Whistleblower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir." said Martin Nash. "With bar code readers and chips. They have to insert them into a reader to get access."

"And the same ID they use here can be used in my Town, at BigAgraFoods Headquarters?" I asked. "Same system?"

"I'll have to check, sir." said Nash. "And see if it's local databases or a connected one to all locations."

"Yes, do that, please." I said.

"Here, let me check on that right now." said Lindy, who began typing furiously on her laptop. A second later she said "The same ID can be used at any location. They are in the process of installing a retina reader to be used in conjunction with the ID card, but that's not installed everywhere... oh, hold on... it's been installed at the main Headquarters and at this location for six months now."

"Good job, that's good information." I said. "And so much for my crazy theory." I said.

"What's that?" asked Muscone.

"I was also entertaining the idea that someone was imitating Larry Wheeler at the Headquarters in my Town." I said. "This guy here was calm, no stress at all, family man and pillar of the community, nothing out of the routine... no indication he was a man that was whistleblowing some serious allegations about his company. We need to ask the Crime Lab people to do a retinal scan on the body and match it to what BigAgraFoods has on record."

"That might take a warrant." said Orosco.

"Let's get one, then." I replied. "And if the locals won't give one, get a Federal one."

"Out of curiosity, what will that prove?" asked Orosco.

"It's not so much what it will prove, but what it will eliminate." I said. "It'll show me, anyway, that it's the same Larry Wheeler we're dealing with, no substitutions allowed. It will also confirm in my mind that Wheeler was indeed the whistleblower, that they did not get the wrong guy by mistake."

"So where do we go from there?" asked Jack. I realized he was prodding me for answers that I did not yet have.

"We just keep digging." I said. "If anyone touches a sensitive point, U.S. Senator Russell will yelp. And then we'll know we're getting somewhere. Another path, at least for you FBI guys, is to start looking into Wheeler and BigAgraFoods with respect to the leaks by the Guardians of Justice group. Again, if a certain Senator yelps, we'll know we're on to something."

"Last, but not least," I said, "you guys really need to keep your eyes peeled and watch out for each other as well as yourselves. The Sheriff's reaction to all this, and his actions today, show me that we are not wanted and that this is potentially hostile territory. This ain't the big City. So be careful."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After their hot makeout session, Molly led Eddy to her bedroom. After stripping naked, Molly lay back on her bed, her legs spread in welcome.

The sight of her wet pussy made Eddy as hard as iron. He began stripping at a measured pace, knowing that the lovely blonde was watching him, and his striptease would heat her loins even more.

Once naked, Eddy climbed onto the bed and slid up along Molly's legs. Settling between them, he bent his head down and licked her slit from bottom to top, gently, teasingly, making hot MILF moan in pleasure. He licked again, then again, then deeper, until his face was buried in her quim, and she was squirming in pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What did you guys get today?" asked Captain Cindy Ross. The MCD Detectives and assisting Officers were meeting in Classroom 'E'. It was 8:30pm, still Thursday, August 3d.

Theo Washington took the lead: "We interviewed the office personnel and leadership of BigAgraFoods at their Headquarters, which is south of BOW Enterprises, practically in Junction Station. They were courteous and helpful, and no one seemed nervous about our presence. Those who knew Larry Wheeler were stunned and saddened at his death, of course."

"Of course." said Cindy.

"Wheeler only came up here a few times a year." said Theo. "He was a graduate of the University, so he'd come up in the Fall and take his son to a Bulldogs football game, and the same in the Spring with baseball games or the football Spring game. He was a booster for the University, though not one of the really big ones, and he was a recruiting coordinator for the School for the Rocktown area."

"Interesting." said Cindy, wondering if that could be a connection to Wheeler's death.

"Basically, the guy was a paper pusher for the company." said Theo. "As the Assistant Manager, he did all the grunt work the Manager didn't want to do himself, while the Manager made sure to come up here much more often and schmooze with the top leadership."

"Did people tell you that?" asked Cindy.

"In so many words, ma'am." said Teddy Parker. "The office people up here have to deal with office people from all over the country. They noted that Wheeler was one of the conscientious ones that wanted to get work done, while his Manager was trying to look good in the face of his superiors, and that seemed to be the pattern in many places."

"And many companies." said Cindy. "Good thing this Police Department is not like that. Commander Troy does not play that game, nor let others play it with him. So there's nothing of substance?"

"There may be something, ma'am." said Lainie Everett. She was an almost mousey girl, slender to the point of thin, hair light brown and long and very straight. Her main feature was that she wore different colored eyeglasses as part of her clothing, as a fashion statement. She seemed plain, but had a hidden fuckability to her.

"What's that?" asked Cindy.

"Whenever Larry was up here, they'd provide him with a computer hookup and a cubicle space to work." Lainie said. "So I began getting information on what he he accessed. I cross-referenced this with the information the FBI sent us on the computers they took from his home and work in Rocktown. The problem I ran into, is that there is almost nothing there, not even a connection from here to his home office."

"As if it's been erased?" Cindy asked.

"Possibly." said Lainie. "When I saw this, I asked Theo and everyone to ask if Larry brought his own laptop with him, or of he was furnished with a computer. Everyone said he brought his own laptop. The information the FBI sent me showed the computers they confiscated were not used at this location."

"Ma'am," said Myron, "I verified what Lainie found, as well as what the FBI sent us. This is definitely what the Commander would call a 'strangeness'."

"Good work, both of you." said Cindy. "It's something to go on. Can you dig further?"

Lainie said "I'd like to ask the BigAgraFoods I.T. people to provide us with a lot more information, but they'll likely ask for a warrant."

"We can have that for you before you walk in the door." Cindy said. "Theo, Micah, make sure Lainie has plenty of physical protection, as well."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

Molly was moaning, her legs spread wide and pulled back under Eddy's arms. He was in a pushup position over her, just his hands and feet contacting the bed, and piledriving his big cock into Molly's clinging cunt with each powerful thrust.

Molly was clutching at Eddy's hips and ass as he pounded her, responding to his thrusts, enjoying being roughly fucked by the blonde stud. In some ways Eddy was fucking her like Don would fuck her, but there were also differences: Eddy had a hard edge to him, a quality of savagery that aroused Molly's hotly burning lusts.

Eddy continued to fuck Molly with raw power, not seeming to tire, and Molly was glad when she felt Eddy's nut rising.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, baby!" Molly gasped. "Come inside me, baby. Drop your load into me!"

"Here it comes, baby..." Eddy grunted, then cried out "UHHH!". He drove brutally hard into Molly's abused cunt as the first huge spurt of his jism fired out of his throbbing member and against Molly's cervix. More spurts followed as Eddy pumped his full climax into the eagerly receptive blonde beneath him.

Good thing I'm on the pill, Molly thought to herself as she relaxed and enjoyed having a man come inside her...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Myron followed Cindy into her office, and she invited him to sit down.

"There was a time," Cindy said, "that you didn't trust me very much. What changed?"

"Well, ma'am," said Myron. "I trust Commander Troy. Commander Troy trusts you. Therefore, I trust you. And also, after you learned who your father was and developed a relationship with him, I think you've learned some things that you didn't know before."

Cindy smiled. "That's true. Okay, what do you have?"

Myron said "Of course I am loyal to the TCPD and you and Commander Troy, but if I weren't, the best way for me to get information out to the Press without being immediately caught is to access the Dark Web."

"The one the CIA created?" Cindy said. "I don't need to mention what the Iron Crowbar thinks of that."

"No ma'am, you don't." said Myron. "But it's still easier to elude detection than the normal Internet. My point is that if Larry Wheeler was a whistleblower, and especially if he was involved with this Guardians of Justice group, I'd expect him to be accessing the Dark Web. But his computers that were confiscated had no software for that. And there was no Dark Web access at all from the BigAgraFoods headquarters here, at least according to what I can access of BigAgraFoods's computer logs."

"Which means that it either never happened," Cindy said, "or it was detected and covered up."

"Yes ma'am." said Myron.

"Okay." Cindy said. "So how is Lainie doing?"

"Very well, ma'am." said Myron. "I think Mary was giving Lainie more training than I realized..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Don," said Lindy Linares as she came into the meeting room, where I was sitting alone, working on reports, "there's something I want to show you."

"Sure." I said.

Lindy brought her chair around beside me and put Larry Wheeler's personal computer down. "We've downloaded everything on this." she said. "There's reams of data stuff printed here, but the Cliff Notes report is that this is a very clean computer."

"Just so I can say I heard you say it, what's the big deal with that?" I asked.

"Let me put it this way." Lindy said. "You have kids. If I had your personal home computer here, would it not be reasonable for me to expect to find that you visited web sites shopping for your kids or your wife? Or maybe to buy some iron ore supply for new and improved crowbars?"

"It's hard to improve the perfection that is the crowbar." I said with a grin. "But I get your point. And there's nothing like that on Larry's computer?"

"Not a thing." said Lindy. "Work emails, personal emails, a few files showing his personal budget. But nothing else, at all. Chow said that his wife said that she used this personal computer, but again... there's no record of any shopping on it."

"Yep," I said, "I can see where that would be a strangeness... this is politically incorrect to say, but in this day and age it would be stunning if a wife was not shopping for her kids on the Internet. I know mine sure does."

"The only other thing to tell you," Lindy said, "was that we checked for Dark Web access. Your data guru Myron was also looking for those connections, according to Captain Ross. Larry had nothing like that on his computers. No software to access the Dark Web, no I.P.s connecting to it nor affected by it."

"Why am I not surprised..." I said, going into a reverie.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Y'all ready to go?" Cindy said when the door to Molly's condo opened.

"Yeah, sure." Molly said, letting her sister inside. Cindy looked around. She saw Eddy sitting on the sofa.

"Hi, Eddy." Cindy said. She then peered at him, then Molly. "Sorry I interrupted your hot fuck."

Molly burst out laughing. "No, we were finished. I was just sucking Eddy's big dick while we were waiting for you to get here." Eddy grinned, partly in pride and partly like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

After he had come inside Molly, she'd blown him to hardness, and he'd fucked her solidly again in the rear entry position. The feel of Molly's sweet ass against his groin as he pumped her had been pure heaven to the stud, and he had come hard a second time faster than he had wanted to.

"I shoulda known." said Cindy. "Okay, let's go."

Molly rode shotgun as Cindy drove the Black Beauty south. "So what are we going to do when we get down there?" Molly asked.

"Reconnaissance." said Cindy. "Don wants us to track their Sheriff, who he thinks is being coerced into helping Senator Russell. And he may have a few other things for us to do. Eddy, did you bring that suit and tie?"

"Sure did." said Eddy.

Part 6 - Electronic Order of Battle

"What are you doing?" asked Jack Muscone as he came onto the roof of the State Office Complex. I was sitting in a chair, fiddling with equipment.

"I'm about to launch a small drone." I said. "Pull up a chair." Jack brought the other chair up and sat down beside me.

I continued: "This drone should pick up signals from all the local LEOs in the area, as well as where some people's cellphones are."

"How can you get that among the thousands of cellphones out there?" asked Jack.

"From the phone numbers. They leave specific signatures, even when encoded." I said. "I either know the phone numbers or detected them earlier today with a device on my body."

"400 years ago..." said Jack. "Seriously, elements of the FBI are very concerned at what you know and what you have. My boss, the Deputy Director, protected you to a degree you may not be aware of. I'm not sure Dana Fox will be so trusting, or will provide you that level of protection."

"Thanks for telling me." I said. "Seriously, I do appreciate it. But don't worry. Anyway, I'm going to fly this drone around for a while, then it'll come back and land. I can't risk transmitting anything from it; I'm sure Russell's people would see the signal."

"You really are worried about him, aren't you?" asked Jack.

"I don't think 'worried' is the word." I said. "But I am not unaware of his power, nor his determination to use it to cover up this murder if BigAgraFoods is involved."

I started up the drone. "Wow, it's a quiet one." Jack said. I got the device airborne, then sent it southward. It would fly in several ever-widening circles around the normal signal being given off by my SBI SUV.

"So," said Muscone, "think we'll ever be able to solve this one?"

"I have hopes, actually." I said. "We just need to get a few people to tell us the truth, and then I suspect the dominoes will begin falling."

"Really?" said Jack. "Wow, I'm not seeing it. Do I need to bring in some wood for a bonfire?"

I chuckled. "You've seen or heard just about everything I have. What is your analysis of it?"

"I..." Jack started. "Good grief, there's just... nothing there."

"Exactly." I said. Then I noticed the blinking light on the drone controller. "Uh oh." I said. "We are being probed, Admiral."

Jack said. "Are they affecting the drone?"

"I'm bringing it back in." I said. A couple of minutes later, the drone flew in out of the northern sky, and landed next to us.

"Okay," I said as I plugged my computer into the drone and downloaded it's memory banks. "Let's see what we have. The Sheriff Deputies are parked at their headquarters or at their homes. The Sheriff himself is north of here, at a house."

"That's Russell's family home, or at least a relative of his." said Muscone. "Looks like there's a lot of cellphone activity there."

"Yep." I said, as I operated the time-lapse key. "Mmmm, about the time the drone was probed, the Sheriff left and is coming down this road, and the other Deputies are also coming here."

"I'll text everyone to get ready." said Muscone.

"Yep, here they come down the road, from both sides." I said, seeing the cars coming in the distance. As they neared our location, they turned out their headlights.

"Oh, that's interesting." I said. "They're trying to sneak up on us."

To be continued.

Solution next chapter... how will the Iron Crowbar solve the case?