Whispers in the Vineyard Ch. 05

Story Info
Retired cop + college coed = excessive sexual content.
6.4k words
4.75
13k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers

Wine, a college coed and retired cop... A recipe for heat. Jake and Kitty will give you a front row seat to their X-rated fun. A big age gap doesn't stop them... In fact, it's just the opposite. Toss in another college coed and you know what's cumming and cumming and cumming.

Kitty and Jake's current and upcoming stories may have triggers of strong excessive sexual content, squirting, ass fun, girl/girl, nudists, strong excessive sexual content, pregnancy, breastfeeding, unmarried infidelity, strong excessive sexual content

Emails welcome! Thanks for reading! DG

Whispers in the Vineyard Ch 05

Kitty & Jake's Story

Part 1

I love weddings. I'm young and look forward to the romance and man-for-me that will be in my life. Someday.

My stepdad always blusters, No men until after you graduate!

I'm not a virgin, but I'm not experienced, and men are still a mystery to me. College art classes keep me busy with no time for puzzles anyhow.

Working at the winery has been the best experience ever. Everyone is so nice and I'm making a lot of money. My stepdad tends to the grapes and suggested I work the summer here. I'm so glad I did!

"Hey Kitty, how's it going?" Ellie asked when I walked into the kitchen.

"Great, thank you!" I loved her. And Gregg too. He owns the winery and they're getting married. So romantic.

"I'm glad, sweetie. I think this is a pretty fun place to work too," Ellie said. She hasn't been here long either. All I know is she gave up her restaurant to move here with Gregg. So romantic.

I wrapped my long blonde hair on top of my head and prepared to work lunch.

"Hey, there's my favorite blonde," a voice rumbled near my ear. That deep voice hummed through my body.

"Jake!" I turned to look at him. It was the end of lunch, and I was just finishing my last table. "Are you having lunch?"

He grinned and looked at me for a long moment, then said, "What do you have in mind?"

"I'm done and was going to have the chicken salad sandwich. It looks so good."

"I'll have what you're having. Is a table over there in the corner, okay?" he asked, and I nodded.

I escaped to the kitchen to prep our sandwiches. I don't 'know what comes over me when I talk to Jake. He's easily twice my age. Could be my dad. But he overwhelms me. His voice, his scent, his maleness. Like no one I've ever met at college that's for sure.

"I didn't know if you wanted a salad with it or not, but I made mine big enough to split," I said, setting the plates on the table.

"So, tell me about Kitty," he rumbled. Even asking something like that, with his low and sexy voice made my knees weak. I had to stop letting him affect me like that.

I told him that I go to college in Ohio and how I was working the summer here because my stepdad works here too.

He reached over and moved a strand of hair that escaped my bun and was in my face. His thumb brushed my cheek, and I could feel the heat of my blush.

"I haven't seen a girl blush like that in... I don't know how long," he laughed.

"I'm... I'm a-"

"Virgin?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No!" I didn't want him to think I was that unworldly.

"Okay then, that's one mystery out of the way."

"Talk about mysteries," I muttered, stabbing at the lettuce.

"Me?! I'm an open book, darlin'. Ask me anything."

I looked at him and hoped my face wasn't as blank as my brain because right at that moment I wondered what he looked like naked. Wherever did that come from, I thought. That's not me! He brings out another side of me that I've never met, I guess.

"I... Umm..."

"I'll start. Stop me when you get bored." I nodded and he chuckled. "I'm old enough to be your daddy. I'm retired from the police force. I've seen more in my career than anyone would believe. I try to not let it affect me anymore, but I find it sticks with you."

He took a drink of his sweet tea and looked out over the vineyards. "I was married. A long time ago. She couldn't handle seeing me leave for work and not knowing if I'd come home. We never had children. And I have a family I love."

"You're just here to visit?" I asked.

He leaned back in his chair. His black t-shirt fit him like a second skin, and I saw the muscles ripple. His jeans were soft and worn to his body. He sat spread legged and I noticed the white worn spot on the side his cock and balls rested.

"Ahem, my eyes are up here," he laughed. Oh my god, I was just staring at his dick. He must think I'm a slut. What is happening to me?! Thankfully he went on. "But yes, just to visit. For now. I'm not sure what I want to do. I'm too young to not work, even though I have a pension and don't have to work."

The staff began cleaning up to close between lunch and dinner. We drank the last of our tea and went down the steps into the vineyard.

"This is so beautiful," I said, enjoying the thick green grass between the rows of grapevines. They were full and heavy with grapes. Their scent was young, and I learned it would change as they matured.

"It is. I want to come out here on a night with a full moon," he said.

I found myself thinking of us being out here at night. The moon throwing enough light to see, but not to see. It would be very romantic. I'd wear a flowing white gown that shimmered in the light and moved in the breeze as I danced and played between the vines. My imagination went wild with the thought.

"Care to share?" he asked looking amused.

I knew he was reading my mind. "No," I said softly.

Gregg and Ellie's wedding plans were in full force. Winery staff would be helping to prepare, but it would be hired help the day of the wedding so we could be guests. I was very excited and got swept up in the plans and preparations.

The following week was busy for everyone. I only saw Jake in passing and never able to exchange but a couple of words. It wasn't like we were friends really, but I found I missed talking to him. He was an enigma to me. I wanted to discover more about him, but at the same time afraid to know more.

"Hey little one, I must get a suit. Would you like to go with me?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Sure. When?"

"Probably when you aren't working," he chuckled. We worked out a day and time.

I didn't know what was appropriate to wear for suit buying, so I went with his flow and wore jeans and a t-shirt. When I went around the front to meet him, he was waiting on a motorcycle.

"What?! I didn't know you had a bike."

"I do. Hop on and hold on tight, little one."

It took me a moment because I'd never ridden a motorcycle before. I got settled on and put my hands on his waist.

"You need to hold on tight, darlin'." He pulled my arms around him until my hands were on his stomach. My 40 D's were smashed into his back. "That's the way you do it," he hollered over his shoulder as he revved the bike.

He patted my hands on his stomach. I'm sure he felt my nervousness. But as we rode, I began to relax and enjoy the wind, the sun, and the scenery. So much different than a car.

I realized I had a death grip around him and relaxed my arms. My hand was resting on the top edge of his low riders and felt his hard muscles working under my hand.

"You doing okay, darlin'," he asked while we were stopped.

"Yes! I love it."

I saw him grin in the mirror, then wink.

Seemed like too soon we arrived at the men's store. I found a chair by the door and made myself comfortable until Jake came looking for me.

"I didn't bring you along to be cute, which you are by the way. I want your opinion on the suit."

"Oh, okay," I followed him to the back.

I couldn't help but admire how the jeans fit his ass and hugged his legs. Not too much, but not loose either. Perfect. He stopped suddenly and I ran right into him.

"Brake lights!" I warned, laughing.

"Watch what you're doing, sweetie. Not paying attention might get you in trouble," he smirked knowingly.

Darn. He had me at every turn. He would always be a step ahead of me. I better get used to that. But you know, I don't mind that. Nope.

He chose a grey, a light dove grey suit that suited his silver flecked black hair perfectly. A white shirt set off his dark tanned skin.

"What do you think?"

"It's swoonable," I gushed.

He laughed loudly. "I'll take that as the best compliment I've ever had."

"And I'm sure you've had your share," I said, watching the tailor do the fitting.

"One or two," he gave me his crooked smile.

I could just imagine him in a uniform. I'm sure he left a trail of women during his career. And I would probably be one of them, I thought to myself sighing.

"How about we catch lunch while we're in town. Much as I love the food at the winery, I'm ready for something different." I nodded in agreement.

We roared down the road until we came on a bright-colored food truck off the side of the highway. Woodsy-smelling smoke rolled from the huge smoker on the back of the truck. Jake went to order while I found a picnic table in the shade.

I saw him walking back from the convenience store with a bag.

"Had to go next door for drinks," he said, pulling two long necks from the bag. They were cold and condensation felt good on my skin. I rubbed it on my neck because the day was hot already.

He watched me for a moment, tipped his head back, and took a long swallow. His neck muscles were long and sleek and gracefully sloped into his muscular shoulders. His t-shirt matched his icy blue eyes, which seemed to turn hot and cold with his mood.

He grinned. "Can I check you out like that?" I blushed at being caught.

"I suppose I should tell you right up front I'm a tit man. I mean, it may not have much to do with our friendship, but I wanted to give you fair warning because I still may stare."

I smiled and felt my nipples harden at his words. My t-shirt was scoop neck, and on another woman, it wouldn't be anything, but my breasts filled it out and pulled the neckline low revealing my deep cleavage. A thin t-shirt bra did nothing to hide my nipples that poked even further through the thin knit.

There was so much I wanted to say. I had so many comebacks in my head. "I'm glad."

Kitty are you nuts. What the hell is wrong with you. That's all you can say. If you want to find out what's under that t-shirt and those jeans, grow up.

He smiled and we heard them call our order. I watched him walk away.

You're playing with fire, Kitty. He's much older than you and more so, much more experienced. And you'll be the one to get burned.

A heap of dark caramelized ribs overflowed the foam container. Other smaller containers held the southern staples of greens and corn pudding.

"Mmm smells so good," I murmured. I loved food. Loved to eat. I picked up a rib and it was perfect, not falling off the bone, but so tender it came right off. I didn't look up until I devoured half the ribs.

"I was going to ask if you like them, but..." he grinned.

I wiped my mouth, but you know how it feels that you have barbecue sauce all over you no matter what. "These are fantastic!"

I dove into the greens, rich with chunks of pork and savory broth. The corn pudding was a perfect creamy blend of corn and cornmeal.

I finished it all and tossed one of many napkins on the pile of bones.

"That was delicious!" I looked up to see him watching me. His arms resting on the table, his container closed and pushed away.

"Do you have any idea of how sexy it is to see a woman enjoy food the way you do?"

I blinked a few times. "Uhhh, no. Is that not a thing? I'm sorry. I love good food and love to eat. I just must watch I don't get fat," I laughed.

His gaze raked up and down my body. "No worries there, little one."

We dumped our containers in the rusty barrel and walked to the bike. He had parked it in the shade.

"Wait," he said. His hand went to the back of my neck, his fingers wove through my hair. His thumb brushed my cheek. "You have some barbecue sauce here."

He lowered his face to mine. His mouth was so close to my cheek that his steamy breath washed over my face. When he licked at the sauce, I gasped.

He backed away a bit and his face came into focus again. He looked at my lips, leaned down, and flicked his tongue across my lips, which automatically parted. His lips brushed mine so lightly I wasn't sure if they did or not.

"You're playing with fire young lady," he murmured, his lips brushing mine. His fingers tightened in my hair for a fleeting second before letting go. He stepped back and swung a leg over the bike. It roared to life, and I got on.

The trip back was an exercise in senses. His breathing under my hands. A slight quiver of muscles as my hand dropped lower on his stomach. My thighs automatically tightened around him. It was so hot and steamy between my legs that I was sure he could feel it on his ass. My nipples stayed hard in the constant movement against his back. I had never had such an erotic experience in my life.

"I uh, thank you for the ride," I stumbled. My body was vibrating with arousal. I had never felt like this before, and it was both exciting and scary.

"I'm glad you like the ride I gave you, darlin'." He knew. "Let me know if you'd like to explore further."

I nodded and walked off.

Ellie said anyone that wanted to volunteer could, but no one was expected to help either. I threw myself into wedding preparations. I loved it.

"Kitty, do you want to help me with the seating for the dining room?"

"Yes!"

We sat at a table in the corner and matched guests with tables and were done in no time.

"That was quick! I'm glad I enlisted you for that. You're good at organizing."

"It was fun. Anytime I can help. I love weddings." We moved the paperwork away and ordered sandwiches.

"I heard you helped Jake pick out his suit?" Ellie said.

"Well, he did, I just agreed," I laughed.

"He's a character," she said smiling. "He has lived a full life. I can't imagine the things he saw as a cop. It left its mark on him it seems."

I nodded. "Yes, he's quite... uhhh-"

"Hardened."

"Right. That's it." I hesitated. "But I like him though."

She nodded seeming to know. "I think it's good that you recognize the person you're dealing with. It was hard for me to see when I was your age. I thought everyone was the same. I couldn't see back then that we were all like sandpaper. Some of us are smooth and some abrasive. Many fall in between."

I nodded. "Yes, you're right about that. Never thought of it that way. I've never met anyone like him. Not that I respond to like that anyways."

"Some men will do that. I'm not sure what it is. Pheromones?" she laughed. "No matter, we will react that way to some men that come through our lives. It's our choice as to whether we want to act on it, or not. It is our decision. Solely our decision, Kitty."

I nodded not saying anything until the server moved away. "I get you. I'm not sure if I want to act on it yet. My body tells me yes, my brain tells me whoa." I laughed.

"And that's a good thing! There's no rush anyhow. He'll be around a while, so you have time to think on it."

I felt so much better after confiding in Ellie. My mom died when I was young. My real dad was never in the picture and my stepdad, Max raised me as his own. I owe him everything. I knew he was trimming some grapes and decided to go see him.

We began getting busy in the dining room because some of the wedding guests came early adding a little vacation time. Everyone tipped well and I was excited that I'd have money to go back to school. I had a small scholarship but had to add my own money. I didn't want Max to cover the whole bill, and I didn't want to take a loan out if I didn't have to.

After my shift, I took my pad out into the vineyards and got lost in sketching. The afternoon flew by, and it was dinner by the time I got back. I planned on grabbing something from the kitchen and heading to my room.

I walked through the dining room and noticed Jake at a table with a gorgeous woman. I tried not to let it bother me, but it did. I ate and lost myself in a series on Netflix. Of course, it had to be extremely sexual. Between my time with him on the bike and this, I needed some relief.

I found my pink vibrator and slipped my dress, bra, and panties off. My tits were sensitive, and my nipples got long and hard the more excited I got. I held my tit and stretched my neck to flick my tongue across the hard nub.

The pink vibrator easily slipped between my wet pussy lips, lightly touched my clit and I was off. I held the vibe between my legs, squeezed my tits together, and fantasized Jake was on top of me.

I arched my back, thrusting my tits higher in the air. I knead them harder while waves of orgasm washed over me.

I rocked my hips to his imagined thrusting. Dug my heels into the mattress to lift higher.

I spread my legs, grabbed my knees, and pulled them back to take him deeper. I shoved the vibrator up in my cunt and rocketed into a body throbbing orgasm.

"Oh god Jake, fuck me hard," I moaned.

I lay there panting and knowing that I wouldn't find true relief with pink plastic.

The next morning, I came to breakfast before I started my lunch shift.

"Kitty!" I heard Jake's gruff voice across the dining room. I smiled, waved, and continued to the kitchen.

He caught me right inside the door. "Are you avoiding me?"

"No, I'm getting my breakfast."

"You ignored me at dinner last night too."

"You were busy," I said simply.

He studied me for a moment. "Ah, you saw my dinner companion." He smiled. "It was Janeen, the woman that took over Ellie's restaurant. She's beautiful, isn't she? She's very nice too. You should meet her. I also have no interest in her beyond being an enjoyable person, Ellie's friend, and her being pretty damn smart. Everything you have."

"Oh."

Jake pulled no punches and played no games. I was thought I like that most about him. I knew where I stood. College guys were masters at playing games. That's why I avoided them and stuck to my studies.

"She is meeting me for breakfast, and I told her I'd see if you could make it as well. She'd like to meet you."

I put my chin up, grabbed my breakfast, and followed him to the table. Janeen was indeed one of the sweetest people I've ever met not to mention one of the most beautiful. She could be a model. She was genuinely interested in me, and I was as enamored with her as Jake was. For the same reasons.

That night they had a party scheduled for those that came in early. It was later to allow for the regular diners to eat first. Once they cleared out, the buffet would be set up. Jake invited me to go with him and I accepted.

I knew I could get dressed up and I was excited about that. It had been some time since I could do that, and I planned on pulling out all the stops.

I gave myself a manicure and pedicure. Planned on my hair. Set out my dress, lingerie, and shoes.

I assessed myself in the mirror and was shocked to see a more mature looking me. I had piled my hair on my head in a messy bun, leaving blonde strands to float around my shoulders. I normally didn't wear makeup, so this was bound to get second looks because it changed my face so much.

I chose a black demi bra which allowed my breasts to lay on it like a shelf. My breasts were so big that half of my nipple peeked over the top edge. A matching black lace thong, garter belt, and black thigh-high hose completed my lingerie.

My little black dress was perfect. It was form-fitting, low cut, and knock-out. I strapped on high spike heels, grabbed my black bag, and headed to the winery.

Jake stood with his back to me. His hands were in his pockets, his dress pants stretched across his muscular ass. He was talking to Gregg, who saw me over his shoulder. They both gaped at me as though they hadn't seen me before.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,312 Followers
12