All Comments on 'White and Tight'

by bart23233

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Both pussies should have a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Racist shit, as usual. Imagine if this had been about a white frat house fucking black girls and making them white cock whores. Yeah, shit would hit the fan.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

I had 2 Mens that was Older then me take my Virginity. They knew they was taking my Cherry just by the way I was acting and hurting and crying when it broke and then the next Man took his turn. I started getting with one them regular after. But I liked this cause when I was in my Teens still I did got with some guys was still in College and went to some there Frat parties and Yeah it got Crazy at some them just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Cock snot" hahahaha that is The most uniqe name for cum ive ever heard. It takes me out of The story fully. Consider changing it to just cum or ever baby batter or seed or anything else. Its not appealing to read about snot you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the person above. I liked "cock snot" as slang. After all these are college students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story hit home with me. I was also from a small Ohio town and got accepted into Ohio State. Columbus is such a big city. I was shay and a virgin and figured one day I would meet a nice boy and he would make love to me. Well, I met a boy, but he wasn’t so nice. For our third date he took me to a frat party. He kept feeding me drink after drink and then took me upstairs. My first time was not the least bit romantic nor exciting. It turns out he was a three pump chump and came after 30 seconds. He got up and got dressed and left me there. While I was crying another guy walked by and saw me. He came in and comforted me. We talked for a couple of hours and I started to fall for him. I let the blanket fall away from me. I leaned over and kissed him. He was so sweet, he asked if I was sure and maybe I should wait until another day. I told. him I was sure. He grabbed my hand and told me to follow him to his room. That night he gently made love to me and made it a point to see that I was satisfied before him. We have been married for 16 years.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

disappointing - I was looking forward to a good gangbang of these 2 girls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous