Whispered Teasings Ch. 05 - End

Story Info
Amelie wakes up, sees Julie and Mark and touches herself.
884 words
3.79
3.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Amelie woke up first and got herself a cup of coffee. The rain had stopped and the sun was pleasant.

She looked at the bed. Mark and Julie were still asleep. The large volume under his underpants showed that he had a hard cock. Julie was wrapped in the covers, but her ass was sticking out, so Amelie could see a piece of her friend's meaty pussy and beautiful ass.

That gorgeous butt, black in shades of gold, glistened in the morning sun. Amelie stared at the two of them for a while. She even had the impression that Julie's ass was moist, as if something was oozing out of it. But, that, she thought, might be an impression she had influenced by the torrid images that had populated her dreams that night. Having woken up already aroused, seeing the two friends like this she recalled the sensations of being fucked and licked.

In fact, she was no longer the prudish and repressed woman her friends had known. After the divorce, and perhaps a little because of the divorce, she was beginning to free herself, to allow herself things that she had previously considered forbidden. It was still a shy disinhibition. She was still just beginning to know herself, to understand herself. What did she really want? What were her real desires? What had she not done because she thought society or her family or her husband would not accept it?

It was this new Amelie who, sometime in the early morning hours, had woken up and noticed Julie's hand on her pussy. The old one would have been terrified and removed those fingers from her private parts on the spot, but not the new one. She didn't hold back. She let curiosity triumph. So she discreetly pressed her friend's hand against her turgid clit and pushed her ass against Julie. Then she did it again and again for a few moments. She used Julie's fingers to subtly finger herself, rubbing her friend's fingers against her clit. In doing so, she shivered and moaned softly. She rolled over lightly, trying not to wake Julie up. But, in fact, she was very horny. So horny that she recognized deeply hidden desires. Not only did she want to be fucked, she wanted a cock entering her, in her pussy, but she also wanted it in her ass. And she had been able to recognize that the touch of Julie's fingers made her horny. In other words: a woman could turn her on.

But there, at that moment in the early morning, Amelie only had Julie's smooth pussy against her ass and her fingers in her pussy. It wasn't enough. She used Julie's fingers to touch herself some more, imagining that it was her friend who wanted it that way. Amelie became very aroused and had a hard time staying still. Soon this became almost impossible and she became terrified that her friend would wake up, see her sticky fingers and reproach her and stop all of it. It would be a shame. It took her a while to fall asleep again, her moist, pulsating pussy keeping her from sleeping.

In the morning, she knew she needed to feel it again. Her pussy drenched at the sight of Mark's bulge and Julie's exposed pussy. The feeling of being naked next to two other naked bodies made her hornier than ever.

Amelie then hid as she could in the bathroom and put her hand on her pussy. There, she could still be seen, as there was no door, only a wall on the side. She was just in a more discreet corner. However, either of them who woke up would see her there, naked.

Anyway, she touched herself, remembering Julie's fingers in her pussy, and looked at Mark's big cock, with its head sticking out of his underwear. She wanted them both. At once. Taking another step towards her release, for the first time in her life, she licked a finger and then put in her little asshole. She allowed herself to feel, without guilt, that a finger in the ass could give her pleasure. That her ass was a place for pleasure. She looked at her friends and masturbated, wanting them both to get up and fuck her. She had never thought of Julie or any woman that way before. Fuck. It didn't matter.

She really wanted to fuck, wanted a cock inside her, tearing her up. She wanted to suck and be sucked. She wanted to experience ass-fucking. Finally she had been able to recognize this desire. She quickened her fingers inside her pussy and inside her ass. Mark would fuck her ass, wouldn't he? He would, for sure... She wanted Julie sucking and touching her pussy while Mark took the virginity from her asshole. She moved her fingers hard inside herself, moaning softly, aware that Mark and Julie could wake up at any moment and see her there, touching herself, with one finger in her ass and one in her pussy. This made her reach the limit of her arousal.

She came. She came like never before in her life. She enjoyed the moment with her fingers still inside her.

Then she got dressed, brewed some coffee, and woke up her friends.