All Comments on 'White Boy Moan Ch. 03'

by naughtygaywriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Homelessness Corrected.

Whilst there is sexual attraction involved, this is really a story of caring, whereby one person is able to save another from the awful horror of homelessness. The fact that they seemed to be sexually compatible is a plus.

The inter-racial aspect is definitely an added bonus. I love stories of caring relationships between white men and men of colour.

Best wishes from Patrick.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Virginity Surrendered

Well, Mr. Naughtygaywriter, I just had to come back to re-read this wonderful caring story of love between Black and White, even though, as a white male, I envy the beauty of the men of colour.

I loved all three of your "White Boy Moan" stories, and am greatly moved by the Love between caring black men and the dependent white men they have taken under under their wing.

Love and Blessings to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Compatability

Just had to come back and re-read your 3 stories of love and attraction between strong black men and their dependent white man.

Thank you naughtygaywriter for creating these great stories.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Mutual Attraction

Have returned once more to read these three great stories of attraction between a caring black man and a needy white male.

What I enjoyed most was the fact that the dominant black male was so considerate of his more vulnerable white partner.

Thank you again, 'naughtygaywriter', and much Love and Blessings to you.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Final Surrender

Thank you for the opportunity to re-read these three wonderful stories again. Whilst the Sexual interactions seemed to be mutual, I was so moved by the considerateness of the dominant black partner in each instance.

Blessings to you 'naughtygay writer' from Patrick X

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
A refreshing change from

These three stories are a refreshing change from the too common violent, dominant over submissive, black over white sex stories..

While sex is a significant part of your stories, the real feelings from your characters, the real situations and the not exaggerated beyond reality sex is truly refreshing and a true gift to your readers..

I hope you have more stories along these lines.. They don't have to be black and white or in any way racial. or even overly sexual.. but the loving and caring between people told with your abilities to make your characters 'real' will be the central attraction to this type of story..

I have helped many people in my life, given a hand up, out of the gutter or out of the abyss of bad luck and sometimes from the despair of lost family or love.

Compassion is one of the greatest gifts a person can give, and most of the time it is well and gratefully received and often either returned or passed on to the next needy person.. a form of 'paying forward'..

Thank you for the great stories, I hope there are more in this line or 'plot'.

DV19

Spadger2Spadger2about 4 years ago
Color not an Issue.

As I have a bit of obsession about a certain man of color, I just had to return once more to read these stories of genuine affection between a black top and white bottom.

What I particularly liked was the caring way the black top treated his white lover in each instance. Truly great examples of genuine race relations.

Much Love from Patrick XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was

cute

AlexpaulAlexpaulover 3 years ago

Can I have one more in the series .

Brad4FunBrad4Fun7 months ago

great story, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

One thing I love about these stories is that humiliation is not a part of the plot. Love and affection are the important aspects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughtygaywriter@naughtygaywriter
Published author of mmbooks (Someone Series) and mmhero books (Shadow Guardian series) For more info on me or my work, go here. https://linktr.ee/admin?q=%2Fadmin

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES