All Comments on 'Whispers in the Night Ch. 03'

by andididit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a gift, and that is to write a story that is absolutely believable. There is no doubt that somewhere, sometime, someone fucked his mother just like in this story. Your stories are like a roadmap for any guy (all guys) who want their mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know. That really takes some balls to tell your mother you want to fuck her. I mean, they all know it, right? But saying it like that would be a big jump.

Of course, putting your hand on your mother's ass, which is a natural thing for a guy to do. Maybe mother's reaction would be "what are you doing?"

How would you answer that? Maybe this guy's on to something. She asked, didn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story. I cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is so hot!! Can't wait for the next chapter

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 3 years ago

Indeed, Anony, this is so very hot. Loving this.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Really going well as you cover the relationship side as well as the growing lust. Not sure where you're going with the sister. I'm not a fan of her and the father getting together, but if he really wasn't going hunting, that would be an interesting twist.Maybe she starts to compete with mom for her brother? 5* for now!

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Superb and totally believable. Thanks for another great adventure. Next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very believable story. It sounds like you've been there, or know someone who has. More, please. This is like a roadmap to fucking mom, and we have to know how it ends.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 3 years ago

Okay, now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I do think he missed the boat by telling his mom that he wanted "to fuck" her. Probably could have been a little smoother and said he wanted to make love to her as it sounds like that's been missing from her life for a while.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This series reflects what I imagine a real life incestuous love affair would look like. The emotional and sexual tension. The sudden realization that both parties want the same thing. The self acceptance of the situation en toto.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady9 months ago

You’re a great writer, with a super-great story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous