While the Parents Were Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to chat like I wasn't there which gave my breathing a chance to return to normal. I just hugged them closer.

Marce then reached down to my limp dick and said "Do you think it's dead?" to Beth. Giving me a couple of strokes.

Beth said "I hope not. "And reached down to grope me too and give me a few more strokes which started to wake me up more.

Thinking two can play at this game, with each hand, I reached between their legs and started playing with their pussies. They both let go of me and leaned back to enjoy what I was doing to them.

Both were very wet and I stuck two fingers in each one and started stroking. There was a smell in the air and a squishy sound being heard. Both were breathing heavy and moaning. I decided to take it up a notch. I stopped and got on my knees and then inserted 3 fingers and started finger fucking them like crazy. Beth came first and then Marce a short time later.

I then stuck my mouth over Marcy's pussy and started lapping at the clit and when I sucked it into my mouth she came again. I then slid over and did the same to Beth until she came again.

Beth said "Fuck me now!" As she rolled onto all fours and I impaled her and started pumping like crazy. Our bodies were slapping together and then Beth froze and I came in her. I pulled out and ordered Marce to get over here and clean me up and do the same for Beth, which she did and made Beth cum again.

By that time, I was ready for sleep as were both girls. I slid under the covers with each one on either side of me curled up tight. It was a kinky night of uninhibited sex and hot as hell.

We woke in the morning, showered together and made them both cum in the shower and they both blew me too. We had breakfast and packed and left the hotel.

We went to the original beach. I laid under the umbrella and fell asleep and awoke to a girl in each arm snuggled up to me. We must have been quite the site, me with two sexy women snuggled up to me.

It was getting late; we all were a bit sun burned and packed the car to head home. We stopped for fast food and then continued home. I had to go to work the next day.

Once home we unpacked, threw clothes in the laundry and hopped onto the bed. I was in underwear and the girls mimicked me with just panties on, nothing on top.

I groaned at their tease and the girls had mercy on me and started kissing each other and fondling each other's boobs before going 69 on each other.

I crawled closer and watched Beth lick Marcy to orgasm and then turned and watch Marcy do the same to Beth. It was so freaking sexy. I was sitting there stroking my dick.

The girls were done and came closer to me and started taking turns sucking me off again. This time Beth was the one to swallow my cum. And I was done. My body and brain were fried.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. Way too soon, my alarm went off, I showered, ate, and went to work. The girls were both sound asleep still.

I got to work and my boss asked me how my mini vacation was. Cheryl the other employee knew of my prior exploits with some sexy women and just smiled at me. I explained about the beaches and the fun with my girlfriend and sister.

Later in the day, Cheryl came up to me and said "I want the full details, the ones you didn't tell the boss. The hot and sweaty and sticky details. The sexy details."

The boss then said he was leaving early and left us to close up shop. As soon as he was gone, Cheryl came back to me and repeated "I want the full details, the ones you didn't tell the boss. The hot and sweaty and sticky details. The sexy details."

Cheryl then reached down and grabbed my dick and stroked me through my work pants making me hard.

I told her I would tell her after she gave me one of her amazing blowjobs. So, she put the blinds down and the closed sign up and locked the door. She then grabbed my hand and dragged me around back.

Cheryl then undid my pants and took them and the underwear down in one push. My dick was hard and Cheryl; wasted no time in putting me in her mouth. Cheryl is a master at blowjobs. She has incredible skill and brought me to the edge two or three times until I thought I would die and then she brought me off as I exploded in her mouth. She licked me clean and then put me back together.

We then went out and reopened the store and I sat down and told her my story. By the time I was done, she had three fingers up her pussy and was leaking fluids down her legs, which made me hard again.

I walked up to her; she could not be seen from the front of the store; and pulled her fingers up and licked them clean. I then said, "Would you like to be fucked right now? Do you want me to fuck you right here? I can lean you over a table and fuck you senseless."

Cheryl replied "Please, please Lou. I need it so badly. Please fuck me now!"

Then the phone rang. It was the boss who said if the store was quiet, we could close early and go home. I thanked the boss and started locking up the store for the night.

I dragged Cheryl around the corner and pushed her down face-first onto the table. I pulled up her dress and down her soaking-wet panties. I then finger fucked her until she came at least 3 times. I did a little fisting pushing my hand deep inside of her as she pushed back at me. This caused her to scream out "I'm cumming." And a flood of fluid ran down her legs.

Cheryl was panting and soaked to the bone from sweating. I helped her up and just held her while she caught her breath. She was like jelly in my arms, her hands by her side, head on my chest. She reached over to give my dick a squeeze, but I pulled away causing her to moan.

I said "I have two wild women at home waiting for me to return. I have to save something for them."

Cheryl said "Can I come with you? Can you handle three women Lou?"

I said" I'll ask them and maybe tomorrow you can join us. How's that." She pouted and said "Ok" very dejectedly.

I helped her into her car and left in my car.

To be continued.