my finger harder against her nipple sinking slightly into her breasts. Again Penny complained about my actions but failed to leave my bed. I decided to make a bolder move by cupping her breast and giving it a squeeze. Penny didn't make any attempt to stop me, in fact since she never said anything or use any physical means of restraint to stop me, I placed both hands over breasts and squeezed several times. She finally stood up complaining at my treatment of her.

"What did I do?" I lifted the covers up and suggested that she join me under them.

"You want me to get into bed with you, are you mad?"

"No I'm not mad, I know you want to get into bed with me, look at your nipples." By this time they had swollen quite considerably. She placed her hands over her nipples to hide them. I threw the covers back. "Now get in here."

Slowly she stepped out of her shoes and ambled back to the bed. Sitting on the edge, she swung both legs onto the bed then laid down. Throwing the covers over her I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close then slipped my hand inside her sweater and gave her breast another but harder squeeze. Raising her voice said "What do you think you are doing?" I was expecting her to pull away from me, turn and slap my face, but she remained wrapped up in my arms and didn't even try to remove my hands from her breasts.

"Giving you a cuddle."

"Giving me a cuddle, what with your hands squeezing my breasts? I know it's been sometime since you lost Sarah and you've never mentioned being with another woman. Also since you know I haven't been with a man for a long time, are you thinking or even hoping that I might be sexually frustrated and ready to have sex with the first man that comes along, and you're trying to make sure it's you? Do you actually want to get intimate with your mother-in-law?"

Propping myself up on my arm to lean over her, said. "Yes that's exactly what I was thinking."

She looked up at me. "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes I do, but why would you say that?"

"Well it's not what I would call a conventional relationship where a son-in-law wants to have sex with his wife's mother. So are you hoping to have sex with me?"

"Yes I am."

"Now?"

"That would be nice."

"Are you expecting me to get undressed or are you thinking you would like to undress me?"

"I would like to undress you." Penny sat up and allowed me to pull her sweater off over her head, then with my arms around her and our lips locked together, I unhooked her bra. Breaking our kiss, and while my hands supported her tits, as I bounced them up and down, said. "From the first time I met you, I've wanted to see these,"

Rolling a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and giving it a light squeeze I lifted and gently stretched her tit to get an idea what they looked like when Penny was in her prime, and her body in full bloom. She asked me. "What are you doing?" Having explained what I was attempting to do, she said. "Lie down I will show you exactly what they looked like."

Penny straddled me, then on her hands and knees she crawled up until her breasts were hanging down in all their beauty, above my face. She then lowered her body sufficiently to allow me to take one of her fairly large nipples into my mouth. As I sucked on it she said. "Alan never showed any interest in my breasts, and the problem was, if I ever wanted some attention paid to them, I had to resolve that issue myself. However it was obvious when I went out and about there was plenty of interest shown by men, including you. From the time we first met you couldn't take your eyes off them.

"There were times when I knew you were coming to visit, I would wear a front fastening bra, Then at night in bed I would fantasize that we had been left alone in the house together and you would force me on the bed, rip off my blouse, unhook my bra, and fondle my breasts and suck my nipples." While continuing to suck on Penny's nipple there was no way I could reply, I just continued to tug on the other nipple, stretching her tit as far as I could, without inflicting any serious pain.

Changing tactics, instead of concentrating on her stretching her tit I unhooked the waistband of her skirt then lowered the zip. "I see my skirt is coming off now is it?" With her nipple still in my mouth I nodded rigorously flicking her tit up and down. With Penny still on her hands and knees I pushed her skirt down over her thighs to pool around her knees, immediately followed by her panties. "That's a naughty son-in-law what's your mommy-in-law going to do with you now?"

"Well you've still got your garter belt and stockings on."

"And do you want to take them off?"

"No baby we'll leave them on."

Penny lowered herself onto me then began kissing me. Rolling her off of me, she was now lying on her back, allowing me to roll onto my side to rest against her. Penny kicked her skirt and panties off after I had managed to push them down almost to her ankles. We continued to kiss while I fondled her tits before lowering my hand down to her pubic region, where surprisingly she was clean shaven. "Mike it's been a long time since a man has touched me there."

"Well don't worry sweet mommy, your favorite son-in-law will give you plenty of this over the coming week."

"Yes but what about after next week?"

I slipped my fingers inside her. "Don't worry baby we will make some kind of arrangements."

We didn't get too adventurous in this our first time of foreplay before Penny said that she was ready to be made love to. I moved on top of her and she guided me to the spot before I pushed, gently easing myself into her. God she was tight and even though I just parted her lips she complained of a slight pain. "Fuck Mike that feels big." I had never heard Penny swear before and wondered what she would say if I used that language back at her. "That's because your cunt has shrunk due of the lack of practice." She looked at me and before she kissed me said. "You dirty bastard now give this old lady a good fucking."

I pushed harder and she whimpered as I just about got the head of my cock inside her. She kept crying out. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," each time I eased myself deeper a little at a time until eventually I was inside her, all the way. We kissed as we fucked and fucked as we kissed, Penny was very vocal, moaning and groaning suggesting that I'm too big. I never considered myself as being much larger than the average man, I told her "It's you sweetheart, you're getting smaller as you get older and from the lack of use, but don't worry we'll soon get you back to normal. She screamed abuse at me, calling me a motherfucker as I pulled out and rammed back in hard.

Afterwards as we lay cuddled together basking in the afterglow Penny said. "Did know Yvonne's pregnant?"

"Yes I know."

"Has she told you who the father is?"

"No she hasn't."

"Do you know who the father is?"

"Yes I do."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"If you really want to know, it's me."

Penny Gasped. "You've had sex with your daughter and got her pregnant?"

I grabbed her tits. "Yes and if mother-nature hadn't been so cruel to you, I would have filled these with milk."

For those first few seconds I don't think she believed me, before asking if Yvonne and I were sleeping together. I told her we were living together as husband and wife. Then she asked me how it happened. Penny listened intently as I told her how Yvonne was always sitting on my lap and kissing my forehead, and how she never prevented my hands from wandering over her body. I told her that it was Yvonne who said she was in love with me, and suggested that we sleep together because she wanted to have my child.