Whispers in the Dark

Story Info
Meeting the thing that whispers in the night.
1.5k words
4.48
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwiwt
iwiwt
216 Followers

Gabriel stifled a snuffle, not wanting to risk even the slightest sound as he crept along the corridors outside his dormitory. Father Toledo would have him doing dishes for a year if he caught him slinking about in the dark. "A man of God ought to find comfort in prayer at an hour like this!" he'd bellow. The old goat was right; Gabriel ought to be in bed or on his knees at a time like this. Not...creeping.

The pewter crucifix in his pocket weighed at the young seminarian's shorts uncomfortably. He couldn't rightly come up with a reason for having brought it, but it felt comforting to have the thing with him now. He wasn't sure it'd do him a lick of good, but at least he had it if he needed it.

He padded toward his destination silently, a hand feeling along the rough hewn brickwork of the old monastery walls. Sure that this was the spot, Gabriel squinted into the dark and chewed his lip nervously, debating whether or not to call out into the darkness. The matter resolved itself for him a moment later.

"You came," whispered a sinuously familiar voice.

Gabriel had to choke on his reply a few times before he could make it. "I...I did," he offered back in hushed tones. "Where are you?"

"I'm here," she replied, though the shadows offered no sight of her. "Come closer. Let me look at you."

Refusing to let himself chicken out now, Gabriel summoned his courage and toed into a sliver of moonlit hallway. "H...H...Here I am," he stammered.

The thing clicked her tongue in the darkness, apparently irritated. "You made me wait," she hissed, "I don't like to wait."

"I'm sorry! I am! Father Toledo walks the halls at night and I..."

A hand SLAMMED into the wall next to Gabriel with enough brute force to crack the aged limestone loudly, the shock of which frightened him half to death. He kept his eyes screwed shut as tight as he was able; in the moment of her revelation, Gabriel knew he'd made a most unholy mistake.

"I don't CARE about that old fool!" she spat. Though he shook like a leaf, Gabriel was overcome with curiosity; though the thing had whispered to him in the darkest, lonely hours of the night for months, he'd never actually looked upon her form. Having her here, now, so close to him was almost too much.

"I'm sorry," he muttered. The air felt as though it moved around him, gusting softly with the gentle beating of leathery wings.

"Oh shush," she commanded. "And open your fucking eyes already."

Gabriel did as he was told, slowly testing his vision in the low light, one eye at a time. Heeled leather boots and stockinged legs met his gaze first, his eyes cast to the ground as they were; he chastised himself for expecting hooves. Inch by inch, he dared to look up along her body; bands of creamy thigh showed over the tops of her high legwear in a way that made him gulp involuntarily, and the purple bodysuit...thing...that covered her torso made him recall the girls in the swimsuit magazines his bunkmates had smuggled in during primary school. The flickering sight of her tail and wings, slowly carving the air behind her in lazy waves, was almost a relief - at least two of his assumptions were correct. Daring to look further, the nervous priest-in-training fought with himself to get passed her chest; surely the Lord would judge him less if he didn't linger there. Still, he did linger, and his long-repressed urges nearly destroyed him as the soft, pale swells of her unholy tits threatened to damn him.

"Look at me," she demanded, cupping a taloned hand under his chin, forcing his gaze to meet hers.

He welcomed his eternal damnation with open arms.

Rosy red cheeks, flush with haughty indignance, and a stern pout set to her ruby-red lips almost made Gabriel burst out in relieved laughter; if not for the horrific horns set in the crown of her head, she might have looked very nearly...cute. No, he corrected himself, she was cute. She was adorable! Little pointed ears knifed out from under her shock of purple hair impishly, and it was all he could do not to giggle fanatically.

"What?" she demanded angrily.

"You're...It's just...It's nice to meet you!" he said with enthusiasm. She squinted suspiciously, her pursed lips twisting as she tried to puzzle him out.

"Is that so?" she asked. "Why've you got that...thing...in your pocket then. eh?"

"Oh I, uh..."

"Shut up," she insisted, changing her mind. "Come on."

Taking him by the hand and whisking him back into the shadows, the thing tugged Gabriel into a nearby bathroom just as Father Toledo's lilting footfalls echoed from down the hall. Gabriel heard the man call out into the dark, but was powerless to do anything about it.

"In here," she hissed, shoving him into the washroom.

"What are we...HEY!" The heavy crucifix in Gabriel's pocket clattered mutely against the flagstone flooring as his shorts were removed from him by force.

"Shut," she demanded as his shirt was torn from his back, "The fuck up!" Though he could see next to nothing in the darkness, Gabriel gasped as she shoved her tongue into his mouth insistently. It was far too much tongue. Far too much.

"Fuck yes," she said breathily, taking his cock in her hand to stroke the welling beads of precum along his length. "Perfect."

Before he could register that she'd dropped to her knees, Gabriel felt 10 pricking fingernails dig into the flesh of his ass, and a heavenly, warm berth made a wet home for his cock. Her gurgling, slurping meal made him weak in the knees, and he reached out to steady his hand against the sink desperately.

"Hold my horns," she demanded.

"What?"

Her hand took his and guided it to her head, where his fingers were forced to close around the base of her bony protrusion. He gasped madly in the dark while her profane sucking continued, sure that he'd been mistaken all along; surely this thing knelt at his feet was actually an angel of the Lord, not some foul hell spawn, as it claimed.

Abruptly, he was handled roughly to face the mirror as she jammed herself between him and the sink he'd been clutching. "Fuck me," she spat, reaching back to guide his hands to her hips. Gabriel's body moved of it's own accord; she'd already unsnapped the garment somewhere between her legs and was unfathomably wet - his untested cock slide home into her with comfortable ease.

"Good boy," she murmured in what Gabriel dreamed might have been affection. Bucking his hips like he'd been at it all his life, he slid into a frantic rhythm, laughing daftly as he felt her tail wrap itself in a serpentine coil around his waist.

"You like that?" she asked with a chuckle, the cracking slap of her unnaturally pale ass against his hips providing Gabriel's answer. "Oh fuck!"

Gabriel shocked the thing deliciously as he reached up to wrench her head backward by the horns, taking one in each sweaty hand to leverage himself into her more forcefully. An endless stream of inane babble escaped her unholy throat as he fucked, driven mad by the indescribable embrace of her devilishly tight pussy. Though he couldn't see her face well enough to tell, viscous drool poured freely down her chin as she supped on the glorious corruption she'd walked him into.

"I'm gonna..."

"Yes, yes," she huffed at the ceiling. "You know what to do!"

Sweaty, out of breath, and desperately close, Gabriel pistoned himself into her with everything he had left, her prehensile tail tugging him into her with each thrust. Eventually, the urge became too much to contend with; toes curling in his tennis shoes, Gabriel fought to avoid taking the Lord's name in vein as he began to unlimber himself into her.

"Yes, yes, YES!" she cried, abandoning all pretenses of keeping quiet. Her shuddering body bounced the pert little titties right our of her top and her leathery wings twitched rapturously as Gabriel's hot cream flooded into her.

"God fucking damn...me!" she heard him moan as he yanked her head back torturously once more, driving himself up into her with an instinctual desperation.

She waited only a moment before wiggling herself off him and turning to speak. "Well done," she said. This time, there was no mistaking her affectionate tone. "That was...delicious."

Gabriel, glasses askew, fought to catch his breath as his cock dripped it's last dribbles onto the floor. "I did it. Inside," he said anxiously.

"Oh, poor thing," she hummed, cupping his face tenderly. "That's okay. Why don't you have a little sleep now, huh?"

"Sleep? But..."

"Don't worry, darling," she murmured, "I'll see you soon."

With that, she planted a sumptuous kiss on his trembling lips, and Gabriel's world turned to the absolute, unmistakable blackness of deepest, darkest slumber.

iwiwt
iwiwt
216 Followers