Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, can I see, baby?" Mom asked.

"Uhh, you want to see?" I questioned.

"Yes, baby, Mommy wants to see what she's doing to her little boy," Mom said seductively.

"Okay, Mom," I said, pulling my hand away from Mom's thighs.

As I stood up from my desk, Mom backed away slightly. I reached down and unbuttoned my pants, and I fumbled with the zipper.

"Would you like Mommy to help you, baby?" Mom asked quizzically.

"Oh, I've almost got it, Mom," I said, but Mom was already lowering to her knees.

**********

My pussy was gushing from my excitement as I knelt down in front of Derek. Calling myself "Mommy," and calling him my "little boy" was so taboo, so wrong, but it was turning me on like crazy.

Derek started to pull his pants and his underwear down, and I watched with bated breath. I watched as one, two, three, four, five, six inches of cock were revealed. His underwear were pushing his cock down, which must have been uncomfortable for him. His cock finally escaped the underwear, and it ricocheted up towards my face.

I was staring at the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was nearly seven inches long, and nearly an inch wide. His girthy member had large veins running along its shaft, and I gasped in surprise.

**********

"Oh my God, baby," Mom whispered.

I was suddenly self-conscious, "What? Is it bad? Should I put it..."

"No! No, baby! It's beautiful," Mom interrupted. "Fuck, it's so big."

I had never heard my Mom talk like this, and her language added to the surrealness of what was happening. I could only watch as she stared at my hard cock.

Mom looked mesmerized as she reached her hand forward. She paused, looked up into my eyes, and asked, "Can I touch it, baby?"

I nodded slightly, enough to encourage Mom.

She continued to reach forward, and her fingertips brushed the head of my cock, causing me to jerk and moan uncontrollably.

"Mmm, somebody is sensitive," Mom said, smiling slyly. She then wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my cock.

I gasped in surprise, "Oh fuck, Mommy!"

"Oooh, Mommy? I like when you call me that. Do you like Mommy's fingers wrapped around your huge cock, baby?" Mom said, staring up into my eyes. She started to stroke my cock in her little hand, and I could do nothing but moan.

"Can Mommy show you more, baby?" she asked in her low tone.

I was in shock, and all I could manage was another nod of my head.

I watched as she leaned forward and opened her pouty lips, and she extended her tongue out. When I felt her tongue touch the tip of my cock, another uncontrollable moan escaped my mouth.

"Oh my God," I gasped.

"Mmm, does Mommy's tongue feel nice?" she asked as she peered up into my eyes.

"Yes, fuck yes."

Mom then returned her attention to my cock. She licked the head of my cock again, provoking the same response from me. She then dragged her tongue forward along the length of my cock. I watched in awe as my mother licked my penis.

She then licked back along the other side of my shaft, and when she reached the head, she opened her lips and slid her mouth onto the end of my cock. She took a deep breath, then started to press forward, taking an inch of my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

I stood, open-mouthed, and watched as Mom took another inch into her mouth. I reached forward and placed my hands on either side of her head. I heard Mom moan lightly in appreciation.

She took three, four inches, then she pulled her mouth back. When she released my cock from her mouth, she looked up at me and whispered, "How is that, Derek? Do you want me to keep going? A little something you may not know about me: I don't have a gag reflex."

"Yes, please keep going, Mommy," I moaned.

Mom slipped my cock back into her mouth, and I watched as she enveloped the first four inches. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat. She paused momentarily, then she tilted her head forward and leaned forward, pushing the tip of my cock down her throat.

I groaned in pleasure, and I pulled Mom's head towards me, pushing more of my cock down her throat. She gasped in an attempt to breathe, and I watched as saliva dripped from her mouth onto her large breasts.

She pulled back, running her tongue in circles around the shaft of my cock, sending shivers down my spine. When she reached the end of my cock, she quickly devoured it again. She started a rhythm, taking my cock into her throat, pulling back, taking it again. She was giving me the best blowjob of my life.

'My own mother is giving me the best blowjob of my life.' The thought echoed through my mind, and I moaned loudly in taboo pleasure.

"Fuck yes, take my cock, Mommy," I growled.

I gripped her head in my hands with a bit more pressure, and I started thrusting my hips in rhythm with her, in effect fucking her mouth and throat. Mom groaned on my cock, obviously enjoying it.

She pushed against my advances, popping her mouth off my cock. She stared up at me and growled, "Yes, Derek, fuck your mother's mouth, son." She immediately returned her mouth to my cock, and I continued to fuck her mouth, slipping my cock into her throat with each thrust.

Saliva continued to drip down her chin and fall onto her chest and the floor. The sounds of "gluck, gluck, gluck" filled the room as my mother shoved my cock down her throat repeatedly.

I removed one hand from her head and reached down, grabbing one of her plump tits. I pinched her nipple, and she moaned loudly on my cock. I squeezed her tit in my hand, enjoying the feeling of her bare, spongey flesh.

I felt myself nearing my orgasm, and I gasped, "Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum, Mom."

Mom immediately backed up, releasing my cock from her mouth.

She stared up at me and said, "I want your first load of cum inside me, baby."

"Okay, I'll cum in your mouth if you want," I said, not initially picking up on what my mom meant.

"No, baby," Mom said, getting to her feet, "I want your first load inside me."

Mom let her robe fall to the floor, and she walked over to my bed. I watched in slow-motion as my mother crawled onto my bed, her pale ass swaying seductively. She quickly flipped over and spread her legs wide open.

"Come here, baby," she said, motioning me towards her with her index finger.

Time seemed to stand still as I walked towards my bed. I don't remember kicking my pants off or pulling my shirt over my head, but I certainly remember seeing my mother spread-eagle before me as I crawled between her thighs.

As I laid down atop her, I leaned down and kissed her deeply. I felt my hard cock pressing against her labia.

"I love you, Mom," I said, staring into her eyes.

"I love you, too, Derek," she replied in a whispered tone. "Go ahead, son, I am all yours."

I leaned back and took my cock in my hand. I slid my cock up and down the folds of her pussy, spreading her gushing wetness across the tip. When I felt that I had lubricated my cock sufficiently, I positioned it at the entrance of her vagina.

I pressed forward. The tip of my cock slipped between her lips, and I kissed my mother's sweet mouth as I entered her for the first time. I managed to get an inch inside her, then I pulled out. I pressed forward again, getting an inch and a half inside her.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight, Mommy," I gasped, staring into her eyes. I had my right arm extended, holding myself up, and I used my left hand to grab her breast as I slid my cock out of her.

"Oh baby, you're so big. You're stretching Mommy open," Mom groaned beneath me. Her eyes were wide, almost in fear, but her groans of pleasure convinced me that the pain was pleasurable.

I fondled her large breast in my hand and leaned down for another kiss as I pressed my cock forward again. This time, I managed to sink three inches inside her. I pulled out, and pressed forward again, sinking the rest of my cock inside her until I felt her cervix pressing against me. I had another inch to give her, but I had reached her wall.

I paused, wanting to appreciate this moment. The first time that my cock was fully inside my mother's pussy.

Mom moaned in pleasure, and I gasped for air. I said, "You feel so amazing, Mom. You're so tight."

Mom grinned and grabbed my buttocks, pulling me harder against her.

"Fuck me, Derek, I want your cum deep inside me."

I needed no further encouragement. I started to pull out of her, then I pushed back inside. I started to fuck my mother.

My pace started slow, but quickly increased. As I fucked her, her breasts bounced, and I felt compelled to lower my head to suck on her nipples. Her hands gripped my head as I sucked and licked her nipples. Those nipples had fed me as a baby, and I had returned to give her pleasure instead.

I fucked Mom's pussy quickly, pulling nearly entirely out of her pussy, then slamming my cock deep inside her. She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as I fucked her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she yelled. "Fucking fill my pussy up, baby! Give me that cum!"

"Oh fuck! I can't hold back, Mom!" I screamed in reply.

"Do it! Do it, baby! Cum inside me! I need it! PLEASE!!!" she screamed.

I slammed my cock deep inside her as I felt my balls clench, and, for the first time, my cock started to unload my seed inside my mother's pussy. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my cock, filling her pussy full.

I felt the walls of her vagina clench down around my cock as her own orgasm overtook her body. Her entire body was spasming. Her thighs shook around my waist, and her breasts bounced erratically as her moans echoed against the walls of my bedroom. I felt a gushing of liquid around my cock, and I felt it dripping down onto my balls.

I had made my mother cum so hard that a large puddle had formed under her. She moaned and groaned and convulsed as her pussy continued to rhythmically clench and release my cock in a vice-grip.

I tried to catch my breath as my cock finished emptying inside of my mother.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, "that was amazing."

My mom laid beneath me, panting. She rotated her hips in small circles, trying to milk my cock for every last drop of cum.

"Baby, that was everything I had hoped for and more," she said.

"I...are you going to...I mean, should I have wore a condom?" I asked nervously.

"Derek, I am not even slightly worried about it," Mom laughed as she responded.

"What about...you know, what if you get pregnant?"

"We'll worry about that later...for now, I want you to fill me up again."

I grinned and slid my soft cock out of her pussy slightly, then I tried to force it inside her again.

As I tried to harden my cock inside her slippery pussy, I said, "Okay, Mommy, I can go again..."

**********

When I approached the front door, I heard someone scuttling towards the door to meet me.

The door flung open quickly, and my Aunt Sarah grabbed my shoulders and pulled me inside the house.

"Andrew! You're home! Finally! Your mother and I have been waiting for you," Aunt Sarah said excitedly.

"Woh, woh, woh! I'm here now!" I said, laughing. "Where's Mom?"

"She's waiting upstairs. She wanted me to talk to you before we go up there," she responded.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" I said with concern.

"Oh, everything is fine, baby. Come here, let's sit down for a second," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me into the sitting room. We sat on the couch, and she turned to face me.

She continued, "Okay. So, let me just start by telling you: your mother and I have a bit of a history."

"Yeah, you said that earlier today in your text message. What are you talking about?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Well, before your mom and your dad started dating, she and I had a few...experiences. We were always close, but we got a lot closer when we were out of high school. We shared a boyfriend."

"Shared a boyfriend," I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. We had threesomes quite often, Andrew. He ended up being a complete piece of shit, but we enjoyed our time together while it lasted," she said, barely taking a moment to breathe. "And now, I think your mother has realized that sharing you is something that would excite her."

"Sharing me?" I said, still not fully understanding what Sarah was proposing.

"Listen, let's just go see your mother," she said, grabbing my hands and pulling me up from the couch.

Sarah led me up the stairs. We turned left at the top of the stairs, we took another left, and she led me straight to my mother's bedroom.

When we entered the bedroom, my mother was laying on the bed. Holly, my mother, was wearing lingerie. The red teddy started at her pelvis and extended upwards, coming to an end at her breasts. Her gigantic tits were pressed together and held up by the cups of the teddy.

"Hi, baby," Mom said seductively. "I hope you're ready for us."

"Us?" I said, my mind still not fully comprehending what was happening.

My Aunt Sarah approached the bed, and she removed her pants and shirt. Underneath those articles of clothing, Aunt Sarah was wearing a white teddy. The lingerie was in the same style as my mother's. She crawled onto the bed beside my mom, and she laid down.

My jaw fell, mouth agape, as I watched my Aunt Sarah cuddle up to my mother and kiss her passionately.

"Your boy is here, Holly," Sarah giggled.

"I know, Sis," Mom said, turning her gaze to me. "Well, are you going to join us?"

I stood in utter awe and disbelief. My mother and my aunt were laying together, their humungous breasts pressed together, and they were giggling like little schoolgirls.

"Earth to Andrew!" Sarah said, "Come on, get those clothes off and get up here!"

I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to the side, and I started to unbutton my pants.

"I'm coming," I said, pulling my pants down.

"Oh, you will be," Mom said, winking.

My Aunt Sarah laughed and said, "Oh, he WILL be, won't he, Sis?"

I kicked my pants and underwear off, and I practically leaped onto the bed. I landed at their feet, and they happily parted ways to make room for me.

As I crawled up between my mom and my aunt, my mom caught my attention first, planting a solid kiss on my lips. After a few moments, Aunt Sarah grabbed my head and redirected my attention to her lips. I kissed Aunt Sarah deeply, and my left hand wandered onto my mother's large breasts. I slipped my hand beneath the lace cup of her teddy, and I pinched her nipple.

Mom moaned in pleasure as I pinched her nipple, and Aunt Sarah pushed my head down until I was eye-level with her breasts. She pulled one lacey cup down over her breast, and she grabbed my head and pulled me to her. I sucked on Sarah's nipple as I continued to play with Mom's breast. Both women moaned in pleasure as I continued my manual and oral assault on their breasts.

"Do you like Aunt Sarah's tits, Andrew?" Mom asked.

I moaned, "Mhmm," as I continued to suck on Sarah's nipple, rolling my tongue in circles around it.

Mom grabbed me, pulling my head away from Sarah's tits, and pulled both lace cups of her teddy down. She pulled my head to her left breast, and I latched onto it, sucking it just as I had Sarah's.

"Mmm, good boy," Mom moaned as I pleasured her, "Show him how good he is, Sis."

Sarah reached down and started stroking my cock. I moaned in ecstasy as I reached my right hand over and started to massage Sarah's large breasts.

"Mmm, Holly, his cock is so nice, isn't it?" Sarah asked, looking over at Mom.

"It sure is. Go ahead and show him how much you like it."

Sarah scooted down, my hand falling away from her breasts, and I felt her mouth slide around my cock. Her tongue rolled in circles around my shaft, and she took it deep into her mouth until it hit her throat. I heard her gag as she pressed it down her throat.

Mom pulled my head away from her breast and said, "Roll over, baby." She guided me, ensuring that Sarah's mouth stayed on my cock as I rolled onto my back.

I looked down and saw Sarah working her mouth up and down my raging hard cock. My attention was soon taken by my mom, who maneuvered around until she was facing my feet. I watched in wonder as my mom threw one of her thick thighs over my head and lowered her pussy down to my mouth. She reached down and slid her lingerie to the side, and my tongue quickly found her wet pussy lips.

I dragged my tongue up and down her dripping slit, and then I moved my tongue down to her clit. As I ran my tongue in circles around her clit, Mom groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, your tongue feels so good," Mom moaned.

Sarah popped her mouth off my cock and said, "Mmmm, that's a very nice view. He's good that, isn't he?"

"Fuck yes," Mom moaned as she reached up and held her tits. She grinded her hips in circles, pressing her pussy down on my face. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. If I died in this very moment, I would die happy.

I licked and lightly sucked Mom's clit, and I felt Sarah's mouth return to my cock. I moaned in pleasure, vibrating Mom's clit as I pleasured her. Mom's moans bounced off the walls of our room, mixing with my own.

I brought a hand up to my mouth and slid a finger inside Mom's pussy. She leaned forward on her arms, and I caught my breath.

I said, "Mommy, you taste so good. I want you to cum on my face."

"I want to cum on that magnificent cock, baby. Trade me places, Sis," Mom said gently.

"No way," Sarah said, pulling her mouth off my cock. "You've had it way more than I have now."

I looked down and saw Sarah straddle my waist. She pulled her lingerie to the side, mirroring Mom. She grabbed my cock and lined it up at her wet entrance, and I groaned against Mom's pussy as Sarah slid down onto my cock.

"Not fair," Mom said.

"Oh, it feels fair," Sarah said slyly. "Fuck, that cock feels nice."

Sarah started to slide her tight pussy up and down on my cock. Mom leaned forward farther, obscuring my view, but I heard the sound of kissing. I continued sliding my finger in and out of Mom's pussy, and flicking my tongue up and down on her clit.

"I love you, Sis," Mom said. "I'm glad I can share that amazing cock with you."

"I love you both so much," Holly panted.

"Oh baby, I'm getting close, put another finger in me," Mom growled.

I slid a second finger inside Mom's pussy, and I swirled my tongue in circles around her clit. Mom grinded her pussy against my fingers and face hard, nearly smothering me. I gasped for air but continued licking.

Within moments my mom screamed loudly in ecstasy, and I felt her pussy release a torrent of wetness. Her juice covered my mouth and my chin, running down onto my chest. I licked up as much as I could, relishing in her distinctive flavor.

Mom collapsed to the side, unobstructing my view of Sarah's gigantic breasts bouncing as she rode my cock. Sarah looked down at me and grinned broadly. I soon felt her pussy started to clench around my cock, and she whimpered in pleasure.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum. That cock is so good, baby. And seeing your mom cum like that...oh God...oh FUCK!"

Sarah howled and gyrated her hips in large circles, and I felt yet another torrent of wetness, this time on my cock. My aunt came hard on my cock, and I was soon covered in her juices, as well.

Sarah eventually came to a stop, and she lifted herself off my still-hard cock. She laid beside Mom and kissed her gently.

"We can't forget him, Holly," Sarah whispered.

Mom stood from the bed, and she removed her lingerie. Sarah followed suit, and both women were standing next to the bed in the nude. I stared at them in reverence, simply astounded that they were both standing before me, offering themselves to me.

Mom grabbed my hand and pulled me from the bed. As I stood up, Mom whispered something in Sarah's ear. Sarah grinned, and I watched as both women kneeled down in front of me.