White Canary on Top Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara gets back at Ava followed by some Zari Dessert.
2.4k words
4.22
3.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All the people in this story are above 18. I don't now own any of the characters in the story, it is all fiction.

The Legends were about to set out on a new mission. Still unaware of what was really happening in the ship, Nate gives the team a briefing on the next mission while Sara prepares to find a way to make Zari stay back.

Sara decided to use the oldest trick in the book, she put some pills in Zari's drink so she's be drowse and ditch the mission. To her surprise it worked, Zari was asleep in her room. The Legends were heading out for their mission.

Sara waited a good five minutes after they left and prepared for her mission, she was going to make Zari submit to her. She already had Charlie in her back pocket now and wanted another bimbo to be at her beck and call. Sara tried to come up with a plan but her body would get tensed up the more agitated she felt. And she would get angry and she began getting worried she might hurt someone or even worse.

Sara decided it would be best to get Charlie in on the plan. But after speaking to Charlie and remembering about her shape shifting ability, Sara could only think of one thought, and that was Ava.

"Hey, Charlie. Could you turn into Ava fro a while?" Sara asked.

Charlie had transformed into thousands of people before so this wasn't a hard task. So she did and as soon as she did, Sara grabbed her and tossed her to the bed.

Charlie who was now Ava was shocked, and a little terrified. But she could see the pain in Sara's eyes and tried her best to relax.

Sara without any hesitation stripped off her clothes and sat on top of Ava.

"Ava, I'm sooo sorry!!" Sara began crying as she said it again and planted a kiss on Ava. She repeated it for about two whole minutes before Ava reacted.

Ava held Sara's face and wiped away her tears and brushed her hair back, just as she did that, Sara flipped some switch and went into a rage, she ripped Ava's clothes open, the same clothes Charlie was wearing.

Ava was now completely exposed, her breast pointing towards Sara. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next but she had never transformed into a girl to get fucked by a girl before. It turned her on.

Sara was completely overwhelmed with this burning sensation, she reached down and stuck her fingers inside Ava, causing her to scream. She used her other hand and began fondling her breast.

Ava closed her eyes and bit her lip, she was not used to being man handled this way but it felt good.

Sara started remembering the times she had with Ava and how its been so long since they were in the same room. Sara began getting furious and getting more angry. Her fingers began to increase their speed, she was squeezing Ava's nipples so hard.

Sara pulled out her fingers and shoved three fingers inside. This made Ava pop up, she tried to moan but Sara was holding her down covering her mouth by kissing her.

Sara stuck her tongue down Ava's throat, her saliva began mixing with Ava's but since it was actually Charlie who the body belonged to and she already had Sara's Mirakuru saliva from the previous night, this only amplified everything.

Charlie couldn't hold her form for long and began changing back.

This caused Sara to get angry, she started choking Charlie and looked her dead in the eyes. Charlie realized her situation and changed back to Ava.

Smiling, Sara went back to work. She wanted to fuck Ava's ass as soon as possible and compare it to the real deal.

She quickly reached for the drawer and pulled out a vibrator. Sara began eating Ava out, her tongue pressed inside her juicily pussy. She was warming her for the strapon, but as soon as her tongue touched Ava's pussy. She exploded with extacy. She now had a double dosage of Sara's DNA. It was more than a day apart so most of it had left her body, but there was enough to make it feel so much better than usual.

Charlie had forgotten she was in someone else skin, she was so engrossed in what was happening she didn't realize what she was doing.

Sara was now ready, she stated to push the vibrator inside as she stood there watching Ava touch herself all over.

Ava was in her own world, she started squeezing her own nipples and was drowning in extacy.

Sara jumped on top of Ava and sat right on her face, she sat reverse cowgirl so she could still watch the vibrator in her pussy.

Sara was enjoying ever minute but still felt a bit off. She massaged her own breast and was on the verge of cumming. She closed her eyes, she could hear the vibrator buzzing, she could hear the feint moan from Ava. She could even hear Ava's tongue licking her pussy. She knew she was about to cum and looking at Ava's so was she.

"AHHH YESSSSS!!" Sara screamed as she had an orgasm.

Ava's moan was softer as Sara still had her pussy on her face, but Ava's pussy was the one that was dripping the most. She wanted to be fucked really bad.

Sara jumped off the bed and got her strapon and wore it, she watched as Ava was having the time of her life with the vibrator still in her pussy.

Sara smiled and walked towards the bed, as she came near Ava she heard a voice..

"Umm Fuck!! I am too sorry." Zari said. She tried to leave but Sara ran after her.

"Hey Zari wait up." Sara said as she came running behind her still naked with the strapon.

Zari was blushing, not only was Sara naked with a ridiculous body but she had a strapon attached to her waist. She wanted to just stare at her body but she tried her best to keep eye contact.

"When did Ava get back? Zari asked shocked.

Sara was getting boiled up, her main goal was Zari. She wanted to Fuck destroy her ass. Sara began stroking her strapon cock with her left hand and suddenly grabbed Zari by her arm and pulled her.

Sara pulled Zari into the room and shut the door.

"OMG! Sara STOPP!!" Zari exclaimed. She saw Charlie lying on the bed and was confused.

"Change back now bitch." Sara shouted at Charlie angrily.

Sara began walking towards Zari, she had a sly smile on her face.

Zari kept backing away until she hit the side of the bed.

Sara walked right in font of her and stood there. "You can touch it if you want." Sara said.

"No!! Stop this Sara." Zari yelled back as Sara kept insisting. Zari tried to keep eye contact but Sara pushed her onto the bed and now when she looked forward she saw Sara's body and it was perfect. Zari looked up at Sara's face, she wanted to burst out of the room.

"That's more like it." Sara said as she smiled.

Zari then realized her hand was already on Sara's strapon cock. She wanted to leave but her body knew what she really wanted, she had the tiniest bit of curiosity and it was driving her crazy.

"Go ahead, lick it." Sara said as she laughed at how easy it was to get what she wanted.

Zari gave into temptation and licked the tip, it was already soaking wet.

The strapon wasn't an ordinary strapon, it had a patch on the inside that would absorb liquid, in this case it was Sara's cum. Every time Sara had an orgasms or even leaked, it would come out of the cock as pre cum. Mirakuru pre cum that would make any woman burst out in extacy.

As soon as Zari tasted it, she felt a trigger inside her. She looked at Sara as if she just found the greatest thing in the world. But Zari was pretty strong, she didn't completely submit to Sara.

As soon as Zari put the tip of the cock in her mouth, Sara grabbed Zari's head with both hands and pushed it in.

Zari was choking, she could feel some liquid drip down her throat.

Sara was enjoying this so much she had a tiny orgasm. She pulled out her cock to give Zari some air, she couldn't stop smiling. She pushed Zari on her back and jumped on top of her and planted a kiss.

Sara had techniques with her tongue that every person she made out with loved. She used one of them on Zari, which she knew Zari enjoyed. Sara felt hands groping her ass, she couldn't believe how much Zari was enjoying it.

Meanwhile Charlie who turned into Ava was sitting on the edge of the bed. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to join in but was scared Sara would shout at her again.

Sara noticed Ava in the back, she started remembering how she and Ava broke up. The memories came rushing in, Sara was getting filled with rage.

Sara ripped of Zari's clothes, she yanked her bra and panties and pushed the cock in Zari with no warning. Sara began fucking Zari's sweet little pussy.

Zari screamed, it was intense. She felt a feeling she never felt before. She eventually got used to the thrusts but as soon as she got used to it, Sara got more intense.

The Mirakuru X was working wonders, Sara was able to fulfill desires and them some with the new strength, stamina, and speed she received from it.

Sara kept fucking Zari, she looked up at Ava who was sitting in the corner, watching everything. Sara got even more riled up and caressed Zari's body, she licked her nipples and fondled her small perky breast.

Ava was enjoying it until Sara saw her smile. Ava suddenly got concerned, she knew Sara had an objective here.

Sara made eye contact with Ava as she grabbed Zari's throat and squeezed. She held her throat and fucked her hard, she was relentless.

Zari's eyes went white, she wasn't getting enough oxygen now, her body was being rocked hard. She was being treated like a whore and she kind of liked it, she liked the fact that she already orgasmed twice and her body was still eager for more.

Ava's sat in the corner, scared at what was happening to Zari. Her pussy must have be destroyed.

Sara was just taking out her rage of getting dumped on poor little Zari. Sara made sure Ava was watching, she totally forgot Ava was actually Charlie.

After about a few more minutes of fucking, Sara began to have a huge orgasm, she thrusted her hips right into Zari, causing the poor girl to almost pass out.

Sara pulled out and watched as Zari coughing, trying to catch her breath.

Zari got to the edge of the bed and tried to catch her breath, but it all went downhill for her as she felt a hand on her back. She was pushed downwards to the floor with her ass still on the bed. The next thing she felt was something poking her ass.

"Wait Wait!! I've never done that bef... AHHHH!! FUCKKKKK!!" Zara tried to talk but she instead started screaming. Although it did hurt a lot, there was this slight relief she felt as soon as the strapon was insider her ass.

Now Zari didn't have a big ass or anything, she was petite and the strapon was spreading her open. She felt Sara pushing the vibrator in her pussy for the added pleasure. Now she was truly enjoying it.

Charlie couldn't take it anymore, she changed back to herself and stared at Sara waiting for her to give out some order or shout at her.

"Hey Charlie get on the floor and spread them. Zari, eat her out." Sara ordered them.

Charlie gladly sat on the floor in front of Zari, she smiled, finally she would get some of the action. She always had an eye on Zari and now it was happening.

Zari was being fucked in her ass so hard that she didn't even care about anything, she happily started licking Charlie's pussy.

Sara pushed Zari a little over the bed and now held her like a lumberjack and started pumping her ass.

Zari could feel her whole body vibrate with each thrust, she got a better angle on eating Charlie out now and stuck her tongue and licked her like he was in pure extacy.

Charlie felt she was on the verge of cumming, she put her legs around Zari's head locking her in, forcing her to go as deep as possible. She grabbed her own nipples and pinched them. As felt the orgasm come she elevated her hips.

"AHHHHHH FUCKK MEEE!!" Charlie smiled and came. She was so happy, this felt amazing.

Sara saw this and was pleased, she was still the alpha but seeing her toys play with each other was a thrill to watch. She grabbed Zari and started to Fuck her even harder as she orgasmed.

"OHH SHITT!! FUCKKK!!" Zari exclaimed as she had the best orgasm ever.

Sara just pulled out leaving Zari's body to just fall over. She watched as Charlie and Zari, her two toys lay together after a great Fuck.

Sara then noticed a presence in the ship, she immediately ran without even putting some clothes on. She was a bit shocked to see who it was but now as shocked as the man standing there was to see her naked.

"Well someone is up to no good, you naughty girl." John Constantine said.

"So you like fucking girls with that little toy eh?" John said as she started checking her fantastic body out.

"Its almost as good as your cock." Sara said as he smiled and waked towards him.

"Well if you ever want your self a cock of your own just drink some of this potion and recite these words. You'll be bound for a great night, love." John said as he left to let her get changed.

Sara smiled, she knew she just got the jackpot. She heard the doors open and scurried off to get changed before someone sees her like this.