Whipped and Fucked by my TS Dom

Story Info
A day with my TS girlfriends' TS Dom pal.
3.9k words
4.63
18.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two TS charges - or so I regarded them, since I had rescued them from their asshole guardian - had been living in my high rise condominium with me for almost a year. Emily and Clare, both lovely, petite pre-op girls, were the best companions imaginable; loving and affectionate, clean and quiet, grateful and sexy as hell. Emily was a little more measured and dignified, a year older than her (distant) cousin, who was outwardly quiet but possessed a gamine temperament and a wicked sense of humor. Both were small, slender, with mid brown shoulder length hair, vestigial breasts with perky nipples, charming rounded butts and small but beautifully shaped cocks.

My condo is spacious, modern and very private; as described earlier, I had inherited a substantial legacy from my accountant father, who never lived luxuriously but who was a great stock picker. I try to justify my affluence by studying and volunteering, and by taking the two delightful T-girls under my protection. Each had her own bedroom, and recently we had installed a king size bed in the remaining bedroom, so that each resident had a personal room, as well as a shared one.

Living with these two sweet stunners had raised my sex life - never bad - to incredible heights..Each girl had unique attributes. Clare was impulsive, throwing herself into lovemaking with abandon. Considering her small size, it was extraordinary how she would take my entire cock into her soft mouth, taking in its entire length, gripping it and squeezing with her throat muscles, while I stood, head thrown back, gasping with pleasure as she regarded me mischievously, her lips stretched to the max around my rigid shaft. Emily's fellatio style was more reserved; she would begin with a traditional caress of the length of my cock, but gradually become highly excited, gasping with pleasure as she sucked and moaning in near-delirious anticipation as she sensed my coming.

Most days we would gather either in my bedroom, if it was to be just myself and one of the girls; or in the extra bedroom, if it was one of our frequent threesomes .I've never found regular males appealing in the least; but these lovely creatures were to me girls who happened to have dicks. They were as soft, smooth, attractive and warm hearted as any female. Consequently we had engaged in every possible combination of tri-love.

Sometimes my cock would be deep in Clare's ass or mouth, while Emily skillfully rimmed me, her agile tongue licking and probing into my back passage, to my great delight. Or I might be fucking Emily's sweet tight ass while she was penetrating Clare in the same manner. And occasionally one of the girls would enter my behind while I sucked the other. Both girls liked to be spanked, which brought them to extreme heights of subsequent passion. I never tired of kissing and caressing their sweet nipples, cocks and asses.

Neither of them was very social, though they were both attending community college and participated in various progressive causes. While I imposed no restrictions on their social life, they both seemed content with just the company of the other, and as far as I knew had no other lovers. Given the absence of outsiders, all our lovemaking was able to be conducted bareback, which made it intensely enjoyable.

One night I returned home very late, having had to travel to my annual meeting with my accountants. The next morning Emily and Clare were up and off early, each kissing me warmly as they departed for a long day at the community college, so I was on my own for the day. I do enjoy the company and conversation of my two younger friends; of course our sex life is completely wonderful.

I wasn't doing much of anything when there was a call from the building office. The doorman knows Emily and Clare as residents of our building. he's friendly enough and seems good at his job, though I'm not sure what he's thinking about the two young ladies, who could be a little more than they seem. But they certainly look and act like two lovely young women.

He said that a young woman named Ana was at the building and asking to see her friends Emily and Clare. I figured that since she knew their names and where they lived - the two are very private, especially after their previous residence with the now departed stepfather bully - she must be an actual friend of theirs. I thought I'd ask her to come up so I could explain in person about their schedule.

Ana was a slender, petite young Asian woman who was cut from the same mold as my two friends. Dark straight soft lustrous hair that fell gracefully in a knot to her waist, beautiful dark eyes and a slender figure. It was warm out, and she was wearing a black satin shirt and loose, well fitted shorts. Her figure was shapely and, for her size, strong. she had an air of some confidence and an interest in the world around her. She was very attractive in an assertively independent way.

I was very taken with her poise and looks. And since she was my companion's friend, I asked her if she would like a glass of water or anything. Perhaps she could tell me something I don't know about my two. I'm not suspicious, just inquisitive! The three of us never fight.

Her voice was soft but sounded intelligent and clear. Even though she was small, her lips were luscious and beautifully shaped. Her skin was very smooth with the Asian tone. Altogether she struck me as a very nicely put together individual. "Emily and Clare asked me to drop by. I'm sorry, are they not here?"

I explained, and we sat on one of the large living room couches. She seemed interested in me. But I don't think it was simply because I was well off and ok looking. I got the impression she was evaluating me partly on my association with her two friends. For my now-experienced eye figured out fairly soon that Ana shared the same sex as Emily and Clare; though like them she looked wonderfully feminine.

We switched to white wine and our conversation intensified. She had known the two for some time. She was a little older and had begun transitioning sooner. I had the feeling she might have been a guide for them; I could tell she liked them. She was well educated and knew something about art and literature. I was increasingly taken with this charming young woman. As we talked a warmth seemed to grow between us, and we moved closer together.

Somehow I was caressing her thigh and her slim hand was gently touch the growing bulge in my pants. We were kissing and her mouth was a delight, wet and soft and sweet like a ripe fruit. Her tongue teased mine delicately; she curled it subtly to drip spit onto mine, receptive. I was unbuttoning her loose shorts as she unzipped me. My cock - of medium, circumcised endowment,- sprang out, and her pants came off to reveal a black lace thong covering a sweet bulge. I reached for her shapely cock to free it from the lace.

Instead she lithely reversed her position. She bent over me, her legs straddled my face as she bent and gave my cock a delicious lick, which caused it to throb with passion. Her thighs cupped my face, and I reached to put her cock in my mouth. I love 69. She was perfectly clean, and smelled of a slight, divine perfume.

Instead she turned and looked at me. "I want you to lick my asshole, while I suck your cock."

If that was what Ana wanted, that was what she would get. I pulled the string of her thong to the side, and parted her bottom, which was perfectly formed, in keeping with the rest of her: small, soft, round, voluptuous. Her sweet little bud was delicately shaped, like a shell. I kissed it passionately; she groaned and pressed back against me. I cupped her groin and gently squeezed her erect cock and tight ball sac. I began soft, wet probing licks of her rectum, some circling, some across, some inside; and she groaned and pushed back against my mouth Meanwhile she was concentrating on the head of my bursting cock, delivering a series of subtly stimulating lingual caresses around my frenulum.

I was afloat on an ocean of pleasure. Emily and Clare give the best head in the world, but Ana's equaled theirs, although it had a more exotic flavor. She grunted deeply as I combined a joint of my finger in her slippery anus with simultaneous caressing licks. She focused her lips and tongue skillfully on my cock and the inevitable feeling began to build deep in my groin. Shortly the come was fountaining from my tip. She exclaimed and writhed in her own passion, and swallowed my ejaculation seemingly without a thought.

We lay temporarily sated. She smiled pleasantly, stood up, and dressed. I brought us another glass of wine. We sat, relaxed. I was swept away by this hot, controlled, strong petite woman.

"No thanks, that's my limit for now. Did you enjoy that?"

"Very much so."

She was very direct. " I have the feeling there's a submissive side to you. I'm fairly intuitive about that. Would you say that's true?"

I reflected. I'd never been in the least turned on by a hairy male. But I had often fantasized about being a submissive participant in sex. a sex slave, dominated and subordinated by my more assertive partner. In fact, I especially liked Emily fucking my ass, which happened regularly; she had just the right amount of forcefulness but was, except for one important difference, very feminine. But I liked fucking girls too, in their mouths and pussies/asses, and would myself be quite aggressive sometimes. Still, I had always had images of being stripped, bound, and whipped also. "Yes, that's true."

"You may have picked this up, but I'm a dom. I'm sure you know about us. In all honesty, I have to say that Emily and Clare - very discreetly - told me a little about you. They really love you. But it made me think that you might find it liberating if you acknowledged your deep desire to experience real domination."

I explained my lack of attraction to the standard male body. "But you're thinking that it would be good for me to - have a session as dom/sub. Fulfilling? Enlightening??"

"It would have to have a professional element. That's how I make my living. But yes, it might be very good for you."

"Professional is no problem. When would be a good time?"

"How about now? I'll write down my address."

******************************************************************

I climbed the stairs to her place. It was in an old building, probably a small factory at one time. I came to a steel door in a windowless wall, and as instructed rang the industrial size bell.

I had waited an hour after she left to follow her to her place. I heard bolts being drawn and she opened the door, exquisite in a leather bodice. She wore a leather thong, which divided her buttocks as if to proffer an invitation to the secret passage between, on display when she pirouetted to beckon me in.. I entered and looked around. The large room was painted red, and displayed a good deal of furniture and accessories. The light was dimmed.

There was a horse with a leather cushion, a large wooden cross with rings attached, a set of stocks. On the walls were rows of switches and paddles. And a shelf held a row of glass dildoes of varying size; some quite large, I won't deny that these iconic, fetishistic objects excited me. My bottom tensed as I pictured being bound, and punished by this beautiful witch.

"Ok, take it all off." She was moving into control. I observed that she was now holding a switch. A tremor of excitement reverbated in my prostate area. Was my ass going to be whipped, and fucked? Not that!

Obediently I began taking off my clothes. In spite of my earlier orgasm, my cock was beginning to harden and throb as the fetishistic environment - the whips, the dildoes, the bonds - around me began to register.

"I'm putting this leather collar around your neck. Once it's on, you are my slave. OK? Look down. Put your hands together as though you are praying." She wrapped a cord several times around each wrist, then tied them together to a metal ring connected to a leather strap dangling from the ceiling. My hands were immobilized. She bent down and attached one end of a spreader bar to each ankle.

"Now you're completely unable to move." She gave my cock a sensual. short squeeze.

I stood naked and immobilized as she cogitated. We had both been correct in thinking this would work. My cock twitched in pleasure; the fact that I was restrained from fondling it, and was in fact complelely naked and helpless, was highly erotic. A cool breeze seemed to play on my bottom and my rectum felt entirely vulnerable. Now I realized that I was firmly bound, incapacitated. In fact, I was at the mercy of this beautiful dominatrix.

"I know you've been fucked in the ass by Emily and Clare, But this will be different. You're helpless, and you're going to get a whipping. And a bigger cock in your ass than Emily or Clare's.You're going to be a good little girl. And I know you want to be."

Suddenly she pressed some kind of a clamp over my nose. Instinctively I opened my mouth to breathe, and she instantly thrust a ball gag into my mouth and buckled it tightly at the back of my neck.

"Now I'm going to warm you up." She moved behind me; I tried to look over my shoulder to see what she was doing, but my bonds restrained me. There was a slap and sting on my bare behind. In itself it was not so painful, but was immediately followed by several more. Each small infliction built on the previous ones till I was writhing in my bonds, trying to escape the crop while pleading through my gag for a respite.

As the inexorable strokes continued to land, stinging my tender bare bottom, I twisted violently from side to side. Much to my embarrassment, I found myself begging through the gag for a pause in the crescendo of blows. But I was restrained in such a manner that my mistress - as I began to think of her - could choose her spot to land a stinging stripe. The sounds In the room were the crack of leather on flesh, my muffled gasps and pleas for a rest, even if a short one, and my mistress' steady breathing, oblivious to my protests, as she selected the next patch of smarting skin to address accurately with her wicked little crop.

I had lost count of the blows when there was finally a blessed pause. And to my joy, Ana first reached around me to fondle my cock briefly but delightfully; then kneeled lithely before me and rook me in her lovely mouth, giving an ecstatic though brief suck. Then she withdrew and I felt her rolling a rubber ring down to the base of my stiffly standing cock, where it gripped me firmly.

"That'll keep you at attention. And you won't come too soon. If I decide to let you come, that is. Now, one more thing to get you ready for your caning.

She reached up and unbuckled the ball gag. I gasped in relief and swallowed the drool it had triggered. But immediately she pulled a rubber mask over my head, adjusted the eye, mouth and nose holes, then zipped it closed. I was completely encased, an effect increased when Ana velcroed the blindfold in place.

She then pinched my nostrils together, causing me to open my mouth to breathe; and thrust a new gag in, this with a protruding shaft that filled my mouth. She snapped the gag in place. The feeling of helplessness, of having only the mask nose holes as a contact with the outside world, was both frightening, and exciting, a sensation increased when she again pinched my nostrils closed and made it impossible to breathe. A fearful helplessness filled me and I struggled for air until she released her powerful grip.

"Next time - and you know there'll be a next time, we'll talk about that - we'll try some breath play. You'll only have air when I permit it. I think you'll find it provides you with some quite extraordinary sensations. Now Emily and Clare have told me how strong and adult you are, and how they love pleasing you and being your girlfriend. And I know that even when Emily has her cock in your ass, you're still feeling you're the husband. But when you're here with me, I'm going to make you into my little bitch. You're going to offer up your mouth and ass to please me, just as they do you. You'll learn to look forward to being whipped."

Blindfolded, bound and gagged, I was completely isolated and unprotected. I felt Ana moving behind me, She suddenly thrust her fingers, drenched in lube, into my rear entrance, coating my passage with a slippery substance. I'd learned about stimulating the P spot, and the girls' cocks had widened me, so it was not too great a shock.She spread the lube thoroughly into my rectum and massaged it around the entrance.

But she then began pressing a cold metal plug object into my rectum, which was much thicker than anything previously inserted there. To my chagrin, I squealed as it stretched me; she worked it in little by little, ignoring my complaints, until it suddenly popped inside me; the neck of the plug was narrow, with a disc at the end so it wouldn't slip in inadvertently . The pain was reduced, and the sensation in my ass was quite stimulating. I guess most guys are protective of their assholes; as if they're in prison and vulnerable; so the invasive feeling added to my new acceptance of submissiveness.

The next moment there was a sharp crack and the most intense pain yet shot through my sensitive buttocks; Ana had picked up a lithe cane. I had been caned once or twice at private school, which had hurt as this did. But now my attitude had been changed; I was being inexorably driven into submission, a slave girl naked on the auction block, whipped and trained to pleasure her masters and mistresses.

I cried out as she delivered more strokes, accurately landing them either directly on the previous weal or bisecting it neatly. If Ana had brought in some friends, they could have whipped and fucked me as they wished. My bonds, the gag filling my mouth, and the plug securely filling my rectum - I tried to expel it, but couldn't - rendered me completely helpless, to this small, strong, lithe dominatrix, who chortled softly when a particularly well aimed cut made me wince and gasp. My heart was pounding and my breath panting..

In between strokes of the cane, Ana taunted and tantalized me, giving my ringed cock a delicious fondle, then holding my nostrils closed and laughing her silvery laugh when I writhed desperately in my quest for air. Suddenly it was as though an explosion went off in my head. From fighting and struggling I had transformed into surrender.

I stopped pleading and trying fruitlessly to avoid the cane, instead slumping in my bonds and merely gasping quietly at the impacts. I felt tears trickling under the hood, and felt myself finally relaxing and resigning to my domination.

I guess that's when Ana knew her work was approaching completion, because after three additional, painful cuts, the strokes ceased. "You've been a brave little bitch. For your reward, over there, on the horse you go." She unclipped me from the ceiling strap, unbuckled the spreader bar, removed my gag., My hands were still tied and I moved clumsily over to the hose, settling onto it on all fours, my ass raised and glowing with heat.

She stood in front of me and presented me with her perfectly shaped, cut swollen cock, glistening with precum. Obediently I took it in my bound hands and parted my lips. Bringing its smooth, delicious length into my mouth, I began to suck and lick it.I wanted desperately to please her, to swallow her warm slippery seed. She stood before me and fucked my mouth for a minute or two; my state was now so relaxed that she was able to push its entire length down into my throat for a moment or two without me choking.

"Yes...next time I'll show you how I like my cock sucked, and I'll come in your mouth. I've got quite a few things in mind for you...a golden shower, nipple clamps... But today I'm just going to breed you."

12