Whispers Through the Vent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked for probably 5 minutes. I was able to last longer than I would have if she hadn't just drained my balls down her throat. We moaned together, trying to be quiet, but probably failing.

"Your pussy feels so amazing, Aunt Sarah," I grunted as I fucked her soundly.

"Fuck yes, Andrew, fuck me hard, I want your cum," she panted, "Suck on my tits while you fuck me."

I leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on it as I slid my cock in and out of her.

I finally started to get close, so I told her as much, "Oh God, I'm getting close."

She loved this, and she started grinding her hips against me as I pounded in and out of her. "Yes, baby," she moaned, "fill your Auntie up, cum deep inside me."

I could tell that she was close to her climax, as her pussy spilled more juices around my cock. I grunted loudly and slammed my cock as deep as it would go inside her, and my cock exploded in orgasm. My cum filled her pussy, and I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock, as she was in the middle of a strong orgasm.

I laid on top of her, kissing her lips and her breasts, catching my breath.

"Wow, Andrew...that was amazing. I can't believe we did this, but I hope it's not the last time," she whispered, as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh, and I want you again, and again, and again," I said playfully, as I leaned in for another kiss.

We laid together for about an hour, kissing and touching each other, regaining our senses.

"I wish you could sleep down here with me, but I think your mom would probably kill me," Sarah whispered.

Reluctantly, and after a few more kisses, I quietly ascended the steps and went to my bedroom.

As I laid there in the dark, I thought of Sarah laying on the couch downstairs, my cum still deep inside her pussy. I wondered if it was dripping out of her onto the couch. I would have to check the couch tomorrow for any signs of stains.

I finally fell asleep.

I'm still not sure if we made enough noise for my parents to hear, but I didn't hear anything from them the following day, so I'm guessing they slept through that fuck-fest.

Sarah and I had sex many times after that, each time better than the last. As I got older, the frequency of our sexcapades lessened, and I eventually settled down and married; however, Sarah and I never stopped talking, sometimes sending each other naughty text messages or pictures.

That night will forever be engrained in my memories, and I will cherish it forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12