White Boy "Masseuse"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, I suppose there's time for that white boy. Check this out. Look at this enormous rock-hard vein-covered muscle."

His show blew me away, and more importantly, made me want to suck him off. As he continued to flex, I stood up and found myself slowly removing my little robe, and I let it slowly fall to the floor. Still staring at his flexing body, I rotated around and then raised my hands behind my head to further turn him on. It worked as his giant cock hardened and expanded to an unfathomable size and girth. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

Without hesitation, and having no trepidation, I went to him and we hugged. His hands were all over my little white and firm body. His giant cock pushed into my chest and hit underneath my chin. He was so stinky but it turned me on more than ever. I started massaging his big shoulders, chest, and arms. My hands never felt so tiny as slabs of heavy muscles dwarfed them.

I looked up into his eyes, which were now blazing, and slowly put my little nose in between his giant flexing pec muscles, and then I let him watch me smelling the he-man stink. It made me whimper like a girl. Even the construction worker didn't make me whimper. The immense cock was starting to weigh me down as it rested across my little body. I realized I was getting extremely slimy from its continuous oozing of clear gobs of pre-cum.

At that point, I would do whatever he wanted and had no self-control. I looked into his eyes again, letting him know I was ready, and then I felt his powerful hands apply pressure, pushing me down, and he said...

"I've only got five minutes... get on your knees and suck me off. I'm gonna fuck that beautiful face of yours and give you nourishment like you won't believe."

I dropped to my knees to face the giant dripping cock. Then I got a close-up look at his massive balls. They were so much bigger and more plump than the construction worker's, and so much more oily and smelly. It was overpowering my senses and I went to work on them. Boy, they were so heavy and dense. Their taste drove me crazy with lust. Such a strong flavor of pure manliness. I don't know how long I was on them, but it seemed as though I was about to spontaneously orgasm, then he remarked...

"God damn, you're fucking hot as hell. You got to finish this right now."

His voice broke my trance as I begrudgingly moved myself off his big balls, and quickly refocused on his giant cock. Licking it, sucking it, and worshiping it. The taste and smell of his big cock and balls made me whimper out loud now.

I knew he needed to leave right away and worked him as well as I could, pumping with my little hands and sucking on the monster. Without much warning, I felt the big cock head pulse rhythmically in my mouth, seemingly stretching it out more than I thought possible, and then I was inundated with super thick and creamy wad.

After blowing out my mouth with two powerful ropes, he stepped back, and pumping his big cock, blew so many thick and long ropes of sperm all over me that I lost count. The ropes landed heavily on my white skin. My mouth, face, and hair took most of the initial shots, then he concentrated on my firm little body, which he layered with sperm. I loved it.

Still on my knees and thoroughly covered in super-potent sperm, he quickly got dressed. Before he left I felt a strong need to tell him something...

"You are so amazing and I think I'm falling in love with you. Will I see you again?"

"I'm glad you're falling for me. You're sure hot. Too bad I can't stay longer and really make you mine... Don't worry, I'll be back soon enough. And next time I'm gonna change who you are"

With that, he turned and left me, glancing back quickly for one final look at the sperm carnage he facilitated, and then he closed the door. There I was, on my knees in a pool of cum, totally drenched, and deep in a dream of him. I was high on lust, a sort of sissy lust. That exotic smell of fresh cum excited me further and made me moan to myself. Powerful femininity engulfed me, a submissiveness I never thought I had.

Then, Janine came in and helped me get cleaned up. What a mess it was. She managed to get most of the sperm off, but my skin was still coated, and my hair was very matted. I could see she liked smelling all that cum because her nostrils flared open with each inhalation.

She let her robe open and I could see most of her big full breasts. I think the massive wad was exciting her and she enjoyed wiping it off my face, blond hair, and little white body. She seemed to purposefully expose more of her body to me. I admit that I liked being wiped down by her. A couple of times she even licked some off her finger, craving the erotic taste. The sperm was so thick that big pearl-white dollop's formed on her finger tip. She used the tip of her tongue like a scoop to feed on it, and relished the taste and texture. Then, using her finger tip, she fed me several gobs too.

Feeling more trusting, I confided in her as she toweled off more sperm...

"I think that I love him, and I don't even know his name."

"Everyone calls him "Mr. Muscles." But, white boy, be careful. A big fucking black stud like that will take everything. How are you gonna deal with that?"

"Mr. Muscles? That's sure appropriate... But Janine, there's no way that giant cock will fit. I've never done anything like that before, I'm a virgin!"

"Listen to me, he will make it fit... If you really love him you'll take it and deal with the consequences. Love will overcome anything."

As I knelt on the floor, deep in thought about my desire to see him. As Janine continued to wipe up the last gobs of wad off my naked body, I said...

"I wish I could go home with him. I really do."

"You got it bad, white boy. That man is the biggest stud around and you're addicted to him already. Don't assume he'll even consider taking you home."

"Maybe if he would let me live with him, and I wouldn't have to work, and he wouldn't have to spend so much money here."

"Little white boy, before you assume too much you better ask the man. He's working out again and usually gets done by 6:00 pm. I'll make sure the fat lady lets you leave by then. I mean, look at you. You've already taken so much black stud cum today."

She left and a few minutes later the fat lady came in, looked at me, and said...

"You did real good today. I hear you want to cut out by six. I gots no problem with dat... So, Mr. Muscles got to you. I had a feeling you'd fall in love."

Wow, now I would be able to see Mr. Muscles after his workout and tell him how much I want to be with him. I knew he might reject that kind of commitment, but even if he did, I knew I'd still be able to suck off lots of big black men at the massage parlor every single day. Anyway, I figured Muscles would still visit me as well.

The time was approaching 6:00 pm and as I anxiously waited, the office phone rang, the fat lady answered it, and I heard her end of the conversation...

"Oh, Mr. Muscles, how can I be of service?..... Oh, I see, you want more of the white boy... Yeah, he's available, but dats more expensive...... Sure, I'll let the little white boy know you'll be here in a few minutes."

She hung up the phone, and looking back at me, said...

"I'll tell you what, white boy, never seen Mr. Muscles come back for seconds on the same fucking day! You must be something special. He wants the full treatment and you got him for an hour this time."

I was surprised but very delighted. It would be my chance to show my true love for him, and then to ask if I could move in with him. I now had a tremendous motivation to satisfy him in the most erotic manner. I was so sexually excited thinking about Mr. Muscles, but more importantly, my self-esteem was elevated by his craving to see me again.

I went into the bathroom to see if I should wash up and be more presentable to him. Then, as I studied myself in the mirror there was a gentle knock at the door. It was Janine, she entered and said...

"You know what, you look cute with all that leftover cum on you. Your blond hair is sexy all gelled up and matted. You should stay like this, let him see what he did to you. You know, ya still got that construction worker's essence on you too. Let him know you really like being slutty like this. Believe me, it will trigger even more of his manly lust for you."

I looked back in the mirror at myself. I even slipped my little robe off my shoulders to expose all the dried cum on my upper body. She was right, it would trigger his lust, and it even made me feel super slutty. Also, for the first time, I appreciated how beautiful my face really was.

"Now you see what I mean, little white boy."

"Yeah, I do. Look how sexy I am, and I love how I smell like cum and potent black men."

"He'll like that too, trust me."

Then, as her nostrils flared again, she lightly moaned, and said...

"Ya know, you definitely do got his strong stud man stink all over you."

I let my robe slip all the way off my firm little body as she took in the overwhelming black man scent. I must admit that I enjoyed showing her everything. Bending slightly forward, she began lustfully sniffing me. She was taking in the essence of the construction worker and Mr. Muscle's more powerful manly smells, coupled with the distinct odor of drying gobs of cum from both studs. As her excitement grew, she said...

"Oh yeah, you're a hot little white boy all smelly from black men.... Mr. Muscles will be all over you."

She got control of herself and took me to massage room #2. Then she helped me get my little robe just right, opening up the top to expose more white skin. Once she was satisfied that I looked sexy enough, she kissed my cheek while sniffing my face and moaning. I figured she was taking in the stink of Mr. Muscle's big heavy balls. It was hard for her to stop, but she knew she had to because Mr. Muscles was expected anytime. She smiled, kissed my forehead, and quickly left the room.

I only had to wait five minutes before Mr. Muscles opened the door. His gym clothes looked sweaty and pretty much damp all over. He must have worked out very intensely. Almost immediately, he started getting naked. I had a lump in my throat from the excitement, and as he stood there in full glory, he said...

"Check out my pump. Got so fucking big and ripped up for you."

I swallowed to clear my throat and took the visual feast in. I replied in a way to let him know I would be even more lustful this time...

"You look even bigger than before, and you smell so powerful too. Can you flex for me again? Show me how much of a stud you really are."

He flexed his sweaty biceps, which were giant and rippled, and veins popped out all over them. By this time the entire room was saturated with powerful big black man smells. No question, he was much more strongly scented than before. It was getting to me again but with greater intensity. I was blown away by his masculinity, and said...

"Oh my, you're so incredible, and you stink so sexy.... Mr. Muscles, I really love that."

That's the first time I used his name. Then, I removed my little robe to excite him with my white feminine little body. My tiny cock was sticking up for him, and I turned to show my ass. I rubbed it with one hand while rubbing my nipples with the other. It was getting warm in the room and I could smell dried wad and the black man muscle scent that was all over me. I shared my thoughts with Mr. Muscles...

"Mmmmmmmm, I can smell your big wad on my pure white body. You blew so much on me. And Mr. Muscles, I can smell the big black construction worker I sucked off before you saw me. Do you want to smell my little body too?"

His cock was fully erect and bigger than ever, and he came to me, placed his big hands under my arms, and lifted me up like a feather. Then he started smelling my chest and nipples, exactly where he and the big construction worker spurted so much cum several hours earlier. He smelled my body like it was an aphrodisiac. I was a little moist from the warming room, and he took me in.

At that point he extended his big powerful arms, lifting me higher. My tiny rock-hard penis and little white balls were now level with his face. Mr. Muscles started sniffing my tiny cock and balls! Then he started licking, as if it was a clitoris. His lustful act was amazing and made me feel sexier than ever before. He was lapping away. His tongue started underneath my tiny balls, and licked up the short length of my hard penis. I noticed he would smack his lips between each lap of his tongue.

I never felt so sexy as he smelled and licked my pure white skin and especially my penis. He loved it, and I hoped he was falling in love with me. Deep, guttural moans accompanied his lustful animalistic actions. For the first time, it was apparent that he needed my little white body as much as he needed me to worship him. He put me down and kissed me. I kissed him back with a passion I never knew I had. I could taste my little cock and balls on his mouth. Mmmmmmmmmm.

As we continued to kiss like lovers, he put one big hand on my butt and massaged it all over. Then, he said...

"Here, let me see that little super-tight white ass."

He turned my body and I instinctively arched my back for him. He worked my crack and rubbed all over my little hole. I could see that his cock was bigger than ever, even harder than before. He turned my little body towards the massage table and bent me over so my chest, arms, and head were resting on the table. He also pushed down on my lower back and my ass automatically raised up, fully exposed. That's when he went to work to loosen up my button.

It was reminiscent of when the construction worker fingered me. Mr. Muscles massaged my hole and then penetrated me with his finger. After a while, he used his thumb. It stung, but I knew I couldn't stop him, and wanted him to continue anyway. Thoughts and lustful emotions regarding the possibility of him mounting my little ass confirmed my love for him.

As he worked me open with his thumb, I could feel myself stretch and relax. I loved how helpless I felt. Mr. Muscles pulled out his thumb and put his big cock head right up against my now relaxed hole. It felt way too big as it started pushing into me. I realized that his pre-cum was lubing me up like you can't believe.

He just kept pushing and then releasing. He was relentless slowly opening up my ass. After a few minutes I felt my hole give way and with the help of all that pre-cum, he penetrated me. For now, it was just the massive cock head, but I was hit with waves of pain that made me faint. I was literally helpless, but wanted to demonstrate that I loved him dearly.

I don't know how long I was out, but the next thing I knew he was pumping me with big strokes, and kept going deeper each time. I must have been moaning awfully loud because I heard him say...

"That's it, let everyone know that I'm making love to you."

He was blowing open my ass, just working it over. However, now for the first time, the pain was intermixed with pleasure. I started moaning passionately and felt more and more love for him. I demonstrated my willingness to sacrifice beyond anything imaginable.

Mr. Muscles was grunting as he pounded my ass, forcing my hole to comply and adjust. Then, something unexpected happened. He bent down, and his big muscled-up chest was on top of me. The sheer weight of the stud's upper body on my back was forcing me deep into the massage table. Now he was lovingly pumping my ass very slowly, and whispered in my ear...

"I'm falling for you, white boy. You're so fucking hot. No one's has taken my cock like this. Look how your ass pussy is all spread out and distorted. I'm gonna breed you and make you mine."

"Oh Muscles, I love you so much. Please give me your love juices."

He raised back up, put both giant hands on my hips for more leverage, and focused his effort. Super-long and full strokes of giant cock further opened me up. He was drilling me out like the stud he is, and I took it like a slutty sex maniac. Then he pumped me with strokes so long that his big cock head paused at my opening, and fully slammed it back into my body. I didn't care that everyone could hear the pounding, and he didn't either.

The other thing was I didn't seriously consider what damage might be happening to my ass. All I knew was that I felt tremendous pressure, on-and-off pain, and intense tingling pleasure. I liked how my little cock remained super hard the whole time. Unexpectedly, I myself felt like I was about to cum, like when I worship his big sweaty balls. Mr. Muscles then lifted me off the table and hugged me so my back now rested on his chest and stomach, and I was literally sitting on his big cock. This was the perfect position to establish the best opportunity to open me up to the maximum.

My little cock was sure hard, and I liked how Muscles could see it when he looked over my shoulder, while still pumping out my ass. He put his mouth to my ear, and whispered...

"Look at your tiny cock, so hard, so cute. I'm gonna make it cum... Don't touch it! Let my giant cock do it's thing."

Mr. Muscles was pumping me into oblivion and his near-term objective was to make me cum. I kept thinking about how much giant cock was blowing me open, and without further delay, I felt the most powerful energy of my building orgasm. It hit me so hard, and Mr. Muscles, sensing my impending orgasm, kept methodically pumping me out. He was working so hard that his manly-smelling sweat dripped all over my back and even down the front of me off my shoulders.

Then, it was like a bomb going off as I orgasmed so intensely that I almost fainted again. Mr. Muscles kept pumping me throughout my orgasm. I think I yelled uncontrollably. I spurted little streams of clear gel, my tiny balls tingled, and my asshole fluttered in erotic spasms throughout my orgasm. He loosened his grip on me so he could lean back to survey the status of my ass, and he said...

"Fuck, look at that giant cock stretch out that pussy... Your gaping hole is pulsing helplessly. Damn, it's all swollen and red. Baby, I'm gonna breed you out now."

At that point his pumping was accelerated and the full weight of my little body was literally bouncing off his big cock. I was so exhausted that my legs were essentially dangling as I remained seated on the monster cock. I leaned further back on his chest as if he was a big, densely muscled chair with a giant dildo on the seat.

He was still hugging me so I wouldn't fall forward, but now his hands were also rubbing all over my toned little body, and he was pinching my little nipples too. He even walked around the room with me firmly locked into him, and his hips rotated, driving his great big cock into me over and over again. He was systematically blowing open my ass now.

There was one last full thrust of big cock, and then he unloaded. A flood of sperm was filling me up and with each massive spurt of wad his cock pulsed dramatically. I was feeling so sexy, but also so fulfilled, and even proud that I was taking his giant cock and sperms. I also felt a powerful emotion of love as he continued unloading rope after rope of cum deep inside me. I turned my head to the side to make sure he heard me, and said....

"I love you so very much."

He was still grunting, moaning, and pumping wad into me. But he moaned more deeply now from my the heart pronouncement. As his orgasm subsided, he replied...

"You are getting to me. I care for you like no other. Here, let me pull out so you can rest and recover."

With that, still hugging me from behind, he rotated his hips back and the weight of his softening and massive cock precipitate its release from my distorted ass. It flopped out heavily and a gush of creamy wad immediately exploded out of me, splashing on the floor in a flood of sperm. I felt incredibly empty and had no ability or enough muscle tone left to control my opening. He lifted me up and gently placed me on the massage table. Then he inspected my ass, and said...