Whispers Through the Vent

Story Info
A jealous young man finally gets what he's been wanting...
4k words
4.58
48.8k
72

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've wanted to write this story for a long time, since I was 18. I knew all about erotic literature, even before the events that took place. This is the story of how I had my encounter with the first mature woman in my life, who just happened to be my second cousin. I am going to keep some details somewhat secretive, as I wouldn't want some people knowing this whole story.

This is my first story. If you want to leave comments, please be kind or constructive.

Thanks for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Andrew. At this point I was 18, a skinny kid with brownish hair and unexperienced in every arena in life. I grew up in an American, blue-collar town, a place where people came from all over the world to work in the local industry. People worked as machinists, large equipment operators, and regular laborers. My little town was just that...little. I lived with my parents and my brother, Peter, who was slightly older than me.

The story starts when Sarah, my mother's first cousin, came to stay with us. My brother and I used to call her "Aunt Sarah," although she was our second cousin. She grew up with my mother, and they were close, almost like sisters. Sarah was now in her late 40s, and she stood about 5'8". She had short, blonde hair, kept spiked up with product. It wasn't her hair that attracted me to Sarah, however, it was her body. She was slightly overweight, but the weight was proportioned to the right areas. She had a full ass, thick thighs, broad shoulders, and a little weight around the center. The best attribute that Sarah had, however, were her huge tits. I remember seeing her in bathing suits when I was a kid, and I always thought her tits were amazing.

Sarah lived a state away, and she had come to town to visit family. She slept downstairs on the couch, while mom, dad, my brother, and I slept upstairs. Lucky for me, my bedroom was directly above the living room where she was sleeping, and I had a small vent in my bedroom floor that allowed heat from the gas furnace downstairs to travel upstairs. I could lay in the floor and listen to conversations happening downstairs, and I could occasionally spy on people if they were in view.

And that's where this story really begins. My parents had gone to bed, and I was in my room. I heard people softly talking through the vent, and I slid out of my bed and quietly crawled over to the vent. My brother was talking to Sarah, and I nosily listened to the conversation. Sarah had brought beer with her, and they were talking about drinking it.

"Have you ever had beer, Peter?" Sarah asked.

Peter replied, "Yeah, I've definitely had beer," and he chuckled at the thought that a 20-year-old young man wouldn't have tried beer.

"Well, let me get us a few, I'll be right back," Sarah said. I heard her walk out of the living room, and I waited silently, trying to breathe quietly. She returned a minute later with two beers, sat on the couch beside Peter, and handed him one.

They cracked them open and continued talking. They were whispering, trying to speak as quietly as possible as not to wake me or my parents. Little did they know I was eavesdropping.

"So, how's college going?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, I picked up too many credit hours this semester, so I'm overwhelmed."

"Are you at least having fun? Seeing some girls outside of class?"

Peter sighed and said, "Well, there have been a few here and there."

"Ooh, so you have some experience!" Sarah cracked.

"Hah! I guess you could say that," Peter responded.

"You're a good-looking boy, I bet the girls are crazy about you."

"Ahh, I don't know about that."

"Well, I think you've grown into a very nice-looking young man."

"Thanks, Sarah. You're not too bad yourself."

Sarah hummed, obviously surprised by Peter's comment. I couldn't see them, as the couch was out of view from the vent, but I could hear the couch squeak slightly as Sarah scooted closer to Peter. "Come here," Sarah said. Then I heard it! They kissed! I immediately went hard, knowing that I shouldn't be overhearing this obvious taboo moment. Sarah and Peter kissed for what seemed like minutes, and I could hear them stop occasionally and giggle. Jealousy rose inside me, as I imagined Peter's hands feeling Sarah up, squeezing her massive tits.

They made out for what seemed like forever, but it was probably more like five minutes.

"Mmm, did I do that?" Sarah whispered.

"You know you did..." Peter responded. Of course, I knew what she had noticed: my brother must have pitched a tent.

I heard a zipper, and I heard Peter gasp.

"Does that feel good?" Sarah whispered, even softer than before.

"Mhmmm," Peter sighed.

"You like them? You can touch them," Sarah said.

"Oh my God," Peter said. I cursed in my head, as I couldn't see anything, but I knew that Peter was grabbing Sarah's huge boobs. "Oh fuck, I'm close."

"That's okay. I want you to cum."

Peter groaned, and I could hear Sarah's hand continue to pump him.

"Wow, that was a lot. I love it," Sarah said. "Jesus, if your mom knew, I'd be kicked out of here. You better finish your beer and go to bed."

I laid still and quiet, and when I heard Peter heading up the stairs, I quietly crawled back over to my bed. Peter passed my room, heading towards his bedroom. I laid there that night, staring at the ceiling, wondering about what I had just overheard. I was so jealous. Why couldn't Sarah have chosen me? I wanted her hand on my cock, and I wanted those amazing breasts in my hands and in my mouth. I stroked my cock until I came really hard in a sock. My last thought before slipping into the dreamworld was, "I hope I didn't make too much noise," as Sarah was obviously within earshot, despite being downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, my brother got up early and packed his things. He had to head back to college, which was in a town about an hour and a half away.

Before he left, I cornered him and asked, "So, did something happen last night? With you and Sarah?"

His face immediately went flush, and he stammered on his words, "What? No, what do you mean? We drank some beer, that's all. Are you thinking about telling mom that I drank beer?"

"No, no. I just thought I heard something," I replied.

He scoffed and said, "No, Andrew, nothing happened. Don't tell mom that I drank beer, but even if you did, she knows that I've drank it before."

"Whatever," I replied, as I watched him storm off, heading towards the front door. He hugged my parents, and Sarah, and then walked to his old car and drove off.

I spent the rest of the day wondering if I could get the same treatment from Sarah. I jerked off a few times thinking about her hand sliding up and down on my cock, and thinking about her pulling her huge tits out for me to fondle.

That day passed very slowly. Late that night, my parents finally went to bed, and I knew it was time for me to follow suit. Sarah gave me a hug before I went, and I felt her large breasts pressed up against my chest. I tried to hide my excitement. She smiled and said, "See you later. Have a good night, baby."

I walked upstairs, thinking about Sarah and that hug and that comment. I closed my bedroom door, and instead of going to bed, I immediately laid in the floor near the vent, trying to hear what Sarah was doing in the living room. It seemed like she was just lying on the couch, out of my view, watching television at a low volume.

Suddenly the television went quiet, though I could still see the light flashing on the walls below.

I laid still, wondering why she had muted her show.

"I can hear you breathing," Sarah whispered.

I gasped and rolled away from the vent. I heard the couch squeak as she stood, and I heard her whisper again, "It's okay, Andrew. I know you were listening last night."

I rolled back over to the vent and looked through it. Sarah stood below me, wearing a low-cut spaghetti-strap shirt and sweat pants. I whispered, "What?! I didn't hear anything."

"Come down here, I want to talk to you," Sarah whispered.

I gulped, wondering if I was about to get in trouble with Sarah, or with my parents, for eavesdropping on guests.

I slowly descended the stairs, careful to be very quiet and not wake my parents.

When I entered the living room, Sarah had sat back down on the couch.

"Come here, Andrew. I just want to talk," she whispered as she patted the cushion next to her.

I slowly crossed the room and sat down next to Sarah, being careful not to ogle her large breasts which were only half-covered by her low-cut shirt.

"I'm sorry, Sarah. I didn't know you could hear me, and I didn't mean to upset you by eavesdropping. I was just curious."

"It's okay. I knew you were listening. Honestly, it turned me on."

I was dumbfounded. "What? It what? I..."

Sarah laid her hand on my lap. "Andrew, I've noticed how you look at me. You don't have to be shy." She inspected my face, probably wondering how I was taking these new revelations. She hummed and asked, "Would you like a beer?"

"Uhh, sure. I'd love one."

I had drunk a few times before and I hadn't really enjoyed beer, but I wasn't about to pass up the opportunity to drink a beer with Sarah. I thought to myself, "she said it turned her on that I was listening? Will I get to touch her, like Peter did?!"

Sarah stood up from the couch and left the room, returning shortly with two Miller Lites. She handed me one, then sat back down beside me.

"Sooo...did you like what you heard last night?"

I thought to myself, "Well, she's wanting to have this conversation, so I may as well be honest."

"Umm, honestly, I was jealous," I stated, and then I took a swig of beer.

"Ooh, is that right?" Sarah whispered.

"Yeah. I laid upstairs and listened, and I was mad that it wasn't me kissing you."

Sarah chuckled lightly, placed her beer on the table, then leaned towards me. She placed her lips against mine. I was unexperienced, but I had made out with some girls by this point, so I pressed my lips back against hers.

When she pulled away, Sarah whispered, "You know, I think you're much more handsome than Peter."

I was surprised and confused. "What? You told him he was good-looking last night."

"He is good-looking. But I think you're sexy."

I decided to make a move, and I leaned forward and kissed her again.

"You're a good kisser, too," Sarah whispered as she pulled away from me. "I bet you've really been wanting to see these, haven't you? I notice how you look at them," she said as she rubbed her big boobs through her thin shirt.

Needless to say, my cock was already raging hard, but watching her hands made it painfully hard.

"Yes, God yes," I whispered in reply.

"Here, let me help you," she said as she grabbed my left hand and placed it on her right breast. "It's okay, you won't hurt me. Squeeze it like this," she whispered as she squeezed my hand, forcing her spongey, fabric-covered flesh to fill the spaces between my fingers.

I moaned lightly, and I leaned in for another kiss. We made out for minutes, with my hands groping both of her tits, first one and then the other. Sarah moaned lightly against my mouth.

"I'm sorry for making you jealous, baby. Do you feel better now?" Sarah asked softly.

"I feel a lot better. I was so mad that Peter got to touch you."

"Well, you're touching me now, and it looks like you're very excited," Sarah said, as she used her left hand to rub my cock through my pajama pants.

I gasped as she touched me, and muttered, "Oh God, you're killing me."

"Ooh, well baby, I don't want to hurt you. I want to make you feel good," Sarah whispered sweetly, "So...did you touch yourself last night while you were listening to us?"

"Yeah...and a few times today," I whispered.

"Really? You naughty boy. I hope you saved some for me!"

"Oh, I think I have more than enough for you."

She chuckled, obviously surprised at my newfound forwardness. "Have you been with a girl before?"

"Yeah, I've been with two girls before," I said.

"Damn, I guess I won't get to pop your cherry," Sarah quipped, "But that's okay, maybe you'll last longer than you would have otherwise." Sarah scooted away from me, and she lifted her shirt over her head. Her massive tits fell from the bottom of the shirt as she lifted it, and they hung beautifully on her chest. "Since you're my favorite nephew, I'll give you a fuller experience with the girls than Peter got," she said as she pressed her breasts together and moved back over to me.

I immediately leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth. Her areolas were large, bigger than a half-dollar coin, and her nipples were large and puffy. I bit her nipple gently, and she cooed. "Ooh, you like my big tits, don't you, baby?" I moaned in affirmation and switched breasts, taking her other nipple in my mouth, sucking gently. Sarah put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her, and my left hand reached up and fondled her other large breast.

My mouth finally released her nipple, and I said, "Fuck, I want you, Sarah."

"Mmm, what do you want, baby?"

"I want your mouth on my cock, I want my tongue on your clit, and I want my cock deep inside your pussy," I stated matter-of-factly.

Sarah laughed quietly and whispered, "Wow, just put it all out there then! But I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the same thing."

Sarah grabbed my shirt and lifted it up and over my head, and she quickly found the drawstring on my pajama pants. "Lift up," she breathed quietly. I lifted my hips, and she pulled my pajama pants and my underwear down in one fell swoop.

"Mmm, you're even bigger than your brother. Longer, and just as thick," she said as she wrapped her hand around my throbbing cock. Her hand started to move up and down the length of my cock, and she cooed, "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yessss," I moaned quietly, really trying at this point not to wake my parents.

"Peter just got my hands...do you want more?"

"Fuck yes," I gasped, a little too loudly.

"Shh, not so loud, Andrew. Also, you'll need to ask nicely," Sarah whispered as she continued to softly stroke my cock.

I pleaded, "Please, Sarah? Please give me more?"

Sarah smirked, then she leaned down and stuck her tongue out slightly and licked the tip of my cock. "Is that enough, baby?" she teased me.

"Oh my fuck, I want more, please, please Aunt Sarah," I begged.

She grinned and chuckled lightly, then suddenly plunged my cock deep in her mouth, until it hit the back of her throat. She didn't gag, which amazed me. She kept stroking my cock with her hand while bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I was in pure heaven. I had never had such an amazing blowjob, and I knew this was due to her years of experience. Sarah kept sucking my cock, putting pressure on my shaft and the head of my cock in just the right ways, sliding her hand up and down its length, and slobbering messily all over it.

"Aunt Sarah, I'm going to explode if you keep that up," I gasped quietly.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and whispered, "Mmm, I love it when you call me that. And maybe I want you to explode, did you ever think of that?" Sarah returned to my cock, bobbing her head up and down.

I felt my balls swell up, and Sarah must have felt it, too. She pulled her mouth off my cock again and asked softly, "Do you really want to taste my pussy like you said?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Lay down here," Sarah said as she pushed me back on the couch. I was confused at first, but it started to make sense to me as she stood and removed her pants and panties. She soon stepped towards me and swung one of her thick thighs over my head, positioning herself above me, with her pussy above my mouth and her mouth above my cock.

She took my cock back into her mouth, and I reached up and grabbed her ass and pulled her sweet pussy to my mouth. It was easier to hold off my near-exploding cock as I had something else to concentrate on. I slid my tongue up and down her pussy lips, and I moved my tongue downward until I found her clit. I pulled my left hand back and slid it between her thighs until I was slowly pushing my index finger inside her pussy. Even with one finger sliding inside, I could tell that Sarah was very tight. As my tongue flicked up and down on her clit, and my finger started to slide in and out of her wet pussy, Sarah moaned on my cock. She continued to bob her head up and down on my rock-hard dick, and her moaning was vibrating my cock and driving me insane.

I pulled my mouth back after a few minutes and whispered, "Oh god Sarah, I'm going to cum if you keep that up!"

She sucked my cock hard and pulled up until it released from her lips with a popping noise. "I want your cum down my throat, Andrew. I'm really close too, keep licking my pussy, baby."

I went back to work on her pussy, sliding my tongue back and forth on her clit, and now sliding two fingers in and out of her tight, wet slit.

My cock started to pulse with excitement, and Sarah's pussy started to leak juices on my mouth, like a valve had been opened. I moaned against her pussy as my cock finally started to explode, and Sarah grinded her pussy against my mouth and shoved my cock as deep as she could in her throat. She never gagged, even as my cock filled her throat and mouth full of hot cum. Sarah's pussy throbbed around my fingers and continued to spill hot juices on my mouth as she climaxed.

We laid in that position as our orgasms subsided. I licked up her creamy juices, and she cleaned my cock with her mouth. She eventually moved, and came to lay beside me, in a sweet cuddle. Her bare breasts pressed against my chest.

"Well, what did you think?" Sarah whispered.

"That was amazing. I have been fantasizing about that for years."

"You've only fantasized about licking my pussy, and my mouth on your cock?" she teased, tickling me lightly.

I chuckled and softly said, "Well, I've fantasized about much more than that."

She smiled naughtily, "Why don't you show me? It looks like you're ready to go again already. And my pussy is still soaked for you."

Aunt Sarah stroked my returning erection, and I kissed her deeply. I then moved down and sucked on her amazing nipples again, first one then the other. She moaned quietly, running one hand through my hair. I rolled over on top of Sarah, spreading her legs beneath me. My hard cock was already at attention. I looked down at her as I grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her pussy lips.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked, hoping to tease her.

"Uggghhh, yessss, please give me that cock, Andrew. I need it deep inside me," she moaned.

After sliding the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips, getting it wet with her juices, I positioned myself at her opening. I leaned forward, and at the same time she lifted her hips, her body begging for my hard cock. I slid the tip of my cock inside her tight, wet pussy, and I kept pushing. Every centimeter was a dream come true, and her pussy felt warm and amazing. I finally bottomed out, and she groaned in pleasure beneath me.

"Andrew, please fuck me. We can take it slow next time, but right now, I want your cum deep inside me."

I paused, looking at her below me, "Wait, you want me to cum inside you? I've never done that before."

"Yes baby, fill me up with your cum."

More excited than ever, I grabbed one of her massive tits in my hand and started pumping my cock in and out of her warm pussy. I felt every stroke of my cock, I felt the warm walls of her pussy gripping me, and I heard the wet sounds of her pussy getting filled and emptied, over and over.

12