Whispers of the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I would make it a little more modern to try to keep up with my older sister who is always so put together."

That broke the ice for her and she relaxed

"Yes, Aunt Beth is pretty hot but Mom, if you were on the market it wouldn't be for long."

"Thanks, darling, so nice of you to say."

The waiter came over and I ordered martinis for both of us. They carded Milly but I knew she had a fake ID so that was not a problem.

"Bring us both two. We have some serious mother-daughter business to discuss and we don't want to be interrupted for a bit."

The waiter agreed and I did my best to make the kind of small talk that Milly and her mother would have. When the waiter arrived we toasted our first one.

"A toast to new discoveries," and we touched glasses.

I downed mine immediately so Milly followed suit and then I took a sip of the second and lowered my voice.

"Darling, you are probably wondering what the occasion is for this meeting."

"I kind was mom, I mean, I'm going to be back for Christmas break next week so this must be something important."

"Honestly, I just didn't want your father listening in and this is just between us girls."

"Ok Mom, I trust you."

"Good, because I'm going to trust you with some information and it needs to be kept safe."

I could tell she was looking a little nervous so I added, "Don't fret about anything. This is all good and I hope it has a very happy ending."

Using a little Innuendo seems to help. I took another big gulp as did Milly and I began.

"When I was a little younger than you, I went for a hike around what was then Uncle Bill and Aunt Cathy's cabin. I saw something that changed me forever."

Playing along tentatively Milly asked, "What was that?"

"I saw your Aunt Beth and Uncle Bill having sex."

I went on to explain everything as Alli had explained it to me. I could tell that Milly was trying to figure out if this was part of our role play and I made this elaborate story involving her mother or if it was something else.

"So this brings me up to today. I know about the arrangement you have with your Aunt and Uncle and before you panic, I fully endorse your relationship with them. I spent last Saturday night with your Aunt Beth giving her my blessing and the discussion was so spicy that we ended up in bed together."

That pushed Milly over the edge and she called time out.

"You said I could push pause and I have to know it this is 100% made up because you are sounding believable."

"I did take some theater in college dear."

"Yeah, but you are wearing mom's clothes, her jewelry, and even her perfume."

"That's very observant of you darling."

"But how did you get all of this without her knowing."

"All will be revealed, darling. The secret of a good roleplay is to make it hot but also believable. Shall I continue?"

She nodded and I went on.

"I told your Aunt Beth that I didn't want to ruin what you three had but after all of these years being on the outside looking in, I wanted a front-row seat to watch or whatever."

"Ok Mother, this is a lot to take in."

"I know darling, that's why I wanted to give you time to process this before you came home."

"So you want to watch me have sex with my aunt and uncle?"

"Or more if you would be interested."

"Interested in what."

"Look darling, I have seen you grow into a beautiful woman, and I know you have sexual feelings toward your aunt. If I'm being honest, I think I have always had sexual feelings for her and if I'm being truthful with myself, I also have sexual feelings toward you."

Milly finally saw where I was driving the conversation and she started to play along.

"So mother, you're saying you want to have sex with your daughter?"

"I want that more than anything right now."

"You came up here, got a room, and bought me some drinks hoping this story would make me want to have sex with my mother?"

"I knew it was a risk but I was hoping it paid off."

"How do I know you're serious?"

I held up my hands showing the nails I had put on yesterday.

"You know how important my perfect nails are to me. The only reason the nails are short on these two fingers is so I can finger fuck my daughter while I'm sucking her clit. If you'll let me."

I saw Milly's eyes move from my hands to my still sunglass-covered eyes.

"Check please!" Milly said louder than I expected.

"What is it darling? Did I say something wrong?"

"No Mother, you said something right."

We stood and I told the waiter to charge it to my room as we nearly ran to the elevator. As we left the atrium I finally took off my sister's sunglasses and gave my niece a wink. Only then did she realize I had colored contacts changing my eyes to match her Mothers'.

"Holy fuck Aunt Beth! You went all out for me."

"Nothing's too good for my daughter and remember, I'm your mother."

Once inside Milly took control as she pinned me against the wall kissing me deeply. She moaned in anticipation groping at me until we finally reached our floor. I grabbed her hand and led her to the door and she was giggling as I fumbled for the key card.

Although no one was in the hallway, I spoke in hushed tones to bring the feel of gravity to the situation and said, "Now you realize darling, when we walk through this door, we will forever be changed from mother and daughter to lovers."

"Milly pressed up to my ear and whispered, "No Mother, I will still be your daughter. But I am also going to be a motherfucker."

That did it for me and in we went. I'm not sure how we got disrobed between the sloppy French kissing and the pawing at each other's bodies but we made it to the bed. Milly was on her back and I had two fingers shoved up Milly's cunt and one of my tits jammed in her mouth as she fought to inhale my nipple.

"Oh daughter, don't just suck my tit. Suckle it like you did when you were a baby. You used to make your mother so wet when I fed you."

"MMmnnn," was all she could muster with a mouth full of my breast.

I fucked her sloppy pussy hard with my fingers while rubbing her clit with my thumb. I think it was less than two minutes before her body was rocking in ecstatic bliss.

"Oooohhh, yesss Mom, you made me cum so hard."

"You are such a good girl to let mommy fuck you like that. It made me so wet having you breastfeed like you used to."

"Well Mom, I am about to feed on something else. Lay down and spread your legs so I can eat the pussy that birthed me to life."

I have had Milly feast on my pussy before but never like today. She was a girl possessed. I too reached orgasmic bliss in record time. After I came down she crawled up to cuddle and she kissed me tenderly.

"Can I call time out for a minute?"

"Sure baby."

"First off, wow! What a story you created, and the effort you went through to be my mom shows how much you really love me. I want to thank you for that. But..."

"But want darling?"

"I know the Aunt who is my forever fuck buddy is in there and I want to make love to her right now."

I don't know why but this tinder moment caused me to well up. Maybe it was the emotions of the last week around my sister or the stress around still needing to let Milly know that I was telling her the truth but I had to sob for a moment.

"Are you ok Aunt Beth? Did I do something wrong?"

"Your Aunt Beth will make love to you soon. But first, you need to know something else and just know that what I am about to tell you has the potential for a very happy ending."

"Well, you are such a great storyteller I can't wait to hear this one."

"Milly dear, the story is true. Your Mother, my sister, used to spy on me and she has been spying on us."

"WHAT? Are you serious right now? How can this end well? I'm not sure if you remember Aunt Beth but my mom is nothing like you. She's cold and calculating. This can't end well."

"Milly, do you trust me?"

"I do trust you but not her."

"How do you think I acquired all of this adornment without your mother knowing?"

'She knows you're up here?"

"Listen, I have seen a side of your mother that I didn't know existed. Remember how I had kept the secret about Uncle Bill for years? Well, your mother has a secret too."

"And what would that be?"

"She is a voyeur like Aunt Cathy was."

"You mean..."

"Yes, she likes to watch. And she is good at it. She uses technology to know where we are and sound and visual equipment to be as close to us as possible."

"This just seems so violating. So wrong."

"Milly, listen to yourself. You are actively fucking your Aunt and Uncle and doing a damn good job of it too I might add, and now you are going to criticize your mom for rubbing one out while watching us?"

That stopped her in her tracks.

"She is really masturbating while watching."

"When I was riding your face a couple of weeks ago, she said she came as many times as I did."

"Fuuuckkk, yesss. That's why she acted so differently when I met her for lunch. And when I hugged her I thought I smelled pussy and I ran to the bathroom to wash up again thinking I missed a spot in my rush to leave. But it was her!"

"Yes and we all three taste just alike."

"Are you kidding me? You and my mom.."

"Yes, when you were up here bagging your Uncle as you like to say, I was at the cabin banging your mom."

"Ok, I think I need a minute and maybe a drink."

"I have planned for that. I have a chilled bottle of Chardonnay in that refrigerator and I brought your robe from the house so let's talk through this for a bit shall we?"

We spent the next hour where I recounted everything including how her mother helped prepare me with her clothes and jewelry and the brief fuck fest we had in the process.

"The hardest part right now Aunt Beth is believing my whole life, that Mom was a freak."

"Your mom is a freak, just like us but in a different way."

"The idea of my mother spending all this money and moving heaven and earth to see us fuck is kind of arousing."

"I'm glad you said that because here is the last little secret you need to know."

"Shit, there's more?"

"See that USB charging tower sitting by the TV? That's not standard in hotel rooms. That has a cloud camera hidden that your Mother sent to capture this moment?"

"She's watching us now?"

"No, she's not. It's recording. We didn't know how you were going to take all of this information. If it went well which it seems like it has, I was going to give her the go-ahead to watch it. If it went bad, she showed me how to delete it so she wouldn't have to witness the failed chance of a happy ending."

Milly just stared as she was obviously working something out in her mind. She stood up and walked over to the foot of the bed, and looked right into the camera.

"Hi Mom. I guess you will be watching this soon."

As she was talking, she loosened her robe.

"You will be sitting somewhere like I am now and you probably just got off watching your daughter fuck your sister while she was pretending to be you. Did you like that Mom? Did you like seeing me tongue fuck the pseudo-you? Pretending it was your cunt juice I was consuming? I know you like to watch. But you've had enough for today. I am going to turn off this camera and perform unspeakable acts upon your sister. Partially as punishment for the emotional rollercoaster, she put me through. After that, I will reward her for what she did for all of us today."

Then, she stood and took off her robe completely and leaned it to the camera.

"And I have some news for you mother dearest. You will not be able to stay on the sidelines forever. The next time we are all together, you can watch up close and personal. But before it's over, I want to fuck you for real."

To be continued...

(We have started the 3rd and final chapter and we will also entertain ideas of how the fans of this story would like to see it conclude so please contribute in the comments. Much Love, R, and B)