White Canary on Top

Story Info
Sara Lance begins her Solo Mission.
2.6k words
4.47
5.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the people in this story are above 18. I don't now own any of the characters in the story, it is all fiction.

This story takes place around season 4 of legends. But doesn't follow proper continuity. A lot of other characters from the other shows will crossover.

The current crew of Legends consists of Sara, Ava, Zari, Charlie, Nate, Ray, Jax, Mick. Though only a few characters will be part of the story.

************************

The legends were goofing off as usual, Sara was going through a tough time, she just broke things off with Ava after almost a year of dating, Zari was with Nate and Ray helping them decode some text while Charlie, Mick and Jax along with Sara were celebrating a good mission with a few drinks.

All of a sudden the ship pushed on one side, everyone was at an unease. Gideon pops up on the monitor. "Anomaly detected in 2014 on an island near the China sea."

A chill ran down Sara's spine, she knew exactly where this place was, after all she spent a good portion of time there with Oliver Queen.

"Her Sara, isn't that the place you and Oliver were stuck on?" Ray questioned her.

Sara just turned to him and gave him a look, Ray got the message. He had no idea what actually happen there but he knew it wasn't anything good.

The ship lands on the island and they immediately split up. Sara leads a team with her to check the source of the anomaly. Sara leads the way followed by Zari, Nate and Ray.

"The rest of you guard the ship, this island is the last place you want to be stranded on." Sara advices them before taking off in a scared panic.

Using a small version of Gideon, they manage to track the anomaly to a submarine located in a small water body in the centre of the island.

"I'll go ahead and check it out." Nate says, not knowing what could be down there.

"Negative." Sara shouts out, she had to be cautious, who would be here, on this island of all places. "Let's all go together."

Nate and Zari start stripping off their clothes to put on their special diving suits made by Gideon. Sara was still concerned of what could be down there but something caught her eye.

It was Zari, Sara couldn't help but stare at her as she took off her pants. Her amazing small cute Arab butt was irresistible. And in that tiny thong it looked tempting. But Sara was a responsible leader, she knew the time and place for such activities and stripped into her underwear, and put in their diving suits that Gideon created. Using Ray's tech they could store a number of suits fit various cases in a small little box.

Sara then dove in, the others followed her into the water. They reached the sub and were able to get in using the special hatch that somehow still worked. Once in it was pitch black.

They use the walls to move around but with everything dark, they eventually get split up. All four of them on their own, worried where the others are.

Sara didn't rely on the walls, she knew her way around the sub. She made her way to the engine room where she found a case that had been opened up. As soon as she turned around, she was punched.

Sara's body hit the ground hard, she looks up and screams for backup. It was Slade Wilson, she knew he must still be on the Mirakuru and came here for more.

After Slade was beaten by Oliver he was put on the island and till now he's been waiting for revenge. And this was a golden opportunity for it.

Slade grabbed Sara as she tried her best to fight back, but against the Mirakuru jt was useless. Slade knocked her out and dragged her body to another chamber. Once there he injected her with the serum. By the time the others got to her, she was out cold, and Slade had left.

Sara wakes up back in the waverider, she's in the medbay. She's strapped in, her arms were tied down to the bed. She's sweating, her body is burning, she feels a surge of anger in her.

Gideon comes on the monitor, "Captain Lance, you've been infected with a new strain of the Mirakuru drug. This drug enhances your deepest desires the moment you take the drug and magnifies it 10 fold."

Sara tries to calm down, she takes a deep breath and relaxes herself. She remembers her leave training, she thinks back, she remembers how she was when slade attacked her.

"Oh yea, I kept thinking of Zari's ass ever since she stripped in front of me." Sara began to remember. But now her body was in pain, she felt her blood boil, she quickly passed out.

The next day the legends go out for another mission, leaving behind Sara who still hasn't woken up and Charlie who is taking care of her.

Charlie couldn't take another minute of just standing around waiting for her to wake up, she heads to the common room and grabs herself a drink, a few moments later she hears a bang.

She rushes towards Sara, she thought Sara must've fallen from the bed or something. As soon as she reached the door she almost dropped the bottle she was drinking from and stood in shock.

A few minutes earlier Sara woke up and was feeling terrible, she was burning up as if she had a terrible fever. Luckily she was feeling a lot like her self. She asked Gideon to to a scan before she went on to check on the Legends.

"Gideon do a full scan and tell me if everything is alright" Sara asked Gideon as she lay still in the bed.

"It appears the Mirakuru 2.0 is still in your system, Captain Lance. I would advice remaining strapped to the bed until it completely exists your system." Gideon responds.

Sara begins to feel dizzy, she shuts her eyes for a bit to regain control and quickly opens her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Gideon as Captain of this ship I order you to open the shackles now" Sara demands. Which Gideon opens and unlocks them.

Now free Sara turns her attention to the monitors in her room and learns the current situation. "Gideon, I order you to go offline until I get your back online. Understood?" Sara orders the AI.

Gideon shuts down, her mainframe now offline leaving the ship open to attack and no security measure are online.

Sara still burning up begins to strip her White Canary suit off, she admires her body as she always does but notices she looks so much better than ever. Her breast were perky and seemed bigger, her ass was thick and perfectly round. She was actually surprised at how hot she looked right now. It might have been the Mirakuru that is affecting her, but she didn't care about it.

She stood butt naked in front of the mirror trying her best to cool off but she wasn't feeling hot, it was more of a burning desire inside her. She pinched her nipples playing with her perfect breast and with her other hand started to rub her pussy.

That was when the door slid open and there was Charlie, pretty much wasted with a bottle of Vodka in her hand.

"Ohh FUCK!! I'll uhhh.... I'll let you finish." Charlie said smirking as she close the door

Now Charlie was mostly straight but she did have a fling once or twice and looking at Sara's body now, anyone would want to fuck that ass.

Sara caught the door before it shut and maintained eye contact with Charlie, she stopped right in front of her and grabbed the bottle while gentling rubbing her hand. There was about quarter of the bottle left and she gulped it all down as Charlie still hadn't taken her eyes of Sara's body.

Sara pulled Charlie towards her and closed the door behind her. She lifted her up and pinned her to the wall and stuck her tongue in Charlies mouth. Sara felt her kissing back and pushed her against the wall and unbuttoned her pants. She carried her towards the bed and threw her on her back.

Charlie pulled off her pants and her underwear and spread her legs over her head. Sara smiled and started to eat her out, she stuck her tongue in Charlie and passionately yet pretty fiercely licked her.

Sara pushed Charlies legs even further apart and pushed her fingers inside her pussy as she licked it.

Charlie was in heaven, she never felt this good before, she started to cum hard. She lay there for a second dripping in cum, she then got up and took off everything.

Sara started to feel a burning sensation in her body now, she wanted more and more. She sat on the edge of the bed and made Charlie kneel facing her. With one gesture, Charlie started to go down on her.

This time Sara was the one in heaven, she lay back and started touching herself. She grabbed her breast that were perky and firm, her nipples were like rock. She squeezed her nipples and played with her body as Charlie continued to pleasure her down.

Sara had many previous lovers who were women and men but she had to admit so far Charlie was doing the best job.

Charlie started doing something with her tongue that made Sara spring up in surprise, she was curious but the pleasure was so much more intense and she let it happen. She started to cum, and as she came she felt her body calm down. The heat she felt was disappearing. She quickly leaned the more she enjoyed her self sexually the better she felt.

She knew she had to get more, she wanted to make Charlie hers.

"Stay there babe, I'll be right back." Sara said seductively and left the room.

Charlie lay in the bed, recollecting what just happen. She knew Sara was acting a little weird but she was having fun and she liked it. It had been a shitty year for her and this was her moment to live a little and relax.

Just as she was mid way in thought, the door opened and standing there was Captain Lance with a 7 inch strapon. Charlie gasped at the size of it.

"Kneel down right now." Sara demanded.

Charlie blindly obeyed and knelt down. She stared at the strap on right in from of her face, she looked up and looked Sara straight in the eyes.

"Have you ever done this before?" Sara asked her.

"Sex with a girl? Yea a few times. Used a strapon? Nope Never." Charlie said in excitement. Her body was getting excited, she wanted to know what a rubber cock inside her would feel like.

Sara guided her head and pushed the head of the strap on in her mouth.

Charlie began to lick it, she grabbed it with one hand and tried her best to take as much in as possible. She wasn't the best at blowjobs and started to gag after 5 inches. She was able to hold it in for a few seconds before having to take a breath. She was enjoying herself.

Charlie licked it from the bottom till the tip, making sure it was covered in her salvia.

Sara lifted her sex slave up and pushed her on the bed, she was ready to fuck her brains out. She approached Charlie with her strap on still covered in salvia, a little was dripping off it.

Sara spat on her pussy giving it another lick, and then gently pushing the strapon in.

Charlie's face began to light up, she wanted this so bad. She began moaning in pleasure as Sara thrusted in and out of her, with every thrust, her expression got better and better.

Sara began to feel strange, the more pleasure she felt, the more uneasy she felt. She tried to brush it off and continue giving Charlie a good fucking.

Sara dipped Charlie over and spanked her ass a few times. Charlie started to get concerned, she had her butt fingered before, even a plug at one point, but a strap on was a different story.

Charlie prepared herself for the worst, she tried to feel as loose as possible and gritted her teeth.

Sara was against licking buttholes, fucking them wasn't a problem but putting her mouth there was a bit NO. Instead she spat right above Charlie's hole letting it drip down and pressing the strap on against her hole, opening it up as much as possible.

Charlie could feel her ass getting stretched, she felt the strap on slide in pretty smoothly and she started to feel horny. She actually began to feel even more pleasure.

"OHH YEAAA!!! FUCKK MY ASSS HARDER!!" She began to moan.

Sara felt a spark go off, she loved popping asses. But she too was surprised at Charlie's reaction, usually girls would feel some pain initially and would slowly began to enjoy it.

"Was it her salvia?" Sara began to wonder. It had to be. But why did it not work earlier when they made out. Her mind was racing, she wanted to continue the butt fucking for a little longer.

She grabbed a hold of Charlie's waist and rammed it all in, she was testing to see how much it would take until she was able to make her feel some sort of pain. But nothing, Sara needed to test her theory on why her salvia was making Charlie horny, "was it the mirakuru in her system?" Sara pulled out of her ass.

Sara flipped her over laid her flat down so they were no face to face. Sara looked in her eyes. She started wondering "Maybe the mirakuru finally mixed with her DNA and this was the result, along with her enhanced body."

Sara held Charlie's mouth open and stuck her tongue in her mouth and licked it. She wanted her salvia to mix deep within her.

Charlie felt dizzy for a second, her eyes closed and when she finally opened them after two seconds, she was smirking. She grabbed Sara and pulled her towards her, she kissed her passionately.

Sara liked this reaction and played along, she used two fingers and interred them into Charlie's already soaking pussy and finger fucked her. She grabbed her perky breast in one hand and rubbed her nipples gently.

Charlie began to moan, her body made a jerk and she started to orgasm.

Sara bit Charlie's lip gently and watched her cum.

"From now on you're mine. GOT IT?" Sara whispered in her ear as she cummed.

With all the pleasure and what was probably the best fucking experience she ever had, Charlie obediently agreed. "Yea Captain!! As long as your continue to fuck me this way."

"You know I wasn't expecting this to happen, I actually had my eyes on another individual on this ship" Sara spoke.

"Wait..? You don't mean Zari? Do you? Because ever since I saw her getting out of the shower once, I wanted to get some of that action." Charlie replied back.

"Well then, we know who stays back next mission." Sara said and smiled at Charlie.

They cleaned up soon after and when Sara entered her room she looked in the mirror, once more staring at her body. Thats when she decided she was going to fuck asses and build a harem for herself. Her mind was already giving her suggestions on what and who to go after next.

She went to bed waiting for the next day.

**********************

The first chapter is short, but it's just to get an idea of what is going on. The next chapter should be coming soon.