White Canadian Mama Goes Black

Story Info
Rebecca entertains Jericho and Ahmad in Ottawa.
1.2k words
3.53
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

Rebecca Wilding is one of those white girls who hunts black men for sex and romance. White guys simply don't excite Rebecca. The curvy, green-eyed blonde gal with the big round booty is all about the brothers. No shame in this white sister's game. A lot of black women complain about black men all day and every day, and act like they don't want or need them. Those same black women then get mad when they see a white woman going for some chocolate. Don't hate the talented female player, hate the shady game.

Rebecca is not about to stop chasing the brothers just because some black women don't like to see that. Chocolate dick is the gift that keeps on giving, and Rebecca isn't about to be denied. For a while now, Rebecca had been dating a tall, slim and muscular, handsome black gentleman named Jericho Augustin, a newcomer to Ottawa by way of Montreal, Quebec. The brother from Montreal packs one of those long and thick black dicks that Rebecca simply cannot get enough of, so they have a lot of fun together. Jericho is going through a messy divorce, but Rebecca doesn't care...

"Just fuck me," Rebecca told Jericho, during their last session together. Jericho put Rebecca on all fours and did just that. The plump young white woman squealed in delight as the dark-skinned stud smacked her big ass and slammed his thick dark dick into her pussy. Jericho is one of those brothers who works out a lot, so he's got a lot of stamina. Rebecca put that durability to the test as she rode Jericho's dick all night long. Good times. Jericho and his wife Nicole decided to work things out, so he went back to Montreal. What's Rebecca to do?

"I pledge to fuck only black men," Rebecca Wilding said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. A five-foot-nine, red-haired and green-eyed, pleasantly plump young woman stared back at her. Putting on a red tank top, black jeans and sneakers, Rebecca sprayed on some perfume, popped a tic tac and did her thing. The huntress is ready to go on a hunt. Rebecca then walked to the bus stop and made her way to downtown Ottawa. The Rideau shopping center beckons, and this is where Rebecca Wilding likes to go hunting. There are lots of cute guys at the mall, and Rebecca wants to get herself a chocolate-flavored stuff. Nothing wrong with that...

After walking around the mall for a while, Rebecca Wilding found herself frowning. There was a creepy middle-aged Asian dude who kept ogling the brothers, even those with girlfriends. Rebecca watched her competitor fail time and again. The dude had the whole creepy stare thing down pat, which always turns off the brothers. Even brothers who swing both ways aren't about to permanently give up the pussy for a dude, that's what the old Asian creep doesn't understand. Rebecca went down to the mall's lower level and finally spotted something interesting...

Ahmad Hamideh, a big and tall, handsome gentleman of Afro-Arabian descent stood in front of the TD Bank ATM, and frowned. The brother hails from the nation of Mauritania and has been living in Ottawa for about ten years. Tech in Ottawa leaves a lot to be desired. The green credit card was stuck, and no matter what he tried, it wouldn't come out of the machine. Rebecca entered the mall, and spotted a fine piece of chocolate all by himself, without homeboys or annoying girlfriends around. Like a true Canadian, Rebecca decided to help a brother out. After all, it's the right thing to do...

"You're a life saver, lady," Ahmad said to Rebecca after the plump white gal worked her magic and extricated his stuck credit card from the TD Bank ATM Machine. Rebecca smiled at Ahmad and played it off like it was nothing. Up close, the brother looked even more handsome and Rebecca wanted some of that. The two of them later ran into each other at the mall, and like the gentleman that he is, Ahmad offered to buy Rebecca coffee. That's how it all began. After coffee, they went back to Ahmad's place, located in the By Ward Market...

"Oh yeah, go for it," Rebecca said as Ahmad planted his face between her thick white thighs and ate her pussy. Rebecca keeps her pussy neatly shaved and smelling good. Can't be a funky broad as far as these fellas are concerned. A lot of black men like the taste of white pussy and Rebecca was thrilled to discover that Ahmad is one of them. Ahmad fingered Rebecca's pussy and licked her clit, causing her to shudder in pleasure. Rebecca got on all fours and spread them thick white ass cheeks. Time for the Mauritanian brother to eat white female booty...

"Hmm, I love a big ass," Ahmad said as he smacked Rebecca's big white ass, causing the chubby white gal to grin in pleasure. Ahmad slid his tongue into Rebecca's butt hole and continued fingering her pussy at the same time. Rebecca sighed happily as Ahmad lathered up her butt hole with his tongue. The fine art of eating female booty is lost on some men, but Ahmad wasn't one of them. Rebecca closed her eyes, loving the feel of Ahmad's tongue in her butt hole. Men who eat female ass are more likely to be rewarded with anal sex, it's a scientifically proven fact...

Rebecca and Ahmad continued with their fun, and she sat the brother on the couch and began sucking that dick. Rebecca winked at Ahmad as she knelt before him and grabbed his long and thick brown dick. Ahmad sighed happily as Rebecca began doing her thing. Now, everyone knows that white chicks suck dick like it's nobody's business. Rebecca soon had Ahmad hard as a rock, and then they got down and dirty. Rolling a condom on Ahmad's dick, Rebecca straddled the brother and went for a ride.

"Ride this dick, freaky mama," Ahmad said as Rebecca rubbed his dick against her pussy before impaling herself on his fuck stick. Rebecca grinned and rested her hands on Ahmad's shoulders as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Is there anything more beautiful than a big black dick sliding in and out of white pussy? Ahmad caressed Rebecca's big ole titties and smacked her big white ass as she rode him. The two of them melted into each other and happily fucked and sucked the afternoon away. A good time was definitely had by all...

"Thanks for the dick, handsome," Rebecca told Ahmad as she walked out of his place. Ahmad was all smiles. Freaky white women know how to make a brother feel good, for real. Ahmad and Rebecca got together for some streamy and it's all good. It was just a good time, nothing more and nothing less. Rebecca headed home, took a shower, put on some different clothes and then went to work at her call center job for the TD Bank. The curvy blonde beauty with the booty aims to please, both in and out of work. Nothing wrong with that. Women like Rebecca make the world a better place.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers