All Comments on 'While You Were Sleeping Pt. 01'

by rnebular

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't buy that 'she was all alone' stuff except as plot device. There would have ben grandparents, inlaws, siblings and others to help through this period. If something happened, the !marriage already had problems.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

I just stumbled upon this series. I feel it’s a very good read and does a great job of telling both side of the story. I concur that Jennifer was seduced by a predator in Jim. Looking forward to reading all of the parts and the Afterwards to Jim. I’m hoping for forgiveness and reconciliation of their marriage. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story. A true friend would support, not seduce a woman in distress. She was in a weakend state and he should have respected her position.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

I have done some pretty uncharacteristically bad things the couple times in my life that I was extremely emotionally compromised. Not cheating bad, but jail time bad. It's very easy to take advantage of or even set someone off when in this mental quagmire. This would be an easy one for me. Especially since didn't hide it, was truly repentant, and was taken advantage of badly. I might get a little counseling with my wife. But I would easily recognize my former best friend needed the ass beating of his life for taking advantage of my wife. Then I would move on with my family.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

"Coma inducing medicine..." For Pete's sake, take ten seconds and do a quick search to find examples of such meds of which Versed and Propofol are two commonly used. And while we are at it, pregnancies are 40 weeks, not nine months...

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Well written, but I sense an RAAC coming up...

LacastrianLacastrian11 months ago

The whore couldn't stay faithful to her husband for just 4 months? There is no mistake in something done as desired

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

Good Lord, I’ve never read of better cause for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@Higbrow: why? She confessed. Was one time. She thought he was going to die. Jim turns out to be a predator. She was at least somewhat drunk and thought she was safe. I mean it was reprehensible, but how is the worst type of adultery?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really great story. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, even though it's sad. You did a great job with the characterizations, they felt real. One slight miss is on the husband's reaction. That didn't land as well as it could.

I'm getting sick of all the, I'll call it "politization", of the commenters. What's wrong with reading a story, a piece of fiction? It's a story, it's not an election. I wish everyone would chill out and enjoy the story.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 months ago

3 stars - 4 months was all she could last before fucking another man - certainly can tell how much she really loved her husband - NOT.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Let's see: her husband of her 3 kids is in a coma and she is dating, and then sleeping with, his "best friend".

Wouldn't we all do similarly??

And the winner of most despicable person of the year is... (paper tearing) ... MC's wife!

Hopefully, this story ends with her divorce, subsequent accident & coma, and next hubby cheating on her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrnebular@rnebular
4/21/2020 - I haven't posted a profile update in a long time, thought it was appropriate to do so now. I have been slowly working on several projects, but as everyone knows, life is CRAZY right now, in so many ways. That said, I have a new story for the Geek Pride event coming...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES