Whispers of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answering machine was set to answer after the second ring, so the recording came on before she could reach it. She could have stopped it by simply picking up the receiver, but decided to wait and see who was calling before doing so. After all, it could be work, and that was the last thing she wanted to get involved with now that she was off the clock.

"Carolyn, this is Kevin," a male voice said after the announcement ended with a beep, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel tonight. Sorry. I'll give you a call when I have a chance."

"Hello, hello?" Carolyn repeated as she grabbed the receiver and brought it up to the side of her face.

But it was too late, she was already talking to a dial tone.

'That's it, no explanation, just a brief "I have to cancel"?' Carolyn thought as she sat down on the chair next to the phone and began to dial Kevin's number from memory.

The phone rang enough times for her to realize that, wherever he'd called from, it wasn't from home. At first she was angry, but then considered that she should give him the benefit of the doubt and accept that he might have had a good reason for canceling at the last minute.

It wouldn't be until Monday that she learned that her definition of a good reason was far different from Kevin's. In his case, it was that an old girlfriend had come into town, and given the choice between an unknown quality and a sure thing, he'd gone with the latter.

That wasn't what he'd told her when he finally did call again, of course, but as it turned out, the old girlfriend was also a friend of Julie's and the two had brunch on Sunday. During this she had innocently mentioned to their mutual friend that she'd spent Friday night and Saturday morning with Kevin. Information that Julie felt obligated to pass along to Carolyn.

But that would be Monday, and Carolyn's more immediate concern right now was what to do for dinner. Thankfully she kept a handful of frozen dinners in the freezer for emergencies, and tuna casserole certainly beat calling out for pizza.

She waited until after dinner to take the videotape out of its bag, popping the cassette into her VCR. Refilling her wine glass, she slid down on the couch and made herself comfortable before using the remote to start the film.

As she now wasn't going out, Carolyn saw no reason to get dressed after her shower and instead had put on a pair of comfortable unisex pajamas. Sipping the wine, she watched as the film credits faded from the screen, replaced by stock footage taken outside what appeared to be a typical California high school.

As the story progressed, Carolyn was surprised by the fact that there actually was one. It might not have been high drama, but it was enough to at least tie together the various sex scenes. A large step up from the old 8mm reel that her ex-husband used to break out for bachelor parties.

That reel, she recalled, had become a focus of interest when, back during her married days, she had hosted a bachelorette party at their house. Carolyn had jokingly offered that if this had been a guys party, she'd have to break out the old stag film. Spurred on by a liberal amount of alcohol, her guests decided that was an excellent idea. The grainy black and white reel had been highly critiqued, with a number of comparisons being made between its participants and their own husbands and boyfriends.

The first scene after the video's credits involved two male actors, both of whom looked like they'd left high school a good number of years before. Not too surprising, Carolyn thought, as that seemed to be the standard even in more conventional films, that popular adaptation of the stage musical about a fifties high school coming to mind. According to an article about the movie she'd read, the average age of the 'teenage cast' had been twenty-seven.

That train of thought quickly faded as the camera panned over the two 'students' as they played out a familiar trope -- spying on the girls' shower through a hole in the wall of an adjacent storage room. The naked girls they were observing also looked to be well past their teens, as well as much more developed than Carolyn remembered her classmates being.

As the camera zoomed in on the young men masturbating, Carolyn had to reconsider her assumption that the exceptionally sized cock on that videotape box earlier had been trick photography. While neither of the actors on the screen was that big, they certainly had cocks larger than any she'd had personal experience with.

Almost predictably, they were caught by a female teacher who just happened to come into the storage room for supplies. Carolyn's first impression of the woman was that the school didn't have much in the way of a professional dress code, as she was wearing a very short black skirt and a much too tight white blouse, one that barely contained her large breasts -- especially with the first couple of buttons undone. As the camera focused on her face, Carolyn hit the pause button to get a better look at it.

"Holy shit, it is her," she said loudly to the empty room.

The film, according to the cassette label, had been made eight years ago, and while the woman on the screen had dark brown hair instead of blonde, there was no question that Patience McCauley was the woman she knew as Dana Templeton.

As the scene continued to unfold, Carolyn watched intently as Miss Brody ordered both 'boys' to strip, which they did without hesitation. Then the camera shifted back to the teacher, who was also in the process of disrobing. It seemed to take a considerable amount of time to undo the rest of her blouse buttons, but the wait was definitely worth it. Or at least, Carolyn thought, most men would think so as, after discarding both the blouse and the racy bra beneath it, 'the teacher' placed her hands on the undersides of each breast and presented them to the 'students.' In no time at all, both young men were suckling at them like hungry infants.

Then, after taking their fill, both stepped back, just far enough to create a space for Miss Brody to squat between them and, taking a cock in each hand, she began to play with both, sliding her fingers back and forth, stroking the sensitive flesh. The look on the actors' faces demonstrated that it was certainly more enjoyable when someone else was doing it.

After a minute or so of just using her hands, Miss Brody upped the ante as she slid a cock into her mouth, sucking on it deeply for a bit before shifting her attention to the other and doing the same. Back and forth she went for the next few minutes, with the cock not in her mouth garnering the attention of her hand.

Miss Brody finally released both cocks and rose to her feet, there to remove her skirt and panties. After which, leaning over a pile of stacked boxes, she invited one 'student' to enter her from behind while the other moved to where she could again take him in her mouth. As before, this went on for several minutes, with the male participants changing places halfway through.

The scene finally drew to its conclusion as, after tossing a coin which had magically appeared despite none of them having any clothes on, she offered the choice of her ass or pussy to the winner of the toss, with the loser getting what was left. Carolyn had once let her ex-husband fuck her in the ass as a birthday gift, but he hadn't been anywhere near as big as the man who did the same to Miss Brody. Amazingly, she seemed to handle the intrusion with no discomfort, or even any preparation. But then, Carolyn reminded herself, that this was a movie and that most likely happened off camera.

Climaxes for all followed and the screen momentarily faded to black as the story shifted to another set of actors. A single man and woman this time, another set of overaged students, getting it on in an empty classroom. Even though it wasn't quite as interesting, Carolyn found herself watching nevertheless.

Another similar scenario followed, depicting two married teachers who were supposed to be having an affair. By this point in the story, Carolyn found the thought almost pedestrian. She also found, to her surprise, one hand beneath the waistband of her pajama bottoms stroking her clitoris, and the other beneath the fold of her top, caressing her breasts. Somewhere during the third scene, she had begun masturbating.

She continued to do so as the finale began, sliding two fingers deep into herself and letting out a very vocal sigh. The climax of the film proved to be the most interesting of all, as it included Miss Brody having, first a lesbian tryst with one of the female students, and then a threesome when an older male joined the action. By the time all three stretched out on their bed, thoroughly satisfied, Carolyn was as well, having had two orgasms, one right after the other.

Too tired to make the effort to walk the twenty feet to the bedroom, Carolyn turned off the television and simply curled up on the couch and fell asleep there. Tomorrow being Saturday, she had no need to get up early, which was good because she wound up sleeping until almost noon.

-=-=-=-

Over the rest of the weekend, try as she could, Carolyn couldn't get the film out of her head. Even after returning the tape, she found herself replaying scenes from it in her head, even those containing acts she'd previously thought of as distasteful. More concerning, however, was that after the second or third time, she began to reimagine them with herself in the role of Miss Brody.

Thankfully, by the time she returned to work on Monday morning, Carolyn was able to finally dismiss the images and put the matter behind her. At least she thought she had.

Coming in on Thursday morning, Carolyn was surprised to find the paperwork for Dana Templeton's loan sitting on her desk. At best, it shouldn't have come back until the beginning of next week. Had the manager over at Westlake found an error and sent it back?

She quickly went over each page, looking for the dreaded red mark which would've indicated where she'd missed something. To her relief, none appeared. And even more surprisingly, the signature box on the last page showed that the loan had been approved. Carolyn couldn't make out the name, it had been hastily scribbled, but the authorization stamp next to it made it genuine.

'I guess I should call her and tell her the good news,' Carolyn thought, suddenly feeling a sense of excitement at the thought of seeing her again.

Admonishing herself to be the professional she was supposed to be, Carolyn quickly dialed the number listed on the application.

"That's fantastic," Dana had said when told the news. "How soon can I get the check?"

"Well, today if you want," Carolyn replied. "All you have to do is sign it and we can deposit it right into your account."

"I have an appointment this morning, but I can come by in the afternoon," Dana said. "Would one o'clock be okay?"

"One would be fine," Carolyn smiled.

"Great, I'll see you then," Dana responded before hanging up.

As she replaced the receiver back on its cradle, Carolyn found herself still curious about how the loan had got such a quick approval. As she put the application forms back in order, she thought of a way to find out.

Last summer, during her stint at Westlake, Carolyn had struck up a friendship with one of their loan officers. Thinking he still owed her at least one favor, Carolyn dialed his number and asked if he knew anything about it.

"Can't tell a lie, pussycat," Ryan Cooper said in response to the question. "I was in here early on Monday catching up on some paperwork; it's been a bear since I was promoted to manager. You did hear I got promoted, didn't you? Anyway, I recognized your handwriting on the inter-office envelope; it's quite distinctive, you know. So, thinking why not do you a favor, I moved the paperwork to the front of the line. No need to thank me, at least not unless you want to."

Carolyn hadn't heard about his promotion, but she had little doubt over what sort of thanks Ryan was referring to. The last week of her sojourn there, the staff had held an after-hours celebration where things had gotten a bit out of hand. She and Ryan, who was ten years her senior, had found themselves in an empty office making out like teenagers, and before you knew it, she was down on her knees sucking his cock. To be fair, just before that, he had been licking her pussy -- and not too badly at that. It was only an untimely interruption by another staff member that had prevented her from also fucking him.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, Ryan," Carolyn offered, thinking that, enjoyable as it had been, it wasn't something that should be repeated, especially since she'd found out afterward that Ryan was married.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," Ryan replied, his smile almost coming right through the headset. "We'll just put it down as a favor to a friend then."

"Thanks," she replied as she ended the call.

-=-=-=-

Shortly after one, Dana Templeton strode into the bank, causing Carolyn, who had skipped her normal noontime lunch for fear of missing her, to practically leap out of her seat. She met her before she'd walked halfway across the lobby, escorting her back to her desk before any of the three stooges could see her. Unfortunately, that only worked for a short time as, before she and Dana could go through half the final paperwork, each one of them managed to find an excuse to stop by Carolyn's desk, giving them the opportunity to get a close up look at the former actress.

"My, you do seem to be the go to person whenever anyone has a question," Dana observed after the third and final interruption. "I hope your superiors appreciate how important you are to the operation."

"I ... err," Carolyn stumbled, unsure what to say. Even to a lay person, the asinine questions each teller had asked did seem to make it obvious that they'd come over to her desk for reasons other than needing her expertise.

"I'm sorry about that," Dana finally said. "Two of the tellers are new, but that's really no excuse."

"And the third?" Dana inquired.

"Well..." Carolyn hesitated.

"I'm just playing with you, honey," Dana said with a soft chuckle. "I have a pretty good idea why those young men wanted to get a close up look at me. It doesn't happen very often these days, but there are still occasions where someone recognizes me from my former career."

The smart thing to do, Carolyn later realized, would've been to act ignorant and pretend she didn't know what Dana was talking about. But she'd been as curious about the woman across from her as the boys had been, or at least enough that she stumbled over a better response.

"I assume that it was one of those young men," Dana interjected.

"Miss Templeton, Dana ... let me apologize and..." Carolyn suddenly felt the need to say.

"Oh, there's no need for that," Dana smiled, "I was just curious as to who it was that recognized me. Like I said, it doesn't happen that often anymore -- the price of fleeting fame, I would guess."

"It was Eddie Palmeri; he was the second interruption," Carolyn said, hoping that settled the matter, although a small fear that the woman might file a complaint had begun to form in the back of her mind.

"Ah, the cute redheaded one," Dana noted, turning in the direction of the teller's cage as she did so before turning back to Carolyn and adding. "I was somewhat hoping it might have been you."

"Me?" Carolyn said, surprised at the suggestion.

"Well, I do also have female fans as well," Dana smiled. "Quite a number of them over the years, in fact."

There was an implication there that Carolyn wasn't sure she wanted to explore. Instead, she confessed that before Eddie had brought it to her attention, she honestly had never heard of the actress.

"Well, I did have a less than traditional career," Dana said, her smile growing a bit larger as she seemed to be recalling it, "but it's still one that I'm proud of. I made those films of my own volition and I'm not ashamed of having done so."

Not an answer Carolyn expected.

"So you've never seen any of my films?" Dana then inquired, even though Carolyn had already said that she hadn't known who she was.

"Well, not until last weekend," Carolyn admitted, the same feeling that made her want to reassure Dana last week causing her to be honest with her now. "I have to confess, I was a bit curious."

That the answer surprised Dana reflected on her face.

"Really?" she said. "Which one?"

"The Prime of Miss Jean Brody," Carolyn answered.

"Oh, I remember that one quite well," Dana smiled. "It was a lot of fun to make."

'I'm sure,' Carolyn thought but didn't have the nerve to say.

"What did you think of it?" Dana asked.

"It was ... fascinating," Carolyn replied, pausing for a long second as she searched for the right word.

"I've heard a lot of words used to describe my films, but I think that's the first time I've heard that one," Dana laughed.

That caused Carolyn to smile.

"So, where were we?" Dana asked, directing their attention back to the matter at hand.

It took a second for Carolyn to realize that Dana had shifted gears and was again focused on the reason she was here in the first place. Once she did, the bank officer let out a small sigh of relief.

"All we have left is to endorse the check and deposit it in your account," Carolyn said after double checking the forms before her. "I'd be happy to take care of that so you don't have to wait in line."

"No, I think I'd rather do it myself," Dana offered with a mischievous grin. "Maybe give your Mr. Palmeri the chance for another good look."

With that, she signed the back of the check, adding her account number below her signature before rising to her feet and carrying it, a deposit slip, and the rest of her paperwork to the teller's cage. She had to let two other customers go ahead of her, but eventually the depositor at Eddie's window finished his business, allowing her to step into the now empty slot.

From her vantage point, Carolyn watched as, after making the deposit, Dana asked Eddie for another sheet of paper, on which she proceeded to write something on it before handing it back to the teller. Upon reading it, the young man's face turned a bright crimson.

What it could've been Carolyn couldn't imagine, but she wondered if Eddie had the same problem she'd been having. Despite Dana having worn an even more conservative dress than on her first visit, Carolyn had found herself imagining the woman, first in the outfit she'd worn as Miss Brody, and then in nothing at all -- her large breasts and prominent nipples proudly on display. It had taken considerable self-control on Carolyn's part not to react to the image in her mind.

Finishing her transaction at the teller's cage, Dana started toward the front door, but then stopped halfway across the lobby. After a momentary pause, she turned around and walked back to Carolyn's desk. Seeing her coming, the brunette got up and met her at the cubicle's entrance.

"Did you have a question?" Carolyn asked, thinking it wasn't uncommon for a customer to suddenly think of one on their way out.

"Yes, yes I do," Dana said. "Have you had lunch yet?"

"Actually, no," Carolyn replied, surprised by the question.

"Then why don't I take you to lunch, as a thank you for all your help?" Dana offered.

"That's really not necessary," Carolyn said, pointing out it was her job to help in any way she could.

"Be that as it may, I'd still like to take you to lunch," Dana insisted.

Carolyn found the idea tempting, especially as she didn't have any other appointments for the rest of the afternoon. But when she glanced in the direction of the teller's cage, she had second thoughts, a reluctance that reflected on her face as she considered her co-workers' reaction if they saw the two women leaving together. Luckily, Dana had already thought of that.