White Boy "Masseuse"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, baby, that's completely devastated right now. I really opened you up. It's all pounded out... Look, just rest and I'll have Janine come in to take care of you."

He kissed me on the cheek as I tried to contemplate what happened. He'd never showed so much caring for me and I knew it was an indication he might be falling in love. I heard him crack open the door and call out for Janine. Soon after, I heard her arrive. I was on my side and curled up on the table. Juices were ozzing put of my ass. She looked at me, then looked at Muscles. I could tell that she was attracted to the big sweaty muscle man standing before her, his giant cock hanging heavily and still dripping. Who wouldn't be? I remember thinking he looked even more muscular from working on me, and after taking everything in, she looked back at me, and told him...

"What the hell? Did you have to do this the first time?"

"I got carried away, Janine. I didn't mean to go so far. He is so fucking hot."

She kept looking him over. After all, he never looked so manly. Even though she was upset at how he broke me in, she still wanted his body. Her interest facilitated another Mr. Muscles hard-on. His cock had just been pounding out my ass, and now it was presenting itself to her. I noticed Janine was lightly sniffing as she instinctively took in his stinky aphrodisiac-like scent.

She lost herself and went to him, while simultaneously removing her robe and exposing her amazing body and big breasts. She knew I was watching, and so did he. I was so exhausted that I couldn't move, but my eyes observed everything... First, she worshipped his big smelly muscles and clearly was very attracted to them. He flexed for her and she went into a deepening, out of control lust.

Interestingly, I wasn't jealous. It was the realization that she must have sucked him off many times, coupled with the fact that she was the closest friend I had. Everyone else was just an acquaintance. Seeing Janine so lustful made me feel so happy for her. Of course, I was not in any condition to service Mr. Muscles and he still had powerful urges to dominate and release again.

The giant cock was sticking up and pushing into her big breasts, dripping on them. Her nostrils flared powerfully now, just like when she was smelling Mr. Muscles on my face and body earlier. She loved it as much as I did. Her big breasts were now coated in his oily sweat and the pre-cum dripped down the impressive mammary glands. She started focusing on his giant cock, even rubbing her face on it. Mr. Muscles groaned, and said...

"Can you smell the white boy's ass on it? Go ahead, take it in."

It was apparent that they both were excited about showing off for me. They both made sure I got a good view of everything. Janine stepped back to get better access to the giant cock. I could see it was still all wet and lubed from when he bred me out. She loved it like that, and grabbed it purposefully as her nostrils passionately flared. She was moaning louder than ever, doing a deep dive into intense lust, and Mr. Muscles said...

"Oh yeah, you sure like that. The white boy's ass was so pure and pristine, super tight, and it coated my cock with its fucking lube. Go ahead, taste that cock, blow me good."

Janine went to her knees and started licking it clean, and with a passion rivaling mine, she was sucking hard. He even pushed her face down to his big heavy balls, and I flashed back to how they bounced off me heavily from the intense long-stroke pumping of my ass. Mr. Muscles looked so big and strong, and Janine looked so sexually feminine.

I noticed he held her head with his big hand and tilted it to the side so I could see her face and mouth working the enormous ball meat. She was really moaning deeply as she sniffed, licked, and kissed them. At the same time he rotated his hips forward and even leaned back to expose more gonad for her pleasure. He was looking right into my eyes as he moved her face around those giant sperm-packed testicles.

He was nearing release and grabbed her head to force the issue, moving it up to his big cock. It seemed like Janine wasn't ready to stop working his massive balls, but Muscles wanted to unload again. Holding her head in place he began to open up her mouth with the giant cock. She had a very big mouth, and very big and full lips, perfect for such an enormous cock.

I assumed that black women had genetically larger mouths because they evolved sucking big black cock all the time. At any rate, she could sure suck giant cock, and loved doing so. Janine could also generate tremendous suction. Who knows how many big black cocks she sucked off at the massage parlor. She was a pro and she took to it naturally.

Inevitably, Mr. Muscles unloaded, but before he did so, he looked at me and rubbed his big cock all over her face as if to cover it with the scent of my now blown-out ass. She was amazing as she gulped down the massive wad, lots got on her face, hair, and body, and she was swallowing much more of the spunk than I ever could. Gobs of pure-white sperm were on her big black breasts, and she dutifully ate it using her fingers to scoop it up. Muscles loved watching her feast and turning his head to look into my eyes, he showed off flexing for me again as she ate her tasty reward. What an amazing scene! It made me forget about my inflamed and distorted ass.

Afterward, Janine asked Mr. Muscles to leave so she could care for me. She surveyed the damage. Her robe remained off and I felt her heavy breasts pushing into me as she delicately wiped down my ass with cool water. She was trying to reduce the throbbing pain and inflammation.

She left lots of cum on her body and breasts as she cared for me. Cupping her big heavy tits with both hands, she said...

"Here, do you want some of Mr. Muscles? It might take your mind off your hole."

Janine was right, I loved licking her breasts clean. I felt so cared for and felt even closer to her. She put on a sexy show for me by servicing Mr. Muscles as I watched. She was also displaying her nude body to me freely now. As I sucked and licked her big black breasts, the taste of Mr. Muscles soothed me. I was exhausted from taking so much giant cock, but she made me feel much better. Then, she said...

"Do you want to kiss me too? You can smell my face, taste it... See what you think."

Our feelings for each other were more like two girlfriends who were very close, even sharing a big stud. I enjoyed her sexual openness and caring personality, but my powerful lust was for Mr. Muscles. She reached down and cupped my head, lifted it off the massage table, and positioned me to kiss her fat sultry lips. We were both moaning and I loved how she tasted and smelled like Mr. Muscles, and liked my scent too. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.