Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned against her clit, then pulled away just long enough to say, "You taste so good, mom. I love your pussy."

Mom groaned loudly, "Oh fuck, Andrew! Your tongue feels so amazing. Eat your mommy's pussy, baby!"

I eagerly licked my mother's pussy, paying attention to her clit, but also licking her thick lips. I even pushed my tongue inside her pussy, tasting the very place from which I entered the world.

"I'm going to cum, Andrew. I'm going to cum for you. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" mom screamed. Her voice echoed in the hallway outside the door.

Suddenly her pussy gushed, covering my mouth in wetness. I moaned, stroking my now-hard cock again as my mother came all over my mouth. She tasted so sweet.

I stood up and looked at my mother laying before me. Her face was flushed, her chest was blotchy and red, her breasts hung to the sides, her legs laid spread wide, and her cunt was glistening from her orgasm.

"I love you, mom," I stated plainly, gazing at the most beautiful view I'd ever seen.

Mom looked up at me, still catching her breath, and said, "I love you, Andrew. Forever."

I grabbed mom's legs and pulled her closer to me, her ass slightly falling off the edge of the bed. I pressed my cock against her pussy lips, and I said, "Do you want my cock, mommy?"

Mom looked me in the eyes, her eyes were wide and full of amazement and lust. "Yes, baby, I want your cock inside me, please."

I grinned mischievously, and asked, "How badly do you want it?"

**********

"Peter, listen, I don't want you to be angry with me. I've got a lot to take care of."

"Who is it, mom?! I deserve to know that much."

"Andrew. It's Andrew."

"What? Andrew? What do you mean?"

"It's Andrew, Peter. He wants me to leave your father, and he wants to stay here and be with me."

"What the fuck? What about me? This is fucked up! I've been seeing you for the last two years. When did you start seeing Andrew?"

"Peter, I'm so sorry. I know this is all so messed up. I'm a terrible mother. I'm probably even a terrible person. Andrew and I...well, it just happened. I couldn't help myself. It just happened, just today."

"So you're going to throw away what we have built?"

"Peter, it's not like that! I've always loved you, and I'll continue to love you. You have such an amazing opportunity to get away from this town, and to do something fantastic with your life. I will always love you, and I'll always cherish what we've shared together."

"But we can't do it anymore? Because you're fucking Andrew now? Is that what you're saying?"

"Oh, Peter...I have truly failed as a mother, haven't I? What have I gotten myself into? What should I do?"

"I don't think you've failed as a mother, not at all. I just don't know what to think. I love you, and I've loved every moment that we've had together. I've loved making love to you, and I just thought we would continue this forever. And now my own little brother is replacing me?"

"He isn't replacing you, honey. You'll always be my son. You'll always be the first true love in my life, my firstborn. But that's exactly why I want to end this...because I want more for you. I want you to do more with your life than stay around here. Andrew...let's face it, he wants to stay here. He thrives in this town, and he wants to take care of me. And I haven't been happy with your father in years."

"Okay, mom. I'm going to need more time to process this. I'm not sure what to think. I love you so much. I really hope we haven't had our last time together."

"I love you too, sweetie. With all my heart."

"Mom, one more thing. Is Andrew...well, is he better than me at...you know?"

"Oh, Peter, of course not."

**********

"I want it so bad, baby! You have the best cock, it's so perfect. You fuck me better than anyone has ever fucked me! Please give it to me!"

I grinned, finally getting the response I wanted from my slutty mother, and I slammed my hard cock deep inside her pussy. Her moans filled the room, echoing in the hallway and down the stairs. I pulled out slowly, staring deeply into her eyes, watching her mouth contort in pure pleasure.

"Your pussy feels so good, mom. You're so tight and wet. I love watching your tits bounce, too."

"Mmmm, you like mommy's big titties? They're one of my best features."

I leaned down and took one of her large nipples in my mouth as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. I sucked on it, and I bit on it gently.

"Oooh, baby, I love when you suck on my nipples. It reminds me of when you were a baby."

I released her nipple and grunted, "I'm a lot bigger now, mom," as I pushed my cock fully inside her.

Mom's moans filled my ears.

**********

Peter opened the door to his dormitory room, and he saw Angelica laying in his bed.

"What's going on, is everything okay?" Angelica asked.

Peter removed his pants and crawled back into bed, kissing Angelica.

"Mom just called to tell me she is leaving my dad. It's not unexpected."

"I'm sorry, baby. I can take your mind off of it," Angelica cooed.

Peter smiled, his mind still full of thoughts, and said, "That sounds wonderful."

Angelica kissed Peter's neck, moving down to his chest, then moving farther down.

Peter raised his head, staring at the ceiling, and pictured his mother sliding down on his cock as Angelica took him into her mouth.

**********

"Oh my God, Andrew, you're so big. I'm going to cum again. Your cock feels so good."

I started pounding her pussy even harder after hearing that, and I felt myself getting closer.

"Do you want my cum, mom?"

"Yeeesssss, baby! Cum inside me, please?! I want to feel you fill me up."

"Cum on my cock, mommy. Be a good slut and cum for me. I'll fill you up like a good little cum slut!" I groaned, slamming my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

I felt mom tense up beneath me, and her thighs started to shake uncontrollably. She howled in my ear, and she started to buck her thighs upward, interrupting my rhythm. Wetness started to pour from her pussy, coating my cock in her juices.

Hearing her scream in pleasure, feeling her breasts press against my chest, feeling the gushing wetness of her orgasm...all of my senses were overloaded, and I felt myself finally release. My cock exploded, and I saw stars in my eyes. When the stars cleared, I saw my mother's face. Her eyes were wide with amazement, her mouth was hanging open, and her cheeks were still wet with my cum from earlier. My cock was still draining cum deep inside her. I collapsed on top of mom, our bodies meshed together.

"Oh fuck, mom. Oh fuck. You're so fucking amazing."

Mom gazed into my eyes, "You're amazing, baby. I've never been so full of love, and so full of cum. I can't believe we've done this. Are you happy?"

I grinned broadly, "I'm very happy, mom. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you."

"Oh, Andrew. I can't wait either."

My phone buzzed on the nightstand, and I glanced at it. My Aunt Sarah was calling. I reached over and silenced the phone.

"Who was that, baby?" mom pondered aloud.

"Sarah. I don't have the energy to deal with that right now."

Mom pushed me off of her, quickly grabbed my phone, opened it, and pressed it against her ear.

"Hello? Oh hey, Sarah."

I could hear Sarah's voice coming through the earpiece, but I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying.

"Oh, Andrew is right here. He just finished fucking me."

I could hear Sarah screeching now, "Holly!!! What the fuck? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious. I'll be taking care of Andrew now, and I'm not sharing. I'm sorry, honey, but that big cock is all mine now."

After that statement, she flipped the phone shut, and we could both hear Sarah screaming until it closed fully.

"Oh my God, mom. She's going to be really upset, what if she tells someone?"

"I'm going to be telling everyone anyway."

The bedroom door suddenly opened, and my father stood in the doorway. His eyes were wide, and he stared, first at me, then at my mother.

"Telling everyone what, Holly?"

"Paul?!"

"Dad?!"

**********

12