All Comments on 'Whisper of a Thrill'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally!!!

I have been checking this site weekly in hopes of finding one of your stories. I love the audio! The echo adds a great effect that keeps the listener hanging on for more. I really like the way you narrate especially when someone (like Sharon) is instructing the couple to breed. I hope you have more stories coming soon--i think this would make a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous ~ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I am seriously impressed with this audio. The sound effects are amazing. I love your narration. A combination of eroticism and mysticism to create a very relaxing mood.

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this incredible piece of work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Make a Porn Video with this Audio.

Great work as usual. I don't know if you know but there's this guy on pornhub called shakescharles who makes awesome incest vids using your audio. If you're the same person could you make a video using this audio. If not could you still make a porn video using this audio. That'd be insane. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Returning to a theme you do so well. I hope this is the first of many submissions in 2020!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back Mother

Ohhh how it is sooo good to hear your angelic seductive voice again! A glorious return of my favorite motherly lover. Any more work/ideas later on?

MarriedpolyffmMarriedpolyffmabout 4 years ago
I really enjoy this

I love how you read this, in a trance like voice!!! I've listed to all of your stories here!!! Any suggestions in who else reads like you do? So turned on right now! Thank you for doing such a WONDERFUL job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Never..........

Never gotten off this hard to any written erotica. This is a thrill to listen to.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Very evocative!! Beautiful sultry voice!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous