White and Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By midnight, the two men had delivered another large batch of cock snot into each of the young, white women. Roe had returned to Bev's bed and Ted to Ellen's.

Bev and Roe we now resting on the bed. He was on his back and she lay on her side facing him. She gently ran her fingers over his smooth chest. He had a flat abdomen and very well-developed pecs. As she brushed across his nipple, they came to attention.

"I didn't know that men's nipples got hard; I thought it was only women."

Roe said nothing. Bev now became devilish and started toying with his nipples as he squirmed a bit. He reached over and held her hand stopping her teasing is nipples. She pulled from his grip and started to rub his biceps which were strong and hard.

"You are one hell of a man," Bev said as she rubbed his body.

He turned to her and kissed her inserting his pink tongue into her mouth and toying with her tongue. She moaned as she loved it when he kissed her like this. She could feel herself getting wet again. There was something erotic about his hot lips on hers and his tongue probing her mouth.

She responded by moving her hand down his side and finding his dick. It twitched at her touch and started to grow. She started to slip her body down his but stopped to lick his nipples. He reacted with a groan. Soon her face was at his patch where his balls and cock lay. She knew he was too large to get into her mouth, but she had decided to work on his massive cock head. She took it into her mouth and focused her lips and tongue on the task of his head. He started to stiffen and his cock grew in length, but mostly in girth. Soon, it was all that she could do but keep his cock head in her mouth. She took his loose ball-sack into her hand and tugged it as she sucked his cock. His ball sack was soft and hairless and his balls were huge. She guessed them to be the size of extra-large hen's eggs; if not larger. As she sucked his cock, it seemed that his balls grew.

From the next bed, she could hear Ted and Ellen whispering to each other and giggling. The only thing Roe and Bev could hear clearly was Ellen asking for more cock.

"You mean like this," Ted said has he moved between her legs and inserted his cock into her pussy and started to pump her.

Bev thought it bold of Ellen to say exactly what she wanted. She liked that Ellen was being more assertive. Bev decided that she'd make her own move.

She swung her leg over Roe and straddled his cock and balls. She leaned forward and took another long, wet, sexy kiss. She then straightened up and reaching between her legs she took his cock in-hand and guided it into her pussy. She started to ride it. Now that she was used to his cock's size, it was easier, but it still filled her up. As she rode his cock, she took more and more of it into her pussy until soon, it was all inside her. She glided back-and-forth making them both groan.

There was a knock at the door. Without missing a stroke into Ellen's pussy, Ted called out, "Come in."

The door opened and two strapping black men entered the room. Both were completely naked and had dribbles of cum on their inner thighs and around their bellybuttons. The women could see their big cocks swinging from side-to-side as they entered the room. Both had large balls, one had a loose ball-sack, the other one's balls were pulled up to the base of his cock.

"What's up dudes," Ted asked.

"We heard you had some hot bitches in here. We thought we'd come by and see if they wanted a good fucking to make up for whatever bullshit excuse you gave them for sex. Roe and Ted, why don't you go meet some of our other guests. There are white bitches everywhere you look around here tonight. Don't worry, my buddy and I will take care of these tight little pussies."

"We are good here," Roe managed to say. "You go chase some of the other bitches. We'll call you if we need you."

Ted's ass rose and fell as he fucked Ellen and Bev was gyrating on Roe's cock.

One of the intruders said, "Bitch, have you ever thought of having black babies? I've seeded several sweet little white girls with my baby batter and made the finest little black babies. Please tell me you are fertile tonight."

"So, what's this about fertile women," Ellen asked.

"Come on guys," Roe said. "Can't you see that we're busy here. Maybe later. Close the door on your way out."

Reluctantly the two guys left. Bev had jockeyed herself into a powerful orgasm and her pussy hole was releasing a constant stream of her juices. They ran down Roe's cock and onto his ball-sack. Roe's cock was starting to twitch and he felt his ball-sack start to pull up to his cock's base. He let go and felt his cum escaping his cock. Bev tensed and came herself and the stream of juices escaping her cunt increased. She leaned forward and grabbed one of Roe's nipples in each hand and squeezed them hard. She felt his cock get even harder as it twitched with each squirt of his cock snot.

Bev collapsed onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

Ted and Ellen had also cum and were now laying breathless on the bed.

Ted got up and closed the door and latched it.

"That'll keep the breeders out," he said.

"What are breeders," Ellen asked.

"Well, a lot of black men love two things: virgin white pussy and getting white girls pregnant," Ted said. "In fact, each time we have one of these there are usually a couple of chicks that come in the hopes of getting pregnant and they usually enter fertile and leave with black babies growing in them. Some guys just get into that."

"Yes," said Roe. "Those two are breeders. They only want to find fertile white girls during the lockdown and get them pregnant. If they can't find chicks who know that they are fertile, they just want to fuck every pussy they can find. That's why we sent them away."

"What happened to 'share and share alike' during the lockdown," Ellen asked.

"Hey," Ted said. "The four of us shared. That counts. Fuck those other guys. And besides, we got the two prettiest girls and we fucked you out of your virginity. Again, fuck those guys!"

"Are up protecting me." Bev asked Roe.

He leaned in to her and whispered, "Always!"

She whispered back, "But you let Ted fuck me."

Roe smiled, "But, he will not get that chance again."

Bev had leaned forward and rested on Roe's chest. He was warm and she rose and fell as he breathed. She could hear his heartbeat. She thought she'd found the right man to take her virginity. She was starting to drift into sleep when she realized that his cock was still inside her. She smiled. It felt good. She decided to take a nap on him. She wondered if his cock would still be inside here when she woke from her nap.

Ellen and Ted woke to the sound of a scream from Bev. It took them a moment to focus on the scene. Roe's ass rose and fell as he fucked Bev into a climax. Her body was rigid and she was letting out little screams each time he pushed his massive cock into her. They could hear Roe's big, loose ball-sack slapping against her wet asshole. With one last thrust, he went balls deep into her. He did not retreat. Bev gripped his cock with her pussy to hold on for his seed. Soon his cock was twitching with each squirt.

Roe called out, "Mother fucker! Son-of-a-bitch!"

It was seven o'clock. The lockdown was over and people were starting to leave the frat house. The guys showered in the men's room gang shower and listened as the frat brothers exchanged bragging stories about their night. Bev and Ellen cleaned themselves up as best they could. Having planned ahead they had a backpack with a clean t-shirt and shorts. They dressed, but still smelled of cum.

Ted and Roe came back from the showers, dressed, and took the girls back to their dorm to shower and change. The guys hung out in the car waiting for the girls to return as they had promised them breakfast at the Waffle House.

The two couples started dating. Neither girl ever took their dates home for fear that their family and friends would totally freak out. They figured if things got more serious, they'd reconsider.

Ted and Ellen dated for about four months. They both found someone else and went their own merry ways.

Roe and Bev faced the end of the school year wondering how to continue their relationship. Bev had three more years to go at college. Roe enrolled in grad school to allow him to continue to play football as he had a couple more years of eligibility.

At least they'd have another year or two together.

12