White Cocks Make Me Do Bad Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For weeks, the two incidents with Andrew and Ryan fueled the sex between me and my husband. Although Grant didn't know it, I fantasized about large, White men shoving their huge cocks down my throat, or fucking me up the ass. I had even asked Grant if we could try anal sex, something he had wanted to do earlier in our relationship but I had vetoed. He willingly fucked me up the ass a couple times a week, and I imagined that it was Andrew's cock violating my ass, and it wouldn't take much playing with my clit to get myself off. It was taking it up the ass that reminded me most of Andrew.

In the first month after returning from the retreat, we had sex almost every day, sometimes twice a day. There were even a few days when I initiated sex and Grant declined, saying he was tired. But overall, I was happy and Grant was happy.

But then the effects of the sex with the two White men started to wane, and after about two months, things went back to the way they had been. I found it hard to be aroused, despite my attempts to fantasize during sex. I told Grant that I was just a little overworked and too tired. It was like the magic had worn off. I still was able to get myself off once or twice a week by masturbating to fantasies of Ryan and Andrew, but it was hard to get into the mood or capture whatever it was that got me off.

Now, it wasn't just Grant who was frustrated by the lack of sex, I was, too. I wanted it, but I just didn't know how to get aroused. Before Andrew and Ryan, I didn't know what I was missing. Now I desperately wanted it. I looked at porn, and sometimes that helped me get off, but it didn't translate into getting myself ready for real sex.

It was sad, really. Before, when we had problems in the bedroom, Grant would be out in the living room looking at porn and masturbating. He didn't know that I knew what he was up to, but I did. Now, while he looked at porn in the living room, I was looking at porn in the bedroom, searching "WMAF", "asian abuse," and "huge cock," Sometimes I would see a cock that resembled Andrew's huge dick, and that helped me get off. Videos of a tight pussy taking a huge cock would sometimes do it. I never really masturbated much before, but now I was doing it every day. Surprisingly, Grant didn't complain much about my waning interest in having sex with him.

I started to obsessively think about having sex with another White man who could do what Andrew and Ryan had done. I had no way of knowing how to find someone. I didn't want to go on Tinder or answer a Craigslist ad. I did, however, stop at a bar one night in the hopes that someone would come up and whisper what Ryan had several months ago, but of course, that was a hopeless gambit. I flirted at work with anyone who seemed like they might be a likely candidate, but there really wasn't one.

Then it dawned on me that I could go back to the same well. Of the two, I thought sex with Andrew was more arousing but scarier, too. He was abusive and degrading, and even though I think that was what turned me on, I was wary about being with him again. It was as if he pushed me too far to the edge. It turned out that Andrew had been relocated to an office about an hour away anyway, so I went to visit Ryan.

He eyed me a little suspiciously when I looked into his office, probably worried that I was going to file an HR complaint or tell him I was pregnant. But when I smiled, he smiled back. I gestured to see if it was okay to close the door, and he nodded.

"Any chance you might be available for uh, you know . . . " I asked, trying to sound casual. I did not want to let on that I was starting to feel desperate.

"You mean you want me to fuck you?" he said.

"Um, yes, I do," I stammered. I couldn't believe I was having this conversation.

"Hmm," he said. "Not today. When were you thinking?"

"I can do Thursday after work," I said.

"Okay," he said. "Where?" I hadn't even thought of that.

"I don't know. Do you live near here?"

"Can't go to my place, I have a girlfriend," he said. "Get a motel room, and let me know the deets."

When Thursday came, I was buzzing with excitement. I could hardly calm myself down. I went to a motel about a mile from the office, and got a room. I was embarrassed to the point of mortification in dealing with the clerk. I'm sure it was obvious to her why I was getting the room. I didn't even try to make up a story.

I told Ryan the location of the motel and the room number. I went there at 5:30, and he made me wait half an hour before he arrived. It was really irritating, because I had undressed and I was getting cold. I was about to let him have it, when he slapped me across the face, and told me to get on my knees.

Obviously, Andrew must have told him about how I seemed to enjoy being disciplined and degraded. The slap really hurt, and brought tears to my eyes, but I obediently got on my knees and started to work on his cock. Just seeing his cock had me dripping wet.

After fucking my face for a while, he told me to get on the bed and spread my legs. Again, I complied. Despite my doing as he had asked, he slapped me across the breasts and then slapped my face again.

"You want me to fuck your married Asian pussy?" he asked.

"Yes, please," I said.

"Say it, then," he commanded.

"Please fuck my married Asian pussy," I whimpered.

I groaned with pleasure as his cock entered me. It felt so good. It was like Ryan could just turn on a switch, something that Grant couldn't do. As he pounded his cock into me, there was no need for me to fantasize or to try to think about someone else. His body, his cock, his voice was enough. This time, I had no trouble coming.

The next week, I went back to Ryan's office.

"Can we meet on Thursday night again?" I asked.

He got up, locked his door, and undid his belt.

"Come here, you little slut," he whispered.

I quickly got down on my knees and undid his pants. Just the act of taking his cock in my hands was so arousing. I wanted him to take me right in his office.

"Suck my dick, you little bitch," he said.

I thought to myself, this is what I want, to be told what to do, to be forced to do something nasty. I wanted to submit to him and do whatever he wanted. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted to my body. I sucked his cock until he came, swallowing every last drop of his cum.

"Oh, you fucking Asian whore," he said under his breath. "I can't wait until I fuck your married pussy on Thursday."

As I left his office with his taste still in my mouth, my legs were wobbly, and I could hardly make it back to my office. Ryan had clearly tapped into something in me that I had previously been unaware of. But what was it? Was I attracted to the element of force? Or was it the race play? Or a little bit of both?

When I went back to the motel to get a room on Thursday, I was so horny I could barely look the clerk in the eye. She probably thinks I'm a whore, I thought.

It became a fairly regular thing, meeting at the motel on Thursdays after work. I told Grant that Thursdays were bad days for me because of reports I had to do for Friday meetings. He didn't question it. For one thing, regular sex with Ryan had rebooted my marital sex life so that at least I was having sex with Grant again. I made it good for him, and he seemed content.

A couple months after Ryan and I started meeting at the motel, Ryan had a surprise for me: He showed up at the motel with Andrew. I had a little panic attack, and my first impulse was to run away.

"Uh-uh," I said. "No way." I got up to leave. I think that as much as I had been fantasizing about sex with Andrew, seeing him again made me afraid. Afraid of being hurt, but also afraid of losing myself again with him. But mainly, I was not about to have sex with two men at the same time.

The two men held me down and forcibly removed my clothing. That undressing got me aroused, and by the time they had stripped me, I really needed someone to fuck me. So I put aside my reservations about having sex with two men, and surrendered.

Andrew said that we were going to start with a spitroast, which turned out to be Ryan fucking me doggy style while I sucked Andrew's cock. I had forgotten how big it was, and he again jammed it as far down my throat as he could. The intensity of this experience was off the charts for me. Having sex like this with two men was raw and savage. It's what I imagine whores would get paid to do, or porn stars, but not normal married women like me. I could barely comprehend what was happening to me.

They switched positions, so that Andrew was behind me, and I was now staring at Ryan's cock. I reached out and stroked the erect cock with one hand. Andrew's cock felt so big going in and out of me in this position. Ryan thrust his hips forward so that I could put him in my mouth. Andrew wasn't slamming into me, like before. I think that sex with three people requires more finesse and choreography, and he couldn't just bang me as hard as he wanted. Still, I was surprised how quickly he was able to make me climax, and as he did, I screamed a muffled scream with Ryan's dick in my mouth.

"Oh my god, that's good," I was screaming into his cock, although I doubt if they could make out what I was saying, or cared. But I'm sure it was obvious that I was coming.

"You fucking little Asian skank, did you get off already?" Andrew said. "You better pace yourself because you're gonna have a lot of work to satisfy the two of us tonight."

Being occupied at both ends was overwhelming. It was too much sensory input for one person. Having sex with just one of them was enough to push me over the edge. The two of them together had me so on edge that I worried that I was about to lose my grip. But little did I know that this was just the beginning.

"We're gonna fill your married cunt with so much cum tonight," Ryan said. "Your hubby's gonna be busy eating you out when you get home."

"What should we do to this little Asian bitch tonight?" Andrew asked.

"Let's use her like the fucking whore she is," Ryan replied. "I think we should call a few more friends."

"No, please," I whimpered, very much aware that these two men were capable of doing that to me. I hadn't completely lost my senses, and I definitely did not want to be fucked by a lot of strange men. Suddenly, Andrew spanked me hard. I screamed out in pain.

"Don't talk until you're spoken to," he laughed.

I was worried about what they had planned for me. At the same time, the fear of what they might do to me was arousing. The idea of two big White men using me for their pleasure turned me on like you wouldn't believe. How did I not know that was what I needed?

Just like the first time he fucked me, Andrew's verbal degradation really got me going. It made me wonder, how did he know that's what I needed, when I didn't even know myself?

Andrew pulled out of me, without coming, and flipped me onto my back. Going solo, he banged me hard for a few minutes, slamming his full weight onto my tiny frame.

"Dude," Ryan said to him. "You're fucking the shit out of her. Oh man, you're gonna kill her if you keep that up."

He stopped, and climbed off of me. I felt discombobulated from the vigorous pounding. I hadn't been fucked that hard since the last time Andrew had fucked me.

"Next," he said, and Ryan got between my legs. "You make it good for him, you little cunt. Don't just lay there like you did the last time I fucked you."

Ryan did his best to fuck me as hard as Andrew had done. I did my best to fuck him back.

"Did you fuck Andrew the night after you fucked me, you little whore?" Ryan asked me.

I nodded. "I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I didn't want to. He just took me."

"You little worthless Asian piece of shit," Andrew said as he watched me getting fucked by Ryan. "We're gonna fuck you within an inch of your life."

I was worried that both men hadn't come yet. By taking turns, they could probably put off their orgasm for a long time. I didn't know if my pussy could take that kind of pounding for hours.

Ryan stopped banging me, and got up off the bed. The two of them stood over me, looking at my naked body. I was still panting from the hardest fuck of my life.

"Shit," Ryan said. "You fucking sleazy cheating bitch."

"You will literally fuck anyone," Andrew said. "You like being gangbanged like this, you horny cunt?"

I nodded submissively.

"What should we do to this little Chinese piece of ass next?" Andrew asked. He made some hand motions to Ryan, then what they did next was to pick me up. Andrew had me by the feet while Ryan had me by the wrists. They began to swing me, slowly at first, but then more violently. I was close to hitting the ceiling with my body. It was very unpleasant, and I was screaming for them to put me down. I was getting dizzy from the motion. Fortunately, they put me back down before I vomited.

Next Andrew put me in a chokehold. He had his forearm pressed tight against my throat. Although he wasn't choking me so that I couldn't breathe at all, he was holding me tight enough to restrict air flow to a small extent. While Andrew held me, Ryan was fingering me. He had a couple of fingers in my pussy while using his other hand to rub my clit. My clit is incredibly sensitive, and his manipulation of it was both agonizing and stimulating. I was thrashing around from the torture, but Andrew wouldn't let go of me.

"Shit, I wish we'd brought a vibrator to torture her with," Ryan said. Oh fuck, I thought, thank god they don't have one. "Or a fucking dildo."

"Fuck yeah," Andrew said. "Next time I'm getting a huge dildo to fuck you with, Asian princess. A beer can dildo to put up your ass."

Finally, they seemed to get bored, and let me go. I lay limp on the bed, but I knew it wasn't over yet. Andrew produced a large tube of K-Y, and proceeded to lube my asshole. He sat on the edge of the bed, then had me straddle him and sit on his cock. He pulled me toward him so that I was lying on his chest. Then Ryan started to push his dick into my ass.

"This is a DP," Ryan said. "Do you know what a DP is, you little slut?"

"No," I shook my head.

"DP stands for double penetration," he explained. "We're gonna fuck both your Asian holes at the same time."

"Oh god," I groaned. It sounded like it might hurt.

There was enough K-Y in my ass and on Ryan's cock that it entered my ass without too much force. It still felt big though, and with Andrew's cock already in my pussy, I felt very much filled up.

"Oh fuck," I whined.

"Are you up in her ass?" Andrew asked Ryan.

"Oh yeah," Ryan replied. "I'm in there deep."

"Oh man, that's nasty," Andrew said.

"How do you like being DPed?" he asked me.

"I don't like it," I said. "You're going to tear me up down there."

The two men started to rock in and out very slowly. Then Andrew stopped so that Ryan could take my asshole with a little more force. The whole thing was less unpleasant than I thought it would be. Letting them do something this extreme to me was starting to arouse me all over again. Ryan seemed to like it, too, because he soon came in my ass.

When Ryan pulled out of my ass, I immediately started bouncing on Andrew's cock. I just wanted to feel his large cock fucking my pussy. I fucked him as hard as I've ever fucked anyone.

"Little girl's getting feisty," Andrew said, playing it cool. But a short time later, I made him come, and I was proud of that. I was exhausted, and pulled myself off his still hard cock, and fell asleep.

I was awoken by Ryan smearing my pussy with K-Y jelly.

"I'm getting you ready to fuck your sloppy cunt," he said. "You ever fuck your husband when your pussy's full of my cum?"

"All the time," I said. "He loves it."

"I have your husband tied up and in the trunk of my car," he said.

The look of horror on my face must have told Ryan that he had gone too far.

"Just kidding, just kidding," he said. For a second I had believed him.

After being fucked by Andrew's monster cock, Ryan's dick slipped easily into me. It still felt good though. I never knew that the idea of being a slut was the thing that turned me on, but the pure nastiness of being used by two cocks had me going in a way I'd never imagined.

"Shit this bitch is tight even with all this lube and cum inside her," Ryan said.

"Look how small her titties are," Andrew said. "Are you even sure she's eighteen?"

"She's an old married bitch," Ryan said. "Probably married to a guy with a small dick."

"That's why she goes looking for big cock," Andrew said. "She didn't want to fuck me until I told her I had a big one."

"Are you a whore for big cocks?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, I am," I said. I realized that more than what they were doing to me physically, it was the verbal degradation that excited me. I wanted to be put in my place, to surrender my dignity, and be reduced to nothing but an Asian cock whore. I had never been called a bitch or heard a phrase like "sloppy cunt" and each insulting reference to my body and ethnicity made me tingle with excitement.

The other part of the equation is the fear that they were able to tap into. When they suggested painful acts or the idea that they would whore me out, my heart raced but there was also an accompanying sexual stimulation. The thing that would scare me the most was when they would bring up Grant.

"Hey, is your husband Grant?" Andrew asked as Ryan continued to bang me.

"Why?" I asked. I looked over and noticed he was looking at my phone.

"I'm going to call him and tell him we're fucking his wife," he said. He pushed a couple of buttons on the phone.

"Oh god, stop!" I screamed.

"Hey, Grant," he said into the phone.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I yelled. "Hang up the phone!"

I tried to get up, but Ryan held me down firmly as he continued to fuck me.

"Yeah, that's her yelling in the background," Andrew said.

"Stop, please!" I pleaded.

"My buddy is fucking the shit out of her right now," Andrew continued.

"God, no!" I cried.

"I'm gonna take a video and send it to you," Andrew said into the phone. He started taking a video of Ryan as he came in my pussy.

"You're a fucking asshole," I said to him.

"I'm just fucking with you," Andrew said. "I didn't call your hubby. He wouldn't be able to take it."

"You're such an asshole," I said.

"Be nice, or I will actually do it," he said. "Actually, now that you're mad, I really want to fuck you."

He flipped me onto my stomach, and pulled my legs so that they were hanging off the side of the bed. Ryan tossed him the tube of K-Y, and Andrew put a generous portion on my anal opening. As he pushed his oversized dick into my ass, I had a flashback to the first time he fucked me up the ass. And I remembered how much I had craved this over the weeks after he had taken me up the ass. How I had fantasized about him doing this to me again as I let Grant have anal sex with me. But it wasn't as good as the real thing. After a few minutes of this, he dragged me off the bed, onto the floor, and he shoved his cock back into my ass and fucked me for all I was worth. With each thrust, he crushed me with the full weight of his body as dick went deeper and deeper into my ass. By the time he came in my ass, I was delirious with lust.

Both my pussy and asshole had been used like they had never been used before. My pussy felt like it had been stretched to its limit, and it felt sore from overuse. I felt like I wouldn't be able to walk straight for a few days.

I think I dozed for a bit. Then I sat up and looked at my phone. It was already eleven o'clock. We had been fucking for five hours. There was a text from Grant.

"We need to talk." Oh shit.

I told myself, that was the end, I couldn't meet with Ryan and Andrew anymore. As hot as it was, it had become too out of control.