Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 07

Story Info
The final chapter...
9.9k words
4.73
4.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring 2010:

I sat in first period and tapped my feet impatiently. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out.

I read a text from Sarah, 'Hi baby. I'll be in town in a few hours. I guess your mom finally came around, huh?'

I looked around, ensuring no-one was looking at my phone, and I replied, 'Yeah. I'm honestly amazed. I never expected Mom to let something like last night happen. And she wants you to come? This is crazy.'

'Oh, I'll be cumming ;) And I don't think it's so crazy. Your mom and I had some wild times back in the day before your dad came around. I think she enjoys watching sometimes as much as participating.'

'Wait, what kind of wild times?' I replied hurriedly, my cock twitching.

'Oh, we'll have to tell you about it sometime. Let's just say that your mom and I have a bit of a history. Lol'

I took a deep breath, my mind reeling with the implications.

Suddenly I received another text, this time from a number I hadn't saved. The text read, 'I thought you might like this. Something to remember me by, and maybe something to encourage you to do what I asked.'

A picture soon came through, and it was Darlene. She had snapped a picture in a mirror, and she had one leg raised up with her foot resting on her bed. She was completely naked, with her perky tits pointing straight ahead, and her free hand was spreading her pussy open.

I sat in quiet disbelief. Seriously, what the fuck was happening?!

I quickly responded, 'Fuck, you look amazing. Okay, I'll talk to Derek this evening. I'll stop by the house.'

'Thank you, baby,' Darlene replied.

Soon my mother texted me, asking, 'Can anyone see your phone, baby?'

'No, what's up?' I quickly replied.

In moments, a picture was delivered. It was a picture of me kneeling in the floor in front of the recliner at home, and my mother was spread-eagle in front of me. My cock was buried deep inside her pussy. I immediately got hard looking at this picture, and my hand went to my groin in an attempt to cover it from wandering eyes.

'Oh fuck, Mom. That's so sexy. I'm hard just looking at us. FUCK!'

'I'm sitting at work right now, and I'm rubbing my pussy under my desk. These pictures are so fucking sexy, baby. I can't wait for tonight,' Mom replied.

'I can't either,' I texted.

Then, just like clockwork, I received another text, this time from Peter, 'Hey buddy. How's everything going?'

'Hey man. Things are going really well. Dad is still out of the picture, and Mom and I are putting the pieces back together.'

'Angelica and I have been talking about everything, and I've told her the entire story. She was freaked out at first, but she eventually came around, and she is really happy that Dad is gone. She said that she thinks you're going to be really good for Mom. It's a weird situation, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay with it all. Also, I'm going to come in this weekend to see everyone, okay?'

I grinned while reading his message, and I responded, 'Peter, I love you. Thank you for being supportive. Thank Angelica for me, too.'

'I will. Love you too, buddy.'

I spent the rest of the morning actually trying to pay attention in my classes. Occasionally I would open Mom's picture message, stare at her large breasts in the frozen action of bouncing, stare at my cock penetrating her pussy, and I would grow hard.

At lunch, I texted Sarah, 'So, how far out are you?'

Instead of a message reply, she sent a picture. The picture was a green sign that read "Welcome to Boone," and I smiled. Sarah was in town, and my mom had invited her. The thoughts running through my mind were too varied to write down, but I was certain that this evening was going to be interesting.

'I can't wait to see you tonight,' I texted Sarah.

'I can't wait either, baby. Hurry home after school,' she texted.

'I've gotta stop by Darlene's house to talk to Derek, but I'll be home directly after that. I love you."

'I love you, too, baby.'

**********

The rest of the school day passed by relatively slow, but also uneventfully. When it was finally time to go home, I hurriedly tossed everything I needed into my backpack and ran outside to catch the bus.

When the bus dropped me off in my neighborhood, I saw my Aunt Sarah's car parked in front of my house; however, I had other business with which to attend. I turned and headed towards Darlene's house.

Darlene and Frank had lived in this neighborhood even longer than my mom and dad, and their house was slightly nicer because of the work Frank had done to it. It was a large, two-story house with cream-colored siding, and they had an above-ground pool in the front yard. I passed the pool on the way to the front door, and I opened the storm-door and knocked on the large wooden door.

Soon after I knocked, Darlene opened the door. She was wearing a bathrobe again, and she smiled pleasantly.

"Hi Andrew, how are you? Come in, come in, I'll yell for Derek," she said politely, waving me to enter the house.

She grabbed her robe with her left hand and closed her a bit more tightly as she yelled through the house, "DEREK! ANDREW IS HERE TO SEE YOU!" She then winked at me and pulled her robe to the side a little, exposing her bare breast.

"Remember, Andrew, I said I'd reward you if you talked to Derek for me," she said seductively. She quickly covered herself when we heard Derek approaching.

Derek appeared at the door leading into the kitchen and waved at me. Derek was nearly 6 feet tall, and he was rather skinny. Although skinny, his shoulders were broad, and he looked fairly muscular. He sported a messy head of dark brown hair.

"Oh, hey Andrew, what's up?" Derek asked.

"Not much, I just wanted to hang out. Didn't you get a new computer last week? I was hoping to see it," I said, having already planned this encounter out in my mind.

"Oh yeah, dude, wait until you see it. It's got a quad-core i5 Intel chip, and the GPU is fantastic. I've been playing BioShock 2, and it looks fantastic," Derek rattled off about his PC.

I grinned at Darlene and Derek.

"Well come on, let's see it!"

Derek led me through the house, continuing to spout off his PC specs, and we ended up in his upstairs bedroom. Derek's bedroom walls were covered in video game posters, and a PC and monitor sat on a large desk near a window.

Derek sat down at his PC, and I sat on his bed as we continued our conversation.

"I'll get this game launched up and you can try it out. What have you been up to lately?" Derek asked.

"Well, I've been busy with school. I also found a lady," I said, grinning broadly.

"Woh, a lady? Who is she?" Derek asked inquisitively.

"Well, she's a lot older than us, I'll start with that. Have you ever been into older women?" I asked, steering the conversation.

Derek blushed, obviously embarrassed at the sudden change in subject. "Well, of course I've looked at older women, but...I don't know...I don't think any of them would be interested in me."

"Oh, I think you'd be surprised, man. Older women love younger guys like us. We're able to keep up with their crazy sex drives. Believe me," I said, hoping to get this conversation over quickly so I could return home.

"So, who is she?" Derek asked.

I sighed, knowing that I may have to share my most precious secrets. "Well, Derek, I can tell you, but you have to promise on your life that you won't tell a soul. Do you understand?"

"Woh! Is she married or something? Why so secretive?" Derek chuckled.

"You have to promise," I said sternly.

"Okay, okay, I promise," Derek said, swiveling in his computer chair to face me. The splash screen of BioShock 2 glowed behind Derek's head.

"Well, have you seen that my dad hasn't been home?" I asked, hesitant to just come right out and tell Derek what was going on.

"No, not really," Derek said. He had obviously been too interested in his new PC to notice what was going on in the neighborhood.

"Well, he's been gone all week. He and my mom are getting a divorce. And...you cannot tell ANYONE, Derek...my mom mentioned that she was lonely last week...and well, one thing led to another..." I said, trailing off.

Derek's eyes went wide, and his mouth was agape. "Wait, are you fucking serious, Andrew?" His expression of complete shock was soon replaced with a goofy grin. "You ARE serious! Holy fuck, dude! That is insane!"

"Insane? Shit, I knew I shouldn't have told you..." I said, suddenly feeling embarrassed. I knew why I had to start this conversation with Derek, but I had hoped he would be more receptive and less judgemental.

"No, dude! That is awesome! Your mom is hot! I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all, it's just...crazy! I mean, there's no fucking way my mom would do something like that," Derek said, and he laughed.

I grinned in relief and said, "Derek, you would be surprised, man. I guarantee your mom would do something like that."

"There's no way. She's a prude," Derek scoffed.

"You think so? You may be surprised, maybe she's not such a prude. I mean, would you? If she was interested?" I asked.

"Hell, I've never really thought about it...I mean, I guess every son thinks about it, right? But I've never seriously thought about it," Derek said.

"You want to know how you could test the idea?" I said, enacting the next stage of my plan.

Derek stared at me, obviously critical of any plan I may suggest. "Sure, let's hear it, Motherfucker," he said, smiling sarcastically.

"Okay. All you have to do is leave your bedroom door open, pull up some mother and son porn on your computer, and jerk it. I know it sounds nuts, but if your mom catches you, it will be a surefire test. If she gets pissed and disgusted, then you're in the doghouse for a while. If she is interested...well, you'll get lucky," I said, finalizing my part of the plan.

Derek hummed, sitting back in his computer chair, his hand on his chin. "I don't know, that sounds risky."

"Okay...well, it's up to you. Now, show me this BioShock game. I loved the first one," I said, hoping that the seed I had planted would take root.

Derek swiveled back around and started up a new game in BioShock 2, and we spent the next twenty minutes playing and talking.

"Well man, Mom is going to want me home for dinner," I said, standing up.

"Oh, I bet she is," Derek said playfully.

I grinned. "No, really, we're having my Aunt Sarah for dinner, so she's probably going to want my help getting things set up."

"Well, I'll catch you later, man," Derek said, standing up to walk me to his bedroom door.

"Later," I said, passing through his door. I walked down the hallway and down the steps into the downstairs living room.

Darlene was sitting in the kitchen when I passed through, and she smiled when she saw me approaching.

She whispered lightly, "Well, how did it go?"

"I think it went well, Darlene. If he leaves his bedroom door open this evening, I think you'll be in for a treat," I said, smiling.

Darlene stood and walked with me the rest of the way to the front door. We stopped at the door, and she leaned in towards me.

"Thank you, Andrew. If this works, I'll owe you one," she said, and she planted a firm kiss directly on my lips.

I grinned and said, "Let me know how it goes," and I walked out the door.

As I walked home, I noticed Mom's car was now in front of the house, as well. I felt my heart skip a beat as I imagined both Mom and Aunt Sarah meeting me at the door.

**********

After Andrew left, I laid back on my bed and pondered his advice. 'I mean, my mom seems like a complete prude. She's never even walked from the bathroom to her bedroom in the nude. I haven't seen her naked since I was a kid,' I thought to myself. I just couldn't imagine her being a sexual person at all.

I stared over at my computer, imagining Andrew's plot in action. I imagined sitting in my desk chair, my pants pulled down, and my mom walking into the doorway. I chuckled skeptically.

'There's no way his plan would work,' I thought. 'Though...really, what do I have to lose? My sex life is nonexistent. I just play video games and go to trade school.'

My dad would be home at around 9 tonight, as he had a union meeting after work. It was only 5 o'clock now. 'Fuck it,' I thought, and I stood and opened my bedroom door, leaving it slightly ajar.

I walked over to my computer and sat down in my swivel chair. I then pulled up Firefox on my PC, opened a private window, and searched, "mother son porn" on Google. The results popped up relatively quickly, and I started pulling up separate tabs. I soon found a decently-filmed porn video of an older woman and a younger man, and they were obviously roleplaying. I chose this particular video because the woman had the same body type as my mother: short, slightly round, blonde, and a full bust.

I pulled my pants down slightly, and I started rubbing my cock. I gripped it in my right hand and started to stroke it. I watched as the lady in the roleplay porn pulled her shirt off, exposing her large tits. My cock grew harder as I imagined my own mom's tits. I imagined that her tits would be even nicer than the actress's tits in this fake porn.

After a few minutes, and after my cock had reached full-mast, I heard a creaking noise behind me. I swiveled around, and my entire brain was in panic-mode. I thought, 'Oh fuck! She's going to kill me! Fuck, fuck, fuck!'

My mom stood in the hallway and peered at me through the slightly ajar door. She was wearing a bathrobe, which was quite unusual for her.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I just heard you in here and was going to tell you that dinner is ready," Mom said.

I blushed and quickly buttoned my pants. It was obvious what I was doing, and I was more than embarrassed. In that moment, I had wished that Andrew had never suggested such an idiotic thing.

"Sorry, Mom! I'm sorry, I was just...sorry, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes," I stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence.

Instead of leaving, Mom opened the door the rest of the way. I watched in horror as she walked through my door and slowly approached me.

I quickly swiveled towards my computer and started closing my browser windows out.

"Wait a second, hunny," Mom said behind me, "that couple looked pretty hot."

I froze in terror. I didn't know what to do. My mother had never said anything remotely sexual before, and I was shocked.

"No! You closed down the window I was talking about! Can you go back to that?" Mom asked. I noticed that she didn't have even a tinge of anger in her voice.

I started to collect my thoughts, and I said, "Mom, you don't want to see what I was looking at."

"No hunny, I do want to see. That couple looked hot. Was she older, and the man was much younger?" she asked.

"Well, yeah...I was...well, I was looking at some weird porn," I stuttered, still slightly ashamed of myself.

"Let me see it, Derek, please?" Mom pleaded.

I sighed, and I navigated my mouse to "recent tabs," and pulled the page back up. It resumed where I had left off, which was when the "mother" was bending over the armrest of a couch, and the "son" was coming up behind her.

The actress said, "Come on, baby, come fuck Mommy."

I gulped and squinted my eyes shut, waiting for my mother's response.

"Oh my, so you like this kind of porn, baby? That's kind of...well, it's kind of hot," Mom said.

I slowly opened my eyes and resumed breathing. "You think so?" I asked dumbfoundedly.

"Oh yes, baby. You know, she looks a bit like me. Have you ever thought of me in that way?" Mom asked, gazing into my eyes.

The porn resumed in the background, and it sounded like the son was now fucking the mother.

"Well, if I'm being honest, I think all sons think of their mothers at some point..." I said.

"So you have thought of me?" Mom asked, backing away from me slowly.

I panicked as I saw her backing away, wondering if her body language was portraying a sense of disgust. "I have! Yeah, Mom, I have," I choked as I spat out the words.

Mom stood before me in her robe, her arms now crossed in front of her. She had a faint smile on her face as she said, "Tsk tsk tsk, Derek. How naughty...thinking of your own mother."

"I...well...I just thought of you a little bit..." I started, but I was soon distracted by Mom's hands.

Mom rubbed her hands up and down her torso, and I could see patterns left in the velvety fabric of her bathrobe as her hands rubbed upwards and downwards.

"Have you ever thought of these?" Mom asked, her voice in a sensuously low tone. Her hands came to meet in the middle of her chest, and I watched as she slowly pulled her robe apart. She soon revealed that she was not wearing a shirt or a bra under the robe, but she appeared to be completely nude. I sat in stupid disbelief as her large breasts came into view, and my chin was likely hitting my lap.

She started to take steps closer to me, and she asked more directly, "Have you thought of these, Derek?"

I gulped and nodded slightly, still in utter disbelief. 'How the fuck did Andrew know this would work? Could I have done this years ago? Holy shit,' I thought silently.

"Would you like to touch them, baby?" Mom asked, still staring at me directly in the eyes.

I managed to utter, "Yes...umm, yeah. Please, I would love to."

"Well, go ahead, baby," Darlene said, inching closer to me.

I reached up with both hands, and I lightly pressed my fingertips against her bare flesh.

"Mmmm," Mom moaned as she felt my touch.

"Wow," I whispered, as I pressed my palms against her breasts. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my palms, and I reveled in the newfound knowledge of my mother's excitement. My mind was reeling in shocked disbelief.

"Do you like them?" Mom asked.

"I love them," I whispered.

"Do you want to see more?" Mom asked.

I looked up into her eyes and nodded, "Yes, I'd love to."

Mom grinned and pulled her robe open, giving my eyes full access to her nude body. Her skin was pale, and I noticed goosebumps all over her body from excitement. Her belly was plump, but I noticed no discernible stretch marks. Her thighs were thick, and her pubic hair was bushy and blonde.

I stared at her, unable to tear my eyes away from her body.

"Well?" Mom said, obviously unsure of herself after her advances.

"You're beautiful, Mom," I said firmly. I moved my hands from her breasts down to her belly, and she gasped. Her eyes turned to the ceiling and her back arched, which made a shiver pass through my spine.

I moved my left hand back up to her breast, and I continued to slide my right hand down to her thighs. I passed my fingers through her bushy pubic hair, and Mom gasped again.

She spread her legs apart a bit, offering me easier access, and I took the hint. I slid my right hand down and turned it upward, and my fingers slid along her labia. Mom's breathing stuttered, and she whimpered slightly at my touch. Heat emanated from her pussy, and I felt wetness with my fingers.

My mother was turned on, and she was turned on by me. I simply could not believe that this was happening.

I pulled my hand forward, and my index finger brushed against Mom's clit. Her entire body jerked when my finger made contact with her sensitive bud, and she moaned lightly. I slid my finger back and applied a bit more pressure, rubbing against her clit.

"Oh God, Derek, I haven't been touched there in so long," Mom gasped.

"I'll touch you anytime, Mom," I said. I started rubbing my finger forwards and backwards against her clit, and Mom's hips started to gyrate in rhythm with my finger.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Mom panted, moving her hips in small circles.

With my finger sufficiently wet from her sex, I pushed it back and into her folds, entering her pussy for the first time.

"You're making me so hard, Mom," I grunted, pulling my finger out of her pussy and then sliding it back inside.