Whispers in the Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What am I doing to you?"

"Yes, Honey. What are you doing? You're driving me crazy."

I laid my cards on the table. "What am I doing? I'm trying to fuck you, Woman."

Did I just do that? Did I just tell Mom I was trying to fuck her. I'd never heard Mom say "fuck" before. Hell, she might not even know the word, as far as I knew.

She gasped, and I thought I had blown it. There was a pause and I was quickly thinking how I could back out of this mess I'd created, when she whispered, "Are you? Do you want to do that with your Mother?"

In my mind I could hear the horserace announcer scream, "Aaaaand, they're off!" I had been a horny teenager and phone sex was a pretty basic component of a sex life that seemed to never include intercourse. Kissing, sucking tits, fingering pussy, getting hand jobs, and phone sex. That was the life of a horny teenager. So, if there's one thing I felt confident in, it was talking dirty to a horny woman.

"Oh, yeah," I whispered. "I want to fuck you so much I can't stand it."

"Ooooh," she moaned in a whisper, and I knew I had her.

Imagine this - she was in bed with my Dad, her husband, and whispering to me in a secret phone call. I was whispering to her. I had told her I wanted to fuck her. Could anything be any hotter?

"You know what else?," I whispered.

"What?"

"I want to suck those perfect breasts. Your nipples were hard for me, weren't they? Your nipples wanted me to suck them, didn't they?"

"Yes," she whispered as she drew out the word. "Yessssss."

"Does your pussy want me to slide my finger in? Is your pussy hot now?"

"Oh, yessss. I want your finger in my pussy." She was whispering so low that I had to strain to hear her. I could hear Dad's snores in the background.

"Does your pussy want me to kiss her?"

"Do you want to?"

"Oh, Baby," I whispered to her. "I want nothing more than to eat your beautiful pussy. Will you like that?"

"Oh," she moaned and it was like a high-pitched squeak. "Yesss. I want you to eat my pussy. It's been a long, long time."

I had an inspiration. I was laying there with my hard dick in my hand, and I'd bet she had her hand on her pussy. So, I asked her. "Are you touching your pussy now?"

This was going pretty fast. Hell, it was going lightspeed fast. She hesitated, and then said in a low, little girl voice, "Yes."

"Do you have your finger in your pussy?"

Again the little girl voice. "Uh, huh."

"Are you wishing it was my finger? Do you wish it was my cock in your pussy?"

"Oh, yeah," she whispered. "I've thought about what it would be like."

"What else have you thought about?"

"What else would you like?," she whispered.

"You know what else I'd like," I answered.

"What?"

I paused this time. I had something going here, and didn't want to push too hard. As far as I knew, this was Mom's first time with phone sex. But hell, I'd told her I wanted to eat her pussy. Fair is fair, right?

"I want you to suck my cock for me," I whispered slowly, drawing the words out.

"Ohhhh," She moaned.

"I want to see what kind of blowjob you give," I whispered, feeling more confident as she responded to me. "Do you give a good blowjob?"

"I hope so," she whispered. "I think so, but it's been a long time. I hope you won't be disappointed."

Now those words spoke volumes. First, the worst blowjob is pretty great. Who could be disappointed with any blowjob? And a blowjob from your Mother? Damn. How could it not be the best blowjob ever? And did that mean what Debbie and I always suspected? That Mom and Dad didn't get it on much anymore? But more than that, her answer said that it was a done deal. She didn't say, "You might be disappointed." She didn't say, "I won't do that." She said, "I hope you won't be disappointed." She just told me she was going to give me a blowjob.

"Oh, God, Mom. You're killing me. I'm about to explode, I'm so hot."

"Are you, Baby? Are you hot for me? My little Motherfucker?" Damn. Mom was getting into this. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she had done this before.

"Do you know what I'm doing right now?," I asked her.

"Uh, huh." Again, in the little girl voice.

"I'm stroking my cock, thinking about your lips on me."

"Ohhhh," she whispered. "Do it for me, thinking about me sucking it. Are you thinking about cumming in my mouth?"

Jesus. She was really getting into this.

"Fuuuck," I whispered. "Fuuuucking you."

She whispered back, very low so Dad wouldn't hear, "Fuuuuck me."

We went on that way until we both had a good cum. When she did, it was obvious and she squeeked in a high tone. I reveled in it. I had made Mom cum, and now I knew what kind of sound she made when she did. I couldn't wait to hear that sound in my ear. I knew it. It was going to happen, maybe, after all. No woman could talk like that without finally fucking. She was as hungry for it as I was.

We established a pattern. Every night at about two, she'd call and we'd have phone sex until we fell asleep. I started taking a nap in the afternoon because I was so tired, but I wasn't going to give up those calls.

I couldn't go home that weekend, but the next week, Friday finally came. After my last class, I threw some clothes and toiletries in my bag and headed for home. Well, let's be honest. My hard dick was heading toward home, and I was just tagging along, trying to keep up. This time I didn't pack condoms or lube. I didn't want to jinx things by assuming too much.

I pulled into the driveway to see the garage door open and Dad loading gear again into the back of his SUV.

"What's up, Dad? Whatcha doing?"

"I'm becoming a regular mountain man, I guess. We're going back to the same place and maybe I'll get lucky this time with a big buck. Wouldn't that be great? If I got lucky?"

"Hell, yeah. Bring the meat home," I said. It would be more great than he could ever imagine, if I got lucky, too.

"Go in and say hello to your Mom," he said. "I'm about loaded, and then I'm shoving off. I'm sorry to leave you like this again, but it's a rare opportunity."

"Yep, rare opportunity," I answered. "Can't miss a rare opportunity."

I walked into the house and found Mom in the den. She rushed to me, and fell into my arms.''

"Did he tell you?"

"Yep. Going deer hunting again. A rare opportunity." I kissed her deeply, running my hands down to her butt.

"Oh, God, Steve. Take it easy. We'll have all weekend, no matter what happens, so just take it slow and easy."

12