While You Sleep

Story Info
The man you chat with will come to your house at night.
1.5k words
4.12
28.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The latest message from that nice man you've been chatting with:

Here are your instructions:

- From now on you will always sleep naked.

- You will leave your front door unlocked when you go to sleep.

- You will answer this message with a message detailing your full name, and your address.

One night I will come to your home. It may be tonight, it may be in a week or it may be in a month or two.

I will enter silently, careful not to wake you up. I will be carrying a bag with the things I need. I will enter your bedroom and put the bag on the floor, still careful not to make a sound. The first thing I will pick up will be a nightlight, which I'll put in, casting a soft light over your bedroom. I will take my time, moving carefully and slowly.

The second thing I will pick out of my bag will be a tripod, which I'll use to set up my phone for pictures. The light will not be good enough to start it yet, but I will let you sleep in the nightlight for a time before turning more lights on.

The third thing I will take out will be four pairs of softened handcuffs. These, I will put on the table beside the bed for the time being. Then I will sit down on the bed beside you, carefully, to see if you will stir. You will not. Still, I will just sit there for a while, looking at you in the dim light, admiring your beautiful face, the lovely shape of you hiding under the covers and I will tentatively reach out a hand to brush the hair from your face. I will be quite excited at this point, seeing you sleeping like this, not stirring at all. So I will take a deep breath and compose myself.

Then I will start tugging on the cover, softly, carefully pulling it down to expose your beautiful, perfect breasts. I will sit watching for a little time longer, taking you in, feeling my desire grow.

Seeing that you did not wake up from this, not even a little bit, I will dare turn on the lights in your room, allowing me to see you clearly. After looking at you for a bit, I will put my phone on the tripod, making sure I get a good picture, then start a video recording. After I am done with you, I will show you the recording. Then I will edit it to make it seem like you were a willing participant in what I'm about to do.

I will move back to the bed again, carefully taking your hand and maneuvering it over your head. This will make you stir a little bit, and I'll hold my breath as you twist around a bit. However, you will grow still again in a short minute, and your hand will stay above your head. Carefully, I will take it again, and put one of my handcuffs on your wrist, then secure it at the nearest bedpost.

Having done this successfully, I will have to just sit for a while, breathing slowly, looking at your lovely form, chest naked, one hand secured to the bedposts. I will need to open my pants, take out my cock and stroke it a little, while my other hand carefully caresses your skin, along your arms, down your collarbones to your perfect tits.

I will move up to your head, pulling a bit at your shoulder so that you end up on your side. Carefully, I will put my cock to your face, touching your cheek with it, stroking it slowly. Then I'll put it to your lips, moving the tip of the cock gently along your mouth. Instinctively, you will lick your lips. I will enjoy the feeling of your tongue, before carefully putting the tip into your half open mouth. It will open more, as you suck a bit in your sleep, treating the head of my cock like a pacifier. I will sit still like that for a while, just enjoying the sensation of your mouth as you lie there sleeping. I will try putting it in a little further into your mouth, and when you do not stir from that, I will start slowly moving the cock in and out, gently fucking your mouth.

When I eventually take the cock out of your mouth, you will move a little bit in your sleep again. Luckily, this will result in your other hand also lying above your head. I will reach over you, put another pair of handcuffs on that wrist, and then secure that to the other bedpost.

I will move my hands along your body again, feeling your arms, your breasts, down over your belly, in between your legs, where I'll stop for a while, caressing you softly before continuing down along the inside of your thighs and down to your ankles. I'll secure your ankles too, putting them in the remaining handcuffs. I'll have to pull a bit on your legs to get them to fit, which will make you stir a little bit, but eventually you will be all secured in a cross shape over the bed.

I'll go bring my phone, take it off the tripod and use it to make a tour of your naked body, stopping briefly at your tits as I use my other hand to fondle them a bit, then I'll film as my fingers work your clit, still gently to not wake you up. It will be clear both to me and to the camera that your body is reacting to the treatment, as you will move your hips toward me and moan softly in your sleep. I will have to stop after a while, as to not wake you up yet.

I'll move away again and put the phone back on the tripod again. Then I'll fully undress, and find your panties, which I'll bunch up and put beside your head. Then I'll climb back up on the bed, between your legs, and I'll put the head of my cock against your pussy. It got a little moist from my treatment before, but it's not wet, so putting it in will hurt you. My cock, on the other hand, is rock hard now. I position it to go inside, then I push hard, using all my body weight to get inside.

You will be shocked awake when I push my cock in, confusion and fear in your face as you pull at your bonds. As I start fucking you, you will panic, your body straining hard, trying to get free, trying to get away from me. For a minute, I will enjoy your body straining against me, feeling it move and twitch beneath me as you strain in vain to get away. Then I will slow down, putting a hand to your face, gently stroking a strand of hair out of your face.

"Shush, it's ok," I'll say.

"Please stop," you'll say. "You're hurting me."

"Good," I'll say, with a smile on my face as I kiss your forehead.

Then I'll grab your panties and shove them into your mouth, before grabbing your throat with one hand and one of your nipple with the other, twisting it hard as I start fucking you hard again. It'll be easier this time, thrusting in and out of your pussy, as you'll have gotten wet from my treatment. Nevertheless, I will see tears in your eyes as I keep fucking you and I'll lean forward to lick them off your face.

"You taste wonderful," I'll say and you'll shake your head.

"Please stop," you'll mumble through the panties in your mouth.

But I will feel how your body is nearing the climax, you'll grow tense and your eyes will grow wide, looking at me. I will slow down, fucking you hard but in a slow rhythm. Then I'll slap your face.

"Cum for me," I'll say, then slap you again. "Show me you love it"

I'll keep fucking you slowly and slap your face one more time before your body will start convulsing, twitching and then explode in a powerful orgasm. I'll cum with you, deep inside as your body shakes and then relaxes.

I'll pull my cock out and move up to your head, taking the panties out of your mouth, making you clean the cock off.

"I have it all filmed," I'll say with my cock in your mouth. "I'll send it to you so you can touch yourself to watching yourself getting raped."

As I say this, my cock will get hard again, and you'll suck it willingly.

"But I will also edit it, to make a version where it looks like you're completely willing," I'll say. "You know, just in case you'll ever try to say no to me when I want to use you."

You'll keep sucking me after this, until I once again release my seed, this time all over your face. Then I'll stand up, kiss your forehead, get dressed, pack my things and then I'll leave.

I'll let you keep my handcuffs, though, as I wanted to leave you like that, cross tied over the bed, unable to move and with your face covered in my cum.