Whispers of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After standing there for a good thirty seconds or so, Dana decided that Carolyn had her look and began to reach for the buckle that would undo the harness straps.

"Wait," Carolyn suddenly called out, causing Dana to pause.

"Something wrong?" Dana asked.

"No, nothing's wrong," Carolyn replied, "but, I was just thinking that, well, as long as you have it on..."

"Yes...?" Dana questioned, drawing out the word.

"It's been a while since I was good and fucked," Carolyn grinned.

"Are you sure?" Dana asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Carolyn replied with a broad smile.

"Okay," Dana acquiesced, a sly smile appearing on her own face. "Do you want me to switch this for one of the smaller versions?"

"No, leave that one on," Carolyn quickly replied. "Like you said, some girls like a challenge."

-=-=-=-

Still holding her cock in one hand, Dana climbed onto the bottom of the bed as Carolyn pulled herself up against the headboard pillows, spreading her legs apart once she had. The blonde reached out and ran her fingers across the brunette's mound, slipping the tip of one inside. She was pleased to find that Carolyn was still quite wet, but nevertheless thought it wouldn't hurt to make her a little more so. There was a small tube of lubricant in the bottom drawer with her other toys, but some things, she felt, were better done naturally. Bringing her face right up against the brown haired pussy, Dana extended her tongue and began to lick it once more.

It didn't take long before Carolyn reached a level of wetness that satisfied Dana, and after a few last swipes of her tongue, she withdrew it. Climbing up on her knees, Dana placed the head of her cock against the center of Carolyn's mound, leaning forward just enough to part the folds of her pussy with the head of it. Pausing for a breath, Dana then slipped just the tip inside Carolyn.

"Ohhh yesss," Carolyn moaned loudly.

"You're sure this is the one you want?" Dana asked again, still having concerns about Carolyn's ability to handle something this size.

"Just fuck me already," Carolyn responded, a touch of impatience in her tone.

'I did ask,' Dana thought as she pressed inward, causing the strap-on to slide deeper inside Carolyn, pausing when half of it was buried in her pussy.

She waited long enough for Carolyn to voice any discomfort, then put any last reluctance aside and again pressed her cock forward, not stopping until it was balls deep.

"I told you I could take it," Carolyn smiled, hiding the fact that she'd only done so barely. "Now, fuck me bitch!"

Carolyn's use of the b-word surprised Dana, but she saw it for what it was -- a spur to get her to give it her all.

Slowly, Dana eased her cock out of Carolyn, again to the halfway mark, then she eased it back in. A move she repeated a couple of times, with each repetition being quicker and harder than the one before it. Then, laying her hands on the brunette's outer thighs, she doubled her pace, then redoubled that, penetrating Carolyn hard enough to lift her off the bed.

"Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Carolyn cried as her body rocked, her breasts bouncing up and down.

Moving one hand from Carolyn's thigh to the apex of her pussy, Dana laid her thumb against the brunette's clit and began massaging it, adding to the waves of delight spreading out across her body.

Faster, harder, Dana gyrated back and forth, slamming her cock in and out of Carolyn. Leaning slightly forward, she brought her other hand up to the prone woman's chest, rubbing the flat of it against her breasts, tweaking her rigid tips.

"You do love this, don't you?" Dana asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer.

But Carolyn did respond, at least non-verbally, matching the rhythm of Dana's body with her own and drawing the ersatz cock further inside her with each new penetration. Internal fires which had only a short time before been merely simmering embers now grew to raging infernos as beads of sweat ran down their bodies.

After long minutes of giving it her best effort, Dana slowed a bit, leaning back and slowly pulling her cock nearly all the way out before reversing direction to fill Carolyn once more. She repeated the leisurely passage a few more times, then held her cock in place as she brought her body down on top of Carolyn, kissing her as she did. A kiss that reached into the depths of the younger woman's soul.

Carolyn responded with equal passion, locking her arms around Dana's back and pulling her even tighter against her. Now restricted in her movements, Dana shifted tactics and concentrated on a series of short, shallow thrusts that proved almost as pleasurable. Their breasts mashed together, with nipples rubbing against nipples as they shared a few more kisses. After which Carolyn relaxed her hold enough to let Dana again shift position, this time bracing herself with her hands on Carolyn's shoulders as she again lengthened her strokes. With her own hands now also free, Carolyn brought them to Dana's large breasts, squeezing them hard and toying with the thick tips.

"God, you are so good at this," Carolyn echoed as she savored the torrents of pleasure Dana's efforts had brought forth.

They continued for another few more minutes until Dana pulled out of Carolyn, this time completely, and turned her over onto her stomach. Then, lifting the brunette's bottom, Dana shifted to behind Carolyn and reentered her from behind.

"Fuck yes!" Carolyn moaned loudly as she felt the fullness of Dana's cock once more.

Again, slowly at first, but picking up speed, Dana pressed her cock in and out of Carolyn, picking up right where she left off as she stoked the firestorm inside of her. She slid her hands up and down Carolyn's body and reaching underneath her, she cupped the brunette's breasts. This was Dana's favorite way to fuck as it left her totally in control.

The strap-on Dana wore had been designed to also provide the wearer some degree of pleasure as well, with a small protrusion on the interior of that harness that rubbed against their clit during the fucking. The constant rubbing gave Dana her own share of pre-orgasmic delights, sparks of pleasure that had grown in intensity as she'd surrendered to the passions of unbridled sex.

With fire in her eyes, Dana reached out and grabbed Carolyn's long locks, pulling her head back even as she leaned forward as far as she could, their mouths together once more in an expression of their mutual desire.

"I'm so close," Carolyn gasped as Dana's lips separated from her own.

In response, Dana again unexpectedly pulled out of Carolyn, this time for good as she replaced the pretend cock with her hand, four fingers of which quickly took the place of the pliant rubber. She massaged the inner reaches of the brunette's pussy, first penetrating it from between the cheeks of her ass, and then more directly as she reached around Carolyn's waist and slipped them in from that angle.

Carolyn twisted her body so that Dana could reach even further inside of her, their mouths joining again, tongues intertwining. Dana's fingers were little more than a blur, bringing Carolyn to the very edge, then holding her there as long as she could.

Which turned out to be not very long, as less than a dozen breaths later, Carolyn exploded with an intensity she had forgotten she was capable of, producing violent tremors that rocked her body uncontrollably. Dana held Carolyn tight against her, sharing the warmth of her flesh as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

Her own smaller but still pleasing, climax followed as, having worked a couple of fingers of her free hand under the harness, Dana completed what the nub on the prosthetic had started, causing her own body to quake and quiver in orgasmic delight.

They continued to hold each other as the blissful fireworks slowly faded, still trading kisses and soft caresses. Neither felt the need for words; it was enough just to enjoy the moment.

-=-=-=-

Carolyn spent the rest of the weekend at Dana's, exploring the delights of her new-found bisexuality. She'd even taken a turn wearing the strap-on, although she doubted she'd ever be as good with it as Dana had been. Still, the older woman seemed to have enjoyed playing the bottom for a change.

During the time they weren't actively fucking, which wasn't often, they clarified their relationship. Neither was looking for a partner, at least not a permanent one. They'd simply be friends who fuck, an apt enough term to describe what they had, at least until something better came along. Dana even offered to introduce Carolyn to some like-minded friends, a promise she found herself greatly looking forward to.

END