All Comments on 'Whipped and Fucked by my TS Dom'

by FrankHarris1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. She did tell him it was a pro session, and I know that pro dominatrixes is expensive. The $1000 price tag would give me pause, This kind of super kinky super sexy domination could get addicting, causing you to go broke. It's one of the pitfalls of transactional sex or domination. But I guess the trans fucking and sucking plus domination is too good to pass up!

FrankHarris1FrankHarris1almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you! $1000 for a pro dom would be at the upper end of pricing; you could find the services from a presentable dom for 300 or 400, certainly, though a lot of doms act like they will not perform sexual services, which in my experience they eventually do. However, truly satisfying sessions take a few visits to work up to, for the two of you to click; so it's more expensive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankHarris1@FrankHarris1
I've had an inquiry about the missing Slaves of the Desert Compound 11. This story was live for some years here but suddenly disappeared one day, and Literotica would not say why. No doubt somebody complained about some detail in it, though I can't imagine what was in it that ...