Whispers Through the Vent Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared down at the women, their enormous breasts swaying as they adjusted themselves on their knees. They gazed up at me with seductive looks in their eyes, and I watched in perverted euphoria as they turned towards each other and started to make out.

I could see Mom's tongue and Sarah's tongue swirling around each other. As they kissed, their breasts pressed together slightly, and I reached down to stroke my cock.

Mom slapped my hand away, preventing me from reaching my cock. She reached out and grabbed my cock in her hand instead, and she started to stroke me. Sarah pulled away from my mother and slapped Mom's hand away from my cock, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Mom grinned as Sarah started stroking my cock. Mom brought her mouth forward and stuck her tongue out, licking the head of my cock.

I groaned in pleasure as these two beautiful women fought over my cock. They soon found a rhythm with Sarah stroking me and my mom licking me. When Sarah's hand would reach the hilt of my cock, my mom would shove my hard cock into her mouth.

"Andrew, do you want to cum on our tits?" Sarah asked.

"Or do you want to cum on our faces?" Mom asked, taking her mouth off my cock.

"Or do you want to take turns cumming inside us?" Sarah asked sweetly. "We've got all night."

I stood before them, absolutely dumbfounded. Every option seemed perfect. Then the perfect response came to my mind.

"I want to cover both of your faces. I want to claim both of you as my own. My own little cum sluts," I said roughly.

Mom and Sarah looked at each other and laughed.

"Your boy sure has grown up, Holly," Sarah said, smiling.

"Oh, I know, Sis," Mom said, returning her mouth to my cock. She shoved my cock all the way to her throat and gagged violently, her spit running down her chin and dripping onto her massive breasts.

Sarah moved in, replacing Mom's mouth with her own. She sucked my cock, bouncing her throat against the head of my cock repetitively. When she pulled her mouth off of me, Mom took over again, shoving my cock to her throat.

I simply couldn't take any more.

"I'm going to cum. Put your faces together," I gasped.

Mom pulled back, and I grabbed my cock in my hand. I stroked it furiously, and Mom and Aunt Sarah put their faces next to each other.

I stroked my cock quickly, and I groaned loudly as my balls tightened in orgasm. The first rope of cum that ejected from my cock landed on Mom's nose. The second landed on Sarah's pouty lips. The third landed between them on their cheeks. The fourth and fifth were losing the initial force, and they dribbled out onto their lips as I slid my cock back and forth across their mouths. When I was done cumming, I slapped my softening cock against Mom's cheek, then against Sarah's outstretched tongue.

I stared down at Mom and Aunt Sarah, and I grinned as they both licked their lips.

"Wait, don't move," I said quickly, an idea just popping up in my head.

I scrambled over to where my pants lay in the floor, and I quickly fumbled through the pockets until I found my cellphone. I walked back over to my two older lovers, and I aimed my phone camera at their faces.

"Smile, ladies," I said, snapping the first picture.

"Ooh, he's so bad," Sarah giggled.

"You like covering our faces in cum, don't you baby?" Mom said, grinning.

I snapped a few more pictures, and said, "Fuck yes."

Mom and Sarah both scooped my cum from their faces and licked their fingers as I continued photographing them. When they were done, I handed my phone to Mom so she could see my handiwork.

Eventually, Mom and Sarah rose from the floor and laid down on the bed. I crawled up between them, and we started to cuddle.

"That was amazing," I sighed.

"You're not done yet, I hope you know," Mom said slyly.

I grinned, holding my mother in my left arm and my aunt in my right arm.

"I'm ready for a long night," I said confidently. I leaned my head over and kissed Mom, and turned my head to kiss Sarah.

"Sis," Mom said, "I've stopped taking my birth control, and Andrew has been filling me up every day. Just curious, are you on birth control?"

Sarah pulled away from my kiss, saying, "I am, why?"

"Well, I don't want to be stingy. Would you like Andrew to fill you up next?" Mom asked. I was still amazed at my mom's filthy language, but I loved it.

My cock started to react immediately at hearing Mom's suggestion. Sarah smiled mischievously and grabbed my growing cock.

"I would love that, wouldn't you, Andrew?"

"Fuck yes," I gasped, still overly sensitive from just covering their faces in my spunk.

Sarah sat up and turned over onto her hands and knees.

"Get behind me, big boy," Sarah growled.

I sat up and crawled behind Sarah. Her large ass hovered in front of me as I positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy.

"Slide over here, Holly," Sarah said calmly, "let me taste you."

With never-ending disbelief and amazement, I watched as my mother slid over in front of Sarah, splaying her thighs apart in front of her. Sarah leaned down and started to lick my mother's pussy.

I pushed my cock, now back at full mast, slowly into my aunt's pussy. Inch by inch, I sunk my entire shaft into her. Her moans of appreciation were muffled by Mom's pussy filling her mouth. I slowly started sawing my cock in and out of Sarah, and I watched as Mom squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples for added stimulation.

"Oh, fuck. Aunt Sarah, your pussy feels so good," I groaned as I fucked her.

"Mmmm," Sarah moaned, pulling her mouth away from Mom's pussy, "and this pussy tastes so good."

Sarah kept licking Mom's pussy, and Mom moaned loudly, pulling Sarah's short blonde hair. Sarah's ass bounced wildly with every thrust of my cock.

"Fuuucccckkk," Sarah said, "cum in my pussy, Andrew. Fill me up, please...pleeeaaasssseeee!"

I fucked her pussy harder and faster, pushing myself to climax. I reached around and grabbed one of her giant tits, squeezing it roughly as I fucked her. She moaned loudly as she reached forward and slid a few fingers into Mom's pussy.

Mom looked up at me, making eye contact, and said, "Fuck your auntie's pussy, baby. Fill her up."

I groaned in pure bliss and pleasure. I grabbed Sarah's hips and spanked her ass hard, and I fucked her harder and faster.

"I'm close, Sarah," I gasped.

"I am, too," Sarah moaned, pushing her hips back to meet every thrust.

"Oh fuck, I'm close, too," Mom said as she threw her head back and moaned.

Suddenly I reached my breaking point, and I fell forward onto Sarah's back, my cock sunk deep inside her pussy. I started to unload inside her, and I could fill my cum seeping out around my cock. I could feel Sarah's vaginal walls tighten around my gushing rod as she screamed loudly in orgasmic pleasure.

"OH FUCK! OOOHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK!" Sarah screamed. Her entire body started to convulse.

Mom held Sarah's head in her hands and screamed, "YEEESSS!!! OH GOD!"

We all three came at the same time. I came inside Sarah, Sarah came around me, and Mom came on Sarah's mouth.

We were all panting and unable to speak for a few moments, reveling in our orgasmic afterglow. I slunk down beside Sarah, and Mom eventually scooted down to spoon me from behind.

"That was amazing," I said. That was obviously the understatement of the century.

Sarah laughed, which caused Mom to laugh. I grinned stupidly, just basking in the moment.

"What?" I said, still grinning.

Sarah poked me playfully and said, "Of course it was amazing, you just had two women at the same time."

I laughed, "Of course that was amazing. Not every boy gets to fuck his aunt and his mother at the same time."

Mom interjected, "You still haven't fucked your mother this evening."

"Hmm, I guess you have a point there," I said, smiling. I turned to face Mom and kissed her lips gently.

Sarah said, "Well, I have been fully pleasured...but I think watching you two would be the perfect way to end the night."

Mom slid down, her breasts dragging across my belly as she kissed my body. When she reached my waist, and took my soft cock into her mouth. I gasped in surprise, and I looked down to watch her work.

"Mmm," Mom whispered, pulling her mouth from my cock. "Your auntie tastes really good, baby."

I slipped my fingers into Mom's hair as she continued sucking my cock. Although I had came twice tonight already, I was still young and virile. Mom's stimulation was amazing, but seeing my Aunt Sarah rubbing her breasts and her pussy also added to the excitement. Before long, my cock started to harden in my mother's mouth.

Wasting no time, Mom released my cock from her warm mouth and straddled my lap. She raised herself up and held my cock up, positioning it at the entrance to her pussy.

The feeling of entering Mom's pussy would never cease to amaze me. Every time I slid inside her, I remembered that it was the pussy through which I entered this world. I remembered that this beautiful woman was my own mother. The taboo nature of our actions was all the more reason to be excited.

Mom slowly slid her pussy down on my cock until it was fully inside her. I reached up and held both of her huge breasts in my hands. Her hard nipples pressed into my palms. I leaned up and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it hard.

"Unnngghhh, yes, baby! Suck on Mommy's nipples," Mom moaned as she started to ride my cock.

"They're my favorite, Mommy," I said, switching over to her other large nipple, running my tongue in circles around it.

"Fuck, this is hot," Sarah said quietly. She was sinking two fingers in and out of her pussy, and using her other hand to rub her breasts.

Mom bounced up and down on my cock, her breasts bouncing in my hands. She threw her head back, and her guttural moans filled the room.

I leaned back, releasing her nipple from my mouth but keeping my hands on her tits. I stared down at our sexes, watching her pussy slide up to reveal my raging hard dick, then slide back down.

I couldn't take it anymore...I wanted to be in control. I leaned up, wrapping my arms around my mom's torso, and I twisted to the side.

When I had Mom on her back before me, I said, "My turn. I'm going to fuck that little pussy."

"Oooh, I like it when you take over, baby. And remember, that little pussy is all yours," Mom purred.

I threw Mom's right leg over my shoulder, and I leaned forward. I started to plow my cock in and out of her pussy. I didn't care how long I lasted at this point. My main goal was to fill her up.

"I'm going to fill that pussy up, Mom. Do you want that?" I panted as I fucked her.

"Yes, baby! Fuck that pussy, it's all yours. Fill it up! Put a baby inside your mommy's belly!" Mom stared up into my eyes as she screamed every word.

"I didn't think I could cum again, but I'm getting close," Sarah moaned, still working on her pussy.

I leaned down and kissed Mom passionately. I kept sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, building closer and closer to my orgasm.

"Tell me to cum," I panted, "and I'll cum."

Mom grinned mischievously at me and asked, "Ooh, and if I don't?"

"Then I'll keep going," I said confidently. I was starting to gain more and more control of myself.

"No..." Mom gasped. "No...I want you to cum. Cum now, Andrew. Cum deep in me. Now!"

I just needed to hear the words. I pumped my cock in and out of Mom's pussy a few more times, paying close attention to the feeling of her pussy clenching my cock. I watched her tits bounce wildly below me.

She stared into my eyes and said passionately, "Andrew, cum inside me. Claim this pussy again, show me that it's all yours."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth fell open, and I groaned uncontrollably. My groans mixed with Mom's and Sarah's as they both started to cum simultaneously.

Finally, I started to cum. My cock erupted deep inside Mom's pussy, and I pushed it hard and deep inside her. I reached down and grabbed her huge tit in my hand as I unloaded inside her. I felt one, two, three spurts erupt from the tip of my cock, entering her womb.

"Oh God," I moaned, filling my mother up. "Take that cum, Mommy."

"Give it to me, baby!" Mom gasped for air.

"Oh my God, I just came so hard...that was fucking hot," Sarah said, collapsing back onto the bed.

I finally fell down beside Mom, my cock falling out of her. I was absolutely spent.

Mom, Sarah, and I cuddled together that evening. We slept in the same bed that night, and our sleep was interrupted multiple times...for reasons.

**********

The rest of the week passed very eventfully. Sarah stayed with us, and when I wasn't at school, we were all making love. We shared each other in every room in the house.

At the end of the week, Peter came home from college. He left Angelica at the college, traveling home alone.

While we didn't immediately tell Peter, he did eventually find out about our threesomes. Mom confided in me that she couldn't bring herself to be with Peter again; she was afraid it would start a bad cycle, and that she couldn't commit to both of her sons. That same rule didn't apply to Sarah, however, who made it clear that she wanted Peter.

The night of Peter's arrival, Mom and I laid in the floor of my room. We peered through the vent, and watched Sarah and Peter as they kissed. I reminisced about the night that I laid in that very spot and eavesdropped on Sarah and Peter's first encounter. This time I had company, and jealousy didn't play a part.

They may have known we were watching, but neither of them cared. They passionately made love under the vent. Peter fucked Sarah's pussy hard, and Mom and I silently listened as they both came together.

After we watched, Mom and I made love next to the vent. I laid between her motherly thighs and slid my cock into the pussy that I now owned. I slid in and out of her slowly, and we kissed passionately until we both climaxed. I filled her pussy with my cum yet again, and then we quietly returned to our bedroom.

**********

Winter 2011:

Mom and I laid on the couch watching television.

The house was quiet.

Through the window, we could see snowing falling outside.

I laid my hand on Mom's belly.

After a moment, she quietly asked, "Can you feel her?"

I held still, waiting for the moment.

Suddenly, I felt a powerful kick under my hand.

"Woh! I felt that," I said, grinning.

My daughter was growing strong inside my mother's womb.

Mom placed her hand on top of mine, and we continued watching our show.

**********

The End