Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 04

Story Info
Peter goes to college, Andrew and mom continue the sexcapade.
5.2k words
4.42
8.1k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All sexual activity is between characters that are 18 or older. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to real persons, places or events is purely coincidental. The below is not intended to serve as a guide for real-life sexual encounters or relationships.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to reach out with any feedback!

**********

Fall of 2008:

The summer of 2008 had been interesting, to say the least. My mother, Holly, and I had started an incestuous relationship. When my younger brother, Andrew, and my father, Paul, were away from home, mom and I had trouble keeping our hands off one another. We had made love in her bedroom, in my bedroom, in the living room, in the kitchen, and even once in the shower. Andrew nearly caught us once, as he had come home from his friend's house earlier than we expected. Luckily we were in my bedroom that time; we quickly dressed, and mom left my room with a basket of my dirty laundry.

It was August of 2008 now, and I had just arrived at college. My father, mother, and brother accompanied me on move-in day, and we had gone shopping for the essentials before they left. Andrew seemed pleased that I wouldn't be in the house any longer, but part of me figured that he would also miss me being around the house. My father, always the gruff man, patted me on the shoulder when they were preparing to leave.

"Peter, do good, son. Don't knock up any girls in your first semester and keep your grades up."

My mother slapped him on the arm and said, "Paul! Don't say that." Turning to me, mom hugged me tightly and said, "Peter, you're going to do wonderfully here. If you need anything at all, we're only an hour away." Before backing away, she whispered, "Anything," in my ear.

Andrew approached me last, giving me a quick hug. "I love ya, Peter. I like the dorm room, and like dad said, don't knock any girls up."

Mom slapped Andrew on the arm, just as she had my father. "Oh my God, I can't believe you two."

Dad and Andrew laughed, and mom shook her head. With that, they waved farewell and got in the car.

I watched them drive away, and the reality of being alone at college suddenly hit me. I walked back to my dorm room, and I laid on my freshly-made bed. I sighed, staring at the ceiling.

'I can't believe I'm finally here,' I thought to myself. 'I miss mom already.'

Suddenly the door opened, and a young man with black hair walked in the room. He was a large, bearded fellow with a jovial grin.

"Hey, I'm Patrick. I guess we're roommates?" the guy said.

I jumped up from my bed and crossed the room with my hand outstretched. "Hey Patrick, I'm Peter. I remember seeing your name on the paperwork when I signed for the dorm room. It's nice to meet you."

"Yeah, nice to meet you too," Patrick said. He had a cart full of things in tow, and he pulled it through the door into the room. He started to unload things, and we spoke about orientation and the new town we found ourselves in.

"So you're from Boone, huh?" Patrick said, "I've heard wild stories about that town."

I grinned and said, "Oh yeah, Boone is a wild town. But I've always managed to stay out of trouble there. The drugs are absolutely terrible."

"That's what I've heard. What do your parents do?"

"My dad is a machinist and my mom works at an insurance agency. I come from a pretty typical family, I guess."

"I'm from Proctor, myself. My dad died when I was 11, and my mom is an executive for a hotel chain. She does pretty good for us. Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"Yeah, I have one younger brother, Andrew. You just missed my family, actually, they left about 15 minutes ago."

"Ah, that's too bad. Maybe I'll meet them the next time they come into town."

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I just have one sister, Angelica. She's older, and she's living in the girls' dorm across campus. She's a junior this year."

"That's awesome! Maybe she can show us around."

"Actually, she was going to show me around later this evening. She's supposed to stop by at around 6."

Patrick and I continued our conversation for a few hours as we organized our new dorm room. He seemed like a nice guy, and I found out that he was also on the football team. We were both coasting through this first year, at least, on football scholarships. With that in common, we immediately hit it off.

At around 6 o'clock, there was a knock on the door. Patrick jumped up to answer the door, and Angelica was standing in the hallway.

"Hey, little brother!" she exclaimed, hugging Patrick. "And you must be Peter? It's nice to meet you," she said, waving at me.

Angelica was a babe. She stood at about 5'7", and she had long blonde hair framing her very cute face. She was thin, but it looked like she had a fantastic ass, and small perky breasts. I didn't know what to expect before I met her, of course, but she was definitely easy on the eyes.

"Hi, Angelica. Yeah, I'm Peter. It's nice to meet you, too."

"Are you going to tag along? I was going to show Patrick around the campus, and I thought we might grab dinner while we're out."

"Sure! I'd love to go," I said, smiling.

Angelica led us around campus, chatting with Patrick about family matters and pointing out the important spots that we would need to locate. Let's just say that I didn't mind following these two around, especially with the thin blonde's ass leading the way. I kept my composure though, and I didn't stare.

"So Peter, where are you from?"

"I'm from Boone, but don't worry, I'm one of the good ones," I said, chuckling.

Angelica laughed, "My first college boyfriend was from Boone! Small world."

"Yeah, small state, I suppose," I said.

"Where are we going to eat?" Patrick asked, his mind obviously concentrated more on food than anything else.

"We could go to Wally's, it's just a few blocks from campus, and they have the best burgers in town," Angelica said.

"Alright, Ang, sounds good to me, I'm starving," Patrick said.

Angelica led us to Wally's, which was a small restaurant with a sports bar in the center. We were led to a booth, and my flip phone started buzzing in my pocket.

I pulled the phone out, and it was my mom calling. "Sorry guys, I have to take this," I said, getting up from the booth.

"No problem," they said in unison.

I opened my phone and started to walk away from the table.

"Hi honey, it's mommy. How are you, baby?" Holly softly spoke into my ear.

"Hey mom, I'm doing great. I finally met my roommate, Patrick, and his sister is showing us around the town. She's a junior this year."

"Don't get any ideas, mister. Do you understand?"

I was walking towards the entrance, and I noticed the restrooms were in the front of the restaurant. I veered off towards the men room. "Oh, don't worry, mom, I promise I won't get any ideas," I said, hiding the fact that I had already been ogling Angelica's perfectly formed ass.

"Where are you now, Peter?" mom whispered.

"I'm at Wally's, this sports bar near campus. I'm actually walking into the men's room now."

When I walked into the men's room, I immediately noticed that it was a small bathroom with only one toilet and a urinal. I locked the door behind me.

"Are you alone, hunny?" mom asked quietly.

"Yeah, I am now. Why are you whispering?"

"I'm on the phone in the living room, and your father and brother are upstairs. I'm just trying to be quiet. I miss you so much already, Peter."

"I know, mom, I miss you too. I'm sad that summer is over already."

"Me too, baby. I think I'm going to make an excuse to come see you next weekend. Is that okay?"

"Of course, mom. I want to see you as often as possible."

"What do you want to see this old hag for, baby?"

"Mom, I've told you a million times, you're not old. You're fucking hot, and you know exactly how much you turn me on. Of course I want to see you. Remember telling me about your ideas? Finding a parking spot somewhere and riding me?"

"Oh Peter, don't talk dirty, or mommy may get excited."

Grinning mischievously, I whispered, "Maybe I want you to get excited, mommy. What am I going to do without my little cum slut mommy right down the hall?"

Mom moaned sensually yet quietly, and said, "Your little cum slut mommy is going to miss you so much, baby. My pussy is so wet just thinking about you."

I groaned quietly, and I started to rub my cock through my slacks. "I'm hard just thinking about you, mom. What am I going to do without you?"

"Stroke your hard cock for me, baby. I'm rubbing my tight little pussy for you now."

I unbuttoned my pants and slid them down with my underwear. I grasped my hard cock in my right hand, started pumping it, and said, "I'm stroking it for you, mom. I'm so hard for you."

"Mommy is going to have that cock down her throat next weekend, baby. Do you want to cum down mommy's throat?"

I kept stroking my cock, getting closer with each passing second. "Yes, mommy. I'm going to cum so hard for you if you keep talking naughty like that."

Mom moaned, her desperate sounds of pleasure filling my ear. "Mommy is so close, baby. Will you cum with me?"

"Yes, mom. Cum for me. Be a good little cum slut and cum for your son."

"Uuuunnnnggghhhhh, Peteeerrrrrr!!!" mom squealed through the phone, "I'm cumming!"

My throbbing cock started to unload rope after rope of thick, white cream. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was cumming; it was covering the bathroom wall. I moaned into the phone, "I'm cumming, mom! Oh my God!"

"Oh my God, baby. That was an intense orgasm," mom said.

I grabbed paper towels from the dispenser on the wall, and I attempted to clean up my mess. "Mom, I just covered this bathroom with my cum. I just wish I were covering you with my cum."

"Mmmm, baby, just wait until next weekend. I love you, Peter. Enjoy your evening with your friends."

"I love you, mom. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow? I hope?"

"Of course, baby. Bye bye."

"Bye, mom."

I washed my hands, glanced at my red face in the mirror, straightened my clothes, and walked out of the bathroom.

As I approached the booth, I saw Patrick and Ang whispering to each other. As I got closer, they scooted away from each other.

"You okay, Peter? Your face is red," Ang said.

"Oh, I'm great! I just tripped coming out of the bathroom, I was a little embarrassed."

"Well, you have great timing, our food is coming," Patrick noted.

We enjoyed our burgers and drinks, and Ang filled us in on the latest news around the campus. She also listed off half a dozen professors that we needed to be wary of, as they were apparently the most difficult with which to deal.

After dinner, Ang went on her way, and Patrick and I returned to our dorm room. Needless to say, I dozed off easily after such a stressful day.

**********

Spring 2010:

Mom and I laid together in her bed, her thick thigh draped over my waist, and her breasts pressed against my side. I kissed her forehead and said, "You're absolutely amazing, mom."

"You're amazing, Andrew. I don't think I've ever came so hard in my life."

"I've definitely never came that hard before..." I stated.

My father wouldn't be home for hours. He was obviously an extremely absent figure in my life. I knew that mom and I had plenty of time together tonight, and I planned on taking advantage of every minute.

Something that my mother said earlier seemed out of place. I laid there looking down at her head, and I had to ask.

"You told me earlier that you have years of experience at being a cum slut. I didn't even realize that you and dad were sexually active. He's gone all the time."

Mom looked up at me, concern in her eyes. "Andrew, your father and I haven't been sexually active in years. If I'm honest with you, I'm afraid you'll be very upset. You may leave right now and never come back."

I had my suspicions for years, and I think I had just confirmed them. "You've been sleeping with Peter, haven't you?"

"He told you?!" mom exclaimed. She sat up on the bed, covering her breasts with her arms.

"Of course he didn't tell me. I'm surprised that dad doesn't know, honestly. I've had my suspicions for years. You two have disappeared together too many times for it to be a coincidence. I think Sarah knows, too."

"Oh my God. I'm a terrible mother," mom said, getting up from the bed. She started to gather her clothes while continuing, "I shouldn't have done this."

"Mom! Please calm down. I'm not upset at all. Come back to bed, I want to ask you about some things," I pleaded.

She stared at me and said, "Oh Andrew, what have I done? What have I gotten myself into?"

I got off the bed and walked over to mom. We were both still nude, and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Do you love me, mom?"

"Oh baby, of course I love you," she said, dropping her clothes and wrapping her arms around me.

"I just need to know, mom: do you plan on being with Peter? Long-term?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you plan on leaving dad? Being with Peter? Having him as your lover for the rest of your life?"

"Andrew, that's a silly question. Peter is in college. Even though we've had our fun, I think he has a girlfriend at college. He can't spend the rest of his life with me."

"Are you happy with dad?"

"Where are you going with this, Andrew?"

"Just listen to me, mom. Are you happy with dad?"

She sighed, laying her head on my shoulder, and muttered, "I'm miserable with him."

"So, I know we've only today become lovers, mom, but why don't we make a plan? Why don't you leave dad and be with me? I've had a crush on you for years, though I've never admitted it to anyone. I would love to stay here and take care of you. I plan on going to technical school in the fall, and I want to go into machinery. I could take care of us."

"Andrew, you're so young, you don't even know what you're offering. You have no idea what life is like in your 20s, in your 30s, beyond. You don't want to spend the rest of your life with me. I'm an old woman, and I'm your mother. People would shun us, and they'd probably even try to get us in trouble with the law."

"First off, you're not old, mom. You're young and gorgeous and sexy. I would absolutely love to be with you. Believe me, none of the girls my age interest me at all. Also, nobody has to know, mom. From the outside, we could just be a mother and her son living in the same house. Nobody has to know what goes on in our bedroom."

"Andrew, that sounds wonderful. There are so many questions though, we can't just jump into this. What about Peter?"

"If you're right about him having a girlfriend, then maybe you can talk to him about things, get him to understand that you want him to move on."

"Oh, Andrew, I love you so much. I love Peter equally. What if he wants to continue things? I'll have such a difficult time, I may hurt him. Shit, what have I gotten myself into? And all because I'm a slut."

I grabbed mom's face and turned it up towards my own face, and I kissed her deeply. I reached up with my left hand and grabbed her large breast.

"Listen, mom, if you're a slut, I want you to be my slut. Only mine. And I want you to drain me right now."

Mom gasped and slowly lowered herself down onto her knees. She looked up at me as she stuck her tongue out, and she flicked the head of my cock with her sexy tongue.

"Right now, baby?" she said seductively.

"Yes, mommy. Be a cum slut for me right now."

**********

I picked up the phone and dialed Peter's number. Peter answered, and I could hear him rustling around before saying, "Hey mom, what's up?"

"Hi, honey. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm good, mom. Just studying for my final with Angelica."

"Oh, that's good, dear. If you're busy, I'll just let you go."

"I'm not too busy for you, mom."

"Well, Peter, I called because I wanted to talk about us. This probably isn't a great time."

"Hang on, let me step outside."

"Okay."

I could heard Peter walking, a door opening and closing, and his breath hitting the microphone on his small flip-phone.

**********

Holly took my cock deep down her throat, and I grinned broadly. I took her head in my hands and watched as she lovingly slipped her mouth down the shaft of my cock, then pulled back.

"I love you, mommy. I want to be with you and have my cock inside you every single day. Let's make a life together."

Mom moaned around my cock, and she reached up and grasped my balls in one hand, while her other hand pinched one of her large puffy nipples.

**********

"Okay, mom, what's going on? You want to talk about us? Are we okay?"

"I know you've spent much of the last two years at college hanging out with your friend Patrick and his sister Angelica. Are you and Angelica seeing each other?"

"We spend a lot of time together. I wouldn't say we're 'seeing' each other."

"Peter, I've just been thinking a lot about us. I've had so much fun with you, and I love you so much. But I want so much for you. And I'm afraid that our sexual relationship is going to hold you back."

"Mom, I don't know what to say. We've spent the last two years making love and even playing on the phone. I thought this call was going to be another chance to cum thinking about you."

"I know, honey. I think we need to end this. Andrew has decided that he wants to stay here and go to technical school. He's going to be here a lot. Your father and I...well, I'm going to leave him, honey. He and I have already talked about it, and he is very angry. He just left, and I'm not sure when he'll be back."

"Wait, you're finally leaving dad?! Holy shit. Have you found someone?"

"Peter, please do not be upset with me."

"Mom, I'm not upset. Have you found someone?"

"Yes, Peter. I've found someone who makes me very happy. He wants to take care of me."

**********

"Oh my God, mommy. Your slutty mouth is so perfect on my cock. You're going to make me explode."

She pulled her mouth off my cock and stared up at me.

"Andrew, do you want to cum in mommy's mouth? Or on my big tits? Or in my pussy?"

"On your face, mommy. Let me cover your face, and claim you as my own."

Mom went right back to work on my cock, with renewed fervor. Excited to drain my cock on her beautiful face, she sucked me with more passion than I've ever seen, even in pornography.

My balls started to pull up, and my cock started to throb. I managed to sputter, "I'm close, mommy."

She pulled her mouth off my cock and stroked it furiously, aiming it directly at her face.

Suddenly rope after rope of cum flew from my cock. The first landed on my mother's left cheek, the second landed on her cute little nose. The third landed in her eye. As my cock subsided, she pulled it down to rest upon her mouth, and my semen continued to drain into a gob on her lips.

Looking down, my mother's face was covered in my cum. I grabbed my cock and slapped her cheek with it.

"Do you like my cum, mommy?"

"I love your cum, Andrew."

**********

"Who is he, mom?"

"Peter, that isn't important right now. I need to figure things out. Talking to you was the next step."

"So it's over? We can't be together like that anymore?"

"Peter, I love you so much. I'm doing this to push you to move on, and find your true love. You know I'm not that for you."

"I love you, mom. I'm not upset, but it's going to take a while to process this. Do I know the man you're seeing?"

"Yes."

"Please tell me who it is, mom."

**********

I helped mom to her feet after slapping my cock on her face a few more times for good measure. I then pushed her back to the bed, and she fell backward, her tits bouncing on her chest.

"I'm going to cum inside you next, mommy. After I please you."

I lowered to my knees in front of her, and I pushed her legs apart, spreading them wide. I quickly found her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue, then pressing my tongue flat against it, moving my head up and down to apply pressure. Mom's hands were soon running through my hair, and she pulled my face towards her, pressing my tongue to her clit even harder.

12