Whispers of the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "I don't know how it would work or if Milly would even allow it, but I thought if I didn't ask I would regret it forever."

"So, you want me to convince my husband to let you sit in that high-backed chair in our bedroom while we fuck your daughter?"

"Yes"

"You want to be close so you can watch it happen, hear every whisper, and smell the sex while it's happening?"

As I said this I reached outside my pullover to squeeze my tit while I fished my other hand down my pants hoping she would follow my lead.

"Yes, that's what I want," she said while moving one of her hands into her leggings.

"You realize that you will see my husband destroy your daughter's pussy while she is totally tongue fucking your big sister?"

Alli eyes were half open looking at me and half closed in some dreamy state.

"I want that so bad."

She miss spoke in her dreamy state or maybe she let something slip.

"You want that so bad or you want to watch it so bad?"

"Both."

Did she really want to join? This was new information that I wasn't going to let go to waste.

"All of these years ago, you wish Uncle Bill was plowing your cunt instead of just me?"

"Maybe a little."

I could see the hand in her pants picking up speed so I matched her pace.

"So now what you're really asking for is to have my husband, your brother-in-law fuck you while your own daughter rides your face?"

She didn't respond to that question. She just closed her eyes and kept masturbating.

"You're picturing it now, aren't you? My Robert slamming balls deep into your cunt while your tongue fucking your own daughter."

"MMmnnn,"

"You are about to cum, aren't you? Thinking about being part of our fuck family. You want to be a little slut just like your daughter."

"Oooohhh fuck!" She said as her body started to jerk.

I felt my body captivated by the sight of my sister causing me to cum. This created a cascading event causing Alli to cum again with a second larger orgasm. When we caught our breath I noticed a change in her demeanor from shy to lustful. I walked over to her and kneeled down pulling her hand out of her pants.

"I want to see if you taste like your daughter."

While licking her hand I said, "MMmnnn, just like our Milly".

"In a lustful tone Alli said, "Your Milly, I thought she was my daughter."

"She is, but we own her now. She belongs to us for our pleasure. She has submitted herself to be our fuck toy. She is my husband's cum dumpster and my cunt eater. If you want to join our little tribe you will have to earn our acceptance."

Alli started to reach for her pussy with her other hand when I stopped her.

"Not yet. You have one chance for me to say yes to what you want."

"What's that."

"I want you to take off all of your clothes and go lay down in the middle of my bed. Your other choice is to leave right now and forever be on the outside looking in."

Without another word, she rose and walked to my bedroom. I scrambled for my phone to call Robert. I knew he was probably buried deep in his niece but it was worth a try. Shit, voice mail. I decided to text when he called me back. Breathing hard he asked, "Is everything ok there?"

"Yes, but it's taken an interesting turn. Don't say anything to tip off Milly and I don't have time to explain. I just need a yes or no answer from you ok?"

"Okay?"

"Alli is naked in the middle of our bed. I am about to go ride her face and then fuck her the rest of the night if you are ok with this. I can stop right now just say no. If it's a yes, I will proceed and explain when you get back tomorrow."

"Yeesss," he said in a long yet unsure manner.

"Ok! Now, be a dear and put the phone on speaker so I can talk to Milly."

"Milly say hello to Aunt Beth."

"Hi Aunt Beth!"

"Milly are you doing a good job fucking your Uncle Robert?"

"Not Uncle Robert. Tonight he's my Daddy."

"Yeah honey, I told Millie she could guide our evening and this was her roleplay plan. I was just prepping her because she wants her daddy to fuck her ass tonight when you called."

"Ok you two, enjoy that and I want to hear all about it tomorrow?"

"Hey Aunt Beth, can you be my mommy next time we play? We haven't done that before."

The irony was not lost on this moment but I played it cool.

"I'm certainly going to have a big plan for us next time little girl and I'm sure we can include some mommy play."

"Awesome!"

Robert turned off the speaker.

"Ok babe, I will call you as soon as I leave tomorrow."

"Ok darling. Use lots of lube on our girl. I love you so much!"

"Love you."

I didn't want to feel guilty so I was glad I got the green light. I grabbed the wine and glasses and approached my bedroom door. Alli, as instructed was lying in the middle of the bed disrobed. I approached my nightstand, sat down the glasses, and then poured one for me. I walked around the bed looking at her and she never broke eye contact. I spoke very slowly and sultry to her with pauses for emphasis.

"Earlier you sought my forgiveness for your spying. You will receive it after I extract some utility from you for payment. Do you agree to this arrangement?"

"Yes," She said quietly but confidently.

"I don't want to take advantage of you and I know you have been drinking, but do you have awareness enough to consent to sexual contact with your sister?"

"I do and I do."

"You have been a bit naughty sister. For years you have been watching me fuck and suck for your pleasure is that right?"

"It is."

"Soon, I am going to do with you some of the naughty things you have seen me do with your daughter. Starting with me riding your face as I did with Milly the last time you watched us. Have you ever eaten a pussy before?"

"No."

I continued to sip my wine while walking back and forth around the end of the bed.

"I've realized why I've enjoyed my relationship with your daughter. She is a young version of you. You two are built the same, sound similar, and every time she is between my legs looking up at me, you both have the same eyes. It's like going back in time and fucking you Alli. So tonight, that is what I am going to do. We are going to become lovers. I am going to dominate you until you have earned my forgiveness. Then, we are going to be equals. I will give you more pleasure tonight than you may ever had at one time. I will teach you. Do you accept my proposal?"

"Oh God yes," She said with almost desperation.

I finished my wine and crawled next to her. I lowered my face to hers and we kissed for the first time as lovers. I always felt my sister was cold and calculated but now I understand she was guarded protecting her secrets. When I came up for air I held her face and spoke softly.

"You are a fantastic kisser sis. Now I want you to do the same thing to my pussy that you just did to my mouth."

With no further fanfare, I gripped the headboard and lowered myself to her mouth. She rose up to meet me in anticipation and lowered with me as I relaxed. It wasn't long before the first orgasm ripped through my body. Ten minutes later around orgasm number six, I decided she and I both had enough. As she recovered from the work she had done I leaned down and kissed her tenderly. Then I fetched a washcloth and cleaned her up. She remained silent and I wondered what she was thinking. I helped her set up and handed her a glass of wine. I had retrieved her daughter's robe, placed it over her shoulders, and pulled mine on as I sat next to her on the bed.

"Before you say anything I want you to know you are 100% forgiven for spying on us. There is no need to bring it up again unless it excites you."

"Thanks Beth, that means a lot to me. What a relief."

"Now I must know, what are you thinking and feeling right now."

"It's a lot to process. I agree that I have been craving human connection because just having you on my face was comforting. Also, it's harder to breathe down there than I expected," she concluded with a giggle.

"It's a learned skill for sure. And speaking of learning, It's your turn to receive pleasure from me. While I am learning what you like I want you to focus on four words."

I explained the process and started talking through consent about the language we would be using. I explained that since we are going to be lovers moving forward, it's important to establish this foundation.

"How will Robert feel about us being lovers?"

"He's on board, I called him while you were getting ready."

"And Milly?"

"I'm still working on how we roll this out. Just know that you are my sister. You need love like everyone else and you need your little love tank filled up. Tonight I am going to make love to you. I am also going to fuck you. Do you understand the difference?"

"I have listened more than watch but from hearing you and Milly I get the idea."

"And as far as boundaries around our language. Anything I need to know about?"

"I love how free all of you are in the throes of passion, I just hope I can keep up," she said with a smile.

"You are a beginner to this lifestyle but you are also a quick learner. Finish your wine and relax. It's time I ate my sister for the first of many times."

We spent the next two hours in every imaginable position two ladies in their fifties can achieve. Since we are both fit for our ages very little impaired us. Alli got into the language we use and was very vocal. About an hour in she was on top while in a sixty nine having a hard time focusing on me because she wouldn't shut up and lick. It was like she had years of watching to get out.

"Oooohhh, yesss, eat my cunt, sis. Lick it all out."

"I'm trying you slut, hold still so I can get my tongue deeper in you," I replied.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, yesssss, aaaargghhh, aaarrrghhh," the screams of ecstasy reverberated around the room, "Yessss, aaarrrgghhh," Alli was exploding with joy, her body arching and stretching, her legs squeezing tight in a passionate embrace of her sister "Aaarrrghhh, fuuccckkk."

"God, don't stop, eating my cunt, oooohhh fuck, eat my pussy all out," Alli moaned

"Ooohhh, come on sis, don't stop, lick my twat, lap it clean, ooooohhh, fuuuckkk, yesss, fuuucckkk,"

She flopped down, breathing heavily as she recovered from the blast of pleasure that had just torn through her. "That was wonderful," she managed to gasp after a few moments.

"I think we have unleashed an animal here tonight! You will cause me to up my game."

She turned and crawled up to my face and we both beheld our glazed faces from each other's cum.

"I love you, sis," Alli said softly and tenderly, "Thank you for allowing me this moment."

"It was honestly my pleasure."

We cuddled before cleaning up. I gave her the option of putting on our pajamas and she asked if we could sleep naked on our first night. Again this was confirming her deep need for human connection. I woke just barely before her and was pouring my first cup of coffee when I heard the toilet flush and knew she was up. I poured her a cup and had it ready when she came into the kitchen.

"So," she began, "How do you guys normally keep this from being awkward the morning after?"

"Normally your daughter kisses me good morning which sometimes turns into a full-blown make out session."

"That sounds like something she would do."

"What would serve you the best right now little sister?"

After a pause, she said, "I guess I just need some reassurance that we are both ok with this new arrangement between us."

I put my coffee down and approached her putting my arms around her waist. Since she was a few inches taller than me I buried my face in the nape of her neck and held her for a good ten seconds. Then I looked up and gave her a brief peck on the lips.

"You are my sister. That will never change. Whatever happens with your daughter and my husband is yet to be known. No matter what, you are also my lover and will be until you tell me you're done with that season of our relationship. Do we understand each other?"

"I'm so happy you said that. Thanks sis."

We had some breakfast and then I kissed her goodbye. The kiss was a goodbye of hungry lovers more than a sister but I had a plan that required she was desiring more. After we broke the dam of physical affection I could see her needing to make up for lost time.

Robert called as soon as he got on the road and I didn't make him wait until the drive back to tell him everything. At one point I think he had to pull over to take it all in and when it was over he asked what I was going to do. I told him that I had a plan if he trusted me I would put him on a need-to-know basis. He agreed and I told him the only part he needed to know now was that next Friday I was going to need some time with Milly and would be staying overnight by the college to which he agreed.

"There is one other favor I have to ask."

"Say the word, my love."

"As soon as you get home, I need to be fucked mercilessly to cure this perpetually wet pussy I'm tending to while I reclaim the cock that belongs to me."

"Even though your niece tried to wear me out with all of her daddy play I promise I will always save my best for you."

Upon arrival, Robert walked in and I was bent over the kitchen table pulling my cheeks apart with a come and get it look over my shoulder. He dove in head first so I had to scold him.

"No need to warm it up, mister! I need your cock and I need it now."

All of the sister talk must have lit his fire because let me have it harder than he has in years. Almost going past the line of carnal into brutal and I loved every thrust of it. I ended up riding him to a second orgasm on the couch before collapsing on top of him.

"Thanks, dear, you can now consider me thoroughly fucked."

"That is my only aim in life is to be sure you stay that way."

We cuddled for a bit while I took the time to lay out my plan. Robert thought it was risky but also super hot if it worked. He added, "Some of our best moments in life are right at the border of risk and safety. Keeping just on the risky side keeps us young."

We cleaned up and napped together after both of us had a long night. I woke up in the afternoon and kicked off my new mission. I began phase one of my plan with a text discussion with Milly.

Hey cutie, I had to reclaim the cock you thoroughly fucked last night. Was your Uncle/Daddy good to you?"

Oh was he. I'm still not walking straight.

Same here... BTW What time is your last class on Friday?

2, why do you ask ;-)

Would you have time for an afternoon with your Aunt Beth that might turn into an overnight?

I was hoping you would ask that...YES...I have semester finals next week but a little stress relief before studying all weekend would be great.

I wasn't sure how stress relieving this would be as it could be stress-inducing.

I understand that you did a little roleplaying with your uncle last weekend.

We did! It was so hottttt. He was my daddy!

I'm curious, what made it hot for you, was it Uncle Richard pretending to be your father or did you pretend Uncle Richard was your real dad?

Wow, I hadn't thought of the alternative. I was pretending Uncle Richard was my father.

Ok, well I am very interested in some roleplay too like you asked for on the phone Saturday night. This time I will be your mother. I will make a reservation somewhere I will tell you later. You will arrive at three O'clock and it's very important to me that we stay in character.

I love where this is going,

You will be yourself and I am your mother. If at any time you need help or direction you can call timeout and we can resume after you understand. It's important to me that we play our characters to the best of our ability.

Playing me is easy. I can't wait to have you play my mommy.

I won't be your mommy, I will be your mother. There's a difference and you will understand at the time.

You got it Aunt Beth, or should I say, Mother?

Good girl. I will send you the details by Friday ;-)

I booked a room for Friday at a nice hotel in Milly's college town that had a large restaurant bar area with a glass atrium seating area. This was an important part of my plan and I scheduled a table for 3:00 on Friday in the atrium under Milly's last name.

Then I connected with my hairdresser and scheduled a spray tan, an eye appointment, and a time to meet Alli at her place when her husband John would be out of the house.

I arrived at Allis's on Wednesday afternoon to surprise her with my idea and to get some help. When I rang the bell I knew she would be shocked to see me even though I was on time.

"What have you done?" she said a little louder than I expected.

"It's called a makeover silly," I responded but there was a lot more to it.

The hairdresser was able to get a dark-haired wig to closely match the style and length of Alli's hair. The spray tan was to darken my complexion to match Alli's. I bought some 4" heeled boots to get close to Alli's height and for the rest needed her help. When we were in the house I asked for a glass of wine while I explained the details of my plan. After it was over Alli understood but also thought it could go bad. But if it went well, it could be life-changing for her.

"I need an outfit that Milly will know for sure is yours but will fit me."

"I have a nice Business Suit Set that Milly made me buy on Michigan Avenue that is a little tight on me now. With that heel, it should fit you quite nicely."

"Perfect! I will need that and some of your jewelry she will know and your favorite sunglasses you wear most of the time."

"Wow, you're going all out!"

"And your perfume. I forgot since I rarely wear it but since you do I will need some of that."

We packed a garment bag with everything in it when I noticed something different about Alli's nails. She always prided herself on the best manicures and keeping them in tip-top shape.

"Why are the nails on your right index finger and middle finger so short? Did you break them?"

She smiled and said, "No, I got them done Monday like that. After our weekend, I had them shortened so I could finger fuck you the next time we had a chance."

Something about her sacrifice of something she loved for something to please me had an instant arousing effect.

I asked if there was enough time to try them before John got back and she effectively tackled me on the bed. We had to hurry but we got each other off at least once. We had to put ourselves back together and I needed to leave before we were found out. We made out at her front door before and I left less than satisfied. I also had to make a nail appointment to add something I hadn't thought of.

When Friday arrived I was so excited and a little scared. I was fortunate to get an early check-in to prepare everything in the room knowing Milly would be on time at 3:00. At 3:05 I checked myself one last time in the mirror. With Alli's sunglasses on it was scary how much I looked like my sister. When I got to the hotel bar and could see Milly at the table and she hadn't recognized me yet. I sent her a text that simply said, "We are in character beginning now. I am Alli your mother and you are my daughter. You will treat me with the same respect you would your mother."

I didn't wait for her reply. When I saw her read her phone I started walking her way. She was typing a response when she looked up and saw me I could tell in her mind she thought was her mother. A bit of a panicked look overcame her and she said, "Mom?"

"Yes darling, who did you expect?"

That was something my sister would say and I said it in my best imitation of Alli. Of course, Milly figured out quickly that it was me and stayed in her role. The sun in the atrium helped so I could keep the sunglasses on adding to my motherly identity.

"You look amazing Mom! Did you do something different with your hair?"