White Collar Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
A hot encounter in a car leaves Thomas wanting more.
2.2k words
4.69
16.7k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story please leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and I like receiving feedback on my writing. Enjoy the story.

White Collar Affair -- Part 2

I couldn't believe what had just happened. It all seemed like a dream. On the way to my apartment, I could still taste him. His smell and his moans, I just kept replaying the events in my mind over and over again. That night, after the initial rush had passed I wondered about the reality of the facts. How would I face him now at work and would I still have a job after what happened? Either way, I was happy to have fulfilled my fantasy.

The following days, he kept his distance and I did the same. Luckily, I wasn't fired but it was weird to be treated like I was invisible. Especially, since I was always working my ass off. I was worried that he was angry at me, he didn't ask me to hand in any reports and if he needed something from me he would just ask someone else for it. The only interactions we had were just greetings and a few nods. The days went by and I guess we were going to pretend it never happened.

On Friday, we finished at around 5 and everyone was rushing out of the office including me. The doors of the last elevator were about to close but I made it through. My boss's blue eyes were staring back at me as I rushed in, he was the only one in it. Robert was leaning on the back of the elevator, holding some folders. The tailored dark gray suit he wore made him look perfect as always. I stood next to him, awkwardly waiting for the doors to close. I wanted to say something but I wasn't sure what to say.

"Thank god it's Friday..." I blurted instantly regretting that poor attempt at small talk.

"Yeah..." He replied with a kind of a serious face.

As the elevator went down I stared at my phone and waited for what seemed an eternity. I noticed his perfume in the air and tried to think of something else. Before, he let me blow him we got along so well...But now it was awkward.

The doors opened in the parking lot and I headed straight to my car. I stopped when he said something.

"Thomas...wait..."

"Yes, sir?" I replied walking back.

There were only a few cars left in the parking lot. Everyone we knew was probably out of the office by that time.

"Uhm... I wanted to say sorry for what happened on Monday..."

"Why? It was my choice, sir. I should be the one to apologize..."

"It wasn't very professional of me to let you do that... specially in my office..." He sounded like he wasn't really regretting what had happened.

The conversation was steadily turning me on.

"Would it had been okay if we'd done it somewhere else?" I whispered feeling my mouth go dry, staring up at him with my hazel eyes.

"In a different place you mean...?" He looked at his car and then back at me.

There was this tension again for a moment. There was only the eccho of cars leaving the parking lot in the distance. I was looking up at his lewd blue eyes and just followed his movements.

He guided me to his gray SUV. It made sense for a big guy to have such a car I guessed. I owned a very practical city car instead. I was feeling this high again, we were going to do stuff for the second time. The fact that it was something we were not supposed to do only added to my excitement. I got in the car's back seat and he looked both sides to check no one had seen us, then he entered.

Inside his car he left his stuff on the front and rested on the back seat. I didn't know what to expect, but I was down for whatever.

"You know Thomas, I have never been with a guy before. I like women, I love having sex with them and I've only fallen in love with ladies..." He said in a calm manner.

"But I can't deny that what you did felt so good..." He admitted resting his head on the car's backseat.

"Uhm...I guess guys know how to please other guys, sir..." I explained. I was thinking every word I said. I didn't want to imply that he was gay, or he could get mad. Well, I couldn't really gauge his reaction. Either way I was happy to satisfy his curiousity.

"Maybe you're right...Us...Men... we have needs that women don't understand." He said loosening his tie and taking his jacket off.

His musky scent was filling the air in the car and my cock was getting hard.

"Yeah..." I mustered grabbing my cock over my black pants. At that point, I just wanted to go for it but I refrained. I could tell he was hard too but I didn't want to make the first move.

We were both breathing heavily in the backseats. He unbuttoned his pants and began grabbing his bulge over some gray boxers. I mimiqued his movements and touched myself while looking at him and his strong hand moving slowly. He pulled his sleeves up to reveal some dark hairs in his forearms. He was teasing me without knowing it. I wanted to see all of his body.

Some cars passed by and the lights startled us, but luckily his suv was parked in a dark corner of the parking lot so no one could see us or what was happening inside the car; unless they got closer. We continued stroking ourselves. Although, we were sitting in such a closed space we weren't touching yet. He kept his distance and I was only going to follow his lead.

"Show me your cock". He blurted out to my surprise. Although he was guy in his forties, he was acting like a curious teenager.

I looked at him and did what he told me. His deep voice was enough to send me to the edge.

I unbuttoned my pants and the zipper went down. My pants dropped to my knees. His gaze was focused on all my movements, making me nervous. I pulled my black briefs down revealing my pale ass and cut cock leaning to the left. It was an average size with a nice pink head. There wasn't much hair, as I usually trimmed everything. He noticed that.

"You have a nice cock, Thomas."

"Thanks, sir..." I replied stroking it up and down.

He contemplated my cock and then got closer, his right hand reaching for my cock. I looked down and saw my throbbing cock wrapped around his strong fingers. My average size looked small in comparison to his hand. He was touching it carefully, as if it was the first cock he had touched other than his own.

Soon, he got the hang of it and began pulling it up with a strong grip. The head was leaking with precum and his fingers were getting all covered in it. His fingers reached down and grabbed my balls almost touching my hole, sending shivers down my spine.

It was driving me crazy. My eyes were closed and I was panting in pleasure.

"It feels so good, sir..." I said looking at him and meeting his lustful eyes.

He smiled and then he guided my left hand to his rock hard cock. Immediately, I whipped it out and began stroking his massive cock. It felt so hot and thick, I could barely grab it. The tip was already all wet, and I could feel his hairs whenever I gripped it at the base.

We were both breathing so close to each other it was turning me on so bad. Not being able to kiss him although I wanted it so bad. It was torture. I didn't dare to do it, and he made it very clear that he was straight. Despite his recent behavior.

Both of our hands were making lewd sloppy sounds in the car, we were getting close. Our movements were fast and I could feel my cock about to shoot.

"I'm gonna cum..." I warned him.

"Come on...Shoot..." He said.

"Oh...fuck!..." I mustered shaking in the seat and shooting strings of cum all over his hand and on my thighs.

I couldn't believe my eyes that my boss was jerking me off in a car.

At the same time, his big body got tense and he started shooting cum like a fountain covering my fingers with his white load.

"Shit!... I'm cumming..." He yelled and panted like an animal. It was so erotic, to see such a masculine guy have an orgasm like that.

His exhausted face was looking at me pleased. But I wasn't ready to finish. I licked the cum that was left on my fingers and got down my knees. His body was all sweaty after a hard day at the office and I just needed, no, I had to taste him. He couldn't expect me to leave after turning me on like that. Besides, it wasn't my first time blowing someone in the back of a car and I wasn't going to waste the opportunity.

"Can I suck it, please?" I begged with lewd pleading eyes. He looked at me surprised that I asked that after that he had just came. But he then spread his legs, which I took as a positive response.

First, I pulled his pants and boxers down so I could comfortably be between his thick thighs.Then I held his meat between my both hands and felt its warmth. With my tongue I cleaned it from the balls all the way to the head. I didn't want to waste a single drop of his precious cum. He was shivering with each lick. Robert was steadily getting hard again.

His hands unbuttoned his pale blue shirt all the way to the top. Each button showing me an inch of his daddy body. Some soft hairs trailed from his belly button all the way to his pecs that were covered in dark fuzz. His musky scent was filling the air in the car. I could tell he worked out, his torso was hard and manly.

Timidly, my hands touched his body while my mouth was full of his cock. He was moaning again and I knew I was doing a good job. He rested his head and arms in the seat, with his shirt unbuttoned. He looked like a beast, huffing and spreading his legs on the seat as far as he could.

"God...it feels fucking amazing, Thomas..." He mustered with his eyes closed.

I continued sucking him up and down while my fingers ventured to his beautiful hairy chest. His nipples were nice and hard for me to pinch, he was letting me do all this so I was taking the opportunity to worship his beefy body. For a moment, I was lost in the pleasure of sucking and touching him, sniffing his sweaty balls and licking his now shiny cock.

Soon, I felt his big hands caressing my hair while I was blowing him. I looked up and saw his piercing blue eyes staring back at me. His eyes were full of lust. He grabbed the back of my head and started guiding my movements to the point where I could it feel his cock touch the back of my throat. I was moaning in pleasure and I could tell he was about to cum again.

"Shit... Thomas... you're gonna make me cum again..." He said fucking my mouth relentlessly. I loved to hear him say my name.

"hmm... fuck... Hm.." I managed to say with my mouth full of cock.

So far, he had tried to control himself but now he was letting go completely and I was in heaven. Focusing on not choking, I took his cock like a champ. His movements were getting faster. In a matter of seconds, my mouth was filled with his load. His whole body was shaking in spasms, while he came. He took his hands off and I could finally breathe. I licked the last drops from the tip of his cock and my whole chin was covered in spit and cum.

"...God... " He whispered while he recovered from such an intense orgasm.

"Sorry... if I went too far..." He apologized looking at my dizzy cum covered face. Then he cleaned my chin with his thumb.

"Don't worry... I liked it..." I said with a smirk. Robert was looking at me pleased.

We both got dressed and said goodbye, but he didn't say it was the last time. I had my hopes up. I walked straight to my car and got inside. I saw his car leaving and turned the engine on. As I left the parking lot, I drove back to my apartment satisfied. The whole weekend I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I knew it was more than a one time thing and for the first time in months I was actually excited to get back to the office on Monday.