All Comments on 'Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 04'

by tabooguy50

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Unencumbered is unencumbered

Doesn't matter with whom.

Beautiful story of love all mothers should explore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist. Can't wait for the next installment.

PH4R40HPH4R40Hover 1 year ago

Wow I love where this story is heading. Andrew took his mom from his brother in just one day. Dad is about to get cucked. Hope the aunt wants a threeome!

wallace99wallace99over 1 year ago

Excellent! Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Great and exciting read. The competitiveness of the cousins must have been present even at an early age. But Holly taking over from Sarah finally and winning so much love and cum from her sons was an award for her to keep. I loved how in particular 4 you went back and forth in the story. Great mix. Now I can’t wait to see what happens now that Paul knows. There’s a story in itself I’m sure. Why does he spend so much time with his buddy in his garage instead of staying home with his kitten? Hmmm - is he gay? And now Peter has Ang. How does Patrick feel about that? I figured when Peter made his way back to the table at dinner and saw them whispering to each other that maybe there was a brother / sister relationship. Might there be a dorm threesome coming up? Kinky - love it. Can’t wait to see more. Thanks!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Interesting story......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous