While the Parents Were Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More gushing and squishing and I kept going except this time I bought my mouth down and sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue across it. Sucking and licking and soon she was thrashing and humping my face and pushing against me and finally relaxed.

I let her move her legs down and came up beside her and pulled her onto me, my arms holding her against me. She sighed, resting her head against my chest and just laid there. In moments, she was asleep.

I pulled the sheet up and closed my eyes and fell asleep with Beth in my arms.

I awoke with Beth looking down at me, light streaming in the windows. Beth leaned down and kissed me and then whispered "I want to make you feel good before you go to work. I don't have much experience, but will do my best."

I replied, "You don't have to. We can wait until we have more time."

Beth said, "I want to. Now be still and let me know if I hurt you. I don't want to. I want to feel you and make you feel good."

Beth slid down my body taking the sheet with her. My dick had woken up and was hard again, made harder with Beth sliding her naked body down mine.

She placed her hands on my dick, still covered by my shorts. She then slid her hands up the sides of my shorts and touched me. Then pulled her hands back out and reached up to pull my shorts down and off.

Of course, my hard dick sprang to life. Gently hands wrapped around me, eyes looking closely. Pre-cum on my tip caused her to stick her tongue out and say "salty". I just let out a moan of approval.

Beth blew hot breath on me and then lowered her mouth over the head. "Oh my god. I'm not going to last long." I said. She pulled up and gave me some wet licks as more pre-cum appeared.

She lowered her mouth over me and started moving her tongue around the head of my dick. I was in heaven. The feeling was incredible. She then pulled off me with a plop sound and then grabbed my near the base and started licked me like a lollipop. When she gave the underside of the head a wet lick, I let out a moan. She then placed me back into her wet mouth and started bobbing up and down on me. It was a wet and slippery blowjob that felt incredible. She then came up and bobbed on just the head and that did it. I said "I'm going to cum" and she popped up and said "I want you to cum in my mouth" and then gave another lick and slid back onto me.

As she licked me while I was inside her mouth, my hips gave a push up and I was cumming. Beth stayed on my head and sucked in every drop. When I was done and started shrinking, she held me in her hands and made sure to lick me clean.

Beth then came up and put her head on my shoulder. She asked "How was that?" I said "Are you sure you never did that before, because it was incredible."

"I need to stop later and buy some condoms on the way home." I said. Beth said "No you don't. I'm on the pill and have been for a few months."

She laid her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and said "I need a little nap and have some time before I need to get up." I then fell asleep and the next thing I knew, my alarm clock was ringing.

I had to extricate myself from my sexy little nymph and go shower. I gave her a kiss after I got dressed and said "I'll take the next 2 days off making it a 4-day weekend. Tell Marcy we'll go to the beach tomorrow. I'll see you later today. I can't wait." I then bent down and gave her a kiss and reached down and flicked her nipple.

I then went to work.

It seemed like work dragged on. It was a very hot day and the store was pretty empty. When I finally closed up, I sped home and somehow didn't get a ticket.

When I got home both Marcy and Beth were busy in the kitchen making dinner. Simple spaghetti and meat balls with garlic bread. It was pretty good.

We all went for a swim shortly after dinner and it was too hot outside and retreated back into the house. We made plans to get up early and get to the beach early tomorrow.

I let the girls do what they wanted and escaped to the family room with a good book to just relax. All too soon I found myself yawning and said good night and went up to my room.

I must have dozed off as I was startled when I heard a knock on the door. I said "come in" and Beth came in. "From now on, just come in Beth. You don't have to knock, just come in."

She came in wearing that long T-shirt again from what I could see in the moon lit room. She pulled it off and slid into bed with me.

"Hi Lou" she said. "Hi Beth" I said. "She said I can just cuddle with you to sleep if you're tired" Beth said. I replied "Do I feel like I'm asleep?" as my dick awoke to her leaning against me.

"No, you do not." She said. "Come here" I said.

Beth climbed on top of me. I had slept nude hoping she would arrive. She kissed me and slid down a bit to suck on my boobs. This action made me super hard, which she felt and wiggled herself on me.

Beth pushed herself up so she was on her knees and her pussy was on top of my hard dick. She was wet and started sliding that delicious wet pussy along my dick. This felt amazing. I then reached up to hold her boobs and she slapped my hands away. So, I slipped them onto each hip and held her there.

Faster and faster, she slid up and back on me until I started moaning and said "I'm gonna cum." Beth slowed down and continued her sliding motion and then I started cumming all over my stomach. Beth reached down and dipped a finger in and put it in her mouth and said "Delicious."

"You dirty little girl" I said. And she then slid down me and licked it all up and then cleaned up my dick, which caused it to get hard again.

Beth then slid back up and reached down and slowly inserted me into her. Very slowly she slid down on me and then started the up and down motion. I was pushing back into her and we were both making this sloshy wet sound.

Suddenly she stopped and let out a guttural moan. I reached up and pulled her down for a kiss so she didn't make too much noise. Then rolling her over so I was on top, I started pounding into her until I was about to cum. I slowed down and did the slow fuck. Beth looked like she was going to cum again and I increased my pounding and was soon pushing myself deep into her as I came inside her, collapsing on top of her.

Both of us were breathing hard and were sweaty and sticky. I kissed her and said "Hi Beth" which caused us both to break into fits of giggles and laughter. I rolled over and pulled her close to me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day we were all up early, showered, breakfast eaten and on the road to the beach in CT. We were a little illegal having 3 of us in a 2-seat car, but made it work squishing both Beth and Marce into the passenger seat.

We spent the day in the hot sun and cool ocean water. We ate our bag lunches, relaxed and had a fun day. I took them out for dinner and then we traveled north back to the house.

We checked the newspaper to find out what the weather forecast was for the next few days and it looked to be beautiful. I asked the girls what they wanted to do since I had 3 more days off. Both said together "Let's go back to the beach." "OK" I said, we'll get up early and head back down. "Let's get to bed early tonight so we can be up early tomorrow to head back down. Maybe think of bringing extra clothes and staying in a hotel for the night too."

Both said they had some money and could contribute to hotel rooms. I said "One room, with 2 or 3 beds. You two could share one bed and one would be for me. That way I didn't have to drive up and back each day and we could make it 2 or 3 more beach days." They agreed and would contribute more money.

I told the girls I was going to sleep early as I was tired. They both decided to watch some TV for a bit longer. I said good night and went upstairs. Somehow the driving, sitting in the sun and swimming was very tiring.

I fell into bed and was asleep in moments. I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and found Beth had snuggled in with me. I never heard or felt her.

When I came back in and snuggled in close, I found she was nude and quickly took off my underwear and snuggled nude right into her. Spooning close so my dick was between her soft and smooth legs. I stuck one arm under her neck and let my hand fall on her boob. I was very comfy and closed my eyes to fall back asleep.

But my dick had other ideas. Soon it was hard and I was dry humping Beth's legs. I moved up a little higher so I was rubbing along her pussy.

Beth let out a light moan. I whispered "Hi sexy." Which caused her to wiggle that beautiful butt against me.

I re-positioned myself so that my dick was at the entrance to her pussy and started wiggling and pushing in. Beth responded by pushing down so I was in her. I started fucking her as she pushed against me more.

All too soon I was cumming and held her close as I did. And then I was sated and done.

Beth said" Are you done now?"

"Yes. I'm going back to sleep now. That was very nice." And pulled her in closer and fell back to sleep.

The alarm rang and I woke Beth up and dragged her into the shower with me. I washed her up and down and leaned against her with a kiss. It was too tempting so I traced two fingers down and started finger fucking her. She was pushing against me and loving every minute of it.

I bent down and kissed her and she reached down to my hand and started pushing me in and out of her even faster. Soon she came with a big "ohhhhh" and leaned against me.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. Then leaned in and gave her a big kiss and said" I cannot get enough of you. You are so delicious, soft, snuggle, fucking hot, I always want more."

We got out, dried each other off and got dressed. She woke up Marcy and then went down stairs to help me with breakfast and packing. Soon enough we were off again to the CT beaches.

I took a beach umbrella this time and laid on the sand in the shade of the umbrella. Soon I was asleep. When I awoke, Beth was snuggled against me and Marcy was on Beth's side sleeping too. Thankfully we were all in the shade and not burnt.

It was another excellent day on the beach. People were everywhere and all too soon the day was done. We drove out looking for a hotel, found one and checked in with one room and 2 king sized beds. Then we went out for some pizza.

We found a very busy place and the 3 of us squeezed into a booth. Beth decided to sit on my side and every so often reached between us and just gave my dick a little squeeze. I nearly choked every time she did this which caused both her and Marcy to burst out laughing.

I looked at them both as they were conspiring against me at my cost. Something was going on.

Once back at the hotel, we decided to take a swim in their pool and then a soak in the hot tub. That was very nice. Beth and I did some touchy feely under the cover of the bubbles. But the way my sister was watching us. She knew what was going on.

Soon we were back in the hotel room and I said I'm taking a shower as I smelled like chlorine from the hot tub. I came out feeling clean and wearing shorts and underwear for my sister's sake.

Marcy showered next which gave Beth and I some kissy touchy time. Then Beth showered. They turned on the room TV and I fell asleep. I was beat. I woke up in the middle of the night shivering. I was on top of the sheets and the AC must have been on freeze temperature. I slid under the sheets to find I was not alone!

Both girls were under the covers. I couldn't see anything and thought I was next to Beth as she is thinner than Marcy. I spooned Beth who was spooning Marcy. This gave me wild thoughts of what my sister and Beth might be doing when alone.

I decided to have some fun and started tweaking Beth's boobs causing her to push back against my hard on. I then reached into her panties and started masturbating her until she quietly came. I brought my fingers to her lips and had her lick them clean. I had a raging hard on but let myself be and just snuggled in tight.

Day 3 was more of the beach.

We took a long walk on the sand and saw some guys had caught a sand shark. Those teeth were something else even though it was a little shark. Still very scary looking and both Marce and Beth each grabbed one of my arms and pulled me away as we walked back to our stuff. We bought some homemade Italian ice which was delicious. We decided to eat at the restaurant at the beach and got out after the sun had set. We walked to the arcades and rode the carousel, played some skee ball and pinball. We all had a great time and for some reason, I noticed both of them were sort of attached to me. Hanging on to me and touching me.

Beth took every opportunity to rub her butt against my hard on, keeping me hard. I sat and watched them play skee ball and Marce beat her by a lot. Beth came over to me pouting and sat on my lap, wiggling her butt against me and causing me to moan softly into her ear. She was driving me crazy!

Finally, it was getting late and we went back to the hotel. I changed into shorts, but no underwear tonight as I was hoping for some relief.

Marce hopped onto the bed again with me as did Beth. I asked Marce "Why did we spend extra for 2 beds when we're all on this one?" Marce shrugged and slid under the covers on her side facing away from me. Beth slid under right between us and came to me and laid on top of me and planted a kiss on my lips.

I whispered to her "You are driving me crazy! I want to fuck your brains out!"

Beth then slid down me, slid my shorts off and started licking my raging hard on. At this point Marce rolled over and asked "What is Beth doing?" to which I replied "Please don't ask me that" as I'm sure my face as turning red as Marce looked at me.

Marce had a grin on her face and saw the sheets going up and down, down below. She lifted the sheets to look below but I slammed them down. Marce then lifted them again and I gave up and let her look. She watched Beth give me a blow job. For some reason, this made me harder and I was cumming so soon and lifting my hips for Beth to take more of me into her mouth.

Marce then lowered the covers and looked at me. She was red faced and said "That was fucking hot to watch. Even on my brother. I need a guy for myself.".

Beth then came up between us. Marce said "Uh, you have some, uh, cum right there." And pointed to a spot on Beth's cheek.

Beth took Marcy's hand and wiped the spot and then licked Marce's fingers.

Holy shit, this was getting hot and I was hard again.

I asked "Have you guys ever, uh, touched each other, and, uh, made each other, uh, cum?"

Both answered a "yes" at the same time.

I then threw back the covers, slid down and lifted Beth's t-shirt showing her sexy body. I slid her legs apart and started licking her pussy which was soaking wet. A few minutes later I looked up and Marcy was straddling Beth's mouth and pushing herself against her mouth.

I wish I could have seen the view from the front.

Beth had cum a few times and I was so fucking horny I figured what the heck and came up and started fucking Beth. Marce looked over at me and saw me going in and out of Beth and started pushing herself against Beth.

I know Marce had cum at least 2 times as I hear her grunt. She then swung her leg off Beth to watch me fuck her best friend. I noticed Beth's face was wet from Marcy's juices. I then leaned down and gave Beth a big kiss tasting Marcy in the process. It all was very sexy and wild.

Marcy was watching us and had her knees up and was furiously rubbing herself. This was the first time I had seen my sister's pussy for more than a fleeting glance.

All too soon I came in Beth and she came too. I then moved to Marce and lay down between her legs and started licking her. I pushed her hand out of the way and went to work on her.

In seconds she was pushing her pussy into my face and gushing cum. I lapped it all up and then rolled over to the other side of Beth. We were all sweaty and tired. The three of us snuggled up and triple spooned and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke first and hopped in the shower. The water wasn't on very long when I felt a hand on my back and turned around to see both Beth and Marcy in the shower with me. It was then I noticed my sister had some big tata's. Not my type as I preferred petite like Beth's but not hard to look at either.

We all scrubbed each other up and my dick got a few squeezes and strokes and I warned them it wouldn't take much to get me excited.

Once dressed and had breakfast, I asked them if they wanted to spend an extra night in the hotel. Both said yes. So, I used the hotel phone and called work to say I was taking an extra day. They were fine with that since I was owed vacation time and biz is very slow when it's so hot.

We decided on a different beach this time. It was rocky and harder on the feet and there seemed to be a much stronger breeze too. We stayed to around 4pm, found a place for a quick dinner and returned to the hotel. I kept wondering if last night was an anomaly or would happen again.

We decided to hop in the pool and then the hot tub. In the hot tub, I had a girl on either side of me and my arms around them. Beth then decided to sit in my lap which of course caused me to grow. Beth then returned to sit beside me and stuck her hand in my bathing suit and pulled me out. I think both of them had this planned as my sister reached over and held me too, making me really hard.

I said "I think we should return to the room." Both said together "But why?" in a very innocent tone.

So, I took my hands and placed one between each girls' legs and ran my fingers up their pussy crease. Beth let out a low moan and Marcy a softer moan. Getting my fingers in each girls' bikini bottom was easy and soon I was sliding up and down and getting them hot.

It was then that a couple stepped over and asked if they could join us. I said "Sure". I was extremely grateful for the bubbles on top as we could not be seen.

The couple made small talk and I'm pretty sure the woman knew what was going on as from the angle of her arm, I think she was holding her man. Then the timer stopped and I looked at my pruned hands and said I'm getting out. I removed the girl's hands and stepped out of the hot tub as did the girls.

The woman looked at us and said "They are both with you?". Her man was wide eyed looking at the two bikini clad young ladies with me.

I said "Yes, they are both with me and I am very lucky." I took both their hands and led them out and let the couple in the tub wonder what we were up to.

Once in the room I said I needed to rinse off the chlorine water and shed my bathing suit and got in the shower. Marce and Beth followed. We all toweled each other off and hopped nude on the bed. Both girls snuggled up to me and I had my arms around them.

Beth then reached down and started stroking me, making me even harder. She then started to slide down my body. I noticed that Marcy did the same thing. I watched with interest as Beth took me into her warm, wet mouth. She then pulled off me and pointed my dick at Marcy. Marcy leaned over and took me into her mouth. My dick felt like steel it was so hard.

The girls then took turns sucking on me and soon enough that feeling was coming and I said "I'm going to cum very soon." Marcy then grabbed me and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner.

I gripped the sheets and tried to last longer but could not and exploded in her mouth. I kept cumming and cumming until I collapsed back on the bed. I was a hot, sweaty mess.

Marcy had swallowed everything and then handed me off to Beth who cleaned me up. I was coming down from that and was unable to move or even talk and was limp. Both girls then came up and snuggled next to me again.

Marcy said "Do you think he enjoyed that?" Beth said "I think he really did. Just look at him all sweaty with his eyes glazed over. I think we rocked his world, Marce."