Whispers in the Vineyard Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

Gregg spoke first. "You look spectacular, Kitty. Just beautiful." He chuckled. "I'm sure Jake will talk as soon as he picks his jaw up off the floor." He was still laughing as he walked away.

"You-," his voice gravelly, he cleared his throat. "You know you shouldn't look like that around a man like me."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You could make any man here lose control." He stepped closer and spoke softer. "I mean there are some men that would take you right now. Even if you didn't want it." He spoke with warning laced with arousal.

"You mean like rape." His eyes flared. "You have to not want it though, right?"

He growled, took my elbow, and guided me to our table. "You're playing with fire, little one," he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

I placed my bag on my lap and made sure my arms pushed my tits together, up and out.

"Okay, I'll remember that."

I could almost hear Jake grinding his teeth as I got the attention while we waited in the buffet line. I don't know if it was by accident, but as the line moved, I felt his hard bulge pressing into my hip. When I glanced at him, he was looking over my shoulder down into my cleavage. I smiled at him, and he gave a low growl.

I pumped up the flirting as much as my twenty-three-year-old self could.

During dinner, he whispered in my ear. "Do you know why I did that?" I shook my head slightly. "So, the whole dinner line didn't see the hard-on you created."

I blushed and took a sip of the wine to give myself a moment. I patted his thigh, and he clapped his hand over it before I could take it back. He gave me a smirky grin. The others at our table were eating or conversing between themselves and didn't notice us.

I adjusted the napkin in my lap and squeezed my tits again for him. His eyes turned to liquid blue ice. He moved my hand higher on his thigh. This was a game I couldn't back out of. I was all in.

I glanced around the table and slid my hand under his napkin. I heard his sharp intake of breath, so my move was unexpected. I smiled.

"Not fair. I can't put my hands where I want them."

I shrugged a too-bad-for-you and moved my hand a fraction of an inch. So close I could feel the heat pouring off his hard cock.

The band started playing and couples moved to the dance floor.

"We better dance or I'll throw you on this table and fuck the hell out of you right in front of everyone."

The shock of his words and the vision of it went right to my pussy, which was already damp.

"Let's dance!"

This was the first time I could be in his arms. Our bodies close. It was heaven. I felt protected on one hand, on the other I knew I had better be ready to go along with it. I was way past the bounds of saying no. I could, but would he heed it. I wouldn't test it.

We were at the edge of the dance floor, and he could slide his hands over my ass and squeeze. Which also pulled me closer to him. His hardness pressed into me.

"It has been a long time for me, Kitty. Not to mention what you've been doing to me. I'm close to losing control."

"I know what you did to me. I had to take care of it with a pink vibrator."

His eyes flared. "Do you fucking want me to drop you to the floor right now and take you?" he growled in my ear. "Don't tell me things like that."

His breath was steamy in my ear. His breath rasped. The heat between us was burning hot.

"I liked my first ride with you. Will I like my second?" I pushed.

Suddenly I found myself out the side door and in the darkness.

"You better be ready for me little one. Those come fuck me heels. That just got fucked hair. That dress with your tits all but coming out. I'm going to take you, like it or not."

"If not?"

"Then walk away right fucking now," he growled. "Right now." He stepped back to allow me to go.

I stepped forward and pressed my body against his.

He slid his hands down my body and back up, shoving my dress to my waist. He rubbed my bare ass, his hand snapping my garters against my sensitive skin.

"You dressed for fucking, didn't you?"

"I did," I admitted.

"I don't want to take you here. I wanted you on a soft mattress the way a girl should be taken. But I don't think I can wait darlin'."

I unzipped his pants and had his cock out before he reacted. He shoved my thong down, backed me against the building, and drove into me.

I moaned so loud he kissed me to stifle it. "Oh my god, your cock feels so good inside me, Jake. Oh my god," I kept moaning over and over.

"Wrap your legs around me," he commanded.

He pushed my dress down revealing my tits bulging over the shelf bra.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," he kept repeating while he kneaded and twisted my nipples.

I squirmed on his cock, buried so deep inside me I didn't think was possible. I arched my back, and he sucked a nipple into his mouth. His tongue and teeth drove me crazy. I gripped his hair. He sucked and pounded his cock into me.

The orgasm hit me like a freight train. My cunt convulsed around his cock. He moaned, drove deep and we groaned out our orgasms in each other's mouths.

I slid my legs down. Standing there with my black dress hiked up to my waist, my big tits hanging out the front of my dress. His semi hard dick poked out his pants.

"We look like a porn movie," I giggled.

"For fuck sakes, Kitty. I have never lost control like that before. Did I hurt you?"

"What? No. No! it was the best fuck ever," I murmured. In my limited experience, I didn't add.

He laughed. "You're something, little one." He looked at me. "God, you look so hot like that. Your tits are perfection darlin'. Do you want to go back or..."?

"Or..."

We righted ourselves enough that if someone saw us, we'd be acceptable. Jake's cottage was the furthest away which made it the most private.

"Take your dress off. I felt it, but I want to see what you're wearing underneath."

I slowly shimmied out of my dress, leaving my bra, garter belt, hose, and high heels on. Jake had my thong in his pocket.

He rubbed his hand over his face. "I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm glad I did it."

I twirled around on my high heels to give him a back view. He growled. I bent over and looked at him through my legs. I couldn't believe it. How wanton was I.

"I need to fuck you like that, Kitty. My little pussy girl."

"Take your clothes off," I demanded. In the blink of an eye, he was standing naked before me.

His body was unbelievable and not one of the college boys came even close to looking like this. He was a man that took care of himself

I ran my fingers over his skin, the hills and valleys of his muscles. His chest hair was sparse. I trailed my fingers down over his stomach, the muscles flexing at my touch. I moaned when I took his smooth shaved balls in my hand. They hung heavy and full with a thick veiny cock resting on them.

I ran my finger around the wide ridge of his head. While I inspected him, he played with my nipples. I trailed a fingernail down the veins that mapped his thick shaft. His hips rocked instinctively.

I glanced up and his eyes were half hooded. Lusty.

"God, Kitty," he moaned, pulling me into him and kissing me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. We bit at each other. Ate with each other. Wildly. Uncontrollably. He rocked harder into me. Faster.

"Fuck me, Jake." I've never needed anyone so bad in my life. "I need your dick inside me. Now. Deep. Fill me."

He carried me to his bed and dropped me. I lay back and spread my legs.

"I want it now. Just you on top. Taking me. Hard and fast. I want to feel your weight on me. Feel your fat cock ripping into my cunt."

He moved between my thighs and drove in. He pounded into me hard and fast. He was up on his knees, grabbed my ankles and held my legs up and apart, and fucked me hard. He dropped my legs over his shoulders. I was nearly doubled in half. I didn't care. I just wanted his cock inside me.

"God damn Kitty," he moaned at my words.

"Fuck me, Jake. I want to feel your hot juice explode in me. Feel your cock throbbing as you pump into me."

He held himself on his elbows, my tits crushed between us. It was a race to the end. We both ratcheted higher and higher.

"Oh my god yeah, fuck me as I've never been fucked. Hard and deep, baby. Give it to me."

Our bodies pounded together in lurid wet sounds. We rasped, groaned, gasped, whined, growled, and finally shouted out our orgasms. We shot off together. Our bodies were hot and sweaty. His juices and mine running out of me.

I felt as wanton as a whore and I didn't care.

"God almighty," Jake moaned, rolling to my side and taking me with him. "What the fuck did you do to me."

"I think it was you that fucked me," I said demurely.

He rolled to his side and looked at me. "Where did you come from? Where have you been all my life? How did you make me lose control not once, but twice when no one has ever been able to do that? Until now, I have always been able to stop. I can't stop with you. You push me over the edge, and I'm done."

"I wanted to do that to you. I wanted you to fuck me like that. I've never had anything like that before. Ever. I've never talked like that. Never even thought like that. You brought it out in me Jake."

He looked at me for a moment. "Let's get a shower."

I wandered naked out to get water and saw the hot tub on the deck. I grabbed water and slipped into the steamy swirling water.

"I wondered where you got to!" He came out carrying a beer.

"God, you look so hot," I murmured, admiring his body.

"Those tits floating on the surface of the water are pretty hot too."

He pulled me against him, and we made out like teenagers in the back of a car. He drove me right up to the peak again.

"I need you," I panted.

He began to maneuver me around, not to sit on his cock but against one of the hot tub jets.

"Oh my god," I said, my voice vibrating with the tempo of the water and my body. I started to cum and cum and cum. I moaned until I was exhausted.

"I always wanted to watch a girl do that."

"Fuck. That did me in."

"Shower. Sleep with me tonight. I want you here in the morning. Naked. Next to me." I nodded and we went in to shower.

I woke first and slowly slid the sheet off so I could admire his body. His cock filled and came to attention, and I knew he was awake.

"Good morning," he murmured. I threw my leg over him, and we kissed. His thigh was between mine and my cunt needed him again.

I wiggled over on top of him. "Mmmm, this is a nice wake-up. You on top. These beautiful breasts on me. You wanting me. What more can an old guy ask for."

I laughed. "Old guy," I scoffed.

I pushed up on my elbows, my nipples rubbed on his furred chest. I had straddled his body. His hands worked up and down my body, squeezing my ass each time.

Our breathing increased, and our kisses became more passionate. Eating and biting and sucking kisses. I felt his hips begin to rock under me.

"I love it when you do that," I whispered.

"It comes naturally. Can't control it and you bring it out big time."

I pushed up and sat astride him. His eyes raked up and down my body.

"Fuck me, Kitty. I need to feel your tight cunt riding my cock. I want to see and feel your delicious body riding me. Your tits bouncing. I need you, darlin'. Like I've never needed anyone else."

I raised, held his cock, and slid down. His hips rocked beneath me. I fucked him. Reached up and held my hair up and let it slip through my fingers. He groaned as it floated down around my shoulder and over my tits.

I held my tits and kneaded. Pinching my nipples while he watched.

"Fuck me. God, you drive me crazy," he cried, jerking his hips trying to drive up into me. But I have control.

I kept a slow pace, squeezing his cock with my cunt each stroke. Playing with my tits. Locking my eyes with his. Giving him a show while I fucked him. I bent back and let my hair fall over his thighs and legs. He shouted, trying to drive up. But I kept up the pace. My cunt was so wet it made slurping sounds as I rode him.

"Your dick is so hot inside me. Feels like fire," I said, riding it. "Throbbing hard. Stretching my cunt walls."

He shouted again and pushed up hard almost bucking me off. I raised a bit so he could buck underneath me.

"You're like a fucking bucking bronco, Jake. So hot. Like an animal." My words drove him over the edge.

He rolled me under him and began to pound into me hard and fast. His neck was strained, his face contorted. He grunted with each thrust. He was out of control. I pushed up with my heels and he drove in deeper and harder.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard," I screamed.

I went off before he did, and he followed when my cunt milked his cock with my orgasm.

We showered and headed to the winery just in time for me to grab breakfast, eat quickly and head into the kitchen. When I left, I noticed Gregg sitting down at the table with Jake.

"Hey Kitty, did you enjoy the party last night?" Ellie asked.

"I did! It was wonderful. I'm getting so excited for your wedding," I gushed. There were times I couldn't help but act like the college girl I was.

She grinned. "I am too!" She pulled some serving dishes down from the shelf. "I saw you with Jake last night."

"I was," I beamed, my face hiding nothing. She smiled.

"How will he take it when you got back to college? Or maybe how will you take it? It's going to be tough leaving him, I think."

"I know, Ellie. I've thought about that. I'm not sure what will happen. This is all so new." I shrugged. "I'm not even sure it will bother him when I leave."

"I'd say the best thing to do is ride it out like Gregg and I did. The answer will come to you when it's time."

"You're right! Thanks for your shoulder," I said.

The problem was my body hummed for him. It was like a current running through me. When I think of him, I quiver with need.

I just don't know if I can leave him when the time comes.

~to be continued~

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12