All Comments on 'White Boy Johnny'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS WAS SO FUCKING HOT!!!!! Johnny must think that he just died and went to heaven. OMFG, just the thought of two huge black cocks, OHHH YESSS. I've enjoyed many of your stories, but this was the HOTTEST one yet. The only thing that could have possibly improved this would be a little better editing. This story went far beyond just *****s. Thanks, MLF

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

I get so excited when I see that you've posted a new story. Everything you write burns with sexual heat, and I am transported out of the room I'm in and rocket into the places you describe. It felt great to spend this time with a man and his son and their fuck-toy. I especially got off on the moments when Mika was out of the room and Ezekiel and Johnny were starting to break the rules and mess with each other. I also like the "educating my son" aspect of this story - the fact that it takes Johnny's presence for Ezekiel to finally understand who his son Mika is, and for Mika (with Ezekiel's help) to wake up to the man he is made to be. Sex plus human relationships - love it!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

The Greatest thing if power is when I got some Man or even a Sissy boi on his knees wanting to Suck my duck and I Don't give him the opportunity to leisurely switch the power dynamic over to him in letting his control how he sucks me but rather i take ahold of his head and either Face Fuck it good and hard or talk raunchy and call him names like Cocksucker, faggot, sissy boi, my slave and let him Know his place is Serving me ! He's just a Cum Sucker receptacle that is Begging for the "Reward" of MY tasty sweet Cum (as I eat 1-2 mini chocolate bars a day to keep it sweet to make it A-Dick-tive) .. So after being made to swallow or scoop it up and savor every drop I KNOW he'll be back on his knees or flat on his back head tilted back throat open gagging fog r more. Show them who is IN Charge no matter the size or circumstance as They ALL Know I will stomp them for NOT doing a Great Job, or Worst yet.. No Seconds. I have slaves that if deprived are like Demon calling like a Junkie needing a fix. And I love it when i make them strip as I see their " Hard Dick" swinging no hands on it as they show by their body how turned on they are as some will leak pre-cum and I toss a bowl or pan under it to use later as the Lube for their pussy ass and see if they can have an Explosive "Sissygasm" as once i start tickling their prostrate I will keep that angle up to drive them insane with Lust and have them Hum a nice tune causing their mouth to vibrate on me so I can give them More "Love Juice" they crave. And Extra Special if I got wifey watching or one of his kids as they get to witness his being turned and humiliated while encouraging them to play with themselves and even tell me how they NEED for Me to Fuck them as show Hubby how Real Man take care of them. Better then just having the cuck watch, as one became so Horny he kept getting me Hard to I had to keep Fucking his wife. Never fall for the "Cocksucker" like the son does; instead lay down the LAW and Requirements. One I had his wife turn into his Strapon Mistress as he sucked me so she'd had something to do while he was sucking. Here Cocksucker, Here Boi kneel right there for Daddy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it, nothing hotter than black family sharing a nice white sex toy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it I want some too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yes I remember my first threesome with two black men. They made this white sissy there bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love it ! waiting for next parts of this story !

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica12312 months ago

Craving a black cock is real. Daddy taught me how to please him an now I am his sissy.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Conquering white boys is the epitome of sexual prowess. It sounds like Ezekiel has conquered a lot of white boys over the years. Actually it's pretty easy for black men to conquer white boys -- whether gay or straight, all white boys want to suck black cock and get fucked in the ass -- it's in their genes. Some keep it a secret for as long as they can, get married, raise a family, but in every case, if the circumstances are right, every straight white man will suck a black cock. In this case, like so many young white boys, Johnny made no secret of wanting to kneel and bottom for a black man. Ezekiel certainly found the right solution to his dilemma by turning Johnny into a two-hole cumdump for the Black father and son. I'm sure they'll both be fucking the white boy regularly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.