Whispers of the Past Ch. 02

Story Info
A Family's Evolving Tale.
9.8k words
4.77
6.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robeth123
Robeth123
36 Followers

Whispers of the Past Ch. 02

(This tale was written by a couple who reads erotica often but write rarely. The characters are inspired by real people although it is intended to be viewed as fiction. Some areas move slowly (because of him) and some move fast (because of her) and that's not intended to detract from the story, it's just an expression of who we are. The sex scenes have been acted out with the help of a friend to be sure they were realistic. Enjoy! All characters are over 18 and consenting.)

6 months later***

Beth's point of view

"There is nothing left Aunt Beth, I promise," came the muffled cry from between my legs.

It had been six months since my husband Robert and I began a sexual relationship with our niece Emily affectionately known by the family as Milly. It was supposed to be a sexual partnership between my husband and her, similar to the relationship I had with my Uncle Bill. In that relationship, my Aunt Cathy stayed on the periphery but in our case, little Miss Milly has pulled me completely in. It wasn't a difficult barrier to cross.

My first two years of college had been at an all-girls school mainly because it was so expensive and I wanted to somehow get back at my awful parents. Also, I just started a relationship with Uncle Bill and he was giving me all of the cock I would ever need and he was good at it. The rest of my family always felt like I must be a lesbian going to an all-girls college and never really dating boys after I started up with Uncle Bill.

Yes, in an all-girls school, many of the girls are lesbian but way less than half in my case. Many are there to focus on their studies without the distraction of boys. Did I get hit on by girls? Yes, from time to time. Did I like the attention? A little. Did I ever make out with a girl? Yes. I liked kissing and it was just fun. I even made it to second base a couple of times and received the same but never let it go past that. A few years later I went to a state school to finish my degree and met my love, Robert. Other than some porn we watched or erotica I read same-sex relationships never sparked my interest. Until of course, Milly entered our bedroom activities.

Over the last 6 months, the relationship between the three of us has blossomed. Milly spent as much of the summer as she could with Robert and me at the cabin. After she went back to college, I would send Robert to get a room close to campus to fuck our niece silly. Then he would come home and report. Sometimes I would go with him, and sometimes we would Facetime while they fucked but I never got jealous. Last month, Milly and I took our relationship to the next level, and I came up on my own for a weekend of just us.

This was the first time I had experienced lovemaking with another woman on our own and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Milly stands by her position that she is not bisexual, she is just really into me which she calls bi-situational. I thought that was total bullshit until last month. After a roll in the hay with that girl for two days I get it. I have always appreciated the appearance of attractive women but I haven't felt the craving to tongue fuck anybody like my niece. Which is why we find ourselves in this position.

It was late November and with the Christmas holidays coming up and other family around, we were going to have to lay low for a while. So I rented a VRBO house for the weekend so the three of us could tank up on all of the sexual play before Milly's holiday break. I went up early to spend Friday night solo with Milly and Robert was to arrive the next day. It was a beautiful fall morning and with the seclusion of the property we left the curtains open and let the late morning sun wash our bodies which added to the experience.

Back to the earlier scene. It was mid-morning Saturday and Robert had just come inside me while I was eating Milly. Something that Milly predicted to Robert on the weekend we launched our relationship and we still loved to carry out. I was sitting on Milly's face making her empty my pussy of Robert's cum but I was also punishing her for miss behaving the night before.

Robert was watching from a bedroom chair and asked," So tell me why you have been riding Milly's face for a half hour and not letting her move?"

"It's simple. Since I'm new to having sex with just her and me, she had specific instructions to take her time last night and gently make love to my pussy with her mouth. I was down for a long slow burn and before I knew it she was finger fucking my g-spot and sucking my clit and I came too soon."

"So you used the excuse of eating my cum out of your pussy to pin her down and make her do what you wanted last night?"

"Yeah, kind of like that."

"Just so you have my side of the story," Milly said from her muffled position," She never set a time limit and I am always eager to make my aunt cum so sue me for that. Also, I could have gotten out of here whenever I wanted because I'm stronger than you. However, I have enjoyed this view and taste this whole time but my jaw is getting tired. And, I think I have consumed all of the cum from your multiple orgasms, Uncle Robert's load and I think some 30-year-old cum from Uncle Bill so as I said, THERE IS NOTHING LEFT!"

I finally rolled off her because my hips were feeling the stain and I wasn't going to last much longer. We were taking a break when Milly looked at her phone.

"Oh shit! My mom is texting looking for me. She came to town to surprise me and wanted to take me to lunch."

"Hey, these things happen. The most important thing is to remain calm," Robert said in his normal manner.

"Dear, go have lunch with your mom and spend some time with her. She is probably lonely so you go be a good daughter. Assuming she leaves after dinner, we will be waiting to receive you and the wait will build anticipation."

"I know Aunt Beth, but this was supposed to be our time before the holidays."

"Our time with you is truly a gift child. Times like this ensure we don't take it for granted."

I was putting on my best acting face but I was disappointed too. We got her cleaned up and watched her leave hoping for an eventful evening.

Robert was working on lunch while I quietly reflected on my sister. I should have been reaching out to Allison and been a better friend. Her husband John always seems distracted and she needed good human interaction in her life and I should have known better.

Allison was just two years younger than me and was the youngest in our sibling group. Our older brother was born an asshole so Allison and I had to stick together. We were tight in our teens, I even showed her how to masturbate once, and at the time it just felt natural. Only later did we learn that not all sisters learn that way.

She was the athlete of the family, had a darker complexion than me, and was taller. She was not extremely curvy but she had this Liv Tyler movie star look with long black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her build and eyes are passed on to our Milly and maybe that's why I always seemed drawn to her.

Our Milly. I rolled that idea around realizing that Richard and I had claimed her as our own and that could be a problem. Allison had always been very intuitive and that's what made her so successful in business. She was the breadwinner of their family had a great entrepreneurial flare and worked a lot of hours because of it. These days she worked less due to good succession planning and having the right people in place.

I decided at that moment that she and I needed to have a good old-fashioned sister visit. I would schedule it next week to not interrupt her time with Milly.

Richard and I just chilled and napped most of the afternoon and took a little hike just before dark. Milly had texted that she was wrapping up with her mom and was headed our way.

When Milly arrived she seemed a little off so Richard just made some hot chocolate and started a fire in the fireplace to chat.

"Ok little miss, what's troubling you?"

"Not really troubled Aunt Beth, just aware of something I can't quite figure out."

"Well, I have known your mother my whole life so maybe I can help you unravel this mystery."

"It's like she was less annoying this time. More like a friend than a mom. She has driven me her whole life but this time she just wanted to know how I was doing. No advice afterward or a list of deliverables like usual."

"I have a theory about that if you would like to hear it."

"Of course Aunt Beth, you are wise in everything," Milly said with a sly smile.

"Your mom's lonely. Her nest is now empty and her husband plays golf or is distracted with his hobbies all of the time. She is also less vital in her businesses and she's never been the warmest person so making friends is hard for her."

Richard piped in, "You know this makes a lot of sense. She used to miss a lot of family events and now she makes them all."

"You two might be on to something," Milly reflected, "She was also more touchy-feely today. Like her last hug goodbye lasted an awkwardly long time."

"If it helps, I am going to have her come to the cabin next weekend for a wine night and Robert, you should make yourself scarce."

"If I only had a niece I could come to visit next weekend and fuck into oblivion then I could agree to that."

"I volunteer as tribute!" Milly jumped excitedly.

"Fantastic idea but just an overnighter ok?"

"Yes, Aunt Beth." Both of them said in a whiney voice.

"And, since you two get each other next weekend, then I get to decide what happens next."

We pulled all the comforters off the beds and made a pile in front of the fireplace. A couple of hours later, we all crawled to bed totally spent. We decided we only had the energy to remake one bed so this was the first night we all slept together with Milly in the middle. As I closed my eyes the words 'our Milly' made me smile.

The next day on the way home I texted Allison to see if she could come over for dinner just the two of us Saturday night. She agreed and asked what she could bring. I told her I would have the food but she could grab a bottle or two of what she was drinking these days. I told her to bring an overnight bag since Robert was going to be out on business and could stay just in case we opened the second bottle.

On the day of the get-together, Alison arrived at 5 pm and the short winter days already made it pitch dark. I had Robert start a fire before leaving so the house was warm and inviting. Allison looked very put together in a round-neck sweater and a pair of leggings going for cute and casual. I had on a pullover and a pair of loose casual pants since I didn't have to get out of the house. She hugged me longer than normal and she seemed to be a bit troubled, not so obvious but a sister knows. We enjoyed our food and catching up and I inquired as to her potential reduction in human connection.

"You know sis, It's always been hard for me."

"What's that," I inquired.

"Making friends. I mean I have business contacts but you and Robert seem to be the life of the party. You guys aren't swingers are you," She asked with a laugh.

"I laughed as well and said, "I think you know us better than that."

She got quiet for a minute and said, "You know my sex life is shit right?"

"I assumed John probably didn't compare to Robert as a lover but that's just based on some of our visits a couple of years ago."

"It hasn't gotten any better," she paused, "My masturbation game has gotten super strong so there's that."

We both laughed at the combination of her boldness and the fact that we had opened the second bottle of wine.

"Well, knowing what we enjoy as we age has its redeeming qualities."

"A toast," She said raising her glass, "Here's to knowing how to make yourself cum!"

We clinked and drank and set back for a minute.

This was probably the most open conversation we've had about sex with my sister in a long time. I wondered where this was going.

The talking slowed to a halt so to break the silence I asked, "You know, just having orgasms doesn't replace human connection right?"

"Oh, sure. I almost had an affair once."

"What happened?"

"I just decided I didn't want to fuck the guy."

"Ok, well no judgment from me, and thanks for trusting me with that."

"We can trust each other can't we Beth?"

She switched from calling me Sis to Beth. This was starting to sound more official.

"We can Alli," I said switching to the nickname I gave her to lighten the mood.

"But trusting doesn't require us to always bare our soul right? I mean secrets kept can be a good thing?"

Man, this was getting weird but I decided to go with it.

"They can be a healthy thing for sure. Unless there is a really good reason to disclose them someday."

"I agree, cheers to secrets!"

With that, we clinked glasses again. After sipping I noticed Alli was really focused like she was preparing for something. She had already surprised me a bit with where this conversation was going like this was a test. She always liked to destabilize people. She did this in business and she tried it with family sometimes but I never let her phase me. Sure she could rock me sometimes but I never let her see me sweat. I think she knew I had a strong upper hand when it came to the two of us.

"I've been keeping a secret and I think now is the time to share."

Ok, here we go I thought to myself as I mentally dug in and said, "Feel free sis, no judgment from me."

"I've known about you and Uncle Bill."

Pow! There it was. That was probably the most destabilizing thing she could say. I was completely ready for a fight or flight reaction but my body and mind reacted strangely. Almost a relief. Was it the wine or something else? I think somewhere deep inside I knew.

"Aren't you going to say something?"

"Oh sorry, just lost in a wash of thoughts and emotions," I finally said, "I think somehow deep down I knew that."

"How so?"

"After this all started, I was kind of paranoid that someone would see through me. But everyone always treated me the same so I knew my secret was safe. Then one day you changed. Just slightly, almost too subtle to notice but you did. Not in a bad way. And then, when Uncle Bill passed, you comforted me in a way that was slightly out of character for you like you knew the real depth of our connection."

"I guess that was my one shot of empathy," She said with a slight chuckle to break the tension.

"How did you know?"

"I caught you two once. Up behind the cabin in the woods. I spied on you and for that, I am asking your forgiveness."

"Wow, ok, why are you bringing this up now? I mean you caught us one time and you want to say I'm sorry?"

"It wasn't just once. It kind of became my hobby."

"Became your hobby?"

"Yeah, you remember when I got into bird watching and I asked for those real expensive binoculars for my 18th birthday?"

Now this was getting weird and surprisingly funny. I laughed out loud which got Alli started too and what a relief it was that we could laugh about this.

"Ok ok, I know I should feel violated but now I'm feeling almost flattered."

"You should! I went through a lot of effort. I knew your favorite outdoor spots but winter was always difficult for me. Aunt Cathy was so good at pulling the shades that I rarely got to see anything but that meant nobody could see me outside listening."

"Listening?"

"Oh yeah, the dirty talk was top-notch."

"Thanks, I guess," I couldn't believe where this conversation was going.

"So you knew it was Aunt Cathy's idea."

"I didn't know it was her Idea but I knew that she was somehow involved. I knew she liked to watch which is where I think my voyeurism came from."

Trying to turn the tables a little I asked, "So you just watched?"

"Sometimes more."

"Sometimes more?"

"Like Aunt Cathy, sometimes I masturbated."

"And how was that for you?"

"Good enough that I would hide my car and walk a mile in the dark when I knew you were here hoping to get a peak."

"I've still got to know why you are bringing this up now."

"It's because, for all of those years, I felt on the outside looking in. Missing out on the fun as it were. That's why I pushed myself so hard in my businesses, to not be on the outside there too."

"Still, why now?"

She was taking her time and calculating. To turn the tables, she started asking questions.

"How did it start with you and Uncle Bill?"

"It really started with Aunt Cathy. She is the one person I felt comfortable talking to about the bad sex I was having and she made me feel very comfortable discussing the topic with her. Over time it just evolved a step at a time into her letting Bill show me how a real sexual relationship can be."

"Is that how it started with Milly?"

If her first attempt didn't rock me off-center, this one did. I had no words. I was speechless. She must have seen something in my face as I felt like crying when she let me off the hook.

"Look, don't get all freaked out now ok. Think about it. I saw the relationship you had with Uncle Bill before and after you were fucking. I've seen the relationship with Robert and Milly over the years and just assumed the same path eventually. It took longer than I thought but eventually, I figured it out."

"How so?"

"I know the look of a well fucked woman. I saw it on you every time Uncle Bill gave it to you good. I started seeing it on Milly and just went back to my old hobby."

"Spying?"

"Yup. Except the technology is so much better these days. I have a GPS on Milly's car and better long-range sound equipment and I've really enjoyed the show."

That bitch! She is acting like we are doing her a favor.

"Hold on. You know about Robert and Milly being sexually active."

"And you. I know you are a lot more involved than Aunt Cathy was."

"And you're ok with this?"

"When you have spent the last thirty-plus years seeing what I've seen, I get it. You and Uncle Bill were my original fantasy. I have entertained myself studying the topic and know it's not that uncommon. Knowing all of the players makes it especially hot."

"But earlier you apologized for spying but you're still doing it."

"That's why I am bringing it up. I feel incredibly guilty about it and last weekend broke me."

"Last weekend?"

"Yeah, you aren't as good as Aunt Cathy at pulling the shades. I saw you riding my daughter's face for a half hour and heard the conversation and every orgasm you had. And just so you know, I had just as many."

"So you enjoyed all of that?"

Just a sheepish nod came from Alli. I assumed she was handing the conversation back over to me.

"So you never really said why this is coming up now other than being broken so let me take a stab. You have been on the outside looking in for years. In business, you have always had a seat at the table. So I guess the question is, what table do you want to sit at?"

"Very observant sis."

After a long pause, "I can tell what you three have is special. You are all consenting adults so I have no problem. I've always known Milly was adventurous in that way and I know she is perfectly safe and sound in the company of you and Robert."

After some more time to contemplate, "Part of me is jealous that my own daughter gets more action than her mother and it's just not fair. Alternatively, I don't want to impose or ruin what you have."

Getting impatient I pressed, "Alli, you have never had a problem asking for what you want so, what do you want?"

"I ...." she couldn't finish her thought.

"I still want to watch, just not through a window with binoculars anymore."

"You want to be in the same room while my husband makes love to your daughter?"

"Not just them, I want you there too."

Sensing that this was getting real and a little spicy I thought we might have a little fun seeing how desperate she was.

Robeth123
Robeth123
36 Followers