All Comments on 'Whipped'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
helium again

I don't think you understand how helium works. The effects of breathing it only last a few seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
strange tale

she uses him as a sex slave and her friends unchain the slave. sex is only

a part of a marriage. how you treat each other the rest of the time means

a lot. women all got the same stuff in different sizes. how they use it is

not the same. the whole package is what counts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't know, edrider73….

You spend a lot of time on asshole eating and gaping. Not that I object

but shouldn't this story go in the ANAL category?

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Anal !

A strange tale of a married couple !

The husband accepted ans was consensual permission to his wife.

What he and her friends did was pretty much just over border line rape !

So a few moral issues in this different theme of LW story.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Different day - same crap

You are totally out of touch with reality. And you would think, as many times as you have used the helium bit in your stories, that you would have read the comments and understand that helium's effect is short termed. But you just drone on and on. Another terrible story. Why do you bother?

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 10 years ago
Revisionist

Well, I'm impressed that these story elements have been compressed and rearranged so often that they are starting to produce characters and tales that seem...almost human. I've come this far, so hey, keep going. Lose the helium, though. I admit to some surprise and pleasure that a major character in one of your stories could end up LESS jaded or damaged than apparent in the beginning...

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 10 years ago

Haters will hate. But you do have to admit you haven't had an original thought regarding your fetish in...well since your first story. I agree the writing is improved and the same old plot is more palatable and like many others and I admit I read every new version you write (not sure what that says about me). Lastly, I agree with the comment that you might find a more appropriate and receptive audience in the 'anal' category.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Extremely convoluted

but not bad, given the premise of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like always, an idiotic author and an ugly story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Where is the passion in your idiotic stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She Had It All

Logan should leave the bitch and find someone that could love him for him. Not as a controlling bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh what a darling tale

I am simply over the moon about this repressed homosexual fantasy. Such obsession with anal! Devotion to prostrate play! Fun with fisting!

EdRider is the homosexual writer to end all homosexual writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not just a woman

A true mysandrist. She must really despise men. Her protagonists revel in pain and humiliation. Listen up sweetie, if it ain't good for the gander, it ain't good for the goose. Fem-Dom is a legitimate genre but, like anything else, it can be perverted. Just like you do. Oh hell. I feel sorry for you. However, I do hope that you get all you deserve from life. (That's a curse, princess).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Think

Idiot

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Read

it hoping he would leave her but no...hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I finally get it

Your handle refers to "erectile dysfunction" , that finally explains it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just awful

As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The only possible endings are missing

He divorces her or he kills her. But your men never do ANYTHING. Just awful.

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 4 years ago
To: The Dopes

Edrider73 is not the best author on Literotica, but he is not the worst by a large margin! And the sex parts are good and he has some good characters. And if you read his stories you must like the Femdom genre.

So for all his stories not just this one, "Why do you read it and then criticize it because you don't like the theme?" With very rare exceptions, I'm not into Trans, Gay, or Lesbian genre (well I like pictures of lesbian activities :-} ) so I don't read them and if I did I wouldn't criticize them because I don't like the theme.

So for all of you dopes out there, why read a story if you don't like the overall theme/genre????

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

Much better this story more evenly spread around she get hers as he get his loved this one

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise8 months ago

To joela_99y

It is simple why the people read the genes that you just described is yes we like the plot and most of us if we are being honest love the idea of a wife in control sometimes but with Ed riders stories we hope for just a little bit of revenge on the wife because we all wish the husband would never do to the wife what is done to them if someone wrote the torture being done to women it would never get on here it would be BANNED so much double standards.

That being said we love how this writer makes you feel for the husband he is a very talented writer

Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous