Whipped and Fucked by my TS Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping around behind me, she pulled the metal plug out of my anus. Pressing her stiff head against my already lubed back passage, she easily slipped in. I cried out as she plunged all the way, sending a shiver of delight through my glowing prostate. She began to fuck me steadily, thrusting deep; I felt a mini orgasm each time she pushed deep. I began to undulate my hips in pleasure; she reached under me and began to fondle my bursting cock.

I guess this had been a long unresolved fantasy; to be well and truly fucked, not by a hairy uncouth male, but by s strong, smooth, beautiful, cruel dominant who was going to use me as she pleased.

I was caught up in a delirious, pleasureful surrender; our cries were coming in unison. I began to shake and shiver as her clever fingers drew my orgasm from the deepest part of my groin; she sped up her strokes and I felt her cock swell inside me. I think I screamed out as her cock began to fountain inside my deepest. most secret place, while my shaft, taken over the edge by her skillful stroking, erupted at the same time, so my come splattered audibly on the leather surface.

Her cock softened gradually and slipped out of my glowing ass, bringing a trickle of seed with it. My ass seemed to gape, wet and greased; I felt like a child who had been spanked to teach it the error of its ways, remorseful and resigned to please in future..

"Now kneel." I complied, and she presented her phallus at my lips. "Lick it clean." I carefully sucked the residues off my mistress' dick. "Next time you will bring me a thousand dollars." I nodded in assent. "You will need to explain to Emily and Clare why your butt is covered with beautiful stripes. But they will understand. Perhaps we can all spend a day together. We'll tie you up and the three of us can work on you all afternoon."

12