Whisky and Wanting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so beautiful when you beg," he said almost dreamily as he straightened and brought his mouth just a breath from mine, "Please what?"

"Please," I reiterated, sucking in a breath as he rocked his hips into me and the friction of his cock pressed the seam of my jeans against my clit, "Please fuck me."

"You want me to fuck you?" he repeated, "Right here in this hallway where anyone could see us?"

"Yes."

My hips sought purchase against his, grinding insistently against both his cock and the seam of my jeans until I whimpered and closed the gap between our lips, my kiss desperate and hungry as I poured my plea into his mouth with mine. When my hands gripped his shoulders, nails digging into the rigid muscles there, he moaned into my mouth and I could nearly feel the break in his resolve. His hand at my breast ran down my stomach to the waist of my jeans and released the button, then the zip.

He wasted no more time on teasing as he reached between my thighs, breaking our kiss so he could watch my face as he parted my lips to dip the tip of one finger inside me.

"Fuck, you're absolutely soaked," he marveled, adding a second finger and swirling them up and over my clit until I arched so sharply into him he almost lost his grip on me. My thighs flexed, squeezing his hips and shifting mine until his hand was pinned between our bodies but I felt stable once more. I brought one leg to the ground, as much for my stability as to open up his access. At that invitation, he ran his fingers through my folds once more and pressed them into me. I could barely hold back the needy gasp as he filled me, fingers working in and out of me slowly. And when he curled a finger against my g-spot, I grabbed his head, crushing his mouth to mine so that the moan I couldn't hold back was muffled against his lips.

My hips rocked, muscles clenching around his fingers as he worked them in and out of me. The need was building hot and fast, the teasing of the evening bleeding into desperation that clawed at me and soaked me to my thighs. When he withdrew his fingers and broke our kiss to bring them to his mouth to taste me on them, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please," I asked again, the desperation making my voice an unfamiliar rasp as my hands reached for the waistband of his jeans, one tugging it out and away from the planes of his stomach so the other could slip below it, into his boxers and around his cock.

It was his turn to moan helplessly as I gripped him, my hand sliding up his shaft and feeling the slick slide of precum that coated the head of his cock already. It seemed I wasn't the only one struggling to keep up the tease after all. I smiled at that, swiping my thumb over him, not only to make him gasp but to gather enough of the liquid to taste him just as he had done me. I pulled my hand out and brought my fingers to my mouth, savoring the salt of him on my tongue as my other hand worked to release the buttons of his jeans. When I fumbled, he pushed my hand away and did so himself, bringing his cock out in a matter of seconds and stroking it as he stared down at me.

"Turn around. Jeans down," he commanded gruffly, all traces of teasing and patience gone from his voice and body language. Everything about him was taut with need now, and I did as he asked, turning to face the wall as I hooked my thumbs inside my jeans and pushed them down toward my knees. When I got them just past the middle of my thighs, he brought a hand to my hair, pushing my head and chest toward the wall so my ass stuck out and his hand trailed down my spine until he was gripping my hip as he murmured praise, "So pretty. Such a good girl."

My skin flushed hotter, needier, at that. Electricity and need both pooled in every nerve from my scalp to my toes with concentrated pools of want at each breast and between my thighs. I was so focused on the way my body reacted to his words that the heat of his cock brushing along my very wet slit took me by surprise and I yelped.

"Shh, remember, if we got caught I'll have to stop." he reminded me, voice low as he parted my lips with his cock, rubbing himself over every fold and against my clit until I rocked back against him, every slick movement we each made only heightening the pleasure until he drew back a bit and I felt him pressing against my entrance.

"Fuck me," I begged, ass pressing back against him and trying to push the head of his cock inside me, "Please."

The growl that he responded with was nearly animal as he pushed into me. Claimed me. Drove his cock into my tight pussy and I gripped him, every muscle tensing and trying to pull him further into me. He gave me only a little bit before he retreated and rocked forward once more, feeding more of his length into me on each thrust until his hips met my ass and he paused for a moment, panting with the restraint he'd exercised as he entered me.

But I didn't want him restrained. I wanted him anything but.

"More," I said-no, demanded, my hips rocking as I reached back, cupping his balls and tugging them gently once, then twice before he stopped me. His fingers laced briefly through mine as he brought my hand against his lips in a rough kiss before raising my arms above my head with one hand as he gripped my hip with the other, "Please. More."

At my repeated plea, his restraint finally snapped. He growled something low and fierce as he pistoned his cock into me. I bit my lip to hold back my cries, focusing on the sound of his hips slapping off my ass as he fucked me and I knew that at this rate, after all the teasing we'd both done, neither of us would be lasting long. I tried to settle on a sensation, any sensation- the feel of his thick cock filling me, his balls brushing against my clit with every thrust, his hands gripping my hips to hold me in place, the cool concrete against my bare breasts, my teeth sunk so far into my lip that I may be drawing blood- but I couldn't. My head spun and my body was hot and the only thing I could focus on was how much I needed us both to come.

As if he heard my thoughts, one hand strayed from hip to find my clit and as he brushed his thumb over it, he leaned down, his chest against my back as his cock filled me and he whispered in my ear, "Come for me. Come for me now."

I turned my head to look at him, maybe to kiss him, but as I did so, it all became too much and the network of electric nerves coiled and burst with the stroke of his cock against my g-spot and his thumb against my clit and I cried out his name in a fervent rush of need as I came all over his cock.

The stars in my vision had barely receded before I felt him follow me over the edge, the twitch of his cock just before his orgasm prolonged my own until that first one turned into a second and we were coming together this time. He emptied every drop of his pleasure, frustration and our tease inside of me, my name a reverent whisper on his lips as he did so until we were both breathless and panting.

He pulled out of me, and cum leaked down my thighs as he did so, the feeling a heady rush of shock and pride as I reached down to pull my jeans up and he sorted his own clothing out. I turned to face him as I fiddled with the button but his hand reached out to stop me, and slid down the front of my jeans once more.

He collected some of the mess off my thighs with the tips of his fingers and brought them to my mouth, "Taste us."

I licked his fingers clean, relishing in the taste of our combined pleasure as I finished fastening my pants and reached for him. We kissed, and this time it was soft and sweet, all tenderness and care.

"You alright, beautiful?" he whispered against my lips, his arms winding around my waist to hold me closer.

"Yes, that w-" I started to say, but was cut off by the murmur of voices behind one of the doors nearby. Our eyes met with matching expressions of shock, guilt and amusement as we broke apart. He took my hand and together we walked down the hallway in the most casual rush we could manage.

We made it back to the main hall, near the bathrooms, before we stopped to catch our breath, giggle and try to regain our composure. Between fits of giggles.

"Oh my god, we just almost got caught," I whispered to him conspiratorially as I leaned against his chest and he wrapped me up in a hug.

"Fucking hell, yeah we did." he kissed the top of my head and smoothed my hair, "But we didn't. Maybe next time you'll actually be quiet."

"Maybe," I told him with a wry smile, "But probably not."

He took my hand once more and we made our way across the bar and back to our friends. They seemed unphased by our extended absence and I wondered briefly if anyone had guessed where we'd been, and what we'd been up to. But before I could wonder too long, the friend closest to me nudged my arm and when I looked up, her wry smile told me we absolutely had been figured out. This was only confirmed when her gaze dropped to my collar bone as she held out my jacket to me.

"Thought you might be a little chilled," she said with barely contained amusement, and when I followed her line of sight, my cheeks flushed furiously. A small series of love bites trailed across my fair skin, a constellation of his possession almost as vibrant as the red of my top and certainly a clear tell of what we'd done in our absence.

I grabbed my jacket with a mumbled "Thank you" but I didn't pull it on. I wasn't ashamed of his marks, or of the effect he had on me, and I didn't have too long to think about the giddy guilt of being found out.

Across the bar, someone proposed a toast and as I lifted my glass, I licked my lips and tasted us on my mouth and I couldn't stop myself from grinning as I sipped my whisky with our sex.

Now that was certainly something I could cheers to.

12